Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Only Fools Trust Their Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Fools Trust Their Lovers (2980 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers / Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Orikinla(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2011
Only fools trust their lovers. I have never trusted anyone. Trust Nobody, is my life policy. When a girlfriend sent me a text message and said "I trust you", I warned her never to trust anybody, except our maker GOD. Many lovers get upset when you tell them you do not trust them. They will swear and vow, but don't be fooled. Even as a child I told my parents that I did not trust them. Humans are very weak creatures when it comes to FAITH and TRUTH, the two things you need most to have TRUST. Most of the problems people post and whine about here would have been prevented if they never trusted their lovers. Spare us all the whining and face the facts of the realities of life on earth. ed if they never trusted their lovers. Spare us all the whining and face the facts of the realities of life on earth.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by kanayo74(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ Orikinla

True talk gbam
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2011
You have trust issues hmmmm. When did you make this amazing discovery?
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Dsage1: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2011
@op,tanxs for posting dis kind mesag here.i learn not to trust enybody except God wen som1 i neva expect betrail me wch almost lead to heart attack.Since den,neva neva again
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by edivinity9: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
You can trust your lover depending on his or her personality.

Do you need TRUE LOVE? Learn the powerful secrets on how to make anyone you desire to fall in love with you. Visit www.connect2love247.com now to get the wonderful eBook for yourself.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
I over trust my boo and I'm not a fool. Just that she gave me reasons to over trust her. Trust is underrated
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
it's sad that so many have trust issues in their lives. i certainly understand that you can't trust everybody BUT trusting no one is a sure way to fail in LIFE!
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by claremont(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2011
I perfectly agree with the OP, no one is 100% trust-worthy. I don't think it makes any sense to place 100% of your trust on anyone/anything, it's totally irrational and insane. Human beings are designed in such a way as to be motivated to have contingency plans, just in case the initial plan doesn't work; failure to do so, due to an irrational 100% trust in someone/something, is totally defeatist and makes no logical sense.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^ Placing all your trust in someone is part of the "freefall "of loving . If you always have a backup plan,then youre not really in it totally. The fear of getting hurt is holding you back. It doesnt have to be logical. cheesy
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by claremont(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^
On the contrary, failing to have a back-up plan is what has made many people embrace thorns which they thought were roses!
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ poster, life is dynamic and if full  of twists and turns, but is it enough to say to the one you love " You can trust that I will always be honest and upfront with you?"
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2011
claremont:

^^
On the contrary, failing to have a back-up plan is what has made many people embrace thorns which they thought were roses!

Thorns are a part of the deal sometimes. A backup plan can be simply " I have no backup plan. I will be fine no matter what" Then just give it your all.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Tosinville(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
I beg to differ, i trust my chick but it depends tho not that i trust her in every aspect of life.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2011
the important question IS:
- why shouldn't i trust someone who gave me all the reasons (I needed) to TRUST her?
- how can anyone fully enjoy being in a r/ship if they have no trust in their partner?!

beats me!
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by annita19(f): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

- why shouldn't i trust someone who gave me all the reasons (I needed) to TRUST her?

- how can anyone fully enjoy being in a r/ship if they have no trust in their partner?!

beats me!

kiss smiley
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

beats me!

Yes, and if someone doeasnt trust you when you deserve it, when you are giving them yourself, then doesnt it show something lacking from the person who cant trust?
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by steeze(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2011
I am a hardcore realist and the fact is you can't trust people. At least not in all facets of life. We are dynamic. We change. We break our word.

@op

The difference between me and you however is that I'll look at whoever it may concern in the face and tell her that I trust her.

Life is easier that way.

Anyhoo, my belief is my belief. Trust no one. At least, not completely.

#ayafspoken
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Goldieluks: 2:30am On Sep 09, 2011
The thing is the more time you spend with your lover,you tend to trust them unknowingly to you,
and that doesn't make one a fool.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 09, 2011
I trust Goldieluks does that make me a fool?
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Goldieluks: 2:41am On Sep 09, 2011
REALITY101:

I trust Goldieluks does that make me a fool?

Lmao,not at all. cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 09, 2011
Lool
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by WebSurfer(m): 4:27am On Sep 09, 2011
true talk
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by ice234: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2011
So you are a fool as well
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by splitnaija(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
@OP
Na u sabi grin grin grin grin I TRUST MY WIFE & I know I'm not a fool or is my wife not qualified to be my lover? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Brite02(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
@OP.
U r right. Lets call a spade a spade.
In my opinion, i have little or no trust for anyone.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by lagcity(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
a lil trust is okay but have a backup plan. don't be a fool
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
talina:

Yes, and if someone doeasnt trust you when you deserve it, when you are giving them yourself, then doesnt it show something lacking from the person who cant trust?

yes it shows that this person has issues and that they shouldn't be in a r/ship until they solve these issues.
sadly, many will rather have their r/ship suffer due to their insecurities instead of accepting that they have a problem.

lagcity:

a lil trust is okay but have a backup plan. don't be a fool

are you saying that a partner should never be FULLY trusted?!
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by obowunmi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
A lot of Nigerians are paranoid schizophrenics.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

beats me!

May your days be long.

claremont:

I perfectly agree with the OP, no one is 100% trust-worthy. I don't think it makes any sense to place 100% of your trust on anyone/anything, it's totally irrational and insane. Human beings are designed in such a way as to be motivated to have contingency plans, just in case the initial plan doesn't work; failure to do so, due to an irrational 100% trust in someone/something, is totally defeatist and makes no logical sense.

Are you an automaton?
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Osamabinladin: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
Orikinla, Do u at least trust urself? If u do then going by ur word u must be a fool cos d fact remains ''u have trusted sombody and dt person is orikinla personified! Lol.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by sashaa(f): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2011
LOVE does not equal TRUST. I love bought cannot trust completely. Humans are limited and will dissappoint one way or another.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by sashaa(f): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2011
steeze:

I am a hardcore realist and the fact is you can't trust people. At least not in all facets of life. We are dynamic. We change. We break our word.

@op

The difference between me and you however is that I'll look at whoever it may concern in the face and tell her that I trust her.

Life is easier that way.

Anyhoo, my belief is my belief. Trust no one. At least, not completely.

#ayafspoken
seconde!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Types Of Introverts / Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde / How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.