Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (285324 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2008
Pataki:

Are you now trying to compare Wenger to Grant?

Actually you are trying to. . . . Since you think laying off Grant is not fair. . . So he was beginning to feel there's this thing with Arsenal fans and tolerance of "no trophies". . . according to Wormy. . . "Just kick the ball around and have a good season" Or "just get to the finals. . it doesn't mata what happens there, you are heroes"
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2008
hey guys whats up? sorry i was away 4 a while had to come back for my space! whats been going on except Grant??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2008
@Dyabman

I resemble ur boyfriend JACKAL ? undecided

abi why u dey try to hound me cos I show my utter hatred for Chelsea here tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by quickygirl(f): 1:58am On May 27, 2008
Man u are champions of Europe, Bleep chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by creamdream: 2:09am On May 27, 2008
chelsea stinks
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2008
YOu people are shameless (Arsenal 4 destruction). you have been playing good football for a long time ago and you nopthing to show for it (Trophyless).

Chelsea Na baba for England and Europe.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2008
this Amodu guy is sick . . . . shocked tongue

baba for england and europe with a lean trophy cabinet undecided grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2008
Look who's talking tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2008
Enyimba to sign Grant. How true is it? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Dyabman

I resemble your boyfriend JACKAL ? undecided

abi why u dey try to hound me because I show my utter hatred for Chelsea here tongue grin
Akolawole:

Thanks for your complement but i need to correct this

1) i am just a fan NOT fanatics

2) Dr Kit is not a fake, he may be a gunner but he's well versed in the game and he's seceretary-general of Elders council here.

Im cool guyz its okay, i havent seen jackal whats wrong with him , is he dead?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2008
na u wan kill am ? lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by quickygirl(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2008
chelsea stinks!!

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by quickygirl(f): 7:30pm On May 27, 2008
John Terry, Na the JACK SPARROW of chelsea.the captain of the chelsea team/Universe make una help me carry am o, wetin fall am.na fear or na problem from home?? MAN UNITED ^6- CHELSEA 5, Drogba A.K.A Ade roGBA ori ja jo ogun after slapping oyibo due to problem from home is now in lunatic assylum, Terry is contemplating suicide, Avram grant(desendant of David) has placed a curse on Chelsea, Una own don finish, and the BLOOD money billionire is just wasting money with no CUP (silver ware)to show for it!!

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mystikal(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2008
Chelsea and United debts at record £1.5bn

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/may/20/premierleague.chelsea

If the owner's enthusiasm were ever to wane, and Abramovich decided he did want his loan back, the accounts show that Chelsea would have 18 months to find the money.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2008
Kitaun, i am not sick at all but is just the truth which is very bitter in your ear.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dapsycool(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2008
See as mumus they litter our thread, Arsenal never be in the first 4 next season, quote me
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by replenish(f): 10:50am On May 28, 2008
We had a great season and no one can take that from us. If assnal fans who had a terrible season can come here and start spittin shit, i wonder what u want man u fans to do. Shameless lots

UP BLUES
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manickal(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2008
quickygirl:

ARSENAL FOR LIFE
Soccer is purely entertainment, Man u are champions of Europe, Bleep chelsea

pleeeaaasssee, go and finish up with ur quickies for the whole assnal butcracks and their dumb manager before u come here to post sh*t. dumb chic.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by vicade(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2008
chelsea got second place in three competitions LAST SEASON and are set to have their fourth coach under the roman era. THE FUTURE DOES LOOK BRIGHT tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2008
dapsycool:

See as mumus they litter our thread, Arsenal never be in the first 4 next season, quote me

abi o
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by vicade(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2008
dapsycool:

Noted. grin
So when is chelsea going to get their new soon to be sacked coach ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by obisho: 4:49pm On May 28, 2008
mikel,shevy,ben him,anelka has made the worst mistake in thier life 4 signing 4 chelsea.
b/4 they all signed 4 this our great club didn't they look at club formation 4.5.1.

if our new coach comes i think he should change this formation to the standard formation which is 4.4.2 which would ve paired anelka and drogba up front.

even if drogba gose shevy and anelka can be paride ti finish any defence that comes in contact with them.

the bluesssssssssssss what do u think.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2008
@Ibime,somze,nateevs,Akolawole
That is the problem with you Nouveau riche clubs you guys claim to be what you are not.Did Avram Grant lose to guys like Aston Villa did they draw at the Bridge to Rosenburg?He is not the best coach in the world Granted but this guy has tried save for maybe a Lippi i dont see who can do better than what he did for you guys this season instead of blaming Grant why not blame your players for not fighting for the cause.I insist that 3 league titles and 4 F.A cups in 100 years doesnt make you classy i mean look who is talking about mediocrity thank God for Abrahamovich for una life are you better than Leeds? even Roman's money cant buy you class
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2008
@quickygirl
Your post is ridiculously funny
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboy(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2008
@A-40
Spot on!
Isnt it amusing when chelsea fans talk about trophies?a team dat failed to win the league for 50 seasons.just 2 league titles in 54 years.i'm having meself a laugh.
No history, No class.Two things romans blood money cant buy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2008
I just heard a funny song about JT

"There was one Champions League trophy sitting on a wall, one Champions League trophy sitting on a wall and if one John Terry should accidentally fall, there'll be NO Champions League trophy sitting on the wall."

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doncaster(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2008
Other one is "we make JT cry we make JT cry"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HAi_hdTJyE&feature=related
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by niyooo(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2008
I'm not surprised at the way you Ass**nal abi "Yanshnal" guys dey come post for this thread. Considering that your season ended a very long time ago, you've got nothing better to do than gaze, wonder and marvel at how we could achieve what you guys couldn't do. I mean you just don't believe how your baby players and dumb manager managed to mess up your seasons. Eeyah, sorry o. Better luck next season. But you have one consolation. You always get to be at the top of the league when it's most inconsequential. AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON. When it matters most you can always be found among the masses. If una no hurry up you na go drop below top 10 next season. Hopeless people. angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 4:22am On May 29, 2008
Pls guys, is there any way we could sideline these losers? most especially the gonners that had gone even before the mid-season transfer window was closed. Don't they have a thread for their babe football club? I suggest they should go there and discuss whatever issue they'y got to talk about, not in the midst of the true blues. I think they've had enough yellows and it shoulb be a [color=#990000]red for them now, which means send them off [/color]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by quickygirl(f): 1:48pm On May 29, 2008
Spot on!
Isnt it amusing when chelsea fans talk about trophies?a team that failed to win the league for 50 seasons.just 2 league titles in 54 years.i'm having meself a laugh.
No history, No class.Two things romans blood money can't buy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2008
Voyeurs, Voyuers, Voyeurs! Get thee behind us.

Anyway, it looks like Mark Hughes is becoming a serious contender for the job:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/mihirbose/2008/05/chelseas_managerial_search_con.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2008
Chelski is trying to buy 'love' and 'respect' by getting the right manager cheesy

Forget it Chavs, it will not happen - y'all will continue to be reviled for your undue inflation of the transfer market and the ludicrous 'spend your way to European Domination' tactics. tongue

I just love this song so much I have to repost it. grin

[size=15pt]
"There was one Champions League trophy sitting on a wall, one Champions League trophy sitting on a wall and if one John Terry should accidentally fall, there'll be NO Champions League trophy sitting on the wall."[/size]

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.