Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (286696 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
Jose Mourinho Takes over as Inter Boss

Former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has been appointed as manager of Serie A side Inter Milan.

Mourinho has signed a three-year deal with the Italian side in his first job since he and Chelsea parted company by mutual consent in September 2007.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7431480.stm
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes4(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2008
Man City sacks Sven Goran Eriksson!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2008
Just as I was about to say Sven has been sacked by Mancity. . . The more important one to us here is that Mark Hughes has been permitted by Blackburn to speak with City.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7430827.stm

Laudrup takes over at Panathinaikos. . .

http://sports.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/06/01/Liga-Laudrup-joins-Panathinaikos/?facets/sport-space/north-america-locale/football/

So Jose to Inter, Laudrup to Pana. . . and Hughes to city, effectively rules all of them out of the Chelsea job. Leaves us with Hiddink, Scolari, Rijkaard and Mancini.
It's safe to conclude here just like I pointed out last that the media was just spewing rubbish. Jose rebuilding his relationship with Roman, Laudrup linked to the job. Hughes, top of Kenyon's list. Bottom line is the choice is a bloody secret and until it is announced, I don't believe any rubbish coming from any news source again.

So many twists and turns. I still think the man has been chosen anyway.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes4(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ nateevs,

I will tell u Chelsea's manager in the next 24 hours. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2008
Are you kidding me? You are playing with my emotions. I listen to anything that has Chelsea in it. Flipping through electronic papers like I no get job, just expecting to hear anything.

I don tire.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
We need to get a manager and quick.

Liverpool wants Ribery, Jose wants all our players . . . what the hell are we waiting for?

Meanwhile, shouldn't we report Jose to Fifa concerning Drogba, Lampard and Essien?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
Ok. . . Jose turns Inter Manager and the depletion of the Chelsea squad begins. Fans please start saying goodbye to Drogba, Lampard, Essien and Carvalho. Think I'm joking? Let the weeks unfold.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes4(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ nateevs,

I will tell u Chelsea's manager in 24 hours.
Meanwhile, what is about y'all small clubs sacking your managers at will?
Man City fired Sven in less than 14 months he was hired. . . . . .He is the 14th manager to be sacked at Ci-Thai since Fergie joined Man Utd. grin
In the same period, Chelsea has sacked TEN. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by justkunmi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
Xerxes. .
nice statistics. . . grin
Fergie would just shake his head and smile when he sees that piece . . grin cheesy
Man City - 14 managers later, no trophy
Chelsea - 10 managers later, not close enough . . grin cheesy

Chelsea should come to Nigeria and get Onigbinde. .
The man is tested and trusted. . .and most importantly, he needs a job. . !! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2008
@Somze

I didn't know you were online. Report who to who? He brought them to chelsea and though they have all said they are happy at chelsea, we all know it's only a matter of time.

Remember when Ibime posted comment from Lampard and Drogba saying they will be around "forver". . my response then was "heat of the moment speeches". Well only time will tell if . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2008
@justkunmi

Abeg Vamoooooooozzzzeee!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

@Jackal

Chelsea is in the process of building or the process of buying to build - whichever camp you belong to.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes4(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
nateevs:

@justkunmi

Abeg Vamoooooooozzzzeee!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

@Jackal

Chelsea is in the process of building or the process of buying to build - whichever camp you belong to.

I am highly interested.
We can give u Ronaldo and Rooney if u want em. tongue tongue

P.S. Where's AKOLA?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2008
nateevs:

@Somze

I didn't know you were online. Report who to who? He brought them to chelsea and though they have all said they are happy at chelsea, we all know it's only a matter of time.

Remember when Ibime posted comment from Lampard and Drogba saying they will be around "forver". . my response then was "heat of the moment speeches". Well only time will tell if . .
I think they should be presented with new contract. What is it with Jose? He even started picking players before any formal negotiation with the player's club. Isn't that against the rules?

He's unsettling Chelsea players. I think we should report him to fifa.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2008
you dare rebel against Ronaldo. . if you make the mistake of selling ronaldo. . . ManU's gone with the wind. Come back 2012. Even Spurs will not wait for you.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2008
somze:

I think they should be presented with new contract. What is it with Jose? He even started picking players before any formal negotiation with the player's club. Isn't that against the rules?

He's unsettling Chelsea players. I think we should report him to fifa.

It won't surprise you to know that some club officials think some players have their allegiance with Jose than the club and do not mind letting them go.

About reporting him to Fifa; as long as there no proof, nothing FIFA fit do. I am not sure the Club is willing even if they found out. As far as they are concerned, these player have left.
Personally I will shed tears if Carvalho and Essien go.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes4(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
nateevs:

you dare rebel against Ronaldo. . if you make the mistake of selling ronaldo. . . ManU's gone with the wind. Come back 2012. Even Spurs will not wait for you.

I have heard that before. Beckham? Cantona? Ronaldo? Ruud?
Should i go on? If Ronaldo leaves, Nani and Anderson would step up their game. tongue tongue
Fergie is a talent generator.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
nateevs:

It won't surprise you to know that some club officials think some players have their allegiance with Jose than the club and do not mind letting them go.

About reporting him to Fifa; as long as there no proof, nothing FIFA fit do. I am not sure the Club is willing even if they found out. As far as they are concerned, these player have left.
Personally I will shed tears if Carvalho and Essien go.
What of Lampard? I think we should give him the new contract he wants and extend it to the others.

We cant lose all these top players abeg, this would be too much to bear. I go just disappear from nairaland.

Damn!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2008
@Somze

Am suprise you felt to realise that those players Jose bought play for JM rather than Chelsea.
Those guys will always want to play under him as far as he is in a good club which Inter is.
What do u think is holding lampard from signing new contract? although he was at the club when JM was signed.
They all like him and he likes them as well. Once he tells them i want you to play for me as Inter player believe me non
Will think twice before signing.

For any new manager to succeed in Chelsea(not only in chelsea) his must sign his own players.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2008
I never have doubted his abilities to fish them out and never will. This time around, I think it's a season too soon, if Nani and Anderson will ever live up to the hype, it's next season and they'll become established the season after. . then Ronaldo can leave; but to think you'l get 42 goals from Rooney, Tevez, Nani and anderson put together is suicidal. One thing Ronaldo has above them all is his exceptional resistance to injury.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2008
@Somze,

Just like presido1 pointed out. . . Why do you think Lampard has not renewed his contract? Well Jose's in the way. Jose's has reportedly been given £100m and we all know what that can do. . .

Meanwhile gist is filtering in that Kenyon took Ancellotti and Kaka on a stamford bridge tour. I hope it's not true.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
nateevs:

I never have doubted his abilities to fish them out and never will. This time around, I think it's a season too soon, if Nani and Anderson will ever live up to the hype, it's next season and they'll become established the season after. . then Ronaldo can leave; but to think you'l get 42 goals from Rooney, Tevez, Nani and anderson put together is suicidal. One thing Ronaldo has above them all is his exceptional resistance to injury.
If an out-right striker is added in list, they will score more than 42. which i strongly believe Fergie will do soonest.
But Ronaldo's resistance to injury is something else, I think he is a gypsy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes4(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2008
nateevs:

I agree. Ronaldo never gets injured. It must be JAZZ!!! I think this is one of the reasons why he is the hottest property in the football world.
However, don't under-estimate Man Utd with their backs against the wall. Anderson shot into the limelight when Scholes had a minor injury last season.
If Scholes was fit throughout the season, i would never have known Anderson was that superb, likewise Nani.
The old guards are slightly undermining their development but i believe they would get more involved in the coming season.
Rooney, Nani and Berbatov/Huntelaar(if they join Man Utd) will bang goals.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2008
Berbatov/ Huntelaar. . . please don't type those names on the same line. Those two players must not be in the same team. . .everyone will not contest. The only remedy is to try an "Eduardo" on one of them. grin grin grin

On a serious note. You musn't sell Ronaldo. He is a different character from the ones sold in the past. Cantona, Beckham, RVN. . . apart from Kaka, I think he is the one of the few players that get to the top and not lose it. Very calm player.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
Nateev
Fergie is not selling Ronaldo even at £1B, if your read the timesonline yesterday fergie vowed to to drop Ronaldo rather than selling him to Real and the Glazer family is backing him on that. I think this issue will be settled by Fifa.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2008
Settled by FIFA? Is there anything ruling FIFA can give on that?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2008
Did you hear the coment made by Calderon last thursday after United threatened to report them to Fifa.
For your info CR7 has not asked for a move so what they are doing is against the rule.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cecegorz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2008
London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down,

With 3 coaches already shown the way in just one season, and the new INTER coach, Jose the 'Special One' on a revenge mission to clear out whatever is left of the already fading blue.
Rebuliding the bridge might just take much more cement and bricks than earlier imagined.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes4(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2008
nateevs:

Berbatov/ Huntelaar. . . please don't type those names on the same line. Those two players must not be in the same team. . .everyone will not contest. The only remedy is to try an "Eduardo" on one of them. grin grin grin

On a serious note. You musn't sell Ronaldo. He is a different character from the ones sold in the past. Cantona, Beckham, RVN. . . apart from Kaka, I think he is the one of the few players that get to the top and not lose it. Very calm player.

Are u scared already? grin grin grin grin

Heard Chelsea are demanding a refund on Mikel Obi's transfer? Is that feasible?
A player Chelsea have used n abused. . . . . .
Me thinks Fergie ain't paying ZILCH back.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by yemmight(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2008
Now that it seems Man u is loosing Ronaldo he becomes best player according to nateevs. You will agree with me that before now everyone of you runs down this boi.

Anyway lets the guy leave, it will give us more opportunities to detect more talents in our formidable team. You remember briliant performances from Nani and Anderson. Manucho is also coming and probably some new fresh blood. Fergie knows how he does is things and I am sure Ronaldo as exit will not shake us.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
yemmight:

Now that it seems Man u is loosing Ronaldo he becomes best player according to nateevs. You will agree with me that before now everyone of you runs down this boi.

Anyway lets the guy leave, it will give us more opportunities to detect more talents in our formidable team. You remember briliant performances from Nani and Anderson. Manucho is also coming and probably some new fresh blood. Fergie knows how he does is things and I am sure Ronaldo as exit will not shake us.

bros. . . please review the highlighted statement. . . u can't just back it up. Who exactly is everyone?

cecegorz:

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down,

With 3 coaches already shown the way in just one season, and the new INTER coach, Jose the 'Special One' on a revenge mission to clear out whatever is left of the already fading blue.
Rebuliding the bridge might just take much more cement and bricks than earlier imagined.

Na u dey comot the block and cement se? wey u take know say the bridge dey fall. . . . watch this space man. . u can't handle chelsea next season. . .watch the coming weeks unfold. . .  agbo to feyin rin. . e go bring power come!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2008
Reports just out suggest that Chelsea are intensifying their search for a new manager tonight in light of the fact that Mark Hughes has been allowed to speak to Man City. I just heard it on Sky News. I always had a good feeling that Mark Hughes was going to be the one. I am 70% confident that Mark Hughes will be the new manager. If so, then Hip Hip Hoorah! A Legend returns to The Bridge!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:44am On Jun 03, 2008
@Ibime

So you are one of those Chelsea fans that want Hughes umh? My question is what exactly qualifies Hughes to manage chelsea? Becos he once played for chelsea? I don't share the sentiments. Some say he did a great job at Blackburn with the tiny budget but so did Sam Allardyce at bolton and so has David Moyes with Everton. Does that make Sam qualified to manage chelsea? . . he went to Newcastle a bigger club and could not handle the pressure. . . And Moyes, he can't even manage a quarter final place in the UEFA cup. .

The transition from Blackburn to Chelsea IMO is  disaster waiting to happen. He has to have proven what he can do at blackburn, and I do not mean imaginative evidences. . I'm talking about visible ones. Take blackburn next season in the UEFA cup to semis or finals and then some negotiations can start. You can't jump at a big team just like that and have a smooth ride. . . big teams have won trophies. . and the fans are impatient. . their management don't talk about building, they talk about success because budget is high and so are wages. . We can't be paying Sheva, Ballack, Lampard, Terry and Drogba over £2,000,000 every month and you say we are building or rebuilding.

Alex ferguson says. . "success brings control" and I say it applies to only big teams. What success does hughesy bring to enforce control? The days of judging a manager by what he won as a player are over. Player na player. . Manager is a different issue. How many trophies did Alex, Wenger, Jose and Benitez win as players. 

IMO, going down the Mark Hughes route is not the best, like you want Roy Keane to manage ManU . . because he won trophies with ManU and he's brought Sunderland to the premiership and managed to survive relegation in his first season all on a small budget!!!. . . And?

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.