Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,478 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290024 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
Razorr:

Bleep's sake!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_2756745,00.html undecided

DOn't worry, he has to quell speculation. Remember, few months back, we hard Jose MOurinho was leaving Chelsea and in the week later Peter Kenyon, said it is false. I wonder now, was it true of false? smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by oluphemmy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2007
razorr cool down 1st like MEDUBE said anything fit happen .
www.goal.com
expect anything
STAY BLUE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by oluphemmy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2007
ronnie's agent/broda

"Although he maintains that Ronaldinho is happy at Barca, De Assis admits he cannot say with any certainty that he will stay with the club forever."
never underestimate a rumor
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2007
oluphemmy:

ronnie's agent/brother

"Although he maintains that Ronaldinho is happy at Barca, De Assis admits he cannot say with any certainty that he will stay with the club forever."
never underestimate a rumor

Thank you my brother! The double talk too much in that guy statement grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
'In the meantime, Chelsea go to Hull City tonight in the Carling Cup.
Abramovich is taking 10 bodyguards to protect him from Chelsea fans !
How ridiculous is that ?'

Stamford Bridge is falling down, my Fat Franky grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboi: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
Dont b suprised if chelsea manage 2 win d league
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
Abramovich Offers Chelsea Job To Van Basten - Report

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has allegedly offered the manager's job at Stamford Bridge to Marco Van Basten.

The Sun claims to have learned that Abramovich made his move for the Holland national team manager at the weekend, and is now awaiting the former Milan striker's response.

Van Basten was seen sitting in the next row to Abramovich at Old Trafford on Sunday as Chelsea lost 0-2 to Manchester United in Avram Grant's first game as team manager in succession to Mourinho.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=426039
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tflow: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hello Guyz,

I'm tflow, and also a new nairaland member. Thanks
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
tflow:

Hello Guys,

I'm tflow, and also a new nairaland member. Thanks
Welcome aboard. this thread shall be called Classy Chelsea: From Glorious Jose's Era To Infinity. so if you a true blues you are welcome. this thread is full of fun hope you enjoy your stay here.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kalipso(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
'In the meantime, Chelsea go to Hull City tonight in the Carling Cup.
Abramovich is taking 10 bodyguards to protect him from Chelsea fans !
How ridiculous is that ?

Na wa for British Press. In as much as chelsea fans a not down with the goings on in the club which one be 10 bodygurads!?!. If so why didnt he take the BGs to OT?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
Damose:

Abramovich Offers Chelsea Job To Van Basten - Report

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has allegedly offered the manager's job at Stamford Bridge to Marco Van Basten.

The Sun claims to have learned that Abramovich made his move for the Holland national team manager at the weekend, and is now awaiting the former Milan striker's response.

Van Basten was seen sitting in the next row to Abramovich at Old Trafford on Sunday as Chelsea lost 0-2 to Manchester United in Avram Grant's first game as team manager in succession to Mourinho.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=426039

Bleep's sake!
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1121068,00.html
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_2756810,00.html
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/7266352
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2177515,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=5 undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Razorr

I beg no give yourself high blood pressure o! Don't worry girl, all will be ok smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2007
my problem here is what exactly is it with this arsenal fans?last season u were no where to be found, 2 seasons ago we didnt see u now that we have just started a new season u are all over the place running ur mouth,especially this guy called A-40,i expect u to run ur mouth again like u did on the adebayor thread i only give u guys 2 weeks den we will be back here talking about what happened to arsenal ?tongue tongue tongue

arsenal are only occupying that 1st position temporarily. Its too early in the season for any club to run there mouth not to now talk of arsenal that i can bet will always let down when u need them most.

A-40 star biting i am all ears grin grin grin grin grin grin(sometimes i wonder wheda ur dad is arsene wenger) grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
my problem here is what exactly is it with this arsenal fans?last season u were no where to be found, 2 seasons ago we didnt see u now that we have just started a new season u are all over the place running ur mouth,especially this guy called A-40,i expect u to run ur mouth again like u did on the adebayor thread i only give u guys 2 weeks den we will be back here talking about what happened to arsenal ?tongue tongue tongue

arsenal are only occupying that 1st position temporarily. Its too early in the season for any club to run there mouth not to now talk of arsenal that i can bet will always let down when u need them most.

A-40 star biting i am all ears grin grin grin grin grin grin(sometimes i wonder wheda ur dad is arsene wenger) grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2007
aBEG MAKE WE COLLECT VAN BASTEN O!

THIS STUFF DON MAKE ALL THESE GUYS DEY YAP US SO  TEEE THEM SAY NA LADAM BOSS WAN COACH CHELSEA AS HE GET CREDENTIALS PASS GRANT shocked

ALL SHAL BE WELL SHA BUT MAKE AB DEY TAKE FANS IN CONSIDERATION.

AND I HOPE THE RONALDINHOZ MOVE TO CHELSEA (£232,00O P/W) IS A LIE O!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dapsins69(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
what can i say? TRUE BLUE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
OKOCHA is punishing Chelsea again.
Is this the same Chelsea?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hull CITY ABEG MAKE MY DAY JARE grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DisGuy: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2007
whatever happened to the Chelsea before Jose? you guys are follow follow absolutely no history to talk about!

infinity ko kolobility ni smiley

will Chelsea qualify for UEFA next year? shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
SCOTT SINCLAIR SCORES.

WHAT A GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HULL 0-1 CHELSEA.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 4:27am On Sep 27, 2007
ye!

4 Fking Goals!!!! shocked shocked

men, we 4 much grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 5:22am On Sep 27, 2007
The game just had to have that outcome; there were a lotta stars in the mo'bleeper! And it was just too much pressure for HUll to withstand. I still dont pitch a tent of comfort on that result though; just happy it wasnt the other way round.

is that boy Wright Phillips on drugs or what?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2007
haba! !!!

okocha ko?

i like the name of this thread now.

[size=98pt]CLASSY CHELSEA[/size]
make akola commot Jm name 4m there; we've 2 move 4ward

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2007
You guys need to cool it.

Don't get carried away by a victory over Hull City(where the heck is Hull on the map of England sef? ).

We do NOT need to win this Carling Cup. I don't want the Carling cup! We don't need it!!!!

Instead of jubilating, we should try to analyse the performances of our players last night.

I loved the fact that Cuccidini and Sinclair were allowed to play(And they weren't bad I must add).

The victory was a big moral booster for us and I hope it signals the start of a run of victories, especially in the PREM. undecided

Anyway, we're playing host to Fulham on Saturday and with the renewed spirit in our camp, I see us securing all three points.
I also can't see us loosing or drawing to Bolton in the match next week. cool

Keep the faith. Blue Rules. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by oluphemmy(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2007
, sure not a ba start,

i'm really happy for Sinclair Guy's got a long way to go and Sidwell
but i'm a lil' skeptical about future performances though we seem to be fire powering now,
then dont 4get Chelsea has a way of playing "big broda against" smaller (non- premiership) teams.
Fulham is a premiership team and wont stop at nufin' to repeat Aston villa's performance. Pray they dont succeed

Do y'all think we can sustain our unbeaten home run any further, i'm not too confident in Avram_"yet"
but my team stay ONE 1
STAY BLUE

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2007
@Razorr . . more like it ! Kip it up *batting eyelids*
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2007
@Kit

Please can you explain what that post means before I whoze you!

And in English please! tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2007
ben haim is still troubled.
sidwell; very nice game.
sinclair needs to get his acts right. a couple of leg-overs is enough !
claudio; superb work rate, great play.
belletti; murder case !

anyways, not a bad game at all. goes to show we aren't entirely finished.
besides, some folks actually thought it was possible we lost to Hull city ! some serious folks !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2007
@Chelsea Fans

There is more trouble at the bridge, as it seems we do not have a coach for our Champions League match against Valencia next week wednesday. undecided

According to The Times, Avram Grant won't be allowed to Coach the team in that game because he doesn't have a UEFA coaching Licence(the Uefa Pro Licence) and there are no indications that his country's FA would support a fast-track application process, as he's out of favour with some bigwigs in the Isreali FA. grin

Anyway, assistant coach Steve Clarke has the license, so he would have to be our coach for that day and probably just take instructions from Grant who would either be restricted to the stands, or be allowed to sit on the bench without coaching.(Now if this ain't funny, I don't know what is) grin

Grant has up till December to get that licence, or he'ld no longer be able to coach our team.

Well, I personally hope he doesn't get it, for the simple reason that his face scares me to death. grin  Sorry o, but the guy is W.O.W.O!!!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2007
@Wormedup

You forgot to mention Cudicini!

That guy can walk into any team and be a star. It's just unfortunate for him that Cech is so good. undecided

Cudicini is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!! kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2007
well, i didn't mention cudicini cos he wasn't really tried in the game.
but really, i have a problem with ben haim and avram ! there seems to be a brotherhood shuck going on !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2007
wormedup:

i have a problem with ben haim and avram ! there seems to be a brotherhood shuck going on !

Old News!

It's called racism and Alex has been the victim! cry

Ben Haim is Israeli and Grant is also Israeli. Do the maths.

Ben Haim sucks like hell and I screamed when I saw him in our line-up against Manscum instead of Alex. angry

Alex would have been far better. His appearance alone would have scared the shit out of both Shrek and Donkey! grin cheesy

I can't wait for Carvalho to get back though. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.