Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Am In Love With My Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Best Friend (2331 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by shilling(f): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2008
Since she's single, just give her some time to come around. Be patient cos best friends make best partners. Well, most times. But, if she isn't attracted to you and doesn't feel any connection to you, she'll probably never love you. Then, you just have to move on.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2008
guys she has given me an ultimatum.she said if i dont get a girlfriend she will not talk to me again,she will snub and not pick my calls again.guys she is capable of carrying out her threats.wat do i do guys?
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2008
guys she has given me an ultimatum.she said if i dont get a girlfriend she will not talk to me again,she will snub and not pick my calls again.guys she is capable of carrying out her threats.wat do i do guys?
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by francis88(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2008
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by meetdonald(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2008
Guy go screw urself. Is she ur God?
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2008
eeeh ya.
Re: I Am In Love With My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2010
that s the problems wiv guys, always wanting more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 375 Rules For Gentlemen / Love And Sex / Photos: Zambia Man Weds Fiancée After Losing A Leg 2weeks To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.