Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,524 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (289241 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:53am On May 19, 2008
Kituan,
Sharrap dia

Nateevs,
I think both teams may want to start the game cautiously.

We need to stop the advances of Ronaldo, Roonie and tired Tevez. Evra and Scholes are a handful too. The way we play and being able to net the first goal will determine whether we will a cautious approach or an exciting encounter.

It's nice to have a full squad and the right mentality. We can do this.

Obama - Yes We Can!!! grin cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2008
The anticipation is too much abeg. I just want the game to start.

Baba Grant looks like he may be leaving, especially if he doesn't win the CL. He is even stating he will walk away if we win it. Mancini is claiming that Roman already offered him the job. Others are claiming Rijkaard. Me, I just want Hiddink, no one else.

As for Moscow, I think we will dominate the midfield - although it remains to be seen which system Sir Alex will play. If he plays three midfielders, it could be harder especially with Essien not in midfield to dictate the tempo. I couldn't predict the result but I think Chelsea have more of a chance of winning that ManU.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2008
@ Ibime,

Keep dreaming!!!!

Chelsea have a better chance of winning? Just like u won the Carling cup final against Spurs? grin grin grin

United are stronger than Chelsea in all departments except the midfield area which Chelsea appears a tad stronger.
Without Essien, Chelsea's midfield will be weakened and if United can start Anderson and Hargreaves. . . .United will dominate the midfield.
In the attack, apart from the long ball methods to Drogba(which Vidic can deal with), Chelsea pose no threat at all.

U need to re-analyse what u are about to face in the final. . . . .Chelsea will bite the dust on wednesday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Grizzly(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2008
Revenge is on d agenda, havent ya heard?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2008
Here is your mistake, You said Chelsea will the dust on wednesday night which i do not any dust on pitch of play.

Incase you don't know essien will play 2 on that day, while Ballack and Lele if possible Mikel controls the midfield just the way he did Last season's FA Cup.

Three of VIDIC can't stop Drogba.
Please stop your bad dreams. CHAOOOOOOOOO
Xerxes.:

@ Ibime,

Keep dreaming!!!!

Chelsea have a better chance of winning? Just like u won the Carling cup final against Spurs? grin grin grin

United are stronger than Chelsea in all departments except the midfield area which Chelsea appears a tad stronger.
Without Essien, Chelsea's midfield will be weakened and if United can start Anderson and Hargreaves. . . .United will dominate the midfield.
In the attack, apart from the long ball methods to Drogba(which Vidic can deal with), Chelsea pose no threat at all.

You need to re-analyse what u are about to face in the final. . . . .Chelsea will bite the dust on wednesday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 2:43pm On May 19, 2008
Ibime,
Which Mancini are you talking about? The one of Inter?

They must be freaking kidding me . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2008
Xerxes;

i'm still wondering where ur strenghts were when we out-thunk, out-played and kicked ur scummy arses down the bridge a few weeks ago
i expect an interesting match;
ashley will deal with ronald - that's quiet normal
ricky and JT are up and doing so that sums up manure's attack
a chelsea midfield with any of makalele, mikel or essien will always hamper manure's movements; i'm sure well have at lease to of 'em in the game.

drogba has shown his ability to cause chaos; hopefully, it'll manifest again in 2 days tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2008
@ Wormy,

U played a Carling cup team @ the Bridge and it took a dodgy penalty for y'all to even win the Carling cup team.
A team that had no Ronaldo, Tevez, Evra, Scholes and JS Park starting is a Carling Cup team. Vidic got injured as early as the 8th minute.
Are u this fickle? U wanna compare what u will be facing at Moscow to the team that played y'all at the Bridge?
Pass the cess u r smoking to Mikel Obi to puff. grin grin grin
Y'all are about to witness attacking football at it's best. I hope Cech will be wearing his head guard cos it's gonna be WAR on wednesday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dopat10(f): 4:26pm On May 19, 2008
Are you a fan of Newcastle? This is unbelieveable; i tot Naija guys had sense of direction. Gosh! wots wit Newcastle anyway? Ol' Boy find your base oh
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2008
What will Ronaldo, Tevez, Evra, Scholes,and Js Park do? Messi disgraced Evra and he got Knee injury, Tevez is not up to task, Js Park is more of sholin.
It took Ronaldo 83 minute to score Derby County. Ronaldo is good that is why he's always on bench for Quaresma grin grin grin grin grin
Xerxes.:

@ Wormy,

You played a Carling cup team @ the Bridge and it took a dodgy penalty for y'all to even win the Carling cup team.
A team that had no Ronaldo, Tevez, Evra, Scholes and JS Park starting is a Carling Cup team. Vidic got injured as early as the 8th minute.
Are u this fickle? You want to compare what u will be facing at Moscow to the team that played y'all at the Bridge?
Pass the cess you're smoking to Mikel Obi to puff. grin grin grin
Y'all are about to witness attacking football at it's best. I hope Cech will be wearing his head guard because it's going to be WAR on wednesday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2008
Ronaldo is always on the bench for Quaresma?
Why don't u dig out ur head from your ass?
Where is Quaresma today and how many goals did he score for Porto?

U even went further in ur delusion to say Messi disgraced Evra. . . .Where and how?
People like u should stop doing drugs. . . . .It's not working for ur reasoning at all.
U will be better off analysing female volleyball than watching football.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2008
Ronaldo is not yet close to what Quaresma had done for Portugal.

Ronaldo has been with Manure for how many years now? (six years) why hasn't he show his ability since? why is he showing it now.

Quaresma was the Portugesse footballer of the year for how many years?
Here is to help you.

Season Winner Club

1970 Eusébio Benfica

1971 Nené Benfica

1972 Toni Benfica

1973 Eusébio Benfica

1974 Humberto Coelho Benfica

1975 João Alves Benfica

1976 Chalana Benfica

1977 Bento Benfica

1978 António Oliveira FC Porto

1979 José Costa FC Porto

1980 Jordão Sporting

1981 António Oliveira FC Porto

1982 António Oliveira FC Porto

1983 Fernando Gomes FC Porto

1984 Chalana Benfica

1985 Carlos Manuel Benfica

1986 Paulo Futre FC Porto

1987 Paulo Futre FC Porto/Atlético Madrid

1988 Rui Barros FC Porto/Juventus

1989 Vitor Baía FC Porto

1990 Domingos FC Porto

1991 Vitor Baía FC Porto

1992 João Pinto Benfica

1993 João Pinto Benfica

1994 João Pinto Benfica

1995 Luís Figo Sporting/Barcelona

1996 Luís Figo Barcelona

1997 Luís Figo Barcelona

1998 Luís Figo Barcelona

1999 Luís Figo Barcelona

2000 Luís Figo Real Madrid

2001 Petit Boavista FC

2002 Mário Jardel (Brazil) Sporting

2003 Ricardo Carvalho FC Porto

2004 Deco FC Porto

2005 Ricardo Quaresma FC Porto

2006 Ricardo Quaresma FC Porto

2007 Simão Sabrosa Benfica

Dude where Christiano Ronaldo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2008
Thank you o jare Damose!!! Ronaldo ko . . Donalro ni. . .

now you think cup fianls are your birth rights abi. . because you won another premiership. Now someone is talking about what Js park will do . . . . wait a minute who is he? Have I ever seen him in ManU. ? Ohhhhhh I remember him now. . the chinko guy eh?

Let's see aw you have your hands fillled with Drogba's nuisance. . Infact guess what this is the team that is playing. .

------------Cech-----------

Essien------Carvalho-----Terry-------Cole

-------------------Maka/Mikel---------------

------Ballack--------------------Lampard----

----Joe-----------------------------Malouda

----------------Drogba------------------

Tell ferguson you have see the team list and he should begin his preparations. . . Five weeks of preparation and he still can't handle this team. . he never has and he never will.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2008
Meanwhile,

It looks like he won't be here next season after all. . . It's farewell Avram. . at least he won the Champions League.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=567237&in_page_id=1779

Any talks about Mancini should be banished. . Gus Hiddink, Michael Laudrup. . . can't get any of those ? Then get Jose Muorinho. . I heard that guy is good  grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2008
@ Damose,

Sometimes, i find it hard not to put soccer illiterates like u in their deserved place(dungeon).
You came up with this stupid list of what Quaresma had done to Portugal and what Ronaldo hasn't.
If u are not a doofus. . . . You would know PORTUGESE PLAYER OF THE YEAR(Since 2001) only distinguished the players playing in Portugal.
Cristiano Ronaldo joined Man Utd in 2003 at 18. . . . .Can u explain how u expect him to win this award since he doesn't play in Portugal any more?
You have the mental capacity of a culex mosquito. grin grin

@ Nateevs,

No one can WIN with u. . . . . .
If Chelsea win the UCL, u will come here to scream how great the team is and how strong Drogba and Terry are.
Should Chelsea lose, the story to change to Avram Grant is a doofus. . . .He lacks the tactical acumen to push Chelsea forward and reh reh reh. .

Lemme assure u one thing. . . . .Fergie will beat GRANT.
There's an air of inevitability about it.
Chelski cannot undo this fully-fit Man Utd team. . . . .We are just too strong for any team in Europe!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2008
Xerxes, Xerxes! Please stop talking before the match. There is no need. No one can fully predict who will win but all Utd fans would agree that Chelsea is the team they fear most and the team they least want to face in the final. I can imagine all the nightmares coming back from last years' FA Cup final. You must find it hard to sleep. Not to talk of the numerous times we have walloped you in recent times. If I can remember correctly, you needed the help of the referee and half our team missing through injury in order for you to beat us @ Old Trafford. And despite the fact that Carvalho dashed you a free goal @ Stamford Bridge, you still couldn't beat us. I can imagine that you are very anxious about the game and all this bravado you are showing is just to cover up your anxiety. As for us, we have already beaten the team we fear most - Liverpool. Anyway, sweet dreams. We talk on Wednesday night.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2008
@ Ibime,

Come back here and listen good. . . . .

First all, the team u thrashed at OT was a carling cup team and needed the help of a dodgy line assistant to award a penalty.
Do u really see Chelsea getting a 2nd goal in that game without the penalty? I don't think so.
Then again, u are talking about the FA cup final of last season . . .  grin grin grin grin   The difference between that team that lost the FA cup final and the class of 2007/08 team is 60 million pounds.  Tevez, Anderson, Nani and Hargreaves is the difference.
I doubt the team of last season could have beaten Barcelona and waltz through Champions league games WITHOUT LOSING A SINGLE MATCH.
Smell the coffee, amigo. . . . . Chelsea fans are SCARED shitless.

BREAKING NEWS: FRANK LAMPARD MOVES TO INTER MILAN. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:21am On May 20, 2008
We will talk on the pitch . . . cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2008
@xerxes Let's cross our finger and see what Ronaldo will do for portugal @ the EURO 2008, that if is not on the bench as usual for Quaresma. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2008
@ bros Xerxes. why did he leave portugal? he letf protugal because he had no future. His achievement this season will not still give him 100% assurance that he would play 90 minutes @ the national level. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2008
@ Damose,

I don't need to wait for what Ronaldo will do for Portugal. . . . He is their heartbeat. Ronaldo will be the 1st name on the starting XI(fit or unfit).
Portugal may decide not to go for the tournament if Ronaldo breaks metatarsal tomorrow. . . grin grin grin grin
They need him more like u need BLOOD to function.

Euro2004(Ronaldo was just 19) and he made the squad while Scolari paid no attention to Quaresma who was then 21 years of age.
Cristiano made the UEFA team of the tournament in 2004 and was arguably the best young player.

In 2006 world cup, Quaresma was dropped again while Cristiano Ronaldo(portugal's best player) was calling the shotz in Germany. Had he not involved himself with Wayne Rooney's incident, he woulda won the best young player of the tournament.  Portugal had to break their own rules and made him the Best Portugese footballer playing outside Portugal in 2007.

Now it's 2008, Ronaldo scored 8 goals in 11 Euro08 qualifying matches while Quaresma only scored a single goal. Ronaldo has scored 20 international goals for Portugal compared to Quaresma's disappointing 2 goals.  Quaresma has never scored more than 9 goals in a single season for club while Ronaldo bursted the 40-goal mark. grin grin grin grin

I will let neutrals draw their conclusion.  Ronaldo Vs Quaresma is like comparing Messi to Zarate(of Birmingham).
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2008
jackal xerxes

stop ranting dust !
just yesterday u were here spewing " goals doesn't mean everything".
apart from the goals ronaldo has scored for protugal, u'd be crazy comparing his performance to quaresma's !
ronaldo is way below !!

and stop feeding us with your blurred football knowledge; quaresma was ommited in 2004 due to injury !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2008
stories,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2008
@All

How many goals did Ronaldo scored from Penalties this season?

@Chelsean

Tommorow will be fine(Amen).

I am not worried provided Drogba, Ricardo Cavaliho and Terry is 100% fit.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2008
Just before the Champions League finals. Lampard moves to InterMilan. . .

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article3965240.ece

Though I heard the Agent denied the reports on Sky Sports claiming he took Paul Ince and Viera there and that if there was anything he will know. . . but considering that Chelsea needs 100% concentration at the UCL finals, the story is most likely true. . .

What do you guys think ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2008
@Nateeves

That can be true on one condition.

That JM had signed secretely for Inter.

English players struggled abroad.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2008
Yes Akola,

English players struggle a lot abroad. . . and JM might, might have signed for Inter. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2008
And who are those saying Chelsea beat a carling cup ManU team? What about the loss at OT? Would you say you beat a carling cup Chelsea team?

That team was without Carvalho, Ballack, Lampard, Drogba and Jose Muorinho. The spine  of the team to say the least. . and Mikel got sent off. . down to ten men( for all those talking about Vidic's sub). . so what?

Chelsea won ManU or
ManU won Chelsea. . . ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by teemoe(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2008
Akolawole:

@All

How many goals did Ronaldo scored from Penalties this season?

6 GOALS. . .41 - 6= ? . . . DO THE MATHS PUNK! ! !. . .

. .DONT HATE THE PLAYER. . .HATE THE GAME! ! ! ENEMY. . .KU DA NU! !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2008
teemoe:

6 GOALS. . .41 - 6= ? . . . DO THE MATHS PUNK! ! !. . .

. .DONT HATE THE PLAYER. . .HATE THE GAME! ! ! ENEMY. . .KU DA NU! !

Who is this?

When i ask questions on Naiaraland, people that need to respond knows themselves, my question(s) are for selected few.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2008
am just gona go college¬! comeback! slepp till 7:15

then watch! then i dnt knw wot will happen

c'mon chelseaaaaaa!!!!! lets do it!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2008
Morning guys! How una dey?

It is D-DAY!

I just dey work dey pretend like say I dey work whilst surfing the net for any news on the game. Apparently, Ashley Cole took a knock in training yesterday and is doubtful. Joe Cole also took a knock but made a full recovery.

I am very unhappy with the vibe coming out from Chelsea in the lead-up to this game. Players complaining about this and that. Lampard leaving, Carvalho leaving, Drogba leaving, Grant leaving, bla bla bla. Only to wake up this morning to read this quote from Drogba when he was asked about Grants contribution:

"He just had to wait for the results to comne along or not. Like the son after the loss of his father, in our case we found ourselves with a step-father we hadn't chosen."

Listen Drogs, we know you may have a point - but is this really the time to be coming out with this stuff? Can't you wait till after the match? Everything just seems unsettled at the moment. The players are freaking me out. This reminds me of how they were squabbling before the Tottenham game in the Carling Cup final.

Lampard said "I must play." Ballack said "No, I must play". John Terry said "they better play me otherwise them go hear wiii". And so they spent the whole week arguing on the pages of every newspaper in the land. In the end, they all played and we lost the game. They just didn't seem focused on the game.

Meanwhile, Man Utd are just busy doing their thing, no one is hearing anything from their camp, not even pim. Make these Chelsea players take time O! Before they mess around and blow the greatest opportunity of their careers and the biggest night of our lives.

Anyway, Up Chelsea. We thrive in adversity as always.

BTW, did any of you hear the Mourinho interview where he said he still talks to Roman Abramovic on the phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.