Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,390 members, 7,839,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (288155 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by SamMilla1(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2008
these chelsea people, so after loosing , u went and buy expensive defender, for a huge amount of money.

This roman has given the russians another reason to arrest him in moscow,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2008
I am not a Chelsea fan but I am concerned for both Avram Grant and the club.

Why did they decide to let 7 of there first team players go?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by akinalabi(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2008
nazzyon:

Why are you concerned? Let them run their club the way they
wish.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by hucarson(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2008
@ Nazzyon,

The Jose Bosingwa deal was anutha masterstroke ingenuity played by Ferguson and Queiroz. If Man United really wanted Bosingwa, Carlos Queiroz would have been the first to get him but knowing Chelsea love hi-jacking United targets(no thanx to Peter Kenyon), they threw a chaff and Chelsea bought it line, hook and sinker. Now, Fergie and Queiroz can now land Daniel Alves who has always been their main target. cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2008
dani alves is leaving for barca¬ wanna bet

then who are u gona turn to? glen johnson?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2008
even if its tru! manutd or any team will neva get alves for 16million! unless he buys out his contract wich i dnt think he's eligible to do
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by leopower(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2008

where did you get that odd story of 7 players to go ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 7:25pm On May 13, 2008
leopower:

where did you get that odd story of 7 players to go ?
I wonder ooo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2008
Rumor in Spain - Chelsea interested in Signing Fernando Torres. And Avram Grant is trying to use his friendship with Yossi Benayoun to make it kow to Torres, Chelsea's admiration.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by vicade(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2008
nazzyon:

Rumor in Spain - Chelsea interested in Signing Fernando Torres. And Avram Grant is trying to use his friendship with Yossi Benayoun to make it kow to Torres, Chelsea's admiration.
[b]Rumour in England-[/b]Arsenal interested in Signing Diddier Drogba. And Arsene Wenger is trying to use Kolo Toure to make it known  to Drogba, Arsenal's admiration. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 6:51am On May 14, 2008
Vicade
Wont have said it better myself.
Hope he gets the message
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2008
Chelsea Close In On Dos Santos - Report
Chelsea are thought to be close to landing Barcelona youngster Giovani dos Santos,

The 18-year-old has been touted as an incredible prospect for a few years now, being likened to Ronaldinho, singled out for praise by Sir Alex Ferguson at the tender age of 14 and eventually making his breakthrough into the first team this season.

However, it has been a poor season for the Blaugrana, and he has not been able to settle in as he would have liked, either. Filling in for the phenomenal Lionel Messi - who missed crucial parts of the season due to injury - proved a bridge too far for the Mexican, who was somewhat underwhelming in comparison to fellow wonderkid, Bojan Krkic.

It has been rumoured that the forward is willing to leave the club unless he can be offered an improved contract, with Manchester City and Chelsea reportedly interested in the player several months ago.

It is Chelsea who are now said to still be in the hunt for his services, with the club having held talks with the player's parents and agent.

With a contract worth £40,000 per week - an astonishing amount for a player of that age - the deal is said to be all but done, with a fee needing to be agreed between the two clubs.

here is a link

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=695098

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2008
Anelka a target for Tottenham if they fail to sign Samuel Eto'o.

Didier Drogba admits Manchester United deserve to be champions and has blamed Chelsea's failed campaign on "complacency and a lack of concentration",
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 1:32am On May 15, 2008
Lack of concentration like him and ballack taking free kicks abi? He has started behaving like adebayor again - these french transfers have something similar; speaking english when they ought to be speaking french!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 1:40am On May 15, 2008
Anyway, it seems we'll be meeting the richest club in Russia for the super cup. Mind you, am very optimistic about next week's showdown. My fears are that: even if we possess the never-say-die spirit,
we must correct this lack of concentration factor that sees us conceeding goals @ injury time;bolton and wigan alike.
Ronaldo is a very good 'DRIVER' and unless the centre referee next week is a man of principles, the dude makes referees call to his favour. He shocked me when he did same against wigan last week. If they want to protect him, then we'll also protect drogba abi no be say do me i do you, God no go vex na!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2008
its not 'lack of concentration' its carelessness.

they r too scared of conceeding goals so they start to panic! hope thet wunt happen on wed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by sagajones: 5:57pm On May 15, 2008
The Registration for the new season will start from Next week and I urge you all if you are so interested in next season and you want to become a member or season ticket of holder of any club in Europe to contact me my email address is sagajonesfc@Yahoo.com and phone number is 08062229717.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2008
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by sunny3kng(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2008
sagajones:

The Registration for the new season will start from Next week and I urge you all if you are so interested in next season and you want to become a member or season ticket of holder of any club in Europe to contact me my email address is sagajonesfc@Yahoo.com and phone number is 08062229717.

cheesy Are you serious ? from Niajja here it's quite exp,tried getting the match day program for Chelsea Vs spurs and had to pay trice the amount it costs in the stadium,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by sunny3kng(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2008
Akolawole:

@Mr Grant

Please becareful!

This is England. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1166006.ece

grin Well mr Grant has opened what every non-Man Utd fan believes, Imagine the 1st penalty against unoted was the one @ Stamford bridge, they remind me of Marsille (in the glory days),Juve (Caciopolli scandal) and the lot and they all have one thing in common, lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Uby40(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2008
@ Nazzyon,

The Jose Bosingwa deal was anutha masterstroke ingenuity played by Ferguson and Queiroz. If Man United really wanted Bosingwa, Carlos Queiroz would have been the first to get him but knowing Chelsea love hi-jacking United targets(no thanx to Peter Kenyon), they threw a chaff and Chelsea bought it line, hook and sinker. Now, Fergie and Queiroz can now land Daniel Alves who has always been their main target.

@ Hucarson

if u were up to date, u wud know Barca are bearly 24hrs away from landing Danial Alves for 26m dollars. the only stock left in the right back market now is Micah richards of ManCity. and it wud take mountain of fire's intervention to seal that deal, i'd suggest u guys start looking for local dudes like Dolphin's right back, that guy is good, esp in conceding freekicks and penalties.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by hucarson(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2008
Uby40:

@ Hucarson

if u were up to date, u would know Barca are bearly 24hrs away from landing Danial Alves for 26m dollars. the only stock left in the right back market now is Micah richards of ManCity. and it would take mountain of fire's intervention to seal that deal, i'd suggest u guys start looking for local dudes like Dolphin's right back, that guy is good, esp in conceding freekicks and penalties.

Man Utd is not too keen. There are more than 5 options on that right wing. Brazilian twins, Wes Brown, Gary Neville, Owen Hargreaves and even John O'Shea. United is packed to the hilt. If Alves moves else where, United will just about manage it and win another title next season. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2008
hucarson:

Man Utd is not too keen. There are more than 5 options on that right wing. Brazilian twins, Wes Brown, Gary Neville, Owen Hargreaves and even John O'Shea. United is packed to the hilt. If Alves moves else where, United will just about manage it and win another title next season. cheesy

Win another title next season. ? You are kidding right? You think it's a manyoo premiership? Let's see aw you win it?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by vicade(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2008
This chelsea thread keeps on talking about other teams.

I RECKON THIS THREAD IS AS BORING AS THE FOOTBALL CHELSEA PLAYS
NO Disrespect grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by hucarson(m): 1:02am On May 17, 2008
@ nateevs,

I think i remember u now, u are the Chelsea fan that was on Man Utd thread last summer predicting doom whe United couldn't win a single game in their first 3 games. Unless London clubs buckle their belts, i dont see the title coming down south for a while. United is keeping it for the 11th time unless Fergie suffers heatstroke. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2008
11th time my ass!

Let's see the changes that go on after we win the ucl, then I can brag about winning the title again
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by fadson: 8:08pm On May 17, 2008
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rashidi Yekini to replace Sir Alex as ManU manager!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2008
He won't fit into United because SAF is not ready to go yet.

He has a chance in Chelsea because you guys ain't sure about Avram Grant.

I think it is better you go for him.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by IncaGold(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2008
all ye Chelsea haters, pls leave this thread for us. Come wednesday after silencing the reds, i hope you guys will leave us alone. Has anyone got a ticket for sale? Wont mind watching the match live (not on tv though)! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2008
Ok guys, It's been a while. . .

We have less than two days to D-day, what are your thoughts?

Meanwhile we have [url=http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3580444,00.html]Vidic playing mind games with the ref concerning Drogba[/url]. Guess he has not learnt from Benitez mistake.

Lampard is in terrific form. I think the outcome of the game from a Chelsea point of view will largely depend on the super trio - Lampard, Terry and Drogba. These guys carry the team on their backs.

It may be Drogba's last game for Chelsea sadly, and maybe Lampard's. They're our highest scorers this season and have been so for the last 4 or so seasons. They will surely be missed.

Spot light on Grant also, our record breaking manager - 1st Chelsea Manager to take us into the CL finals. We may be seeing the back of him too if we fail to win this final.

I expect an exciting game. I hope it does not get too cagey.

What do you guys think?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2008
well . . . .I expect Drogba my fave chav to score and also Rooney cool

but I dont ever want to see u chavs win . . . .how on earth are u guys gonna be the 1st London club to win the UCL embarassed

IF UNA WIN . . .EVERYWHERE GO SCATTER, BECAUSE OF UR NUMEROUS AGBERO FANS grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:03am On May 19, 2008
@Somze

I think it's either going to be Chelsea rampage from start to finish. . . . or the most cautious match ever played in the history of football. .

Chelsea won't like to be seen as the next london team that got to the finals and still did not win . . . and to be fair, who is to say we will get to the final anytime soon.

Not being able to steal the premiership back for them is very annoying to say the least. . . now we let them win the CL again? No way. .  not in this life. .

From what I hear, everyone is fit. . and going by the desire in the camp. . nothing short of victory my peeps, is what we expect. . They will need 4 Ronaldos to stop us this time. . it doesn't mata who they have on their team, bottom line is, they are going down.

I expect a very good match as the build-up begins. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.