Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290310 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2008
My sincere condolence to the Lampards, Chelsea and their fans.
I guess that was what was on his mind throughout the match against Liverpool sad

@ Akolawole
So you know you can lose to us tomorrow grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2008
Why should it happen to my favourite player?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2008
I fear Grant will totally make poor errors on team selection and key substitutions in these next two games. He has shown when it really comes down to the big games he is tactically inept.

I will be happy with a win tomorrow and 0-0 draw with Liver bull.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DaJunta(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2008
bluehorizo:

I fear Grant will totally make poor errors on team selection and key substitutions in these next two games. He has shown when it really comes down to the big games he is tactically inept.

I will be happy with a win tomorrow and 0-0 draw with Liver bull.

grin grin

United will run u down while LIVERPOOL will finish u all in SB tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toluxa1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2008
I dont know why everybody just hates Avram Grant. For goodness sake if you are a true Chelsea fan you should love everything that is associated with the club. Even if you hated a player and he is now playing in chelsea, i think that fact should earn Him your love.

Lets be True Blues Pls.

And will be surely not only win this premiership, but we will be crowned CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2008
Da Junta:

United will run u down while LIVERPOOL will finish u all in SB

In your dreams.Lol
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
I trust those guys, The higest united will get is a draw.
Afterall, Mike Dean won't be officiating grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DaJunta(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
bluehorizo:

In your dreams.Lol

U should know that Dreams come true grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2008
Dr Dre
Where have you been hiding all this while?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by molos: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
To all those who feels Chelsea don't have Fans, we don't need to come and show ourselves on nairaland b4 u know chelsea have fans. i know these comment are coming from Arsenal fans because of their failure in all the competition this season.

Can't u see we are better than u guys even without "THE SPECIAL ONE". It's a thing u should be ashamed of and to think of how u will buy dependable strikers, u are there counting Chelsea fans.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
New Home Kit

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2008
They keep on shouting we buy player worth of 30 million pounds and cannot perform, i think by know they would have learnt their lessons. they will stop pokenosing and face their fate.
molos:

To all those who feels Chelsea don't have Fans, we don't need to come and show ourselves on nairaland before u know chelsea have fans. i know these comment are coming from Arsenal fans because of their failure in all the competition this season.

Can't u see we are better than u guys even without "THE SPECIAL ONE". It's a thing u should be ashamed of and to think of how u will buy dependable strikers, u are there counting Chelsea fans.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2008
Da Junta:

grin grin

United will run u down while LIVERPOOL will finish u all in SB tongue

That is why they fail to BARCA down on Wednesday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by itsolar: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2008
Please I have a friend she has showed me everything that she loves me to the extend that her friends think we are dating but she continue telling me we are not and i love this girl i need ur help on what to do
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by femikay149(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ All : Guys 2moro's match Chelsea Vs Woman United.Lets ve ur predictions .what is the score line going to be like.

I predict Chelsea 2 Woman United 1
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by femikay149(m): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2008
itsolar:

Please I have a friend she has showed me everything that she loves me to the extend that her friends think we are dating but she continue telling me we are not and i love this girl i need your help on what to do

dude am sure u missed ur way in here.dis aint romance section now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 2:11am On Apr 26, 2008
@ Somze
Don't mind me jare. I wasn't hiding. I usually log in once in a while but spend less time. Just got tied up with some stuffs around
I also got disgusted by these ISPs and protested by not paying my monthly charges wink
I'm back fully now. I'm taking my own pound of flesh back from those naughty ISPs wink
Feels good to be back fully. smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by solazo: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2008
hi it's so good to be on this thread. Personally, i don't think chelsea will lose out on both trophies (UCL & PREM) this season. But one has appreciate avram grant, he's done a quite pretty job (i wasn't expecting it,really). Today is d-day@ 12.45pm, it is a MUST WIN match.

My deepest condolence to frank and his family.

Who do you think chelsea needs to dispose off and bring in this season during the transfer window?

expecting ur views, my blue faithfuls.

Lastly, what do u think about the new jersey hmmmmmmmmmm undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2008
Spurs have signed Luka Modric for £15.8m

Another one bites the dust.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2008
another reason why Spurs will be hot next season cool

u guys might not even be in the top 4 next season grin grin

BUT RIGHT NOW . . . LETS SEE IF U CAN DEFEAT MANURE undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2008
Avram Grant has called in a psychologist to help focus his players ahead of today's Premier League title crunch with Manchester United.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2008
[center]TEAM NEWS Chelsea v Man Utd[/center]
Chelsea bring in Jon Obi Mikel and Michael Essien in place of Claude Makelele and Frank Lampard in midfield, while Salomon Kalou is preferred to Florent Malouda. Manchester United drop Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez to the bench. Nemanja Vidic is back in defence while Anderson, Darren Fletcher and Nani also come into the line-up.

Manchester United have not scored at Stamford Bridge since August 2002
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2008
Ibime:

Ibime, I woke up this morning to see the news and I haven't recovered. . . I really do not know what to say about this. I have followed this guy for up to a season, thinking he will be at chelsea in the summer. This is crazy.

I hope we get Diego. . VDV has cited his interest to play for Chelsea.

Mc Omo:

another reason why Spurs will be hot next season cool

u guys might not even be in the top 4 next season grin grin

BUT RIGHT NOW . . . LETS SEE IF You CAN DEFEAT MANURE undecided

You mean Arsenal?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2008
Ibime:

Saw that in the news, very annoying.

Modric is either a Arrow or the whole staff at Chelsea are senseless.

Look at the amount he was bought for and how much they wanted us to pay for him.

Who is in charge of our player acquisition anyway?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2008
Team News.

--------------------------------Cech-------------------------------

Ferreira------------Riccy-----------------Terry----------Cole

Mikel

----------Essien -------------------------------Ballack---------

Joe-------------------------Drogba ------------------Kalou.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2008
somze:

Saw that in the news, very annoying.

Look at the amount he was bought for and how much they wanted us to pay for him.

Someone up there is clearly oout of his mind. . . we insead talk about Kaka, Messi and then the foolish ones Gerrard and Barry. Can U imagine that.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Bluehorizo
I hope it's a psychologist and not something else grin

@ Somze
Maybe chelsea dey worry the person in charge of your player acquisition. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
Nateevs,
I'm just so freaking pissed.

About the team sheet - I dont like Ferreira, lets see how it goes.

I'm at the office . . . sneaking out to watch the match and maybe a movie wink

Dre
No mind those useless people,

Nice to have you back man. Some folks may need your medical expertise today grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2008
somze:

I think it goes to show that Abramovic is unwilling to back Grant until he wins something. Anyway, Slaven Bilic encouraged Modric to go to a mid-to-top team rather than a really top team and I guess he took his advice.

As for the game today, I am not pinning too much hopes on it. If we win, Ill be excited. If we lose, well then . . . . I was not putting much hope in the league anyway.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2008
Ibime:

I think it goes to show that Abramovic is unwilling to back Grant until he wins something. Anyway, Slaven Bilic encouraged Modric to go to a mid-to-top team rather than a really top team and I guess he took his advice.

As for the game today, I am not pinning too much hopes on it. If we win, Ill be excited. If we lose, well then . . . . I was not putting much hope in the league anyway.

I am pinning a lot of hopes on it an will be ver disappointed if we do not win. I expect a win, nothing less. It's about to kick off. Nothing dey happen. Where in the world is Jackal?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Somze
Don't worry maybe when the effect of chelsea come down, dem go fit make correct signing grin
Yes, I will be attending to so many patients.
I hope you will be on my list of patients too grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2008
Two good chances in the first 2 mins . . . this is war. Loving the tempo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.