Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? (3307 Views)

Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Some Gals Are Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by bigboyslim(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ hescool, you must be in the wrong part of the planet if you don't think there are stunning naija girls.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Cristalz(f): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
whitelexi:

I think the thread topic got it wrong, it should read: materialistic fine girls are hard to keep! Dont generalize or get it all mixed up, not all fine girls are materialistic. . .  Many are sha.

Finally! A sensible guy emerges  kiss
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

abu mu onye igbo. tongue why is it another bad day for us. idi kwa funny!
If you don't know why it is another bad day for us, maka una go and reread your post. If you think they are something to be proud of then, nsogbu adighi.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ topic, false.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2008
bigboyslim:

@ hescool, you must be in the wrong part of the planet if you don't think there are stunning naija girls.

if you consider amelika the wrong part of the planet you are right
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

It is official. Im moving to the UK.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by bigboyslim(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

Brother, all that glitters is not gold you know. Go home and feed your eyes.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by whitelexi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

It is official. I'm moving to the UK.

Better u remain there oh grin
your wahala too much
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

It is official. I'm moving to the UK.

onyinye you are not going anywhere. i would not kwela!
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2008
whitelexi:

Better u remain there oh grin
your wahala too much
Shaarup dia. tongue

hescool:

onyinye you are not going anywhere. i would not kwela!
Was that a threat?
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Shaarup dia. tongue
Was that a threat?
just a promise! i cant have you go to the UK and ruin our girls fineness rep like you allhave already done in amelika. wink wink
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

just a promise! i can't have you go to the UK and ruin our girls fineness rep like you allhave already done in amelika. wink wink
Oka tolotolo boy, don't start what you know you can't finish.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka tolotolo boy, don't start what you know you can't finish.

onyinye achoghi mu nsogbo. but i will appreciate it if we can keep all the wowo girls in amelika(u inclusive)!
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by whitelexi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

onyinye achoghi mu nsogbo. but i will appreciate it if we can keep all the wowo girls in amelika(u inclusive)!

I agree 100%, please keep them there. . . UK is not a dumping ground for worworshious entities, Please! grin
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

Onye ka i bu eh? Maka gini you are looking for trouble?

whitelexi:

I agree 100%, please keep them there. . . UK is not a dumping ground for worworshious entities, Please! grin
Iwe wegbuo gi. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Onye ka i bu eh? Maka gini you are looking for trouble?
Iwe wegbuo gi. tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin
whitelexi:

i got your back. i wouldnt want any guy to experience or see what we have to deal with here.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

grin grin grin
i got your back. i wouldnt want any guy to experience or see what we have to deal with here.
Experience gini? Nna you probably haven't seen nothing. Ova here talking like you Tyson Beckford.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Experience gini? Nna you probably haven't seen nothing. Ova here talking like you Tyson Beckford.

onyi baby, tyson beckford aint got nothing on me. were okwua ga bank. ( trying to keep my igbo writting skills sharp)
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

onyi baby, tyson beckford aint got nothing on me. were okwua ga bank. ( trying to keep my igbo writting skills sharp)
WHATEVER!!!! Tufiakwa if you think you can compare. That will be the day. So imecha onu with all this rubbish and jive.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Baxilexi(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2008
@topic, yesterdays news

for those of us like me that never got pass ''in de wo'' we would like english interpretations biko. ''asusu igbo. ''
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Hannibal: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2008

Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true?

No woman is HARD TO KEEP either beautiful or ugly.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye you see what i am saying, one of them naija girls just walked into my workplace looking like a bush baby! but why?
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2008
So hescool, you are judging umunwanyi anyi for ONE woman who just walked passed you? Nwannem come on now.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

So hescool, you are judging umunwanyi anyi for ONE woman who just walked passed you? Nwannem come on now.
nne i have seen so many of them for it to be coincidence! iwe ewela ghi!
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

nne i have seen so many of them for it to be coincidence! iwe ewela ghi!
Blah Blah Blah. That is still not an excuse. You can't put a lable on umunwanyi anyi because you have encountered what you deemed as "ugly". So do you think unu niile are so drop dead handsome? tsk.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Baxilexi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2008
@topic, ama rum,

sounds igbo
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
mba nu! some naija guys look like the made a deal with the devil!(ha kwere njo aka) BUt, when you compare both sides naija girls are far ahead in the wowor contest! kwu eziokwu,
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by janami(f): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:
BUt, when you compare both sides naija girls are far ahead in the wowor contest! kwu eziokwu,
no be so. naija girls are fine. its all that ojuju calabar make up some use that makes them look like masquerades
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by onyinye2(f): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2008
hescool:

mba nu! some naija guys look like the made a deal with the devil!(ha kwere njo aka) BUt, when you compare both sides naija girls are far ahead in the wowor contest! kwu eziokwu,
I bu njo. grin Oka anyways but still oka there are a lot, I mean A lot of good looking Nigerian women, but for some reason or another nwoke, they aint coming to you. . . .
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hescool(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
what are you trying to imply??
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by whitelexi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2008
Kai, They have murdered igbo language here! grin
Make una do return to naija learn more igbo ohhhhh, see as una dey scatter the thing here! chei grin
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by weebay(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
yea dats right i once dated a very hot babe nd trust i wuz havin sleepless nights coz she wuz always flirtin around pluse she wanted more than she could handle , well she later ended up in 1 of d hands of me brutal friend nd he bleeped everyday pluse he still cheated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love / Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food / Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.