Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (289312 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2008
coleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2008
Cheese n Rice. . . . .

This is a new-improved Chelsea.
Sleek passing, samba-style with the 2 full-backs getting forward as quickly as possible.
Jose Mourinho should be ashamed of himself.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Joe Cole!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2008
Lovely football
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2008
nateevs!

its 4-3-3

anelka alone, deco and cole supporting!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2008
Without a doubt, i am impressed with what i have seen.
The passes have been crisp, players are competing and the whole gameplay is sublime.
Kudos to Big Phil!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2008
Hannibal:

Cheese n Rice. . . . .

This is a new-improved Chelsea.
Sleek passing, samba-style with the 2 full-backs getting forward as quickly as possible.
Jose Mourinho should be ashamed of himself.

I tried to point that out several times during the pre-seasons. . . In one of your famous reponses, I was just over-hyping an average performance with an obviuos weak chinese team.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2008
nateevs:

I tried to point that out several times during the pre-seasons. . . In one of your famous reponses, I was just over-hyping an average performance with an obviuos weak chinese team.

Stop blowing ya trumpet!!!

U are playing Pompey @ SB , first game of the season!!!
What do u expect? A Pompey victory??
The only good thang i can see here is there's no negative football again.
Ashley Cole n Bosingwa are getting forward very well. . . .It's like Evra and Neville. grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2008
This is a new chelsea, Arsenal is in big mess this time around.
4 MF are playing and they doing it well, Big Phil is sometin else.
But they will still be runners up

GooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllAnelka
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cristalz(f): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2008
Honestly Chelsea's on fire!!! As in,sometimes i forget Pompey's even on the pitch  grin

Looks to me like Chelsea's so going to spell P-O-M-P-E-Y before the final whistle. Poor David James.

2nd goal Anelka. Beautiful. Whatever did Phil do to these guys! shocked They're playing like soccer originated in their backyards!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2008
ANELKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is too easy.
Frank Lampard has bribed his uncle(Harry Redknapp).
What the heck is this??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2008
lalaboi:

nateevs!

its 4-3-3

anelka alone, deco and cole supporting!

Common man, it's no 4-3-3. . Scolari hardly plays it. Deco's free role cannot be ignored. Cole is flat on the attack with Anelka. It makes no sense to have a deco on the attack of a 4-3-3. . It's under-utilization of a seasoned Central midfielder. If you wanted a 4-3-3, it's easy to take Ballack out replace him with Deco and bring in Malouda to have a flat 4-3-3 with Anelka and Cole . .

Mean while gooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ Nateevs,

Don't argue. . . . . This is very obvious, Scolari is playing 4-3-3.
The same formation he used all his life in Portugal.
Deco is played in the advanced role supporting Anelka.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2008
Hannibal:

Stop blowing ya trumpet!!!

You are playing Pompey @ SB , first game of the season!!!
What do u expect? A Pompey victory??
The only good thang i can see here is there's no negative football again.
Ashley Cole n Bosingwa are getting forward very well. . . .It's like Evra and Neville. grin cheesy

Blowing ma trumpet ? Are you kidding me? This is my team . . who's shall I blow?

3 weeks ago you told me you wanted to see Chelsea against Distin and Campbell and then you tell me neva to bank on pre-seasons. . . now you think it's "ONLY POMPEY". . .?

Jackal I go ban your username ooooo!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2008
its still the 1st game of the season! no need to start hyping the football!

i remember 1st game of last season against birmingham! we played beatifully! won 3-2! with nice cool goals!

if we are consistent with the ffotball then we cann all start mouthing up our team!!

and yeah!! for now! lets see hw many goals we r gona score 2day! lol
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2008
@Jackal

Is it what you know or what you can see. . tell me where the 3 in attack is? Deco has got a free role . . . .
Defensively it'l be siucidal for you to have advancing full backs in a 4-3-3 with slow midfielders. Deco, Ballack. because you have already 3 players committed forwards. . this to me is not a 4-3-3
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cristalz(f): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2008
@H

I know they're @ SB and Pompey's a shyte team and everything,but look at the near-computerized soccer they got going.  .   .  .  we can top this,right? We can. We can. i'll just keep repeating this to myself

@nateevs

It is only Pompey. Same guys United thrashed right here in Naija grin If we could do that on African soil,why can't you guys lick 'em in your own backyard??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2008
nateevs:

Blowing ma trumpet ? Are you kidding me? This is my team . . who's shall I blow?

3 weeks ago you told me you wanted to see Chelsea against Distin and Campbell and then you tell me never to bank on pre-seasons. . . now you think it's "ONLY POMPEY". . .?

Jackal I go ban your username ooooo!!!!

I have given a verdict. . . . . . Chelsea have played extremely well.
This is sexy football at it's sterling quality(i failed to see that at the Emirates yesterday). . . . .
The only question here is. . . . .Is Pompey poor on the day or Chelsea has stepped up a gear??

It seems Ballack has picked up an injury. . . . . . .Malouda steps in.

Chelsea is playing 4-3-3 and with the 2 wing backs. . . . It turns 2-3-5.
Try and take a sneak preview when Chelsea is on the attack and see the number of bodies buzzing around like tse-tse flies.
This is why there is always an extra man when Pompey clears aimlessly. Watch carefully and u would get the drift.

@ Cristalz,

We can top this play. . . . .They would be very worried with Nani/Ronaldo raiding their wings than playing us this way.
Our defence is too top draw to allow Joe Cole or Anelka to have a sniff. . . . Remember how Drogba stayed in Vidic's pocket in Moscow??
United would top this week in week out.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2008
@lalaboi. . .

We played rubbish against Birmingham last season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2008
@Jackal

This type of football confuses the opponent and also tires them. . . Harry, I think was expecting a more direct, route-one football kind of Chelsea. . he wasn't prepared.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2008
I think Pompay is poor today, they give the ball away too easily.
All the same Chavs are playing good footie today, Deco is running the show
without any challenge what so ever.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cristalz(f): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2008
Chelsea's missing a second striker.  .  .  Deco would do better with someone on the other end up front.

Pompey is poor. For Lord's sake,Cech is just a spectator here.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2008
nateevs:

@lalaboi. . .

We played rubbish against Birmingham last season.

played rubbish and scored 3 goals!

dyu still think scolari is playing 4 wateva wateva?

its 4-3-3

deco has moved to ballacks position and malouda to the left!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2008
this should be 3-0 lol!

penalty
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cristalz(f): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2008
Penalty. Pompey's dead and buried.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2008
lalaboi:

this should be 3-0 lol!

penalty

Yes it is . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2008
It's 3-0.

Lampard scores!!!
This is embarrassing.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2008
I pity for Arsenal this season, Can they face this?
I don't think so.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2008
i pity for david james sha!!

in front of the england manager!!

ROBINSON  didnt fare better either!!

half time!! 3-0

gunnerzz!! u watchn
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2008
Hannibal:

It's 3-0.

Lampard scores!!!
This is embarrassing.

We know. . We like it that way. . . Meanwhile, Thanks for the complement. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cristalz(f): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2008
3 - 0.

P -O -M spelt already. And all of this in 1st half. By the end of 2nd half, - P -E -Y would be completed  grin

@presido

Arsenal ke? Chelsea will make their 'sexy' soccer look like shyte.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2008
presido1:

I pity for Arsenal this season, Can they face this?
I don't think so.

Forget Arsenal, please.
Matter of fact, they should split the Premiership into 2. . . . .
The elite class and the normal class(Arsenal don't belong to the elite with their lil boys).
Chelsea would pulverise Arsenal with the way they are playing now. . . .
Ashley Cole/Bosingwa have been more involved than anyone else on the pitch. . . . It's a new era at the Bridge. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2008
Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Premier League, here we come.

My Arsenal friend just called me to throw in the towel. He says he has never seen football like this before. Compact, one-touch with plenty of width all at the same time. We don't even need wingers with Bosingwa and Ashley Cole doing their thing. To use his own words, my Arsenal friend describes our play as 'Total Football'.

Premier League, here we come!

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.