Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union (9543 Views)

I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
If you don't believe in metaphysics, this thread is not for you. In my formative years, I researched various forms of spiritual identities that are not meant for your ears. Then I evolved into a lone wolf with a blend of instinct and spirituality.

I was an alpha male, but not promiscuous. I made a thread some days ago titled "Why Do Women See The Gender As Being Wiser Than Men", but a mod deleted it after it made it to front page. Feminists seethed with venomous censure, irrational vituperations in that thread. Their ringleader said, "there is nothing you want to tell him that he doesn't know". She should, however, be commended for bravery and tortuous trajectory of her warped thoughts. I narrated how a wife that was initially demanding for sex twice in 24 hours reduced it to once in a blue moon after her first pregnancy. Hormones played some roles in her libido decline, and she used the opportunity to turn me to a second fiddle. I drew the battle line.

How I met my wife

My wife is a very religious person. I can boldly tell you that she can't cheat on me, and if she does, I will likely find out. I can only marry someone who has an unexplained connection with me in the astral realm. In the semblance of a dream, I saw a 5-year-old girl, and she said, "your wife lives in our house". That small girl usually passes by our house while going to school. I enquired about the house where the small girl lives, but I didn't know anyone from the said house. Again, in the semblance of a dream, I traveled to take up a job in a place located on a coastline, and a voice said, "go back home, so that you won't miss your wife. She's a school teacher. Her school is located beside the female hostel of a Catholic mission school". The following day, I received a mail from a company I never applied to, who wanted me to execute a job for them in Badagry, Lagos. That means I would have to relocate. I refused the offer. Dry season came, and my wife came to fetch water in our compound. I had known her for about 12 months in that street and I thought she was married... someone with her seductive shape is not expected to be single in 21st century I had thought. I peeped from my window for minutes, and summoned the courage to ask about her from a female neighbor who told me she's not married. I asked about her house address. The reply I got reaffirmed my belief in the supernatural. She was living in the same building with the little girl I saw in the dream earlier. I got inside, dressed up, and made for her place. I knocked at her door, and she came out. She said, "It's you. I fetched water in your compound some minutes ago. Hope there is no any problem?" Right there, I reached into my ornate ammoury, and did my thing. She smiled, and said we would meet later. Wooing is what I have perfected over the years. The following week, I had to go and pick her up after the school hours. When she described her school, I said to myself, "This day in history, a seer was made", because the description of her school matched the description I received in my dream. We got married two months later. The chemistry was out of this world.

The battle began

My wife is the owner of her primary school. She's used to ordering people around. Why she thought I could also be a push-around was beyond my comprehension. My wife can defeat anyone in a heated argument. The only way to deflate her ego is by not replying her. She would make about 20 statements in 12 seconds, without any reply from me. We would live in the same house for about 3 weeks without a word from me. The day I break the silence, she would weep profusely to release the tension.

She has a way of talking to me in the astral

You may lack this belief, but he who had to create, had always his presaging dreams and astral premonitions--and believed in believing! I use to see my dead mother in dreams. After our discussions, she would say "I love you". I would reply that nothing is new in a mother loving her son. Mom may say "you have to go and see Mr A and tell him about this thing. The next day, in our discussion, my wife would raise the same issue mother told me in dream. There were about six occasions like that.

My wife was only getting sex from me whenever she wanted it using tactic I described in my deleted thread, and didn't care about if I enjoy it or giving it if I'm the one that initiates it. Then I planned a move to withhold sex from her for at least a year. The tension was mounting. Then in a dream yesterday, mom said, "I'm dying". I asked why. She said, "you haven't touched me for months". I woke up and smiled. I woke up this morning to find my wife already awake. Tears swelled up on her eyes. Once she knew I was conscious, she started scratching her body indistinctly. She looked at me and said, "I don't know what is wrong with me, I'm not okay". I looked innocent. Her gaze on me was fluid; she wondered which wire I must have crossed in the evolutionary chains for looking so inhuman. All of a sudden, I made for her tips... She didn't let me go for hours. It has been gist upon gist since morning.

As a woman, never dare men with wild imaginations -- some of us enjoy watching eclipse of the moon that won't go in days. You should find this information useful if you're a Christian; if you're a Nigerian feminist, your matter is beyond me.

Thank you!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by drealcivilceno(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oga...

3 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by 2dice01: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bollywood got nothing on you grin
When is it going to be in the cinemas

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by TheRealOwner(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
I still don't see the essence of this thread. You just want to boast right? Good

18 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
TheRealOwner:
I still don't see the essence of this thread. You just want to boast right? Good

I think trying to get back at nairaland feminists who reported his thread he said was deleted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by TheRealOwner(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tehila07:

I think trying to get back at nairaland feminists who reported his thread he said was deleted
Lol. He can simply create another one. It's not like they can delete the contents from his brain

8 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by SKhanmi: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oga your imagination is high on rocket fuel. Keep on with your threads grin No mind dem mods

11 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
What does ds title got to do with an ordinary people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nukilia: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
This trajectory can run you insane @ Op undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Funmmyastic: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
I read the heading and not the content.

2 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Magiciann:
If you don't believe in metaphysics, this thread is not for you. In my formative years, I researched various forms of spiritual identities that are not meant for your ears. Then I evolved into a lone wolf with a blend of instinct and spirituality.

I was an alpha male, but not promiscuous. I made a thread some days ago titled "Why Do Women See The Gender As Being Wiser Than Men", but a mod deleted it after it made it to front page. Feminists seethed with venomous censure, irrational vituperations in that thread. Their ringleader said, "there is nothing you want to tell him that he doesn't know". She should, however, be commended for bravery and tortuous trajectory of her warped thoughts. I narrated how a wife that was initially demanding for sex twice in 24 hours reduced it to once in a blue moon after her first pregnancy. Hormones played some roles in her libido decline, and she used the opportunity to turn me to a second fiddle. I drew the battle line.

How I met my wife

My wife is a very religious person. I can boldly tell you that she can't cheat on me, and if she does, I will likely find out. I can only marry someone who has an unexplained connection with me in the astral realm. In the semblance of a dream, I saw a 5-year-old girl, and she said, "your wife lives in our house". That small girl usually passes by our house while going to school. I enquired about the house where the small girl lives, but I didn't know anyone from the said house. Again, in the semblance of a dream, I traveled to take up a job in a place located on a coastline, and a voice said, "go back home, so that you won't miss your wife. She's a school teacher. Her school is located beside the female hostel of a Catholic mission school". The following day, I received a mail from a company I never applied to, who wanted me to execute a job for them in Badagry, Lagos. That means I would have to relocate. I refused the offer. Dry season came, and my wife came to fetch water in our compound. I had known her for about 12 months in that street and I thought she was married... someone with her seductive shape is not expected to be single in 21st century I had thought. I peeped from my window for minutes, and summoned the courage to ask about her from a female neighbor who told me she's not married. I asked about her house address. The reply I got reaffirmed my belief in the supernatural. She was living in the same building with the little girl I saw in the dream earlier. I got inside, dressed up, and made for her place. I knocked at her door, and she came out. She said, "It's you. I fetched water in your compound some minutes ago. Hope there is no any problem?" Right there, I reached into my ornate ammoury, and did my thing. She smiled, and said we would meet later. Wooing is what I have perfected over the years. The following week, I had to go and pick her up after the school hours. When she described her school, I said to myself, "This day in history, a seer was made", because the description of her school matched the description I received in my dream. We got married two months later. The chemistry was out of this world.

The battle began

My wife is the owner of her primary school. She's used to ordering people around. Why she thought I could also be a push-around was beyond my comprehension. My wife can defeat anyone in a heated argument. The only way to deflate her ego is by not replying her. She would make about 20 statements in 12 seconds, without any reply from me. We would live in the same house for about 3 weeks without a word from me. The day I break the silence, she would weep profusely to release the tension.

You may lack this belief, but he who had to create, had always his presaging dreams and astral premonitions--and believed in believing! I use to see my dead mother in dreams. After our discussions, she would say "I love you". I would reply that nothing is new in a mother loving her son. Mom may say "you have to go and see Mr A and tell him about this thing. The next day, in our discussion, my wife would raise the same issue mother told me in dream. There were about six occasions like that.

My wife was only getting sex from me whenever she wanted it using tactic I described in my deleted thread, and didn't care about if I enjoy it or giving it if I'm the one that initiates it. Then I planned a move to withhold sex from her for at least a year. The tension was mounting. Then in a dream yesterday, mom said, "I'm dying". I asked why. She said, "you haven't touched me for months". I woke up and smiled. I woke up this morning to find my wife already awake. Tears swelled up on her eyes. Once she knew I was conscious, she started scratching her body indistinctly. She looked at me and said, "I don't know what is wrong with me, I'm not okay". I looked innocent. Her gaze on me was fluid; she wondered which wire I must have crossed in the evolutionary chains for looking so inhuman. All of a sudden, I made for her tips... She didn't let me go for hours. It has been gist upon gist since morning.

As a woman, never dare men with wild imaginations -- some of us enjoy watching eclipse of the moon that won't go in days. You should find this information useful if you're a Christian; if you're a Nigerian feminist, your matter is beyond me.

Thank you!
I have a question for you: How do you both manage the religious aspects of your lives, being that you are more into metaphysics and she, christianity?

2 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice...
Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by eskimoeze: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
So denying her sex makes you super happy?
Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by LordKO(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Only gifted diviners or metaphysicians who're in tune with their subconscious can relate with/understand the OP's story - the spiritual aspect.

Yet, I don't hold brief for him.

5 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by ThatKING(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
So that thread got deleted? That's funny?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Magiciann:

How I met my wife

The battle began

Thank you!
21+
Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
What does ds title got to do with an ordinary people

Alpha male wan battle feminists ni

1 Like

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by samuelchimmy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
A healthier version of ubunja the miseducationist is here, hallelujah cool

4 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Biglittlelois(f): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lmao this dude has a god-complex, life is not that hard, so cos you want to have sèx constantly with your wife made you coin unnecessary blabber, to prove what exactly? Funny peeps dey here sha grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Biglittlelois(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:
I read the heading and not the content.

You will laugh when you read it, just try small.

2 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Route99:

I have a question for you: How do you both manage the religious aspects of your lives, being that you are more into metaphysics and she, christianity?

I'm also a Christian. I took it further, and then came back to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Jombom: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
OP this is basic to every man with a brain. I once abstained from having sex with an ex for 9 months till date she wonders how I was able to pull it off.

1 Like

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by purples25(f): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin cheesy grin

this guy is so funny

interesting and funny.
Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by jeph19(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Magiciann:

How please if I may ask?
I'm just curious to know
Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tehila07:

Alpha male wan battle feminists ni
ok... Na their matters

1 Like

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
I enjoy ur thread.
Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by horlahwaley(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me wetin he or she gained from the thread story cos i weak

5 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Magiciann:

The reason I asked is because I am a Christian but also open to metaphysical concepts, unlike my girlfriend who is a rigid Christian. This has lead to some disagreements.
Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice story. I was engaged from start to finish.

7 Likes

Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Freelancerx: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Story yi long gan
Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Yorubabyblood: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin
Re: How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union by Tedpgrass: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Magiciann:

Not sure that is without a negative consequence..

You may have a discerning spirit or gifts of prophecy or related areas but mixing metaphysical elements is breaking that protective hedge!!

What is interesting in your premise, is not communicating your frustration through the "realm" as your wife or her familiar spirit did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Use It / I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. / Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.