Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,400 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290332 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2007
I just dont see who they would sign who could achieve what Jose has achieved in the space of four years this guy has won everything in European football not even Sir Alex or Le Prof has managed that hence i think chelsea are in serious trouble this season Stamford Bridge would lose its fortress status and Chelsea will be lucky if they made up the first four Chelsea can simply not catch this Arsenal team i am seeing its just not possible
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2007
And to think Drogba opened his smelling mouth to say we where finished without Henry i hope he chokes and gets constipated on his own words. Who is finished now?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2007
a40 dont find ma trouble o!

whatz ur prob? cant drog say what he wants 2 sya?
SHARRAP JO!

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2007
well no one can say whats up or gon'be. All speculations and prediction. Finally RA will throw in Pounds on the Pitch to do the playing grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2007
e'body dey complain abt Grant
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2007
My problem isnt Grant; mine is with RA!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ituen(m): 2:14am On Sep 25, 2007
Guys lets focus

First DSTV don fall out hand say we no fit watch match. Morale don waka so.
Then Mourinho leaves. This is the true test for blues fans. Give grant the support he needs. ManU capitalized on our fallen morale to wound us.
All key blues player are sulking and thats bad for the team. we must sit up an encourage evry1 including RA

I don try oh text drogba, lampard n terry say make dem fashee [lay ball. I go also talk to essien and mikel 2mrw. FOr now, i don blacklist RA from callin me cos i'm moody too.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:12am On Sep 25, 2007
Morale don waka 'cos of DSTV?
I don tell ugo subscribr to Chelsea Tv or use the one wey don takeover- HItv

don try oh text drogba, lampard n terry say make them fashee [lay ball. I go also talk to essien and mikel 2mrw. FOr now, i don blacklist RA from callin me because i'm moody too.
Guy, u too dey lie. Anyway i support the RA part that guy no know say the club get fans? He just dey take any decision anyhow.

Russian mugu!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ituen(m): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2007
My bros

ChelseaTV no be for internet u go watch am. Abi u fit catch am for NTA. Would try the website now
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abium: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2007
Can u see AVRAM GRANT looks like SHREK!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2007
chelsea for life
come rain come sun come anything

chelses all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy even in defeat.

Chelsea for life,
all u haters RIP
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2007
Yo Software! How are you doing man? Long time. Thanks for keeping the faith bro. wink

@Chelsea fans

There's some disturbing news about John Terry.

It seems our captain might be in trouble and might be facing a ban after it has emerged that he tried to grab the red card from the referee when Mikel was shown red in our last match.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/07/09/25/manual_080528.html
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1773_2754008,00.html

I hope this is not true, as we already have too many troubles as it is and I can't imagine us playing without both Terry and Carvalho. undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2007
Also talking about Terry. I have observed that his form has been suspect of late and I think that is why we have been conceeding too many goals.

Terry used to be our strong tower at the back, but he is beginning to lose form and that's a major worry for me.

Even Jose expressed concerns over his health and sought for answers from the medical department, just before his departure, and this led to a face off between them.

And now, even Petr Cech says he is scared because we are always at risk of conceeding goals from set pieces.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2007/09/25/cech-sounds-alarm-89520-19842666/

Truth is our defence is too shaky for comfort at the moment.

In my opinion, John Terry should go look after his health and find a permanent solution to whatever it is that is wrong with him and in the interim, I think Carvalho and Alex should man the defence, with Belleti on the right and Ashley Cole on the left.(I have no faith in Ben Haim).
I hope Carvalho speeds up his recovery and comes back to the squad. He is badly needed. sad

This might be just be the perfect solution to the problem.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2007
Except from all the noise surrounding his records or his license, one problem Avrant or any other manager of Chelsea would have is the fact that JM's accomplishment are just too high to compete with.

Personally i dont give a hoot about Avrant, I think he is mis-fit, unfit and unsuitable for an active coaching role in EPL more or less in Chelsea. Give him all the players he need and take our finances down south i dont expect to see a change.

I watch our footie (or will watch) without an inch of optimism, having the same look and reaction RA had at Old Trafford. The mistake has been made, we deal with it. All I ask for is atleast the 4th position this season. Next season we start all over again.

But again the players may surprise us and give their all, and yeah pigs would start flying also.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2007
Razorr,

This I think is more disturbing news.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1773_2750186,00.html

I will not say that John's form is of question. What is of question is the partnership in defense. Ask any good manager and they tell you that the worst part of the play to distort partnership is the defense.

Count how many matches so far this season ManU have not played without  Rio and Vidic. Movement on and off the ball soon become instintive when the partner ship goes on for long.

Let me give you this analysis. When we play in defense we are most likely to play this way.

Cech

Somebody               Somebody                Terry               Ashley cole.

Now the understanding between Ashley cole and Terry solidifies everyday. That's why this season so far only about 30% of the goals we conceeded have come from a Terry_Ashley error.

Up to 70% of the goals we have conceedd so far have come from the right side of defense where somebody partners somebody and John Terry. There is no understanding on and off the ball and that is what makes a good defense.

Football is not Maths and you can not expect footballers to be at their best when the whole thing keeps fluctuating.

Against ManU on Sunday, was the first time in the entire history and I mean it the[b] entire history[/b] of chelsea we played with that defense line.

cech

ferreira                        benhaim                             terry                         ashley

Chelsea has never played this defense line. Can you beleive that? So goals will be conceeded and even more will be conceeded now with a coach that does know the players so well.       

So it's not Terry's form it the Defense Line's form.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2007
Quit crying about our defense line up and Terry's form. I have a long list of misfit on our list. Dont tell me you were expecting us to win at Old Trafford without JM? I guess JM gave not just the players but fans the belief that everything is achieveable.

Our misfit, unfit and unsuitable list is as follows -
[list]
[li]Avrant - no coaching license . . . we wont be allowed to play in CL and soon in EPL[/li]
[li]Shevy - look at the definition of waste in the dictionary and his name crops up[/li]
[li]Ballack - This guy was visible in only like 3 matches last season[/li]
[li]Kalou - Waste of time, effort and money, he should go to school and learn that a goal is when the round leather-like thingy gets into the rectangular metallic structure with a net.[/li]
[/list]

more to come . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tkb417(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2007
I hope Carvalho speeds up his recovery and comes back to the squad. He is badly needed.

This might be just be the perfect solution to the problem.

what of if he decides to leave. You guyz have plenty quality and the earlier it sinks into ur skull the berra for you guys.
If you guys complain about sheva,Ballack,Kalou,Ben haim i cringe. what do you want Arsenal and United to do? diaby,clichy,denilson,o shea,fletcher,eagles etc wont even make your reserves.
C'mon guys, the season has just begun, plenty of positives to take from these if you know what im talking about.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2007
No we dont, what are you talking about?

And please dont square dance, stick to ManU or Arsenal.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2007
@somze,

I quite agree with you that we have misfits but misfits were not reason we lost on sunday; we lost because we conceeded goals. You matches because you conceed goals. That one thing I will adore JM for. Jm beleives if you don't conceed then there is a high probability you'll win.

JM's first 2 succesful seasons if you watch carefully was not because we scored a lot but because we never conceeded and then someone was going to score and that's it. 1-0 and then we won.

Drogba was a misfit in his first two seasons, Kezman was a misfit. We had misfits then and we have misfits now but that's not the reason we lose matches.

The reason we lose matches is because we conceed goals. The reason we conceed goals is because we have a problem in defense. The problem in defense is what I have stated in my last post.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by charlione(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2007
somze:

. All I ask for is atleast the 4th position this season. Next season we start all over again.

But again the players may surprise us and give their all, and yeah pigs would start flying also.

i cant agree more
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by charlione(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2007
nateevs:

@somze,

I quite agree with you that we have misfits but misfits were not reason we lost on sunday; we lost because we conceeded goals. You matches because you conceed goals. That one thing I will adore JM for. Jm beleives if you don't conceed then there is a high probability you'll win.

JM's first 2 succesful seasons if you watch carefully was not because we scored a lot but because we never conceeded and then someone was going to score and that's it. 1-0 and then we won.

Drogba was a misfit in his first two seasons, Kezman was a misfit. We had misfits then and we have misfits now but that's not the reason we lose matches.

The reason we lose matches is because we conceed goals. The reason we conceed goals is because we have a problem in defense. The problem in defense is what I have stated in my last post.

it seems you dont know the latest. Chelsea CANT play like that anymore.The club owner wants to see entertaining football, and Chelsea winning while were at it.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tkb417(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2007
No we don't, what are you talking about?

And please don't square dance, stick to ManU or Arsenal.

square dance? pure and undiluted baloney. Open your brains and get the points made.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2007
Nateevs
Very true, but some players change games and when all you have is misfits and your manager is one at that what do you do.

Mikel given a red card and what was his reaction? To step down the freaking stairs. Wow, how clever!

Even with misfiring players of those past seasons, we had an attitude, spirit and mentality. We had our tactics. These misfits kill those very structures. Take them out and you get a whole new team.

Not much can be done in defensive line ups. Remember Ra who has taken the place of JM decided against . . . woteva his name was . . . for Belleti. He also sold Robben and Diarra. So say good bye to the right back issue till January.

tkb
Abeg explain your so called point and don't drift into name calling or maligning of character.
There is a place in manU thread for that nonsense.
tkb417:

square dance? pure and undiluted baloney. Open your brains and get the points made.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tkb417(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2007
@Somze
How hard can this be for you to understand. My point is simple. CFC has better players head to head compared to others. All you need is for the players to take up the challenge and face reality squarely. The earlier they do this the better.
The title race is very very open and the loss to United isnt a title decider. Many more games to go.

Name calling? how and what names did i call you? You said i was square dancing. That was unnecesary 'cos i made my points based on footie not as a United fan. Plss,no need for some unnecessary banters abeg.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2007
Mike Dean the man-u's referee is such an idiot
that he never know the right time to use a card.
I excepted him to give Joe Cole a red card, but
the England lad will tear him apart.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2007
dason4life:

that he never know the right time to use a card.

HE dare not, he can only threaten a NIGERIAN lad.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2007

Wat for?For giving Mikel marchin orders?I wonda why some lads r so thick in the head
That was a two legged spur challenge and it would have earned the player a red card even on planet Mars.
It'l be for the good of the game if losers stay good and stop blaming the refs for their ill luck
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2007

Sounds like "sentiment' talkin.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
Hahahahah grin grin grin grin

@ Razorr & Somze

Especially Razorr, when Mourinho was doing Bosnan Osho-Free during the transfer window and United strengthening its squad, you was happy that Mourin wasn't spending.

When you get People like Ben-Haim and Sidwell Free and you freeze out Robben. Then Kenyon's head need a thorough examination. We all know sidwell,Benhaim should not be in a Top 4 team. Even Sagna, Song and Diaby at Assnal would do better!!!!. Thats what happens when you spend Nada. Even Assnal's lack of signing QUALITY players this season would be their greatest undoing despite their high flying start.

As we all know, let injury ravage just RVP and Cesc, then Assnal is no better than the same Derby they spanked 5-0!!! cheesy

Chelseas woes are beyond Terry, Carvalho but ur crappy bench, Ok Carvalho got injured? Who is his replacement, Ben-Haim( Rooneys wife). I swear, Isaac Okoronkwo and Obinna Nwaneri would have been a better replacement!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2007
Ok Carvalho got injured? Who is his replacement, Ben-Haim( Rooneys wife). I swear, Isaac Okoronkwo and Obinna Nwaneri would have been a better replacement!!!!

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then Kenyon's head need a thorough examination.
\
I said it that that guy's a punk.I'm glad we found out in time wat a phoney he was @ United and booted his punk ass out!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
Rikky
What choice did he have, when RA refused him adequate transfer funds?

I think one issue we would have is still the right back position. For Ferreira to have a start, it goes a long way to show just how important Belleti is.

I think another issue is it appears we have no replacement for Lampard and Drogba which is quite strange really. But again Ballack, Carvalho, Pizarro are out injured.

Ben Haim / Alex will have to battle it out. Right now i dont know which one is better. Alex seem out of pace but i think he'd be fit with time.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
@Rikky

As much as I hate to admit this, I must agree with you. I can't fault a single word in your post.

Since Jose was sacked, I have come to the conclusion that Kenyon is an asshole!!! The idiot even has the audacity to lie to we fans.
Did you see his interview on Sky? The guy looked so ridiculous. Talking shit. His nose must have been as long a Pinocchio’s that day. The Plonker!!! angry

Anyway, we have more problems at the moment, as John Terry seems to be in hot soup.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7012337.stm

It’s Very worrisome indeed. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.