Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,292 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290572 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Muki
We all have our beefs but im not beefing that dude i meant ho im just trying to kick some sense into his her airhead

@somze
Tell that to your love-vendor, Who wants to see your stripping ass anyway,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2007
Good mother of earth!!!

How can anyone be so delusional?

Ok granted you think - this is commendable, u actually think, wow - you are kicking some sense into my head. What sense would dat be by the way? Emirate is not in debt? Your prophecy will come true or I cant rap?

Really did you complete elementary school?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
@somze
Im sure you are just coming across that word elementary and delusional as well, You cant rap thats has been established, We are in less debt than you are, and yes my prophecy will come to pass

Arent you late for your strip session, Thats coming out of your paycheck grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2007
ok oga u don win

Abeg, I'm in my boss office.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2007
Whatever
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
gay grin

* runs and leaves thread *
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2007
I can always count on your bitch and cowardly ass to throw in the towel,

All hail A-40 the drama King DJ Kay slay aint got nothing on me
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
no dawg, just tired of fighting with kids.

Need someone with a greater brain size than your pea-sized one. grin

Besides tryin to keep my a$$ from you. I'm straight.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 4:37am On Jul 24, 2007
another page of nonesense embarassed embarassed embarassed

whre the hell is akola
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2007
SPY ON THURSDAY - HISTORY IN THE MAKING
Chelsea's Spy In The Camp has been bringing inside news, banter and comment for 20 years in the matchday programme, on Chelsea TV and now on the web.

What a dreadful Uefa Champion Clubs' Cup Final! It was far worse than the FA Cup Final. It was full of mistakes.

The FA Cup Final might have been dull as an exhibition because Chelsea and Manchester United had two outstanding defences and two disciplined midfields and rarely gave away the ball unnecessarily.

Milan and Liverpool gave it away all the time.

I watched it on Sky and they kept saying that Liverpool bossed the first-half and were the better team. Today's papers say the same. Rubbish!

Liverpool's two best chances came from Jankulovski and Seedorf giving the ball away unpressured. Pennant and Gerrard forced good saves, but surely Lampard would have scored.

The first goal summed it all up. Carragher gave the ball away, Alonso fouled, and Pirlo's free-kick hit Inzaghi and went in. It was shocking football.

And what about Liverpool's goal? Milan coach Ancelotti made a substitution when defending a corner and then conceded from it. Surely that was a management error.

The FA Cup Final got panned in the media because it didn't have mistakes. The winning goal was a beautifully carved piece of sculpture. Admittedly, Milan's second was such a goal, but came only after the game had opened up as Liverpool at last went in search of an equaliser.

Liverpool now finish the season without a trophy and having to qualify for next season's Group stage of the Champions League.

Arsenal and Liverpool, no trophies; Manchester United, one; Chelsea, two.

We might not have had a season of unparalleled success like before, but we have had a highly successful one, especially in contrast to Arsenal and Liverpool.

Yesterday, I sat down with José Mourinho and recorded a half-hour interview for Chelsea TV. Some was on Blues News last night, and more will be on tonight. The whole interview goes out soon.

He warned that Liverpool and Arsenal could both be much closer to Chelsea and Manchester United next season because they only fell well behind when giving up on the title race this year - Liverpool to concentrate on the Champions League and Arsenal to restore Henry and van Persie to full fitness.

And he warned the top of the Premiership will be more competitive next season because he believes Tottenham are capable of fighting for a Champions League place.

He also revealed that Chelsea will look more to 4-3-3 than a midfield diamond. It is fascinating stuff, and it is full of that Mourinho belief which on the back of last night's match makes you look forward so much to next season.

Surely, if Chelsea had won the Anfield penalty shoot-out, we would have beaten the Milan team of last night.

José insisted we must not get obsessed with winning the Champions League as that would be detrimental to our general winning mentality in all competitions.

That's fair enough. But if you're old enough to remember that first FA Cup win in 1970, or even the first silverware for 26 years in 1997 (I'm not old enough to have seen the first title in 1955), if you were at Bolton and then at home to Charlton to celebrate the first title for 50 years, then you'll know what winning this Champions League would mean.

So, Liverpool fans: I have always had trouble with your chants of 'You have no history'. We have great history: history of mass support, especially in the 1920s and 1930s; of glamorous star players, especially in the 1930s, 1960s, 1970s and 1990s; and in the 1970s and 1990s we have history of winning Cups including European ones.

But, Liverpool fans, if you are to judge 'history' on what you win: then we are making it - while you are it!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by FBS: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2007
@mustay, well done!!!! wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2007
That's an old article though. . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2007
AC Milan has given up on Sheva. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6912871.stm

Now that's a relief. . .

The style of play Mourinho has promised for next season should favour Sheva and I can see him improving. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2007
somze:

no dawg, just tired of fighting with kids.

Need someone with a greater brain size than your pea-sized one. grin

Besides tryin to keep my a$$ from you. I'm straight.

Statements of a chicken,

Between me and you how many tips did you get last night? Go-Go girl, Dont have time for your gay ass
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ A-40,

Bury the hatchet, please. Put everything behind u.
Lets be more constructive cos its a new week.
Enough name calling and bickering . . . . .What are Mourinho's chances of winning the title next season?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
@Jackal
I will try my best man, Mourinhos chances are ZILCH, NADA
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
Mustay:

another page of nonesense embarassed embarassed embarassed

whre the hell is akola

Urm . . . Er . . .
He started it
*points in the direction of A-40*
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
A-40:

@Jackal
I will try my best man, Mourinhos chances are ZILCH, NADA

How is that statement constructive? Where are your arguments, proofs, logic, deductions, criticisims, evidences, inferences, etc ?

Can you please explain how you arrived at this conclusion and also the other you made about our preseason?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
You will find out in due time,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2007
Matter of fact where were you when your lunatic friend software said we where up for relegation, why didnt you give him your grammar then, Tell your shit to the marines i aint having it
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2007
So much for constructive intelligent discourse embarassed undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2007
Mr intelligence please freee me.IF you wont answer my question
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2007
somze somze somze!!

hw many times i call u?

biko! u no do ya job oh!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
Urrrm . . .
Excuse me?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2007
wot r u doin making a mess of this place!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
oh sorry grin
but it was A-40's fault, he started it . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2007
na so u dey tok!
if he started it! wh cnt u stop it !!

hw far na?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2007
Im not Mike Jones please keep my name out of your mouth, haba,

Between me and you, Are you on duty today? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2007
lalaboi
i dey o. long time

a-40
dude i take cash, no credit so keep your broke a$$ OUT!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mrferlie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2007
Milan set to drop Shevchenko bid

Shevchenko scored four league goals last season
AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi believes the club have been priced out of a move to take Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko back to the San Siro.
Shevchenko, 30, scored four Premiership goals in his first season after his £30m switch from AC Milan and has often been linked with a return to Italy.

Berlusconi told the club's television station: "We don't feel able to make any offer which can please Chelsea.

"There are insurmountable obstacles tied to the player's value."

Berlusconi added: "I'm very tied to Sheva and I have always expressed my approval for his possible return." 606: DEBATE
Should Chelsea sell Andriy Shevchenko?

No one has yet signed for Milan this summer, despite the club saying they would buy one of Samuel Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Didier Drogba, Andriy Shevchenko or Brazil youngster Alexandre Pato.

"With the current squad we have we could say that we will do well next season. However we are in talks about two attackers, two champions, and we are confident at least one can play with us," Berlusconi said.

Earlier this month Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho insisted Shevchenko can be a key player for the Blues next season.

Mourinho told BBC Five Live: "If he performs and shows me match after match he deserves to play, I'm very happy.

"I hope Sheva can do it. If Sheva plays magnificently I have to play him and Didier Drogba together, that is no problem for me."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6912871.stm

do you think sheva should be sold?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abium: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
I think i agree with you. But Sheva can still make a move to A C millian becos he is not having a regular play off stand in chealse. But if he move to Ac he can regain his scoring ability
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2007
CHELSEA wont win the league next season. look at the players they bought and please tell me which of them will make an impact in the squad

SIDWELL, PIZZARO, MALOUDA AND BEN HAIM

SIDWELL: have no place in the line up. still wondering where he will play in that midfield. with BALLACK, MIKEL, ESSIEN LAMPARD, MAKALELE and CO. please where will he fit in?

PIZZARO: can he make an impact in the squad? he can't even hold down a regular place in MUNICH, so what impact can he make in a fast league like the EPL and he is 29. how many years does he have left to play ball. Did chelsea buy him because he is on free transfer? or because he is the saviour that can make an impact in the team?

MALOUDA: is he better than ROBBEN? if ROBBEN shld
leave, then we shld be expecting more mechanical football from chelsea. he has been touted to replace ROBBEN. can he take on defender like ROBBEN? does have the pace to match the EPL? maybe he has other skills. he is a good player but can't make an impact like
ROBBEN then i'll wait and see

BEN HAIM: A defender, still wondering where he will be played
next season, definitely not central back because of TERRY,CARVALHO may his case not be like OUR DEFENDER in no. 9 JERSEY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.