Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: (5296 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by girlsoswit(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2008
Hey wonders they say shall never end. I was listening to a radio progrmme recently and men wat I heard really caught my fancy and I was like o ga 4 love o. No wonder they say love is wicked. The presenter actually read out two letters she received in her inbox and I will just narrate one and the other later.

A 32 year old lady who has been married 4 d past 2 years, abosolutely and evidently in love with her husband actually received the greatest shock of her life. They have been married for the past two years without any issue. All the while, her younger sister was staying with them. Meanwhile, God finally answered the lady's prayer; as she was just back from the hospital with her pregnancy report. She was already 2 months pregnant. She was so happy and was ready to burst out the news to her husband on his arrival from work. So she was up and doing from that moment and the younger sister was surprised at her elder's sisters attitude. She has suddenly become lively and no more tears like she used to do b4. Anywy, un42nately 4 d woman, the devil who doesn't like good news had already prepared sorrow 4 her that has now cost her her marrraige. It was that time that the younger sister seized the opprtunity of her mood to tell her the sad news dat almost ran her mad. The sister called her that she wnted to talk to her. When they had sat down, she bagan to expose the Can of worms that she and her husband had been having an affair and that she is already pregnant for him. Infact it was already 4 months and that she was deeply in love with him. But because she was a small type it wasn't that obvious. The woman was near dead wen she heard the gist. Bt thank god 4 d spirit of God that came upon her. She kept calm and courageous and didn't reply the sister. When the husband came back 4rm work, she confronted him and he confirmed he was in love with her younger sister and that he was sorry 4 betraying her. It was really hell after then 4 d lady cos she couldn't believe all dat had been happening under her roof.

Anywy the poblem nw is she doesn't knw whether to tell her husband that she is also pregnant or whether to pack out of the house for them. She also do not knw whether to report the whole problem to both families or whether to forgive and 4get and keep living her life the way it is. Please I wish to knw you guys opinion on this. Its really saddening.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by tboy1(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2008
so wit all wat u wrote above, you solely blame the man?
What happened to the younger sister that allowed her SISTER'S HUSBAND sleep with her and still have the audacity to confront her sister with such news
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by coolboy100(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2008
she have no choice, let her tell the so call husband that she is pregnant,and don't try to leave the house for anybody else if she love her husband, her sister should go out and look for her own husband, for the unborn baby,they should adopt the baby, that is my own opnion.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by bigfather(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2008
tboy1:

so wit all what u wrote above, you solely blame the man?
What happened to the younger sister that allowed her SISTER'S HUSBAND sleep with her and still have the audacity to confront her sister with such news
Abi o ! But then the man should be blamed also for not being able to control his third leg. He is suppose to try the dirty stuff outside( THAT IS IF NECESSARY ) and not with his sister-in-law. Anyway the lady should take heart and resolve the issue. NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN !
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2008
Yea, yea, yea, Men are dogs, that’s not news. She should strangle her sister and divorce her husband. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by LadyT(f): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2008
expose them and make THEM leave the house.

Disgusting.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by smooooooth: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
you say men are dishearting,but by your tory, na the woman sister, be the wicked one naa, the man just did what men do, see free obo, enter, abi? why will the sister o( not even Friend) go dey sleep with her sister husband and she is so hard hearted that she actually broke the news to her sister her self, not even the man. abeg, that girl is heartless and so are most women dishearting.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Moyola(f): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2008
so sad!! cry

wt iz she gona do?!!

it'll b beta if she kuld put it all behind n move on. . . . d Lord iz her strength!

Some men are juzz heartless!!  cry
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Moyola(f): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2008
smooooooth:

you say men are dishearting,but by your tory, na the woman sister, be the wicked one naa, the man just did what men do, see free obo, enter, abi? why will the sister o( not even Friend) go dey sleep with her sister husband and she is so hard hearted that she actually broke the news to her sister her self, not even the man. abeg, that girl is heartless and so are most women dishearting.

itz d man joh!!

he's married n hvin an affair, he kuldnt evn do it wiv someone else buh his wife's sister!!!
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by abikelat(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
disheartening, nawa o
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by spikedcylinder: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2008
So your sister doesnt look like frankenstein and you let her live in the house with you and your husband? Ok o.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by ifunayam(f): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ POSTER

Granted some men can't control their urge, but how can a little girl bear d thought of doing such with her big sister's husband - her inlaw!  shame on both of them.  The woman must not pack, she is still the legal & recognised wifey of d man. thanx 2 God her BABY (IES) is/are on d way now she has more reasons not 2 leave.

just ma sincere opinion.
cheers, IFU
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by hollandis(f): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
shakara don end o
amaka don get belle
shakara don end o
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by SENATORJD(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2008
whats dishearting about that?
as far as am concerned, both parties are guilty.
@ least she didnt say she was raped,she had an affair with him,
.so saying Men can really be disheartining. is not the issue.
the topic could as well be
woman pregnant for sister's husband
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by otokx(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
why did the woman allow her sister to stay in the same house with her shameless husband? Never give "room" to the devil; he will take your house also.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by LadyT(f): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2008
The sister is to blame blood is thicker than water.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by menix(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
Ujujoan:

Yea, yea, yea, Men are dogs, that’s not news. grin
Well female Dogs are called "Bitch"
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by SOJ(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2008
menix:

Well female Dogs are called "Bitch"

grin grin grin

otokx:

why did the woman allow her sister to stay in the same house with her shameless husband? Never give "room" to the devil; he will take your house also.

haba! so now its bad to av a family member stay at ur house now?
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by iice(f): 3:18am On Aug 28, 2008
People who dont know their boundaries ewwwkk
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by ima1(f): 4:55am On Aug 28, 2008
i think she should let both family know wat happened, tell the hubby she is pregnant n move out to her parents house, she should forgive both of them n pray, n let God handle the revenge.

1 Like

Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by KarmaMod(f): 5:12am On Aug 28, 2008
he have no choice, let her tell the so call husband that she is pregnant,and don't try to leave the house for anybody else if she love her husband, her sister should go out and look for her own husband, for the unborn baby,they should adopt the baby, that is my own opnion.

what part of the husband said he *loved* the younger sister, dont you understand? If anything that means he'll keep going back since she's the one carrying the first born
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by virgie(f): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2008
As far as I am concerned, the husband is a scum and the sister a bitch!

No wonder some wives dont allow any of their relations especially women live in her matrimonial home. Who could blame them?
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by agwoko: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2008
@ post
@ a point i lost 4 word just did nt no what 2 say.but i ave 2 blame the both 4 nt been able to put under control (sugar cane & sweet honey pot).
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by iykedee: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2008
Blame both the husband and the youger sister
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by boxa(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2008
don't really know wat to say.
shits happen. its no news to me. cos worse things have happened and yet the world never end. they should just resolve their matter amicably and ask God for strenght to endure cos its gonna be a trying hard tym for them in respect of making decisions.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by emmyjojo(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2008
clear, d guy Bleep up, but d sister is either a bitch or a dummy. d wife has got everytin to fight 4 n i bet u, d guy will come to his senses once she disloses the pregnancy to him.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by DonEse125(f): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2008
I feel so disheartened when i hear shit like this.how cld her sister do somthing like that?i mean ur sister shld be more than just family.she shld be a close frnd.she shld be loving and caring.she shld look out 4 u,always have ur back.i mean,if he had cheated wit som1 else.i wld've maybe,just maybe considered giving him a second chance,but my sister?ther's no hope.and to all d ppl who r saying she shld stay and fight,whats she fighting for? that man is a worthless piece of shit.so is her sister,matter of fact she's worse.he's not worth fighting for.i mean,wat pushed him to cheat with her sister?the fact dat they didnt have a kid?i mean,come on,deyve bn married for only 2 yrs!i knw ppl,who've bn married 4 13 yrs or more,no issue,and they wld nt even think of cheating,because he's a real man,because she's a real woman,because they are real ppl!do u evn know the kind of psychological trauma the poor woman's going thru?and her husband had the nerve to say he was in love with her sis?if i was her(d elder sister),i'd pack my bags and get outta there as soon as i can,because the longer i stay there,d more i'l be tempted 2 do somtin stupid,like commit murder.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by ula(f): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2008
was it bher sister or step sister? becos what happens these days r unbelievable? one really has 2 be careful.

our families will get involved n of course, 4giveness will be the word. ill just make them believe ive 4given them while i map out my own plans, and then strike.

one has 2 be careful in this world! cant trust anyone!
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by spikedcylinder: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
ula:

was it bher sister or step sister?

What does it matter?
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by SOJ(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2008
@spiked

i wonder o
wat if na friend?i know couples who have friends of the wives staying wit them,,,,d thing is dat shit can happen when it wants to,so its not about blood relationship but the deep ugliness in (us all?)
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by gentleboy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2008
its really  sad story, but wht can it b done now? is already happen i deal both families from the husband and that of wife should put head 2gether and resolve this matter  once and 4 all, bcs is an abormination, even in a bible they are relevent story concerning fornication bt not like this one. mayb he make a wrong selection by marrying her in the first place instead of marrying d junior one. I just hp 4 God intervention.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Ifedisky(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2008
Na small ishe be dis naa. Wetin u wan faint for? Now is the time to start playing! Why you com be incumbent madam yet you never learn how to twist oga for ur finger? He did wrong, agreed but so would a lot particularly if ur little sister soji her work wella. Now is the time to begin to love up the guy no be to run. You are married to this guy for christsakes and your sister isn't so she is the one to take a hike! Bond with your husband no matter how unpleasant it might be and throw the interloper to the dogs first. She wan marry ba? She go marry inside gutter. Love ur man so much he'll think you've forgiven until your ashawo sister goes then turn on the man. Make I tell you wetin you go do am? cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Visits You! / My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Please Help Me. I Am Dying Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.