Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (289330 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2008
wow wow wow wow . . . . . . . . .

Those insults are enough for another hurricane in the united states.

Glad i wasnt in the WORD-WAR conversation.

Another WOW.

Eni ori yo odi ile ooooooooooo

@Jackal

Apa yan- Killer. chai
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2008
FYI Ako, let me tell you why living in England means that your questions are silly. It is because of your view from Naija. It is myopic.

Is "If you remember" & "i hope you know" questions?

What is wrong with views from Nigeria?

FYI, i can't wait for Loyika's monday monday epistle as from Next week. If i am not wrong Porthacourt is in Nigeria

I am hoping one day me sef go come to that your England o. grin Can you send me an invitation letter please?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by akinalabi(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2008
Akolawole:

FYI, i can't wait for Loyika's monday monday epistle as from Next week. If i am not wrong Porthacourt is in Nigeria

I am hoping one day me sef go come to that your England o. grin Can you send me an invitation letter please?

Abi o. Make we too come there come get correct views about football mate. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dayokanu(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2008
Guys enough!!!!!!!!!!!!   The ruler is back!

When the cat ( Dayokanu) is not around, vermins, rats and roaches crowd the whole place (Jackal).

I had to sign out early yesterday because Militants struck at Bonny and everybody had to hide their heads before JTF guys hold you.   No be small matter that yesterday.

@Jackal

Haba this guy has been wanking on dayokanu for his whole lifetime. mentioned dayokanu's name like 10 times on the last page!!! Please I'm not gay try folahann

The only thing you got on me has nothing to do with football; classifying Northern Ireland as part of UK which is Geography not football .

That shows how empty your arguments are.

Can you please give the whole world an analysis of how Leeds United won the Champions league on you PS 3 console?   tongue tongue tongue

If you think someone would give you an analysis of Toppmoller's tactics on the internet or Inter Milan of 2001 or Alaves of 2001.

Ask people like Nyabinghi to tell you I had a special place in Ife when it comes to European footie. Dating back to the mid 90's not some 3 years back footie

Go check my discussion with Akola and Kit on Nigeria football dating back to the late 80's Do people read about Taofik malik, Tunji Adeyemi and Ishaya Jatau on Google?

Google would tell you that Eric Carriere and Vikash Dhorasoo did not live up to their billings, Would tell you about Cosmin Contra's blinding shot in the Milan Derby of 2001,

Would tell you how Redondo schooled Hedding Berg and the whole Man Utd defence football in 2000 at Old trafford? tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2008
Dr Kit/ Jackal. I see that you both refused to take up my challenge. . . . . had to wait till I went to sleep to chook head again? . . . . . .well, nothing more to say then. Either put up or shut up.

Akolawole:

Stop twisting the story into a Nigeria vs England thing. . . . .I made it perfectly clear that the questions you asked are questions covered in every newspaper/magazine/TV/Talk Show. . . . therefore, anyone living in England does not have to be a football fan to be able to answer them because they are in the public domain. You might think they are 'knowledgeable' questions in Nigeria. . . but in England, they are very public issues which everyone knows because of the wide media coverage they received. . . .so my statement is not meant as a diss against Nigeria.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2008
@Akin

Abi o Akin.

Only God knows how many times Ticket checker don catch you for Essex yet you reside in Oluyole. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2008
Ibime:

Dr Kit/ Jackal. I see that you both refused to take up my challenge. . . . . had to wait till I went to sleep to chook head again? . . . . . .well, nothing more to say then. Either put up or shut up.

Challenge you!

Do you think they have your time?

Lord Jesus!

Who do you think you are?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2008
Akolawole:

Challenge you!

Do you think they have your time?

Maybe not Dr Kit. . . . but Jackal has a lotta time on his hands as evidenced on Nairaland.

Look at how much your 'question' is on the national agenda. It is a part of pop culture.

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=113841

The top ten smile moments of 2003 were:

1) Jonny Willkinson's World Cup winning last minute drop goal
against Australia
2) Dirty Den's return to Eastenders
3) David Blaine being pelted with eggs in his box
4) Sophie Wessex being reunited with her baby after the traumatic
birth
5) Sir Alex Ferguson kicking a football boot at David Beckham
6) Major Charles Ingram being revealed as a cheat on Who Wants to
be a Millionaire
7) Comical Ali announcing Iraq's imminent victory
cool Aaron Barschak gate-crashing Prince William's 21st birthday
party
9) Possiblity of Lord Archer being stripped of his peerage
10) Madonna and Britney snogging at the MTV awards
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2008
@Ibime

Clap for yourself Odesco( Kitaun 2006 grin)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Akolawole,

When would u realise Ibime is a cretin??
If u examine his heap of applesauce carefully, u would know he is all mouth . . .a true disciple of goal.com.
He knows next to nuthing about European football or the team he claims to support.

@ Dayokanu,

Shut ur trap and take a bow when u see me on any thread.
How many times have i made u bite the dust. . . . .remember the Ferguson vs Shitzfeld argument.
U heard it from me first that Arsene Wenger has never won anything in Europe so don't come here and start opening ur mouth like a donkey.

Redondo schooling Berg at OT?? It is more popular than Kanu's golden goal at Atlanta 96.
Is that what u wanna tell me about? When was the 1st time u saw an European game as a kid??
I have got enough on u about footie i cannot even begin to count. . . .The ROI incident just confirmed ur status as a Arrow. grin cheesy
What about the week i exposed Bayern Munich's hollywood status. . . . .U ran away from NL for months!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2008
Jackal - when you are done with the insults, lets get back to football. It is funny how guys can trade insults for 3 pages straight but when a proper football debate is to be had, they rather concentrate on exchanging insults. . . . if not that I have agidi, I will not engage you in trivial insults.

Ako, you asked me to hold some debate so you can test if I had any knowledge (apart from dissing Mourinho). . . . well, me and Dayo were talking football and you refused to jump in. You'd rather concentrate on trivial dissing. It is a pattern I have noticed with you.

As Rikky said:

rikkyjen:

Its been eons of years the Chavs thread had a footie analysis like the one you and Dayo were spurting out there.

Get back to the football.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Ibime,

So u want a proper debate??
Ok. . . . . . . .Lemme exhaust your brain cells this afternoon.

Do u agree Chelsea's debt is the worst in the whole English league?? wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
@Rikkyjen

are u exactly sure that this is the 1st Kit/Chacal collabo u have seen ?  shocked dang then tmust mean there had been times u went AWOL and on coming back, u went straight to the last page  tongue  grin

but seriously Chacal and I had done a lot together to eradicate some moronic asswipes from this section, especially those that never prevaricate from spewing unadulterated bunkum  wink

@Chacal

I wont exactly expect u to be dissing DayoKanu so much, he knows his onions even though he spews shyte purposely to distort facts but NEVER You LUMP HIM IN THE SAME CATEGORY WITH IBIME angry !

how can I be arguing footie with the same Ibime that said he just started watching Euro footie since 1996 which is just 12 years ago . . .what an insult on my years of footie followership, my 17yr old nephew would soon be here to deal with him  grin  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by okrosoup: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2008
oh Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2008
remember the Ferguson vs Shitzfeld argument.

What about the Faggotson / Hitzfeld argument Can you dig out specific statements?

You heard it from me first that Arsene Wenger has never won anything in Europe so don't come here and start opening your mouth like a donkey.

Holy Christ!!!  Everyone on earth knows Wenger has not won anyhting in Europe Who does not know that he lost winners, UEFA and UCL finals.

Redondo schooling Berg at OT?? It is more popular than Kanu's golden goal at Atlanta 96.

Is that what u want to tell me about? When was the 1st time u saw an European game as a kid??

Why dont you describe what was going on you guys mind when Redondo was doing some elementary footballing stuvvs on your defence.

What about the week i exposed Bayern Munich's hollywood status. . . . .You ran away from Nairaland for months!!!!

What is this guy talking about?

This guy is so shallow continuing in this mode reduces  your stock daily

Which follower of German football does not know that nickname for our dressing room antics whe Players fight in clubs and in dressing room

Google out Ishaya Jatau, Taofik Malik and Tunji Adeyemi.

Google out Toppmollers tactics or Contra's goal in 2001
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2008
dayokanu:

Which follower of German football does not know that nickname for our dressing room antics whe Players fight in clubs and in dressing room

Abi oh. . . . old news is no news. . . .

Dr Kit. . . as I found you, so I will leave you - I always ignored you. My European knowledge is strong from 1996 - but I was watching Euro footie since you had black and white TV, only that I was watching in foreign languages. . . anyone remember Canal + in the early 90's, when cable was reigning? That was where real officionados got their knowledge from.  cool If not that, then Complete Football.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2008
how can a doofus ignore a DON ? shocked undecided

IBIMe . . . SHUT IT ALREADY, WILL YA ?

UR POSTS REEK MORE ODIOUSLY THAN THE WORST OF GUTTERS . . .MADMAN ! tongue grin

@Dayokanu

u and I know only a few of us here can ever talk so confidently of Malik, Adeyemi, Collins Ebitimi or even Oloyede grin Ibime had not started watching footie then tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

u and I know only a few of us here can ever talk so confidently of Malik, Adeyemi, Collins Ebitimi or even Oloyede grin Ibime had not started watching footie then tongue grin

Old age na im dey worry you. I am glad you were around in 80's - much respect. wink No seriously. That is why I never argue with una reach that side.

Leave the new stuff to the younger boys. Only them can talk confidently about the happenings in Alaves and Nantes in the 90's.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2008
you guyz ain't makin this thread no-longer interestin . . . . .

Maybe tommorow we talk better
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

dayokanu:

What about the Faggotson / Hitzfeld argument Can you dig out specific statements?

Dig out specific comments?? You must be high on cheap spliffs.
Go dig out the thread and read all over again how i made u question your beliefs on Shitzfeld.
You were forced to retract back when i made u realise Fergie has actually won 4 European titles. tongue

Holy Christ!!!  Everyone on earth knows Wenger has not won anyhting in Europe Who does not know that he lost winners, UEFA and UCL finals.

Until i mentioned it, You-Dayofaggot did not know Wenger hasn't won anything in EuropeYou only taunt him based on his stay at Arsenal.

Why don't you describe what was going on you guys mind when Redondo was doing some elementary footballing stuvvs on your defence.

You would do us a massive favour if u can tell us what Osei Kuffour was thinking when Solskjaer buried Beckham's in-swinging corner into the net.

What is this guy talking about?
This guy is so shallow continuing in this mode reduces  your stock daily

For a guy i have identified as a loser suffering from a mid-life crisis, i ain't surprised with your gorilla rants.
Are we talking about the nickname here or the mini crisis your club suffered and how y'all players didn't improve under Shitzfeld.

Google out Ishaya Jatau, Taofik Malik and Tunji Adeyemi.
Google out Toppmollers tactics or Contra's goal in 2001

I don't need to google all this. . . . . . I saw all these on Video tapes.
When Challenge cup was still Challenge cup in Nigeria. . . . Ranchers Bees, Leventis United, Mighty Jets, Abiola Babes etc.
Akola will tell u how many times we have done the analysis of Naija league in em days. . . . . Ma intelligence vault will drown the state u come from!!

@ Ibime,

Mr Intelligent. . . . . . .Lets discuss Chelsea's finances in relation to Man Utd-Arsenal-Liverpool and see how much u know about your darling club.
If u really know about Chelsea like u claim. . . . . .Lemme stick a pin in your credibility balloon and letz see if u won't fade off this forum for good.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2008
After a successful pre-season which saw us score many goals and beat AC Milan 5-0, do Chelsea fans think that we actually have enough quality in the squad as it is?

I'm not saying that Robinho wouldn't be a welcome signing. But if we don't sign him then do we already have enough quality in the squad to mount a serious assault on the Premiership/Champions League?

In Kalou we have an ever-improving player who gets better every season. Kalou has the abitlity to get past players and is now starting to really fulfill his potential.

In Scott Sinclair we have one of the best young wingers in the country and if given a proper run Sinclair could potentially become a very important player for Chelsea.

With the predictable news of Ronaldo staying at Man Utd and Wesley Sneider's long term injury, how likely is it that Real Madrid will sell Robniho anyway?

i dont see that possible.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2008
Jackassyouarefullofinsultsandthathasshortenyourlifespamforrealifyoudontknow,lookyouaregettingtoooldandfallenshort

Get out of this forum lunactic
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Ibime,

Mr Intelligent. . . . . . .Lets discuss Chelsea's finances in relation to Man Utd-Arsenal-Liverpool and see how much u know about your darling club.
If u really know about Chelsea like u claim. . . . . .Lemme stick a pin in your credibility balloon and letz see if u won't fade off this forum for good.

Listen to dyabman for real, he is right. Fade off Niaraland? Na your papa own cyberspace? If you no take time, you will still be here in your 30's claiming ownership of Sports and Romance section like some of your esteemed fellows. grin grin grin. Chelsea finances is none of your concern. Mr Abramovic got this. You need to worry about how Credit Crunch is affecting the Glazers. No wonder you are prostituting yourselves all over Africa, to the point that Wayne Rooney is catching HIV with Abuja prostitutes. grin grin grin. I guess y'all will do anything to pay the bills.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
Aint we having fun? grin

Will come back when I see footie discussions . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ibime:

Listen to dyabman for real, he is right. Fade off Niaraland? Na your papa own cyberspace? If you no take time, you will still be here in your 30's claiming ownership of Sports and Romance section like some of your esteemed fellows. grin grin grin. Chelsea finances is none of your concern. Mr Abramovic got this. You need to worry about how Credit Crunch is affecting the Glazers. No wonder you are prostituting yourselves all over Africa, to the point that Wayne Rooney is catching HIV with Abuja prostitutes. grin grin grin. I guess y'all will do anything to pay the bills.

Like a lunatic, u have re-affirmed your illiteracy status yet again.
The Glazers are affected by credit crunch. . . . . Are they selling properties?? This dude is so clueless u make an idiot sound like Einstein.
A club predicted to make a staggering 240 million pounds in the next 5 years is what u wanna compare to ur debt-ridden club.
U cannot even fill up your terraces on Champions league nights. . . . . .What a disgrace.
Rooney caught a virus. . . . Ya moronic head thinks it was HIV. . . . . A player who as at this morning is training hard in Carrington.
I pity ur poor state of cognitive reasoning.

@Dyabman,

When u learn to write properly, get back to me.
I am done with brainless leprechauns like u on this forum.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2008
Jackal, you should be able to tell a joke from reality. You need to worry about the higher cost of borrowing as a result of the credit crunch. Nothing to do with properties. Glazers took out a variable loan which tracks above the LIBOR (London Inter-bank Offer rate). Since the LIBOR rate keeps increasing in the current financial climate, Man Utd's debts keep increasing. Meanwhile, Abramovic is involved with oil industry which is growing at the moment. Therefore Chelsea finances are none of your problem.

dyabman:

After a successful pre-season which saw us score many goals and beat AC Milan 5-0, do Chelsea fans think that we actually have enough quality in the squad as it is?

Really, I haven't seen any pre-season matches so I can't tell. I heard that Milan did not put out such a strong side. Glad to see some improvement in Anelka. Drogba has also pledged his future so we are cool for strikers. Like Somze said some while back, the wingers are the only unresolved issue at Chelsea. I heard Roma may be holding talks with Malouda soon but it all depends on Robinho coming. Stilling missing Maka . . . .  cry cry cry . Yet to be convinced that the others can take his place, but like Nateevs said, Scolari may change the way we play our defensive midfielder. To be honest, I don't know what to expect from Scolari. He changes formation like the weather, from Gremio to Brazil to Portugal, he always used different formations. If we are going to play our usual 4-3-3, I would say our squad is not ready. . . . but Scolari may have some other formation in mind.

dyabman:

I'm not saying that Robinho wouldn't be a welcome signing. But if we don't sign him then do we already have enough quality in the squad to mount a serious assault on the Premiership/Champions League?

In Kalou we have an ever-improving player who gets better every season. Kalou has the abitlity to get past players and is now starting to really fulfill his potential.

Robinho is necessary. I cannot afford to watch Chelsea go through another season relying on Malouda and SWP.

Kalou is improving in confidence. He said that he has never looked forward to a season like he is doing at the moment. I believe Big Phil has some plans for Kalou this season.

dyabman:

In Scott Sinclair we have one of the best young wingers in the country and if given a proper run Sinclair could potentially become a very important player for Chelsea.

Scott Sinclair is going on loan to Crystal Palace or QPR when Kalou comes back from Olympics.

dyabman:

With the predictable news of Ronaldo staying at Man Utd and Wesley Sneider's long term injury, how likely is it that Real Madrid will sell Robniho anyway?

You never know. . . . Robinho may force the transfer himself because they don't want to give him a new contract. Remember, the same thing happened with Makalele when Real refused to give him more that £20,000/week and also refused to sell him. He forced the transfer to Chelsea, although we had to pay an extra high price.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mykali(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Like a lunatic, u have re-affirmed your illiteracy status yet again.
The Glazers are affected by credit crunch. . . . . Are they selling properties?? This dude is so clueless u make an idiot sound like Einstein.
A club predicted to make a staggering 240 million pounds in the next 5 years is what u want to compare to your debt-ridden club.
You cannot even fill up your terraces on Champions league nights. . . . . .What a disgrace.
Rooney caught a virus. . . . Ya moronic head thinks it was HIV. . . . . A player who as at this morning is training hard in Carrington.
I pity your poor state of cognitive reasoning.

@Dyabman,

When u learn to write properly, get back to me.
I am done with brainless leprechauns like u on this forum.

this one is sure to enter the blood.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Ibime,

Stop bawling like an illiterate.

United is big enough to cope with their debt while Chelsea is not. . . Matter of fact, u havent made any profit since Roman took over.
The Glazers generate huge revenue and have a bigger stadium with 99% seat utilisation every matchday. . . . . .
Deloitte ranked United above the comfort level for effective cost management. Wages/Turnover ratio is very HEALTHY.
Hell. . . . If Mike Adenuga owes a bank 1 billion Naira and Ibime owes a bank 100,000 naira. . . .We all know u would have more sleepless nights.

Roman is different from Chelsea FC. . . . Everyone with more than 2 brain cells should know that but i doubt urs is up to two.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

United is big enough to cope with their debt while Chelsea is not. . . Matter of fact, u havent made any profit since Roman took over.
The Glazers generate huge revenue and have a bigger stadium with 99% seat utilisation every matchday. . . . . .
Deloitte ranked United above the comfort level for effective cost management. Wages/Turnover ratio is very HEALTHY.
Hell. . . . If Mike Adenuga owes a bank 1 billion Naira and Ibime owes a bank 100,000 naira. . . .We all know u would have more sleepless nights.

Roman is different from Chelsea FC. . . . Everyone with more than 2 brain cells should know that but i doubt urs is up to two.

Are the Glazers liable for Man Utd debts? Yes! If Glazers default on their debt, then Man Utd will be owned by JP Morgan (who will sell Ronaldo and Rooney to Thaksin Shinawatra  grin grin grin). You better pray that this credit crunch subsides soon. Ben Bernanke foresees another 18 months to 3 years of this quagmire.

Chelsea are also liable for Chelsea debts. . . . but our debts are interest free loans from Mr Abramovic. If we default on our debt, what is he going to do? Seize his own club? We have no creditors but our owner. Worst case scenario is that he will sell the club, not strip its assets. It is a tax thing. Don't worry about it.

How much is N100,000 in £'s? £400?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2008
Jackal  obviously has nothing intellectual to contribute only to spew all sorts from his empty cranium.

My argument all the while in Sport section shows that I hardly regad local titles Its the European title that I harp on. SO why would I slate Wenger for not winning Premiership.

Why do I rate Benitez high Is it the number of local titles? Just a looney on the loose.

Which player didnt improve under Hitzfeld. Someone who won 2 UCL within 5 seasons.  Poldi, SChweini stormed the last Euro tourney under whom did they develop.

Hitzfeld took unheralded Dortmund to the UCL .

Since then No coach has managed that in Euro footie.

Who was the last coach to win the UCL for a previous non winner?  General Hitzfeld.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2008
Jackal, FYI, Chelsea fan club own the pitch at Stamford Bridge. What do Utd fans own? - FC United  grin grin grin

Not only do we own the pitch, we also own the name. Therefore, if Abramovich mess up, we still get to keep the name Chelsea unlike Utd fans who had to start a new club with the name FC United and Wimbledon fans who had to use the name AFC Wimbledon.

Even now, we are trying to buy Stamford Bridge from Abramovich. Those West-Londoners are some smart mothaphockas.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/StamfordBridge/0,,10268~913496,00.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ibime:

Are the Glazers liable for Man Utd debts? Yes! If Glazers default on their debt, then Man Utd will be owned by JP Morgan (who will sell Ronaldo and Rooney to Thaksin Shinawatra grin grin grin). You better pray that this credit crunch subsides soon. Ben Bernanke foresees another 18 months to 3 years of this quagmire.

Chelsea are also liable for Chelsea debts. . . . but our debts are interest free loans from Mr Abramovic. If we default on our debt, what is he going to do? Seize his own club? We have no creditors but our owner. Worst case scenario is that he will sell the club, not strip its assets. It is a tax thing. Don't worry about it.

How much is N100,000 in £'s? £400?

How can the Glazers default with the staggering amount of revenue they generate week in week out at OT.
The gate taking of 2 matchdays at OT was more than what Wigan Athletic made in their entire season at the JJB stadium.
Thats the strength of Man Utd. . . . . The Glazers are not stupid. . . . .They wouldn't be billionaires if they were. wink wink

Back to Chelsea, U guys have the highest wage bill in the whole of Europe and finished trophyless last season.
Granted, all your debts are interest free loans from Roman but what if Roman suffers an untimely death?? grin grin grin
Is Chelsea big enough to service their loans with their 42,000 capacity stadium and less than 1 million fans worldwide??

Get back to me when u have an answer to that.

@ Dayokanu,

Shitzfeld is a dud coach. . . . . . .Ferguson was the last manager to do the THE TREBLE. . . . .
Ferguson is still the defending champion of UCL and the EPL. . . . .So why compare that man ridden with senility with Grandmaster Ferguson?

Only a chump like u would rate Benitez high becauce he was lucky to win few UCL titles.
A manager that is yet to record a league victory against Man Utd in 4 years cannot be a good manager.
U have a way of backing idiots. . . . . . Birds of the same feather. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.