Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (288089 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2007
@mukina2

Gooners has won a friendly match, nairaland will be greatly disturbed by this
Lets see what will become of you in C.L and Prem
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2007
for where?

stop dreaming grin last i checked you guys lost to Rangers grin Boy those goals were something shocked shocked grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2007
@mukina2
I agree with you, it is thing to rejoice for, especially the
victory of hunters in a friendly match, grin
Afterall, you guys were trophyless less season tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2007
blue rules
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2007
REACTION: RANGERS 2 CHELSEA 0
Assistant manager Steve Clarke has intimated that there is no shame in losing to Rangers on Saturday afternoon.

We went down 2-0 to two late goals, but had controlled much of the game, and were just a little behind our opponents in our preparations for the season.

Clarke believes there are 'a lot of pleasing aspects. As a club we don't like to lose any matches, but at this stage of the season there are other priorities.'

One highlight for the Blues is the return of Ashley Cole after surgery, and the return of John Terry who missed the Feyenoord game in midweek.

'He hasn't trained for three days with a broken toe so for him to get 90 minutes at that tempo was good,' said Clarke.

He also had praise for a couple of the new boys, who are still settling into life at Stamford Bridge.

'Sidwell was our best player today, I thought he was excellent. A flat 4-4-2 system he knows inside out.

'I thought Ben-Haim was excellent in the first half. He made a few mistakes towards the end but that's fatigue, and don't forget he played in three positions,' highlighting the versatility of the Israeli international, and the extent to which Jose Mourinho was forced to juggle his team, still missing the likes of Claude Makelele, Michael Essien and Arjen Robben.

[size=18pt]Clarke is sorry to see the team's unbeaten pre-season run come to an end, but knows the priority is match fitness.[/size] smiley

'We don't select easy games pre-season,' he said. 'If we want to win 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 we can go to other places and find easy games. The matches we play are difficult games. Ibrox is a difficult place to play and we knew that when we selected them.' cool
Looking ahead, we now travel to Copenhagen to face Brondby on Tuesday evening, and Clarke is sure the boys won't dwell on Saturday's defeat, instead taking the final opportunity to prepare for Manchester United next Sunday.

'We have to think about the match on Tuesday, look at the game and take what we need to take from it, address it, hopefully win the match on Tuesday night and go into the Community Shield in a positive frame of mind. and beat manuWe'll be ready for it.'
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2007
Chelsea Rules!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2007
Mustay so you guys where looking for record abi?

damn those two goals were superb grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2007
and whats the biggie about Chelski losing to Rangers especially when they will be losing so many matches this season  undecided  grin  grin  grin

@Mourinho

in ur world there is nothing like friendlies as we know, so whats ur excuse now? Ben Haim get yellow fever or Drogba get jaundice?  tongue  grin

@Steve Clarke

get more constructive jare, na fitness we go chop?  angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2007
kitaun:

and whats the biggie about Chelski losing to Rangers especially when they will be losing so many matches this season undecided grin grin grin

@Mourinho

in your world there is nothing like friendlies as we know, so whats your excuse now? Ben Haim get yellow fever or Drogba get jaundice? tongue grin are u a psychologists cos am sure u've never been in 2 jmm's world

@Steve Clarke

get more constructive jare, na fitness we go chop? angry as far as we are concerned, our players need to. one season with henry's kalokalo fitness and we saw what assnal couldnt do
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2007
Ktuan

Carry your wahala comot abeg. angry

Dis na morning, when we meet for league you go hear am.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2007
@Somze

yes na morning and na sunday morning, why u no go church? undecided

u need more than prayers to save ur paraga club this season tongue grin

@Mustay

am a certified Medical Psychologist and I dont even have to be a virus to penetrate Mourinho to know what he feels about losing matches tongue cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2007
U neva hear say churches get 2 to 3 services?

No worry i don tell my pastor about JM and Chelsea, him even see vision sef

Nothing dey happen, 4/4 this season grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2007
i don 4get say na dr kit ur fellow goonerpets dey call u.

ok u win sha. season never start so u neva see d real blue
kitaun:

@Mustay

am a certified Medical Psychologist and I don't even have to be a virus to penetrate Mourinho to know what he feels about losing matches tongue cool

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2007
a$$ kicking huh ? how nice.

now we know we have a problems that needs serious addressing.
it's not about losing to rangers in a friendly; i just hope JM is really tracing areas we have to work on.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2007
Wormy
You should pick your words oh.
We all know what to do but cant let enemies from north london or north England hear about this wink
We cant afford to criticise JM or top players in public wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2007
@ Somze,

What was responsible for Saturday's loss?
Clarke said it was fatigue but U and I know he was spewing shit.
What can u place a finger on for Chelsea's shambolic performance?
I really hope i will be asking the same question this time next week tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2007
I think Clarke has given the position of Chelsea as a team and as a club.

I'll stand by that position for now grin

Lets wait till next week tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2007
Thats cheeky.
I hope n pray the fatigue stretches ur players till next week. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2007
We play tomorrow, then rest till sunday.

We may be a little tired but i think you guys will suffer from jet lag too wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ishow2005(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
i remain a blue till i die
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2007
somze,
this ain't time for picking words o !
if the team were fatigued why the heck did they go ahead to play ?
besides, if u really think the team's fatigued, what gonna be happening when we start playing every 3-4 days
and what makes u think we won't be fatigued on sunday ?
abeg o, this is no time for excuses. we lost 0-2 and someone wants to blame it on fatigue no, can't do ! y'all haven't seen fatigue yet.
given, it was a friendly but we all know we never play to lose.
like i said, i'll only be bothered if them tech crew resides on the fatigue shyt and do nothing about their shortcomings . dat na big 4cup !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2007
dem don dey come out small small undecided

the real blues that we know tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2007
You guys remind me of dat old Michael Jackson song, the hook goes something like this "Dont blame it on the sunshine" Dont blame it on the moonlight" Dont blame it on the good times" Blame it on the boogie.I wonder what you guys are blaming that loss on, Dont worry you guys would be laying a lot of blames this season
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by charlione(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2007
@kitaun,
dont get too xcited.this was just a friendly.if we catch assnal,they will cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2007
Yes if you catch Arsenal you would get your asses whooped thats what
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by charlione(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2007
a bunch of kids
The men at chelsea will deal ruthlessly with them! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Wormy,

Dispassionate,brutally frank post.

WAN UTD
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2007
charlione:

a bunch of kids
The men at chelsea will deal ruthlessly with them! cool
Yeah right we would see about that
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2007
wormy
look at what your outburst has caused angry
Pipe down jare, this can be discussed in private wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Wormy

at least ur posts make me feel not all Chelskites are outrightly dumb and daft!!! tongue cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2007
Leave this place jare angry
trouble maker tongue cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2007
stamford bridge is falling down, falling down falling down,

stamford bridge is falling down, my dear Lippy (Maureen) grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.