Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (168495 Views)

Poll: Foot kissing is:

Silly: 32% (52 votes)
Romantic: 67% (109 votes)
This poll has ended

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by ladykool(f): 2:10am On Feb 07, 2009
if my man wants to kiss my feet fine go ahead i dont mind afterall its their mouth not mine! wink
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by bubblegum(f): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2009
av had my feet kissed nd it was rili nice!
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by chibaby5(f): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2009
@TOPIC

its up 2 him if he wants 2 innit. . . . grin grin
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by pureminded: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2009
@topic, kiss feet ? isn't that for ajebutters? nonsense, ask berra questions like, can u kiss her clit ? yea,can u kiss her buttocks ? kiss
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by benlegacy(m): 2:13am On Mar 09, 2009
@poster
na oyinbo leys bi this,let see 9ja leys grin shocked
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by loveisgud: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2009
i think it is so romantic to malke the girl go to heaven.at least it would be so romantic to all girls i guess ladies??atleast we can give a try.?but this white are bringing up things like this b4.like sucking a girl's pussy and for the girls giving blowjobs.i think it is so kool.but if u are sick,see the doctor,if u no sey ur body no carry am. cool kiss smiley wink cheesy
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by loveisgud: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2009
this is my mail and yahoo messenger id elishaphilip33@yahoo.com smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by patwhizkid(f): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2009
Who asked 4 ur id?
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2009
@patwhizkid , yes its me, this was how i pronounced ur name on a thread dat made u screamed at me like a beast. Now what has d fellow done to ur bloody ass that warrant questions? Did he posted his i.d for u? Why not we think b4 acting up, dont tell me you're tryin to get some NL FAME! Or make up ur number of posts to compete with others, mind u ur posts are mainly unreasonable. Check d other thread where u messed ur self up thinkin u were bulshitin me tongue u are such a kid, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings bur jst and advice for u to think b4 u type ur lunatic post and insulting ur elders on a common Forum. This is only a Forum dont 4get, and nt an avenue 4 insultin peeps. *Tseeew**
i dont blame ur person, havin acess to the internet has caused so much mis-haps.

**cleans nose and walks away**
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Yehmey(f): 4:17pm On May 22, 2009
i must confess, i have read over 15 people's view and i laughed all through. orikinla, i guess to me this is a funny topic. but come to think of it, why would you place a white woman's feet to illustrate your point. you know orinkinla, thankyou because you've brightened up my day and made me laugh today due to this topic. my opinion is that there are still nigerian women who takes good care of their feet, but some ladies or most ladies do not like kisses on their feet because it tickles smiley.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by amaru741(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2009
those black ladies feet were real neat.most ladies dont take care of their feet,some look old and worn out and some look burnt --no man wants to kiss such feet.i kiss everything thing that is neat in a lady --even the pussy
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by IbileIfe: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
amaru741:

those black ladies feet were real neat.most ladies dont take care of their feet,some look old and worn out and some look burnt --no man wants to kiss such feet.i kiss everything thing that is neat in a lady --even the womanliness

Na poverty make poor woman feet look like cave woman own.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by sweetpie23: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
I don't find any thing romantic about that undecided
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by whiteroses(f): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2009
yes once when i poured beer on it lol
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
Its only women who are expected to be perfect from head to toe huh? Most men have busted out, smelly, dried up, ashy feet, undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by FierceDiva: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2009
my man does every time!
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by no1madman(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2009
sweetpie23:

I don't find any thing romantic about that undecided
when d thing sweet me well well,i dey lick from head 2 feet.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2009
No, No, No, I dont know where dem legs have been shocked. I dont expect him to do me too grin.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Radiant(f): 3:53am On Nov 09, 2009
He does it all the time. And if he steps on it by mistake, wow. . cheesy kiss
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Pweety4me(f): 4:22am On Nov 09, 2009
I am sure he will when he exists. . . undecided  cheesy smiley
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by mamagee3(f): 1:46am On Dec 11, 2009
That's simply disgusting!!!! angry
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by SweetT1: 1:57am On Dec 11, 2009
@Poster

why kiss the feet? is something wrong with her lips?
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Orikinla(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
Sweet T:

@Poster

why kiss the feet? is something wrong with her lips?

I kiss from the forehead to the lips and to the neck and to the bosoms and to the belly and down to the feet.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by madlady(f): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^^^^ Lovely lipsrsealed
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by ayettymama(f): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2010
i spend soo much time on my feet everyday

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
Oh he most certainly WILL! lol
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
Its both silly and romantic
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Orikinla(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
You can tell the character of a woman by the state of her feet.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by blackedbs: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2010
I would big time. That's why my name is blackedbs. Once picked a gal from the road for that purpose. She frowned while reading a magazine but didn't stop me from easing the adorable object onto my dick after lubing it. When I was finished she said I shouldnt have done that,
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by blackedbs: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2010
it can be nice to have them on your dick, cuddling your dick in their softnness. The one time I gave a gal a massage along her leg cos the muscles were strained. Had to put her feet in my lap for this, and when I was rubbing the calf muscles, noticed how fine her feet were, and she noticed the expected reaction. We had a good follow-up.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by phoenixsta: 5:44pm On May 18, 2010
chi-baby:

@TOPIC

its up 2 him if he wants 2 innit. . . . grin grin

always appreciates ma woman's leg though coz they really define her beauty. And know that before i walk up to a lady to say hello i must checked out her legs see what kinda personalty they present at rom-ance would really love to touch that place coz it really gets her to let down her guards and it makes it really worth it,

Appreciate women with pretty feet kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.