Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? (3303 Views)

Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Some Gals Are Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by Nella(f): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
Fine gurls are hard to keep but so are fine guys. They r normally so full of their cuteness and think they can juggle as much babes as they want undecided. But I think it's more worse on d girls side, undecided or. . ? naah, both.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by topup: 2:42am On Aug 20, 2008
At the OP, all I can say, is ALL I EVER ASK IS FOR YOU TO LOVE ME!!! (and be faithful to me) lol Seriously, you can't judge someone by their looks, that's where most of us go wrong.
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by topup: 2:42am On Aug 20, 2008
WOW, bigboyslim, that is a direct insult!!!!
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by iice(f): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2008
SOJ undecided
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by creamdream: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2008
dont know wether that is a general rule (i really doubt if it is) but it all depends on the fine girl, if it is the few beuty and BRAIN she will be easy to keep so far youi are nopt the devil, after all the BEAST was able to keep BEAUTY while he was still a beast lol
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by hammers(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2008
@all
yeah grin
fine gurls are hard to keep while relaionships wit da ugly ones are difficult to sever
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by missWande(f): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2008
thats what i hear but the man can keep her by treating her right
Re: Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true? by sammyjl(f): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2008
Fine gals are hard to keep, says who? It depends on u. If u cant keep her by treating her right, than be it. I say it depends on u and her. Besides who said fine gys aernt hard to keep. Nothn is impossible in this world, u just gotta do it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is He/she Your NL Crush? / Boyfriend Always Dozes Off When I Visit? / This Kenyan TV Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.