Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! (9549 Views)

Best Revenge Possible After Discovering His Wife Is Cheating( LOVE Story) / Being Happy & Looking Good: Is The Best Revenge, Yes Or No? What Do You Think? / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by minute(f): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
Right.Move on!

Grieve in privacy with people who suppoort you.

The best thing you can do is not to let him know that you're struggling.

Be friendly but not too much.Get on with your life and find someone who really cares for you.

Put your eneryy into improving your life,not getting revenge.
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by Nella(f): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2008
babygirlfl:

@ top up
When everything first happened, i was always in tears on the phone to him which was a terible mistake. I even heard the other lady talk while i was
crying over the phone which means the phone was probably on speakers. That made me think of how foolish i must have looked. You know what i did,I
saved his number with "SUCH A PAIN" deleted his pictues from everything then started avoiding being alone.I also made friends with my laptop and
started thinking of what to do with my future and took on a project i felt i could not do because i did not have the time and then made sure i was at that
project at that time we should be together. One month later i could not believe it as i was much happier than ever and felt like beating myself up for
everthing i did while i was hurting and guess what i started getting loads of attention fron men though i refuse to start another relationship as i was just
enjoying being single and most likely it was not the best time to start another relationship.

While I was busy enjoying my new found happiness and while the project was coming to an end, my ex realised I did not care anymore and started
finding out from friends what was going on with me and how i was doing and by hearing fine, Jealously sets in and immediately wanted contact to be
established between us again and possibly a comeback. He tried every means calls, im and text but no reply and then resulted in saying things like me being unforgiving and heartless and hard hearted- all this was to get me to get angry and finally get a reply by all means but all he gets is the silent
treatment.What he does not know is i have forgiven but i can't have myself being fooled again. So i will say the best revenge is living well because it pays u
better whether or not he comes back to u.

wao, Good thin u corrected yourself before his head got too big.

I can't put myself in any of your shoes, . . . I have never actually been through a relationship where I'm the only one hurting. I have always had the easy ways out - my relationships normally end because I have to move country or something like that, and then we have to end it . ,  just as it's goin to happen in a few weeks! God . . .  But it must be really horible!! I can't imagine myself goin through such. As for me, I get every comfort from knowing the other person is hurting too.

But knowing that he ended it just like that?? -- Because he doesn't want me any more?? My God, wht could be more heart wrenching?? -- I don't think I could take it. Hope it never happens to me embarassed   , .  I mean, it has to be a mutual thing.  I just can't imagine me goin through such . . . .

But all d same, I guess one just have to try to Move on . . .  .  no two ways about it.
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by topup: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2008
Wonderful stories. Well, yes of course y'all read about me, but I have managed to avoid him for more than a month, and would have been almost two months if it wasn't for me trying to be friendly and amicable. But I really couldn't be botherd putting more effort into it. I'm doing good, but every so often I remember, and I get angry, not because I want to be back with him but because he has moved on and has not apologised.

What I meant about forgetting the Ex is that you achieve a state of mind in which they are just a distant memory, that you don't think about them. How awesome would it be to receive a phone call from an Ex who left you, and you answer saying 'John who' or 'Katie who' lol. . .

I think that will bug the Ex more than anything. They always want some of ego satisfaction knowing that they can still tug on your heartstrings, but don't let them.

I'm proud of you Babygirlfl!
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by babygirlfl: 1:22am On Aug 27, 2008
@topup

Pls don't wait for his appology cos u don't need it and make friends with him in ur heart and don't call him. U will think u cannot do it but soon u will realize u can and u will be proud of urself u did. He has moved on so move on urself. Don't rush into another relationship and try to forget about him as he does not deserve ur time.U will say its hard but it will do u good if u forget about him.U will soon find out life is more fun without him that u will wonder why u ever cried over him.I know u can do it topup. Remember u don't need his appology.
Soon he might be asking/begging to be ur friend and u have to decide whether or not u want to be his friend but even if he does not ask or beg for that as u don't need it u will be well on ur feet and happy and who knows maybe in a relationship that looking back u will be thanking God the breakup happened.
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by Hannibal: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2008

Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!!

Vengeance??
How does this method work??
Someone should please explain.
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by CodeRED(f): 1:27am On Aug 27, 2008
Hannibal:

Vengeance??
How does this method work??
Someone should please explain.

Do you need a 101 class on such?
It's very simple. You erase, if you have to, delete and lose ALL contacts, physicially or else, with the person. As time goes by they become a distant memory. It's easy said than done, but it works.
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by Hannibal: 1:30am On Aug 27, 2008
CodeRED:

Do you need a 101 class on such?
It's very simple. You erase, if you have to, delete and lose ALL contacts, physicially or else, with the person. As time goes by they become a distant memory. It's easy said than done, but it works.

So how does this equate to vengeance??
Are we sure the guy in question hasn't deleted the babe's contacts first??
Thats what i DO. wink
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by CodeRED(f): 2:12am On Aug 27, 2008
Hannibal:

So how does this equate to vengeance??
Are we sure the guy in question hasn't deleted the babe's contacts first??
Thats what i DO. wink

hmmmmm. well I don't think it always work though. Erasing it from the ph etc, may not mean it's erased from the heart, grin
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by Hannibal: 2:21am On Aug 27, 2008
CodeRED:

hmmmmm. well I don't think it always work though. Erasing it from the ph etc, may not mean it's erased from the heart, grin

Emotional detachment is more like it.
Get new hobbies. . . .Ice skating, Ski or swimming classes. cheesy grin
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by dyabman(m): 2:23am On Aug 27, 2008
he/she will and forever remain in your memory. Until u leave the earth. Maybe to Hell or Heaven.
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by CodeRED(f): 2:27am On Aug 27, 2008
Hannibal:

Emotional detachment is more like it.
Get new hobbies. . . .Ice skating, Ski or swimming classes. cheesy grin
OK.Dr. Phil tongue tongue tongue tongue,
Re: Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! by Okijajuju1(m): 2:35am On Aug 27, 2008
For the ladies;

The best way to get revenge on your Ex is to get implants (boobs, lips, ass, the whole nine yards).

For the Guys

The best way to get revenge on your Ex is to date her best friend who is way hotter than her, or date a famous hot celeb (e.g Beyonce) . Now, thats what I call revenge. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / I Love It When A Man/woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.