Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Are You Man Enough For Bromance? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Man Enough For Bromance? (14344 Views)

When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only / Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Sisikill: 2:26am On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yes it did na.
Now my boo boo can't bare to go one day without holding hands with his friend and skipping along the park.

Makes our r/ship stronger. . . . . *rubs her heart* Stronger  cheesy

E wo ati skipping yi sha! nko mi ti wo.

What now? Ruby, I am on my knees begging you.

Hannibal:

Sisikill, tell me one reason i shouldn't whack your knees with a baseball bat?? angry angry

Good spanking or bad spanking? Oh you did say on the knee. . . okay, okay no spanking! I'm sorry, I'll go back to my Green apple diet and I'm going back to the literature section like my good friend suggested. I came, I saw but I didn't conquer. cry

You aren't really angry. . . are you?
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by eldee(m): 2:29am On Sep 01, 2008
@Sisikill
I'm laughing out tears right now
You're one crazy somebody abeg . . . and to think you wrote up that thing in just three minutes shocked shocked
To start arguing with you is stressful jare . . . only Gos knows what you'll compose next cheesy

Ruby_Pearl:

Yes it did na.
Now my boo boo can't bare to go one day without holding hands with his friend and skipping along the park.

Makes our r/ship stronger. . . . . *rubs her heart* Stronger cheesy
Erm . madam, who's your boo boo
Let's start with that
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Hannibal: 2:31am On Sep 01, 2008
Sisikill:

Good spanking or bad spanking? Oh you did say on the knee. . . okay, okay no spanking! I'm sorry, I'll go back to my Green apple diet and I'm going back to the literature section like my good friend suggested. I came, I saw but I didn't conquer. cry

You would be the judge to that. . . . . All i know is your limbs would be tied with a horse whip applied. grin

You aren't really angry. . . are you?

Far from it. cool
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by NegroNtns(m): 2:35am On Sep 01, 2008
Whattt?? I cant believe my eyes!   shocked

Is it Sisikill or *Sisi[b]skills[/b]? Clear demonstrations of a highly literary mind.  Im watching you Moremi.  cool
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 01, 2008
@eldee
So to argue with her is stress, but you wan come and bash me? angry angry

@sisikill
t'e ba fun mi ni diamond ati gold, maa stop e tongue
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by doyin13(m): 3:09am On Sep 01, 2008
See as this place full like Vee Pee tank.

Okay now. . .what is the topic at hand
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by doyin13(m): 3:14am On Sep 01, 2008
Sisikill:

Hmmmm. . . what do we have here?  shocked

BROMANCE COMMERCIAL.

Ruby is sitting on a swing, Eldee is pushing her gently. Camera pans in, she pets his soft cheeks. He smiles and looks into the camera.

Eldee - 10 hrs ago, I had problems expressing my feelings. Every time I tried to, the opposite of what I wanted to say came out.

Ruby gets off the swing.

Ruby - Yes, it was a frustrating time for both of us. I was this close to giving up.

Eldee - Then one day My friend came to see me.

In Black and white -  Lexicon and Eldee talking.

Lexicon - Dude, I have the answer for you.

Eldee - Nothing can help me now.

Lexicon - No, no listen. . .  Have you heard of Bromance?

Eldee - Bromance?

Lexicon - Yes Bromance.

Eldee - What’s that.

Sisikill Suddenly appears.

Sisikill - Bromance is the first step to a new and improved man.

Eldee pushes Lexicon out of the way.

Eldee - Interesting! Tell me more.

Sisikill - Bromance is the process of making guys feel comfortable enough in their skin to be open about their feelings. The first step is to be open with another guy, once that is done, the rest comes easy.

Hannibal comes into the scene, he is holding a rugby stick

Hannibal - Surely there is more to it. Some hidden fees, contract. . . kissing, candle light dinners, feeding each other and sending cards?

Sisikill - Nope, nope no hidden fees, no kissing or candle lit dinners. Just two guys being friends.

Eldee - Neato! How do I start?

Sisikill - It’s easy. First, Hannibal put down the stick, now give ne your hand and yours too, Eldee.

Sisikill joins both hands

Sisikill - Now walk to the field and after 2 mins, stop holding your hands.

Eldee and hanibal walk a couple of feet and then turn,

Hannibal - Wow! This isn't bad.

Eldee - I agree

Sisikill - Told you, easy as ABC.

Hannibal & Eldee - Thanks Sisikill.

Sisikill - No problem guys. That’s why I am here.

Black and White fade. Ruby and Eldee on a picnic mat, Eldee is feeding Ruby fresh strawberries.

Eldee - Bromance saved me.

Ruby - No Bromance saved US.

They both smile and look into the camera

Ruby and Eldee - Thanks Bromance!

Voice over

Bromance. . . a man's path to emotional growth!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2008
doyin13:

Okay nowwhat is the topic at hand

*screams as she obnoxiously chew on her 2 day old buble gum* Hey, yo, sisikill, seems like you got more customers.
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Sisikill: 3:16am On Sep 01, 2008
eldee:

@Sisikill
I'm laughing out tears right now
You're one crazy somebody abeg . . . and to think you wrote up that thing in just three minutes shocked shocked
To start arguing with you is stressful jare . . . only Gos knows what you'll compose next :

Lmao! stressful? I don't know if I like the sound of that oh. Okay, I'll give you a break.  grin

Hannibal:

You would be the judge to that. . . . . All i know is your limbs would be tied with a horse whip applied. grin

Far from it. cool

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. . . you've been promising that for how long now and still no action. Warreva!

Good! I'm glad  cheesy

Ruby_Pearl:

@eldee
So to argue with her is stress, but you wan come and bash me? angry angry

@sisikill
t'e ba fun mi ni diamond ati gold, maa stop e tongue

Hey, hey no bahing here. Your Advert is already running, I ain't about to get sued for false promises. You two are gonna start together even if it means I have to tie you up and unlike someone, I'm not all talk.

Goolu and diaaamon coming right up. I'll even throw in silifer. . . just stop with the skipping.

doyin13:

Okay nowwhat is the topic at hand

Now here is a self assured man if I ever saw one. . .  so, what are you thoughts on Bromance? wink
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Sisikill: 3:20am On Sep 01, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Whattt?? I can't believe my eyes!   shocked

Is it Sisikill or *Sisi[b]skills[/b]? Clear demonstrations of a highly literary mind.  I'm watching you Moremi.  cool

Channeling Betty Boop with the eye batting

Innocently

Whatever do you mean, Sensei?  smiley

I hope I'm not in trouble oh! All that spanking talking. . . it is just demo. I have no idea what it all means.  grin
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 01, 2008
Sisikill, am a few months older than eldee. . . .
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Sisikill: 3:28am On Sep 01, 2008
doyin13:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL, that's it?

Ruby_Pearl:

*screams as she obnoxiously chew on her 2 day old buble gum* Hey, yo, sisikill, seems like you got more customers.

Oya, Ruby let's talk. Who sent you gangan? Tell me, i will double their money, Trible sef.

Abi, which one is customer? Nigbati mi n se Madame ile asewo?

Ruby_Pearl:

Sisikill, am a few months older than eldee. . . .

Ah but you see, that's the beauty of Bromantics. There are so secure in their manhoods, age is nothing but a number. Are now getting the true picture? The endless possiblities? Are you? Are you?

I pity you and Riskie, if you don't get on board now.
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by doyin13(m): 3:32am On Sep 01, 2008
Sisikill:

Lmao! stressful? I don't know if I like the sound of that oh. Okay, I'll give you a break.  grin

Now here is a self assured man if I ever saw one. . .  so, what are you thoughts on Bromance? wink

On the news at this hour. . . . . . .There is a manhunt for a female serial killer in Gainesville Florida

Portsmouth are one win away from claiming their first premiership title.

But first, an extraordinary development on the rave that is Bromance

Following research at the Doyin13 institute of science on the recent widespread use of Bromance
by men all over the world, it has been discovered that the fate of the human race could be at stake.

Let us join our reporter Ebonku Abaku in Kyrgyzstan where he is with the eminent scientist.

Take it away Ebonku

Ebonku-  - -Thank you Mumuni. So Dr D13, your paper alleges that mankind's future could be
at stake with the recent popular use of Bromance

D13            Yes Ebonku, we were lucky enough to study two subject, code named Hannibal and Eldee
under stringent lab conditions and our results were shocking

Ebonku       How so Dr.

D13             Well, after the use of Bromance, we found that two hitherto heterosexual males were
                   fundamentally transformed, to the extent that women gave them no pleasure anymore.
                   Our best attempts to reverse the transformations proved futile. Our measure might seem
crude but they under normal circumstances should have yielded results. We enlisted the services of Serena Williams, Halle
Berry amongst others, but our lab rats proved unresponsive. It was a most alarming discovery

Ebonku      Were you able to replicate these tests in any other way?

D13               Yes, the same results we had when Bromance was tested on Canines.
Heterosexual Bingo became Homosexual Bingo. irreversibly so.

The consequences I shudder to think about. . . .

Ebonku           Quite astonishing finding DrBack to the studio
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 01, 2008
Sisikill:

Oya, Ruby let's talk. Who sent you gangan? Tell me, i will double their money, Trible sef.

Abi, which one is customer? Nigbati mi n se Madame ile asewo?
Oya, Doyin egbon mi, she kin so fun sisikill wipe iwo lo ran mi? sad tongue
He said he wants to know what is going on na. . . .she that one no be #1 customer?

Sisikill:

Ah but you see, that's the beauty of Bromantics. There are so secure in their manhoods, age is nothing but a number. Are now getting the true picture? The endless possiblities? Are you? Are you?

I pity you and Riskie, if you don't get on board now.
*silence her b4 she finishes* eh eh eh eh, ejo, ema ko mi si wahala!
Age is but a kini? K'emi ma fe omokekere? emi ko *snaps 3 times over her head*
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 01, 2008
doyin13:

On the news at this hour. . . . . . .There is a manhunt for a female serial killer in Gainesville Florida

Following research at the Doyin13 institute of science on the recent widespread use of Bromance
by men all over the world, it has been discovered that the fate of the human race could be at stake.

Let us join our reporter Ebonku Abaku in Kyrgyzstan where he is with the eminent scientist.

Take it away Ebonku

Ebonku- - -Thank you Mumuni. So Dr D13, your paper alleges that mankind's future could be

D13 Yes Ebonku, we were lucky enough to study two subject, code named Hannibal and Eldee

Ebonku How so Dr.

D13 Well, after the use of Bromance, we found that two hitherto heterosexual males were
fundamentally transformed, to the extent that women gave them no pleasure anymore.
Our best attempts to reverse the transformations proved futile. Our measure might seem
crude but they under normal circumstances should have yielded results. We enlisted the services of Serena Williams, Halle
Berry amongst others, but our lab rats proved unresponsive. It was a most alarming discovery

Ebonku Were you able to replicate these tests in any other way?

D13 Yes, the same results we had when Bromance was tested on Canines.

Ebonku Quite astonishing finding DrBack to the studio

angry angry angry angry se o tun ro bia o gbon? angry angry angry
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Sisikill: 3:53am On Sep 01, 2008
doyin13:

Take it away Ebonku

Ebonku-  - -Thank you Mumuni. So Dr D13, your paper alleges that mankind's future could be

D13            Yes Ebonku, we were lucky enough to study two subject, code named Hannibal and Eldee

Ebonku       How so Dr.

D13             Well, after the use of Bromance, we found that two hitherto heterosexual males were

Ebonku      Were you able to replicate these tests in any other way?

D13               Yes, the same results we had when Bromance was tested on Canines.

Ebonku           Quite astonishing finding DrBack to the studio

Whoaoooo! Dude I am sooo gonna sue you for Slander. . . Libel . . . false reporting. . . whatever! That is SO NOT what Bromance is all about! How is it a fair test when you have Serena Williams in the there? Serena Williams!! Actually, it proves that Bromance works because NO right thinking man will look at Serena Williams and feel anything!

And Halle Berry? You killed their libidos showing them Serena first! Duh!!

I hereby submit my evidence forthwith. . . whereforth, abeg whatever the english. Who in their right mind will find this tranny look alike attractive??

Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Sisikill: 3:56am On Sep 01, 2008
trannilicious!!!

Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 01, 2008
I love those two, but damn!! They both got manly bodies
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by NegroNtns(m): 5:06am On Sep 01, 2008
lmao,

Picture #1 - turned the switch off

Picture #2 - made the switch dissapear

Picture #3 - turned the switch off

Picture #4 - switch refused to stay in off position. The pitch angle is visually deceptive.

I dont know why guys are obsessed with flat yansh and flat breasted Halle Berry. I dont find her appealing, she is beautiful but she doesnt turn my switch on at all.
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by NegroNtns(m): 5:08am On Sep 01, 2008
Sisi, what are you doing with these collections, *Sistamance* ? grin grin grin
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Riskie(f): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2008
LOL!!!! Trannilicious grin grin
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by spikedcylinder: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2008
Interesting thread. Spent the first half of today reading the entire thing because I didnt want to jump in without understanding what was being said.

I'm all for the guys loving and making the best out of their friendships with each other and in all but honestly, if I see my bloke telling his friend "I love you". . . . . . it WILL freak me out.
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
@Pataki

It doesn't say your sex next to your username. Your profile has a picture of a guy and a lady together, so I can't figure out which one is you. I think your tremendous fury at my acknowledging the truth stems from the unwillingness of anyone to provide any form of romance for the hermaphrodites. The ladies are already mushy, and they're appealing to the guys to get mushy, but no one's talking about the hermaphrodites. I'm so sorry, I hope you find solace and peace and love.

Now, I know that was stupid, but I was just walking in your footsteps. My point - don't throw yourself into mudslinging so quickly. It doesn't speak very well of you.
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Scopium: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2008
[size=13pt]No comment[/size]
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by champredd(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2009
Phuck bromance (i.e the term). Not everything has to be given a term. Men have been buddies, pals etc over the years. Why bromance now? Another hollywood creation.
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by SisiJinx: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
If guys have been pals and have been doing all the bromantic stuff over the years (coz it comes naturally). . . how then is it Hollywood Creation?
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by debosky(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
I think he means[i] the term[/i] is the hollywood creation, making it out to be some new thing.
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by champredd(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

If guys have been pals and have been doing all the bromantic stuff over the years (coz it comes naturally). . . how then is it Hollywood Creation?

debosky:

I think he means[i] the term[/i] is the hollywood creation, making it out to be some new thing.

Thanks debosky, I mean the term. Hollywood is trying to bring romance to liken pals, buddies to gay couple.
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by Meristem: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2012
BROMANCE = GAYness made easy. Bromance my foot.
Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by engrshakespeare: 5:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Sisikill:
Oh come on Guys! Clear your minds of all the corrupted beliefs about two guys sharing a deep friendship and see what what Bromance is really all. Being in a BROMANCE indicates a level of trust hitherto only witnessed in female friendships. Aren't you tired of living life on egg shells??!!

Bromantics are not Gay!!

Gay thrash

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.