Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290150 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2007
don't mind em
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2007
They like unsettlin players
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2007
we shall kill em

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2007
somze
u dey?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2007
Post Modified grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2007
which IM
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2007
grin
Post Modified
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2007
adolpa@yahoo.com
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2007
RANGERS_CHELSEA

José Mourinho reverts to a 4-4-2 with John Terry returning as captain alongside the impressive Tal Ben Haim at centre back.

Joe Cole will start on the right wing while Florent Malouda lines up on his favoured left. It's our first chance this pre-season to see the partnership of Shevchenko and Drogba together in attack.

Chelsea line up in a 4-4-2 as follows:

1 Petr Cech

19 Lassana Diarra

26 John Terry (c)

22 Tal Ben-Haim

2 Glen Johnson

10 Joe Cole

9 Steve Sidwell

8 Frank Lampard

15 Florent Malouda

7 Andriy Shevchenko

11 Didier Drogba

Substitutes: 23 Carlo Cudicini, 40 Hilario, 20, Paulo Ferreira, 3 Ashley Cole, 6 Ricardo Carvalho, 51 Sam Hutchinson,12 John Obi Mikel, 17 Scott Sinclair, 24 Shaun Wright-Phillips, 14 Claudio Pizarro.

Rangers start with (4-4-2): 1 Allan McGregor; 2 Alan Hutton, 3 David Weir, 24 Carlos Cuellar, 5 Sasa Papac; 27 Lee McCulloch, 7 Brahim Hemdani, 6 Barry Ferguson (c), 11 Charlie Adam; 19 Jean-Claude Darcheville, 9 Kris Boyd.

The referee is Stuart Dougal.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2007
game wey don almost finish sef
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2007
Jackal switches to Chelsea TV to see what Chelsea is up to.
Ohhhhh ma days, Chelsea is boring and seems to have nothing to offer.
Mourinho has just been beaten by 2 goals to nothing by Rangers.
Boring Boring Chelsea cannot even score goals with their multi-million pound squad.
Jackal switches back to SKY to watch young gooners playing crisp and textbook passes
. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2007
abeg carry your wahala comot

i'm not in a good mood. rubbish match! angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2007
Jackal:

[sub ] J ackal switc hes to Che T V to sea is up to.
ac al sw itches baca gooners playin g crisp and textboo k passes[/sub]. grin

itz only a friendly tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2007
U guys cannot WIN to save ur lives.
The match was shambolic.
Mourinho should know better Tal Ben Haim  is as useless as a dog's shit.
The whole 4-4-2 formation without Essien and Makelele is just a joke.
Rangers kept the ball well, played some breath-taking football and deserved to win the match by 4-0.
Mourinho needs a shake-up.
I cant wait for Man Utd to spar with Chelsea in the Community Shield next weekend. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2007
Jackal

LEAVE THIS PLACE IMMEDIATELY!!! angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Aik7(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2007
Up the BLUES!
Even nairaland colors na BLUES!!
We 2much!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2007
Jackal
Wetin be dis?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2007
@ Somze,

Call Roman Abrahamovic to come n take me outta this thread.
U did the same thing on Man Utd thread yesterday so its a case of tit for tat.
What happened to Jose? He must be having fits after that defeat.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2007
Jackal:

@ Somze,

Call Roman Abrahamovic to come n take me out of this thread.
You did the same thing on Man Utd thread yesterday so its a case of tit for tat.
. grin grin grin

na freindl abi what part dont u understand ere?

abi how much em go give us if we win. angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2007
The team is a very versatile one and open to a lot of options. The quicker you are to criticize this team the sooner you are to be heart broken.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2007
Why are you poofs acting so naive?
In the world of Jose Mourinho there's no FRIENDLIES . . . . . . . . .
Check out the team list and tell me if Mourinho wanted to lose.
U need to see him barking out orders on the touch line, taking off his jacket, rolling up his sleeves and running up n down.
His tactics was too watery right from the blast of the whistle.
Rangers knew what to do . . . . .they kept the ball well and made some decent tackles to win balls in the middle of the pack.
The lads from Scotland won convincingly.
Bleep Mourinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2007
Jackal:

In the world of Jose Mourinho there's no FRIENDLIES . . . . . . . . .
His tactics was too watery right from the blast of the whistle. put your own sef now

The lads from Scotland won convincingly. congratulations
Bleep Mourinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4k u tooo

442 aint typical of us and forget what jm said.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2007
Its just a friendly jare, no big deal

Though i see a lot of ways we can improve.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2007
@ Somze,
Thats the most constructive statement u have spewed all day.
Its very rare for Chelski fans to admit failure but u just hit the nail on the fuccking head.
JM should improve on Chelsea's technical and tactical schemes.
The lads were just too poor today.
If they played well and they lost . . . . .No fuss because shit happens sometimes BUT they deserved the loss by all means today because the attack was shambolic and horribly blunt.

@ Mustay,
If common sense and intelligence are sold at 1 Naira u won't be able to AFFORD it.
In the committee of imbeciles and mentally-ills, u have to be their life President.
Fuccking scumbag!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2007
cant u make a sentence without degrading to abuses? angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2007
@ JACKAL I DONT TRADE WORDS BUT I THINK YOU ARE STUPID 4 INSULTING ME ON MY CHELSEA THREAD angry

WHERE'S AKOLA SEF?

ALL THESE INANE PEOPLE WEY NO FIT UPGRADE SEF
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2007
You don't trade words but i am stupid.
Can u hear yourself, slowpoke? You have just traded words with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How contradictory can u get? You don't have a fuccking clue u deranged animal.

Where's Akola?
Akola is watching how demented and mentally-derailed u can get.
He is standing by and shaking his head on your antics and erm, erm language.
You are just a bag of bollockx, u piece of black shhit.

Blame ur defeat on Fillip Sebo and Nacho Novo.
2 wonder strikes in the dying minutes was what it took to shame Jose Mourinho.
Glasgow is still buzzing from the defeat.
Deal with it. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2007
Jackal:

You don't trade words but i am stupid.
Can u hear yourself, slowpoke? You have just traded words with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How contradictory can u get? You don't have a fuccking clue u deranged animal.

Where's Akola?
Akola is watching how demented and mentally-derailed u can get.
He is standing by and shaking his head on your antics and erm, erm language.
You are just a bag of bollockx, u piece of black shhit.

Blame your defeat on Fillip Sebo and Nacho Novo.
2 wonder strikes in the dying minutes was what it took to shame Jose Mourinho.
Glasgow is still buzzing from the defeat.
Deal with it. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

OK U WIN. CONGRATULATIONS

ARE U HAPPY THAT UR POINT HAS BEEN PROVEN?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2007
The good thing with friendlies is that its of no cost too loose.

We can learn from our mistakes, in tactics, in technique and in skill. I have a lot to say about some players even top top players but would not do so here.

This is a very great chance for JM and Chelsea to consider some alternatives.

Remain True Blue.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2007
somze:

The good thing with friendlies is that its of no cost too loose.

We can learn from our mistakes, in tactics, in technique and in skill. I have a lot to say about some players even top top players but would not do so here.

This is a very great chance for JM and Chelsea to consider some alternatives.

Remain True Blue.

Trust you always
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2007
dason4life:

Trust you always

how about doing ur thing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.