Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures (44971 Views)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by swiftycool(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2007
So we got Ex-mays in dah house too, thats cool o
I rememba the Days of Tai sholarin when he'll go with us on morning drill in the hammatan half naked
The day i and some of the final year boys went  to girls hostel dressed in white with powdered faces as ghosts to scare the living day light out of them, after turning off the power from the switch board. We actually touched some of them, ol boi see shout! it was fun. they gave the ghost a name i think it was Baba Gideon or something.
I remember me and a few guys stealing sodium solids from the chemistry labs to throw in buckets of water causing blinding explosions and commotion in the Hostel and we were never found out.
i also remember pissing into baba Aiyedun the wicked chief warden's room through the window and joining some guys to lock up another warden in his Toilet with a mighty padlock which had no keys! He was there for 2 days. Cant forget those days when we went for Self reliance bush camping, my friends & i desperately started searching for snakes and bush rats to eat when we ran out of food!
I also remember the secret kissings after school hours, hahaha!
Any Ex may here involved in YOh! video show by 5:30am at girls hostels, that made the authority suspect cultism? it was no cult it was innocent us peepin at the girls bathing.How we settled the guards to cover us up when "jumping fence" and entering town or Ghana Quaters. Men it was awesome back in them days. Such youthful exuberance.
Ex-may 95 set B2 Down
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Ndipe(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2007
I once slept under the bed as punishment from a senior student. True, life moves on, but those days were quite frustrating, I mean the punishment. One of my roommates took it very hard and threatened revenge sometimes when he was punished. Na one of these ajebutter guys, who would imagine that revenge would occur in one form or the other. I spoke with him over the weekend, the guy works for Mobil, and he was just asking me if I knew of one guy in another house, who was very mean to students. He could not recall the guy's name, but he described his looks, which I kind of suspect maybe one that I know. He told me that the guy is in a subordinate role in his company, and that when he saw him, he was quite shaken. My former roommate did not confront him though, but just let things slide. When he brought it up, I just know we should brush past those injustices. More or less, as much as they were unfair and borderline wicked, dont dwell on such things anymore.
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Seun(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2007
Don't send your children to boarding school, period. One day I'll establish a boarding school with no bullying!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by OhGrey(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2007
Hahahaha grin
Sorry to be laughing at you Seun, but that must be some tall dream you have there. Come on human beings are social animals and everywhere animals gather, the strong will always bully the weak. check your facts even in the so called civilized countries.
Hell even my previous supervisor used to bully me in the office. He is one idiot with a goatee (God pls forgive me) now I have a lady boss and she's a lot more nicer if u r good at reading her moods.

That said, I would also like to add my voice in saying that my best years were those I spent in the secondary school and all of my class mates those I am still in contact with agree too. By the way I went to FGC Okigwe which was one of the meanest badest unity schools during my set only bested then by FGC warri.
Oh dear were do I start from every day then was like you were in some movie that could be compared to 'prison break' or so. When I was a junior student every time a senior called you u already had a fib to tell. You dont think about it cos its already second nature. We were kings at bluffing, you had to be strong or you make friends with the strong and it dont come cheap.

We stole, broke bounds (ie left school without permission) through angle ninety, upschool and swinging, rushed food - no rush now u go go bed hungry, ate half cooked rice boiled in buckets used for washing toilets and dorms with boiling ring (which was contraband) and ate em with salt and palm oil, kai but they tasted so heavenly. Sold our soaps, toilet paper, and OMO as mercha (short for merchandise). Escaped from the tightest burglary proof - it was then that I scientifically found out that any hole ur head n shoulders passes can take the rest of you body).

We paid 'Laun' - I think thats a yoruba word for settlement. broke into school our shop to steal and, Oh dear there were just too many things going on , you never hard a dull moment.

My worst experience was a classic slap I got once from my very OWN school father ( the pig). I say classic cos I really really saw stars as in one moment this guy pull my glasses the next I heard this GBAM, had this numb feel on my face, suddenly everywhere went dark sorry black and there were these white things faires, stars or angels floating b4 my eyes wow, and wot was my crime I took his cloth to the borehole to wash instead of going to fetch water from there and doing the laundry at the hostel. Anyway I live and am better for it
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by bolseas(f): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ aysometin, eastcoast and wrdchick.

it nice to read from u gals from FEGGO Villa.
i remeber most of d stories u told especially d beans stuff.

do u ladies still remember the val's day precisely Feb 14, 1998?
i remeber vividly bcs i was in ss3 den.

it all started this way. prior to d vals day, gals ( d itchus especially) bought gifts like wine, perfs etc. only for the schul authority Okebs and dis short woman who taught (maybe still teaching) computer science came to d hostels for check and really seized a lot of gifts , Wine especially. we were later told tht it was dat short woman who was d brain behind d checks.

whn it was midnigtht of d D day, students started throwing knockouts and this attracted d police on duty guarding a bank in town.
the police were jumping over the fences think it was an armed robbery attack.

next thing we heard was shouts of RAPISTS!!!!!!!!!! everybody got confused the police, d girls, matron were running helter skelter.  grin  grin

i cant 4get dat day though some pple were held responsible for d actions bt it was fun all thru.

also d story of the kitchen staff who went to ground beans at the class area, saw a ghost and started running back to d dorm area with beans spilling on the ground. it was a wednesday morning we were supposed to drink pap and akara dat day. trust students most of us no chop d akara dat day.

one of the teachers mrs bukoye? she was wicked. there was a time after resumption dat we noticed she was married and xpecting a baby. some students said she will nt deliver dat baby. b4 her time was up she miscarried. too many stories sha. thank God we survived.

to  mrs Apata May her soul rest in perfect peace. she helped me out in my junior days. she was an exceptionally nice woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by bolseas(f): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2007
it is a pity the schul is collapsing bcs of the neglect by the ministry of education/govt.

if dey could bring back d reformer Chief Mrs E.O. Babaniji, i blive d schul will be revivved.
not the likes of mama Alaba. grin

these schuls remind one of the good old days and i love to send my children to boarding schuls. they help one to be independent and observe the "survival of the fittest" thingy. grin
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Ndipe(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2007
I overheard one of my classmates aborted decision to raid a provision store owned by one of the employees of my secondary school. The deal was that they would steal the money from the provision store with the cooperation of the store keeper, and then, stab him, in an attempt to 'exonerate' him from foul play. They did not go through with their plan.
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by stingersmi(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2007
Attented Federal Goverment college Enugu (fedicol enugu) 05/06

Can 4get that eventful evenin wen i wasn JS 2. I was an active dodger and a work staper
ie i dont stay at hostel due to pressures 4rm senoir folks.
On this day was the i recived the beating of my life.
It was on a wednesday and there is usually mid-week hostel inspection, i was in PEACE House. normally we dress out bed with white bed spread and a counter pel,
Being a dodger and an active staper, i was as usual not around to dress my bed as i have lesft the hostel as early as 3:30am to avoid been seen by any senoir folk to dodgers favorite spot "OKPA JOINT"
Normally i organise some one whom does it but this day luck wasnt by my side.

During the inspection which usually takes place btw 11am - 1pm mid week. my matrass wasnt even dressed!
My house captain was blamed and was almost slaped by my then angry house master. i was instantly summoned from class. When i retured i wqas made to dress the bed and frog jump, i was also made to cut a little portion of land. thing that that was, butthats just the preambles!
After our house master is gone and the inspection is through, my house capt, took me to ground floor peace house which is tagged sadBROKLYN, The death trap) There i was incredibly flogged 179 strocks of cain by my house capt alone who treated to make it 200, to make matas worst , Vampire, Bado, And Pinto, the worst senoir folks i dread through my stay in FEDI, gave the worst mass beating which i will never wish my worst enemy to GO THROUGH
only b/coz i have no money to sort them!
I was beatn to coma, I work up only to find my self in the sick bay, i was later transfered to UNTH enugu. from were i was directly taken home a week later.
My house capt lied and covered thier track at the school panel, i was set up and i faced the wrath of the school, nobody belived that i was beaten by the house capt except that he claimed that he only gave me six strokes!!!!

Since then i neva dare cross thier part, i even changed my residence 2 d bush until that set gratuated.!

Its one experince and a bloody i cant 4get!!!

Am grateful to God that i survived it
Thank God that FGCE is now up to the challanges of bullying.
Am still of FGCE. cause it still the best!!!!
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Ndipe(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2007
I gotta admit I was an artful dodger in school too. Chei, once, one senior student assembled some of us junior students to fetch water for him. My school did not have steady water supply, and our resort was to go to the stream. I did not, neither did my friend, and some junior student did not follow through his rules. At night, the guy, we called him Pentona walked into the Chapel for the service, and started pulling out the junior students one by one. Then, he came to our part, and I told my friend to bend his head low, and we would, to avoid being recognized. The guy went on ranting and threatening to deal with those 2 other students (I am pretty sure he was referring to us) who had disobeyed him. He searched for us in the Chapel all to no avail. He finally gave up

Another time. In my ss1, I missed the morning services, and I was written up. Then, some of my classmates, who had just been named prefects came to the dorms, with their counterparts, . . . girls, to write up students who had skipped morning service. I stepped out of my dorm, saw them, and was written up again. Hence, I was gonna be whupped publicly in the Chapel. Around that day, or so, some of my female classmates told me that my name was among those called out. The erring students (that morning) were whupped in the Chapel. So, the following day, I packed myself up with sheets, to counter the effects of the cane. I went to the Chapel, and was ready that day, but fortunately, the whole case was dismissed.
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by miky4real: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2007
It really a interesting topic,remembrering all the pranks i play in boarding house before travelling out of the country i can stop to laugh on my own at the corner of my room all the time,well it will be better saying it in pigin english,i no go forget one weh be say we dey hungry die for hostel and one of my friend i dey always give part of my own provision dey tell me say him garri don finish he come go wrap the garri inside DHL bag come put am inside in travelling bag so i go think say na just cloth dey there,well i just call him elder brother come tell am say ur younger brother get garri but he dey pedi abi,i come comspire with him brother with one other friend take the garri and drink am come put back the DHL bag there inside the travelling bag empty,after the owner of the garri come he no get gut to ask me though na the same room we dey,he come take style ask him brother me just pretend as if i no hear wetin he dey talk and i come they take am laugh on top my bunk.

Another experince,was wen i go sleep some body else mattress,make u na no blame me na so they still my own too and if i tell my papa he go abuse me taya,so me we no dey quick resume for the new term but because of the bad work weh i wan do before other student come back,i just go our store room comot one nice mattress ,mo wa se ki ni,mo bo sho fun mattress yen,i comot the mattress cloth come take my name decorate am with the new mattress cloth size i don sow from holiday.

i like to dey look for trouble then,so most of the senior weh look small pass me i go wen chance them if thier mate no dey there,there was an incident weh be say person dey sleep i just flash my touch light for him face and give am dirty slap at the same time come run away imagine person weh dey sleep,well den na part of fun of living in a boarding house.

well a lot experience still dey to share on the different issues but i will say dat later ,stay kool

walata,
london
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by swiftycool(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2007
I rememba when i was the Sanitary prefect in my school, Whenever i came to inspect the toilet during assembly hours after my boys had cleaned it up just before inspection. Id meet one particular rass, disgusting, annoying, frustrating over-school- aged constantly repeating bully of a senior taking a shit. immagine! When i was inspecting the place in preparation 4 The Staff inspection!!!

He did not drop it in the shit hole, but always intentionally on the floor and all around! can u immagine?!!

One fateful day, I had a plan. I came to realise that when the idiot came around he took off his shorts and undies and spread them on the door post to show it was occupied, whilst fucking the place up.

So i just took em shorts from the post that day and sent it to the scarvengers bin as a lost & found item.

I came around during the inspection to meet the idiot crying like a baby for his shorts, hiding his naked big black ass towards the wall, & covering his "water pistol with both hands" to the eyes of all staff and some student prefect who were also inspectors, see laff.
He was punished dearly for the mess he'd been making and was directed to wash the toilet till the end of the term under my strict supervision. TeHeHe

As per his unclothedness, i had to send a junior student to bring him a tiny sized pair of shorts which he had to manage. God! did he look stupid in em shorts because he was really fat. He looked like Yokko Zuna, big body in hot pants, the disgrace was too much that the guy actually left the school after that term because he became an object of ridicule!   
cool im not sorry  grin  grin grin
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by kaypinchi(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2007
@ whiteroses

Just saw u wt my lil'sis in d posted foto at osco. A u still in touch?

Small world eh?
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Joicz(f): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2007
Boarding school was the best, really the best, despite digging gutters, cleaning toilets and serving punishments of all sorts, i still loved being in boarding house.

Started at federal girls college Gboko before moving in JS 2 to federal Calabar, learned to survive and avoid punishments, the trick was to be stubborn yourself, and dodge when you can, having a school mother also came in handy sometimes, cant forget those thursday afternoon yam and beans nor bread and eggs of sunday mornings, when you could plan to go early and clear your table out if theyve been eating your food, when you became a senior of course your time came and you also gave as good as you got! lol

my child will definately go to a boarding school, thats for sure,
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by stingersmi(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
Boardin sch is the best so far! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Alonu(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2007
well mine was terrible cos i attended lyk 3 secondary schuls tanx 2 my educationist mum. well in the first schu which wz fgc warri we usuall had what we call red nite which usually took place on the eve of any vacation day. i was deeply involved in that i usually bought my self kola nut every red nyt to kip awake. i remember putting rub and tooth paste on my house captains eye while he was sleeping. the wicked senior cried lyk a baby that nyt but i was neva caught. in my secnd schul which was merit mixd schul in sapele, i introduced red nyt there and i remember carrying students outside in the cold on their foams without waking them up so wen they wake up in the morning they get terrified, i also remeber i was the most dreaded senior in ss1 cos wen i handle my belt i handle it without care leaving the levis strauss logo of my belt to show on poor childrens back, i also remember collecting one stingy juniors key while he was sleeping and opening his locker to take his milk and bournvita and filling it with powder and sand respectively. in my last schul which was novena university staff schul i also introduced red nyt and the schul got an intelligience information that it was red nyt cult i wonder how. i was so bad i remember throwing a stupid classmates text book outside and leaving forgetting it there and eventuall making heavy rain fall ont hem. i was caught and the schul 4got about it. u wont believe i graduated from tht schul as the senior prefect. i was just too mischivieous co i was doing a lot of bad things lyk arranging with the bus driver to go to beer palours on sunday and even smuggling beer into schul. but i was neva caught even as s.p. God pls am sori
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by kingkupa: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2007
ha speaking of boarding life whaooo!! shocked i went to CSSJ command secondary school jos and to be honest a had great memories only i tell all my friends over her in Ireland and they all like how come you still alive and stuff. but i gotta say tho boarding life is a good life.

i remember my first day in command i met a friend a tru friend mike we went to bed and i woke up on the bare bunk with no bed no blanket and thats where life begins grin

i remember after our head boy fucking clackson took all my provision so i decided to steal and in return i got nothing but hell back i was beating by every senior from ss1-3 in my domitory den all the juniors from jss1-3 spat on me oloshi embarassed

i remember the day i had to frog jump on a pitch of about 900mtrs and had no rest dat day fely like hell

also the day we played a match against nms nigeria military school o Lord come see fight ppl just were cutting heads like they nuturing chickens angry

another day we were going to play a football match but prior to that we were laughing at out coach been punished by the cao commander in action not knowing he had plans for us too as we were leaving for the match he made us work for 19 hours none stop till we got to zaria imagine how long that is

imagine a senior abusing you by saying your father is a bastard, am i your father's mate?? too ad for your father?? i have to say they all sound funny now but shit those days were great alot more to say but others got here first u get me pow am out peace
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by FBS: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2007
FGC Odogbolu 93/94, anyone here?
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by kadman(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2008
I went to Lagos Model College Igbonla

I cheated in EVERY single exam, And i mean EVERY.

I once broke into the Vice Principal's office through his roof to steal the Chemistry Exam questions for the next day,we were caught ! So we went to a babalawa to do some Jazz,and the case died down.

When i was a junior if i senior sent me to fetch water,i always urinated in it, No exceptions

At night,i off the room lights,flog someone sleeping then run away laughing

My specialty, At night,i wind an iron hanger till it becomes hot,then use it to burn anyone who offended me during the day

Once,i tied a juniour dick to the fan,then put the fan on HI SPEED,he reported me - i got him back by clearing out his locker 2 weeks later during PREP, He didn't have one shirt till the end of that term

I was a little devil,but funny enough i never liked stealing even when i didn't have.
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
. . ;
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Ndipe(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2008
Stories of ghosts were so common especially at night, that students were frightened at the prospect of going to the toilet at night time. (I am referring to after lights out). Occasionally, you had to, and at times, would awaken a friend to accompany you to the toilet, which was quite a distance from the dormitory. Now, my school's security was very lax, we were very close to the Afaha village, and just behind one of the dormitories was the football field. I mean, who knows what danger could be lurking in the paths on your way to the toilet in the middle of the night, be it physical or otherwise. So, that explained why some students were very reluctant to relieve themselves at night. One of the guys would armor himself with prayers and would step out boldly to the toilet, but some were wussies.

Ok, here is the gist. During exam time in my ss1, all of us from the same dormitory were dumped into one single room, so it was quite compacted. And there were some grumblings amongst my classmate with having to share their space with junior students. Dunno what the big deal was, but one day, students in the dorm woke up and saw a pile of human faeces on the floor. I never saw it, but some of the students were interrogated (I wasnt, perhaps, the room prefect automatically did not question his classmates or thereabout), but one of my classmates confessed! He was scared of trooping to the toilet all alone during lights out, so he choose to defecate in the dormitory. Olboy, dem beat this guy, but at that time, I sort of excused his story that he had no one to accompany him to the toilet, hence, he was justified to relieve himself in the dorms. Overall, boarding house was cool.
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by SMC(f): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2008
@ Ndipe,

What school did you attend?
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by doyin13(m): 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2008
hehehe. . . .i went to a real 4cked up school

the most unfortunate nicknames were given by students and teachers alike

I remember one particularly disgusting chore. Cause there were communal toilets in our
hostel with no running water to flush the waste away. . . they often filled up quickly and thickened,
so the unlucky group of students assigned the toilet had to literally pound the shit into submission.

So there you were with you pounding stick and piece of cloth to cover your nose and mouth.

Naturally. . . . .the House master started calling such attired students NINJAS.
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Ndipe(m): 1:38am On Aug 05, 2008
@SMC.

Lutheran High School, Obot Idim.
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by lysaa(f): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
@Kadman,
U are a big freak. .I swear!
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by agaba123(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-79863.64.html
Go to this and you know that school life in Nigeria is . . . .
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by TOYOSI20(f): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2009
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

I love all y'alls stories!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by wambeworld: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Great Opportunity to study abroad and to recieve your LETTER OF OFFER without no delay. contact the Master himself at WAMBE WORLD; private individual company. Email: wambeworld@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully,
CEO AKINS. A. 0
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Ndipe(m): 1:31am On Mar 29, 2009
I heard this from the principal in high school who narrated this story to us.

A junior girl who was punished by a senior student reported the incident, and the mother arrived in school to confront her daughter's assailant. The senior girl inturn brought in her mother and together, they went to the principal to report the case. The mothers confronted each other and in the midst of the conversation/confrontation, the principal realized that earlier on, the senior girl's mom was junior student in the same high school as the junior girls' mom, who was actually her senior and used to punish her. And the mother of the senior student said to her, "Well, when I was a junior student, you used to whup me, now, my daughter who is now above your daughter in high school is punishing her."
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Joan4427(f): 3:40pm On May 21, 2009
Hah! Boarding school days. Such funny tales we have to tell. Lol!

There is a new novel coming out this July that is all about the experiences and adventures in Nigerian Federal School.
The book is, FEDDIE GIRL, written by Nona David (an ex-feddie student)

If you haven't heard about this novel, you need to check it out. Go to the publishers site to read excerpts http://bernardbooks.com/subpage.html
Also see the FEDDIE GIRL blogs at http://joanpeck.

It's simply hilarious! You will think you're back in boarding school re-living those experiences! grin grin grin grin

For more info, please contact me:

Joan Peck (Book Publicist)
Bernard Books Publishing
http://bernardbooks.com
joan.peck@bernardbooks.com
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Chique63: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
PRO-UNITATE!boarding house was sweet hell.d good tin abt it is dat d bonds forged(friends)are usually lng lasting, but d real school lyf na hell o!isn't dere any SAGGY gal on board.U know,av always lykd d fact dat these fed school rumors/slangs are similar!
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Chique63: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2009
I would also want my kid to attend a boarding school.Fed 4 dat mata
Re: Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures by Ifez: 1:14am On Nov 20, 2009
You guys should check out the new American novel set in a Naija Federal (boarding) school Lwkmd! cheesy

The tile of the books is: "Feddie Girl: The Hilarious Adventures of an American Teen in a Nigerian Federal School"

The book is about this spoiled & wayward American babe that her parents send to boarding school in Naija as the last resort, so that she would learn a lesson in life and shape up her character. The 'omo-oyibo' get's to boarding house and has some interesting adventures and experiences. The book will bring back all those boarding school memories.
I can't stop laughing o, lwkmd!

Anyway sha, the book is on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Hilarious-Adventures-American-Nigerian-Federal/dp/0982452608

And also available from the publisher's site https://bernardbooks.com

You can also get the book in Naija. See the location and contact numbers at https://bernardbooks.com/news.html

this novel is a must-read for anyone who attended secondary school in Niaja. it brings back fond memories of those good (or bad) old days!!!!! grin

You can also read excerpts of the novel at https://bernardbooks.com/subpage.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prove Dat 2÷10=2 / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.