Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: (5301 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by 190: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2010
gbam

especially if its her friend!
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Youngpo413: 6:17pm On May 11, 2012
Let her tell the husband,what has happened has happened.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by drnoel: 10:14am On May 12, 2012
girlsoswit: Hey wonders they say shall never end. I was listening to a radio progrmme recently and men wat I heard really caught my fancy and I was like o ga 4 love o. No wonder they say love is wicked. The presenter actually read out two letters she received in her inbox and I will just narrate one and the other later.

A 32 year old lady who has been married 4 d past 2 years, abosolutely and evidently in love with her husband actually received the greatest shock of her life. They have been married for the past two years without any issue. All the while, her younger sister was staying with them. Meanwhile, God finally answered the lady's prayer; as she was just back from the hospital with her pregnancy report. She was already 2 months pregnant. She was so happy and was ready to burst out the news to her husband on his arrival from work. So she was up and doing from that moment and the younger sister was surprised at her elder's sisters attitude. She has suddenly become lively and no more tears like she used to do b4. Anywy, un42nately 4 d woman, the devil who doesn't like good news had already prepared sorrow 4 her that has now cost her her marrraige. It was that time that the younger sister seized the opprtunity of her mood to tell her the sad news dat almost ran her mad. The sister called her that she wnted to talk to her. When they had sat down, she bagan to expose the Can of worms that she and her husband had been having an affair and that she is already pregnant for him. Infact it was already 4 months and that she was deeply in love with him. But because she was a small type it wasn't that obvious. The woman was near dead wen she heard the gist. Bt thank god 4 d spirit of God that came upon her. She kept calm and courageous and didn't reply the sister. When the husband came back 4rm work, she confronted him and he confirmed he was in love with her younger sister and that he was sorry 4 betraying her. It was really hell after then 4 d lady cos she couldn't believe all dat had been happening under her roof.

Anywy the poblem nw is she doesn't knw whether to tell her husband that she is also pregnant or whether to pack out of the house for them. She also do not knw whether to report the whole problem to both families or whether to forgive and 4get and keep living her life the way it is. Please I wish to knw you guys opinion on this. Its really saddening.

what is she saying, did she not marry the guy. No matter where the man has out his dick, it is still her husband. Cos what the man and her sister did is not excussable but she must take iniative and control issues.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by osram(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2012
girlsoswit: Hey wonders they say shall never end. I was listening to a radio progrmme recently and men wat I heard really caught my fancy and I was like o ga 4 love o. No wonder they say love is wicked. The presenter actually read out two letters she received in her inbox and I will just narrate one and the other later.

A 32 year old lady who has been married 4 d past 2 years, abosolutely and evidently in love with her husband actually received the greatest shock of her life. They have been married for the past two years without any issue. All the while, her younger sister was staying with them. Meanwhile, God finally answered the lady's prayer; as she was just back from the hospital with her pregnancy report. She was already 2 months pregnant. She was so happy and was ready to burst out the news to her husband on his arrival from work. So she was up and doing from that moment and the younger sister was surprised at her elder's sisters attitude. She has suddenly become lively and no more tears like she used to do b4. Anywy, un42nately 4 d woman, the devil who doesn't like good news had already prepared sorrow 4 her that has now cost her her marrraige. It was that time that the younger sister seized the opprtunity of her mood to tell her the sad news dat almost ran her mad. The sister called her that she wnted to talk to her. When they had sat down, she bagan to expose the Can of worms that she and her husband had been having an affair and that she is already pregnant for him. Infact it was already 4 months and that she was deeply in love with him. But because she was a small type it wasn't that obvious. The woman was near dead wen she heard the gist. Bt thank god 4 d spirit of God that came upon her. She kept calm and courageous and didn't reply the sister. When the husband came back 4rm work, she confronted him and he confirmed he was in love with her younger sister and that he was sorry 4 betraying her. It was really hell after then 4 d lady cos she couldn't believe all dat had been happening under her roof.

Anywy the poblem nw is she doesn't knw whether to tell her husband that she is also pregnant or whether to pack out of the house for them. She also do not knw whether to report the whole problem to both families or whether to forgive and 4get and keep living her life the way it is. Please I wish to knw you guys opinion on this. Its really saddening.
r u in kaduna?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date A Woman/man Who Has A Child/children? / Who Would U Choose? / Body Hair On Men Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.