Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? (3305 Views)

Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Some Gals Are Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by SOJ(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2008
Really, it puzzles me.Is it true dat the sexiest, great looking girls are hard to keep?
I hear it said a lot that its the simple ("ugly"wink looking gals dat keep thier relationships;but isnt dat a well worn cliche?
Arent attitudes a big factor anymore? As if to confirm dis, av seen relationships dat d gal is a finefaced,sexy chick who ended up leaving d guy for another,
Wats going on?
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Nautillus(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2008
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Gamine(f): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
At least people like us are easy to keep!!! grin grin
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by ssRhino: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2008
cos they wanna enjoy the beauty while it last, cos they keep forgeting that age isnt on anyone's side, beauty will fade off and the mind and inner beauty is what will be left.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyekang1(f): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
Gamine:

At least people like us are easy to keep!!! grin grin
abi oh! grin grin grin
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Aiyetunje: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
does dat mean we shld go 4 not so fine chics?
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by segzicres(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2008
i believe so dude, them tight ass babes will give you zero peace of mind.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by spikedcylinder: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2008
You will have serious competition but it depends on the gal.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2008
Aiyetunje:

does that mean we shld go 4 not so fine chics?
I think so
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by ssRhino: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2008
If you have what it takes to keep the fine babe, u will be fine.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2008
if only i can find a fine naija babe around, i will be happy to worry about keeping her. fortunately naija girls are all wowoyemi's so no stress.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by ssRhino: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

if only i can find a fine naija babe around, i will be happy to worry about keeping her. fortunately naija girls are all wowoyemi's so no stress.

i guess u need glasses.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

Tufiakwa!
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Cristalz(f): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

You will have serious competition but it depends on the girl.

I concur with this.It all depends on the girl. No matter how beautiful a girl is,as long as her mind's made up to stick with her guy,she'll stick with him inspite of temptations.

But if shez the type that lets her beauty get to her head and is out for 'greener pastures', shez sure to stray because there will be men of all categories,shapes and pocket sizes grin
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2008
$$Rhino:

i guess u need glasses.

nope you need glasses!
onyinye2:

Tufiakwa!

onyiye what are you tufiakwaring about??
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by ssRhino: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2008
Cristalz:

I concur with this.It all depends on the girl. No matter how beautiful a girl is,as long as her mind's made up to stick with her guy,she'll stick with him inspite of temptations.

But if shez the type that lets her beauty get to her head and is out for 'greener pastures', shez sure to stray because there will be men of all categories,shapes and pocket sizes grin

and what will make a fine babe to make up her mind to be with same man when there are so much men on her throat?
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

onyiye what are you tufiakwaring about??
Go back to your previous post and reread it. Then elaborate it for me please.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by sistawoman: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2008
$$Rhino:

and what will make a fine babe to make up her mind to be with same man when there are so much men on her throat?

LOVE
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
sistawoman:
LOVE
Thank you very much Sistawoman.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Go back to your previous post and reread it. Then elaborate it for me please.

onyinye, i simply stated that the op's concern does not apply to nigerian guys as fine naija girls are almost non-existent ! do you get it now!
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by ssRhino: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2008
sistawoman:

LOVE

So how come same babe that fall in love with you cld fall out of love with you?
could it be that she found a better love level for another man?
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

onyinye, i simply stated that the op's concern does not apply to nigerian guys as fine naija girls are almost non-existent ! do you get it now!
oka so you naija women are ugly abi? so that includes your mother, sister, future daughter, grandmother,cousins,nieces right?
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by sistawoman: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
$$Rhino:

So how come same babe that fall in love with you cld fall out of love with you?
could it be that she found a better love level for another man?

Because you are not taking care of her needs thus causing a vacum to be filled by someone else. Or it could be that they dont understand the 80-20 rule, but even some ugly girls dont understand this rule.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

oka so you naija women are ugly abi? so that includes your mother, sister, future daughter, grandmother,cousins,nieces right?

my family is an exception, we are blessed like that!
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Cristalz(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2008
sistawoman:

LOVE

Thank you my sister.

@Rhino

As difficult as it is for some guys to comprehend,some beautiful girls do love honestly and completely. Not all are out to exploit men.
As for falling out of love,didn't you stop to think that her falling out might be the guy's fault and not necessarily cos of her beauty? I know of cases where a guy dating a beautiful girl got too jealous of the inevitable attention she recieved from men,and started behaving like an animal toward his girl.He stopped being the loving,caring man he was.Constant reception of such treatment would make any girl fall outta love. Its not always the pretty girl's fault,and neither is it always about money.Jeez! There are two sides to every coin.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

my family is an exception, we are blessed like that!
Omo you are real funny an ignorant. Seriously your family is the exception? Oka so i guess you are not marrying an Naija girl right? Because we obviously aint good enough for you liking.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Omo you are real funny an ignorant. Seriously your family is the exception? Oka so i guess you are not marrying an Naija girl right? Because we obviously aint good enough for you liking.

its not all about good looks, some nigerian girls have great personalities and can throw down in the kitchen. so dont worry, hope is not lost for you all. grin grin
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

its not all about good looks, some nigerian girls have great personalities and can throw down in the kitchen. so don't worry, hope is not lost for you all. grin grin
Oga im going to go out on a limb and say that you are obviously very young and have a lot of experiencing to do.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Oga im going to go out on a limb and say that you are obviously very young and have a lot of experiencing to do.

if you call being 25 young, i guess you entitled to your opinion. i still gat ifunanya for my naija girls.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by whitelexi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2008
I think the thread topic got it wrong, it should read: materialistic fine girls are hard to keep! Dont generalize or get it all mixed up, not all fine girls are materialistic. . .  Many are sha.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

if you call being 25 young, i guess you entitled to your opinion. i still gat ifunanya for my naija girls.
Ah shaarup dia. I bu onye igbo? Cause if you are . . . oh lawdy lawdy lawdy what another bad day for us.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2008
abu mu onye igbo. tongue why is it another bad day for us. idi kwa funny!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This / Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? / Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.