Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Am In Love With My Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Best Friend (2323 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by yongbabe(f): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2008
Runs in da familia
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by iceland(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2008
Having affair/relationship is all about friendship.If we all marry our best friends is this world,divorce would have been a forgotten issue.People get bored with marriages because they are not best of friends.After sleeping with each other in honey moon and few going outs they get bored,looking for a replacement.But if u marry someone that u could talk to heart to heart like a very good friend then sky would not be the limit for your marriage.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 1:22am On Aug 23, 2008
Thx pple 4 all ur replie?well she has no boyfriend.so wat is d next thing?
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 1:24am On Aug 23, 2008
Thx pple 4 all ur replie?well she has no boyfriend.so wat is d next thing?
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by yongbabe(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2008
francis88:

Thx people 4 all your replie?well she has no boyfriend.so what is d next thing?

she might have a crush on some one
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by MadMax1(f): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2008
@poster.

Are you certain it's[i] love[/i] you feel for her? Women can generally tell someone loves them before he says a word. And you sound impatient as hell. What's your hurry? I saw some good advice back there. Be patient, and don't terrorize her with your feelings. Give her time to accept and get used to the idea ke. You're lucky it's your best friend you fell for. Really lucky.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by lonelypal(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2008
yong babe:

she might have a crush on some one

I think so too, cheesy
work on that poster, find out if there is a rival, if yes silence him Oops! I mean come back to me for more, lessons grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by yongbabe(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2008
lonelypal:

I think so too, cheesy
work on that poster, find out if there is a rival, if yes silence him Oops! I mean come back to me for more, lessons grin grin grin

hahaha
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2008
Ya madmax.i really feel luv 4 her.bt d way she talks,i dnt think she has any thing to get used to.dat is wat i am scared of.u seem 2 be an expert.i wud wnt more of ur advice.yong babe,u too
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by MadMax1(f): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2008
Experti ke? I'm laughing my butt off. I really don't know what you want to hear here. You've made up your mind she's the one you want,but nothing anyone says here will work on her mind. She's your best friend yes? So you   should know her well enough to know how to proceed with her. But being female myself,and since my best friend is a guy, it's easy for me to put myself in her position. Ew. It'll be like dating and kissing my brother,and I don't want to imagine what else you want to do to her! If it were me I would kick against it at first,think the very idea ! and bristle anytime I see him, adjust to the very idea,and date him. Are you[i] her[/i] best friend? So she already loves you. Give her time. How do you know she doesn't have anything to get used to? You reside in her mind? Perhaps you've known her a long time and familiarity has made you dispense with certain rules of conduct. Your relationship is changing and so your conduct must too. Women like to be pursued. So have at her. Charm her socks off. Let her see what a total package you are. And stop being so frigging impatient. Haba.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by idupaul: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2008
sorry man why did u allow urself enter the friend zone, the only hope now is to spring a sex suprise on her.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by MadMax1(f): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2008
Ehnnnnnn?Which one be sex surprise? Make e go rape am? Which kin advice be dat one? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by idupaul: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2008
Mad_Max:

Ehnnnnnn?Which one be sex surprise? Make e go rape am? Which kin advice be that one? undecided

it aint rape , it just means catch her when her guard is down (maybe when u are bothn drunk) hump her real nice many time b4 she get her self ,, it works and is the only way to leave the friend zone.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by Nella(f): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2008
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by yongbabe(f): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ Mad_Max
u said it all plus more.

@ francis
Really d best bet here iz 2 b yourself, if u guys r best friends there must b smth u are doyn right.
Nobody here knows her like u do, we are all takyn wild quesses as 2 what she might act like. undecided
Just b the Francis that she loves, b der 4 her always, dnt b 2 clingy though give her breathing\ thinkyn space.
Dnt alwayz discuss this issue when u are with her, b flexible, go here go der, show her how much u care with little gestures.
If in the end she decides that she doesnt want 2 b with u, respect her decision.
You have 2 b persistent enough 4 her 2 budge, bt not 2 much so she starts avoidyn u.

@ idupaul
depndyn on how drunk she iz, that could b rape.
N belive me whn she wakes up n finds out wht happnd she would b anything bt happy with u
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by idupaul: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2008
N believe me whn she wakes up n finds out wht happnd she would b anything bt happy with u

believe me she will be happy, all girls want to watch hw skilful u are to pull out of the friend zone.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by yongbabe(f): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2008
idupaul:

believe me she will be happy, all girls want to watch hw skilful u are to pull out of the friend zone.

Takyn advantage of her drunken state, in my opinion iz rape!
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by origina9ja(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2008
good luck yo
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by idupaul: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2008
yong babe:

Takyn advantage of her drunken state, in my opinion iz rape!

dont forget both will be drunk, they will both blame the substance.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by lucabrasi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2008
@poster
the thing is that you have dived in and did the deed,theres no turning back and ill advice you to make her understand why you r willing to sacrifice your friendship and why you think thngs ll work out between you gys,she might be doing the normal naija thing playing hard to get an seeking for assurance that its not a fleeting feeling from you
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2008
madmax and yong babe,i hail u guys 4 ur sincere advices.wud luv 2 chat wit u guyz 1 on 1.pls elaborate on d 'little gestures' jst wnt 2 b sure its wat am thinking
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2008
hey yong babe wats wit d headless pic?
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by yongbabe(f): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2008
francis88:

hey yong babe wats wit d headless pic?

If i had a dollar 4 everytym i was askd that question grin grin
its because i am headless cheesy lol
no its cause i want to b anonymous.

and by little gestures, i mean, make her laugh
call her, buy her little things Dnt wipe out ur account o ,
If u know things she likes, get dem for her etc, just little things
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by SOJ(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2008
hmmmmm
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2008
No disrespect abt d pic yongbabe.d tin is dat anytime i wnt 2 get her sth,she refuses,take her out,no way.she said she doesnt wnt my treat.instead,she said we jst go somewhere to talk.as in chitchat.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by origina9ja(f): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2008
francis88:

No disrespect about d pic yongbabe.d tin is that anytime i wnt 2 get her sth,she refuses,take her out,no way.she said she doesnt wnt my treat.instead,she said we jst go somewhere to talk.as in chitchat.

shocked shocked shocked
oluwa so 9ja babe way no lyk better things
maybe she see u as poor man undecided
abi she get her level undecided
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by Moyola(f): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2008
Noin wrung 2b in love with a friend abi! undecided

juzz keep letin her know wt u got for her. . . . . Time will tell!!
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by jnrmadcres: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2008
if that is taking you much time to, men dont back the wrong horse!!!!!!.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
hey guyz still waiting 4 ur replies
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by skillmyman(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2008
Ever heard of the tough cycle?
The one u actually loves, love another who does not love her but loves another who does not love him but ,

Will u die if u dont go out with this babe? think about it.
Do u also know that it is possible to be sure that the lady will say a yes before u propose? I think it is better to be that patient before u make the move on a girl. Being urself helps relationships a whole lot. I still think the best person to marry is ur best friend cos when the tinglings and the frrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz ends, it is the friendship that stands the test of time.

Best advice, be patient, when she is convinced, she will come over.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by Sam0(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
Kemisuga You can say that again, but can you fall in love with your best friend?. Want to chart with you or email me at samsong247@yahoo.com.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by Sam0(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2008
Moyola, I am new to nairaland pls can you put me through some rules on how to me the best friend on naira land. Am samson residing in F C T , a student of University of Abuja, Sociology.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Person I Havent Met! Help / Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? / Can U Date A Girl With Natural Thick Rasta Dada Hair Or Girl Dt Reach Menopause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.