Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (287473 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Back to Chelsea, You guys have the highest wage bill in the whole of Europe and finished trophyless last season.
Granted, all your debts are interest free loans from Roman but what if Roman suffers an untimely death?? grin grin grin
Is Chelsea big enough to service their loans with their 42,000 capacity stadium and less than 1 million fans worldwide??

Maybe you have read Roman's Will - if not, how do you know that all Chelsea debts will not be wiped off upon his death - or that ownership of Chelsea will not pass on to one of his sons? Who will Roman hold liable for Chelsea's debts if they default? Peter Kenyon?  grin grin grin

Look, a man is allowed to give loans to his own company. For the simple reason that Corporation tax is higher than Income tax. It is better for Roman that Chelsea does not have to make money, than that Chelsea give all their profits to The Queen. Both monies are coming from the same pocket. Chelsea is not liable to anyone, Man Utd are.

Are you finished with this finance debate yet?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by zyhnospike(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2008
I'm a blue for ever,cant help but fly in that open blue sky like the world is mine
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2008
Which grandmaster are you talking about? the cud chewing idiot!! that took him 22 years to win 2 UCL what Hitzfeld, Del Bosque and Ancelotti have done Donkey years ago

Why wont Benitez be rated highly someone who has won the UCL. I rate UCL far more than any local title. Thats why Juventus and co dont rate as high as AC Milan in my own rating.

Benitez is bigger than any coach that has never won the UCL Wenger inclusive

Check out Faggotsons record against this coaches who have won a UCL double

Faggotson vs Hitzfeld  Hitzfeld 4 wins Faggotson 1 win  tongue tongue tongue  Dortmund 1997, Bayern 2001 shows he is a dolt. tongue tongue tongue

SAF vs Ancellotti  Ancelloti 3 Faggotson 1

SAF vs Del Bosque Del Bosque 2 Fergie 1. 1 draw

He is now having erections on Wenger and Benitez where is he when Hitzfeld, Del Bosque and Ancellotti are talking.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ibime:

Maybe you have read Roman's Will - if not, how do you know that all Chelsea debts will not be wiped off upon his death - or that ownership of Chelsea will not pass on to one of his sons? Who will Roman hold liable for Chelsea's debts if they default? Peter Kenyon?  grin grin grin

Look, a man is allowed to give loans to his own company. For the simple reason that Corporation tax is higher than Income tax. It is better for Roman that Chelsea does not have to make money, than that Chelsea give all their profits to The Queen. Both monies are coming from the same pocket. Chelsea is not liable to anyone, Man Utd are.

Are you finished with this finance debate yet?

How can i be finished with the finance debate. . . . .

Firstly, there are conflicting reports that Roman actually took out loans worth 600 million to finance his spending.
Chelsea's debt stands at 736 million pounds as we speak. . . . .I don't want to believe the sly Peter Kenyon saying there are no external debts.
Besides, there is no doubt the club is surviving on Roman's continued financial support.
If Chelsea finish trophyless this season and Roman'e enthusiasm wanes off then Chelsea will be in BIG TROUBLE.
Should Roman wants his loans back. . . . .You have about 18 months to pay it. Think about it and tell me Chelsea won't collapse.

@ Dayokanu,

You love recycling garbage.

What was the financial situation of Ferguson in 1986 and all the moronic managers u listed above??
Man Utd owe Ferguson for the way he turned a relegation bound team to Giants of European football. . . . . .
How did u arrive at 22 years when English clubs were banned in Europe for 5 years in the period of 1985-1990??
Dayokanu, are u going completely senile?? And u claim to know more about European football than i do. . . . .U must be taking the PISS.
Let it be known Ferguson won an European Cup in 1990 . . . .the same season the European ban expired.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

How can i be finished with the finance debate. . . . .

That is your problem. You don't know when a debate is finished until it descends into mud slinging. Finance is my game. . . . even if Chelsea financial situation is 50 times worse than Utd's, you cannot win the debate.

Hannibal:

Firstly, there are conflicting reports that Roman actually took out loans worth 600 million to finance his spending.

Link please.

Even if true, Chelsea is not the collateral for his loan. 

Hannibal:

Chelsea's debt stands at 736 million pounds as we speak. . . . .I don't want to believe the sly Peter Kenyon saying there are no external debts.

Whether you want to believe or not, that is your headache. There are no EXTERNAL debts. Therefore we are liable to no one but Roman - who is liable to no one. Glazer is liable to JP Morgan and Man Utd is the collateral backing the loan. Chelsea is not listed as anyone's collateral except Romans.

Hannibal:

Should Roman wants his loans back. . . . .You have about 18 months to pay it.

FYI, Man Utd owe money to the Glazers as well. Glazers borrowed money from JP Morgan and lent it to Man Utd. Should either party call in it's debts, Man Utd are the ones who will take the fall.

Roman has cleared our external debt. Man Utd owe hundreds of millions in external credit. Like I said, Chelsea's debt to Roman could be for tax reasons. If Roman makes the loan a donation to Chelsea, then Chelsea would have to pay taxes on any profit. As long as the loan stays on Chelsea balance sheets as an expense, then Chelsea make no profits and pay less tax.

If not, it could be Roman's method of asserting control. You know how these Russians operate.  grin

Lemme help you small:

Should Roman want his money back, you can draw a parallel with the former owner of Darlington, George Reynolds.

Oya, google that one, then you might have a stronger case.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Ibime,

Did u just say finance is your game?? grin grin grin grin
What do u know about corporate finance?? Can u read a statement of account and draw inferences from it??
Look at this little man misbehaving on a public forum. . . . .I would school u on anything corporate affairs. . . .don't even think about it.
If u know about corporate finances, u wouldn't even bring up Man Utd valued at 1 billion pounds. grin grin

Back to Chelsea, Peter Kenyon told the media all Chelsea's debts were directly from Abrahamovic apart from season ticket holders n reh reh reh.
I would rather believe Lucifer than take Peter Kenyon for his words. . . . . .Delloite thinks differently on the matter.
Chelsea have to break even in the next 2 years otherwise your owner might get tired of the whole takeover schitzo and walk away.
How can Chelsea break even? They need a decade of dominance like Man Utd in the 90s. . . You and I know that aint possible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now let me educate u on United's debt. . . . . .

I'm happy with the state of United's accounts. I wish the loans had expanded the stadium and bought players but they didn't and that's the fault of global capitalism.
However, as it stands United are a very attractive company. Ask DIC who asked to buy 49% of United for nearly half a billion a while back.
The Glazers said no. If they had any fears about the longer term prospects they'd have bitten off DIC's hand.

Anyone who reads company accounts and focuses on debt is an amateur. You look at cashflow indicators because cash is king and you look at the operating profit and related ratios and indices to see if the company is well run.
If you are thinking of buying the company you'd look at revenue per share, gearing, etc. but we're not buying United so the debt isn't a major factor.
Blimey, If I were you I'd lay off the claims of ignorance. I've walked the walk, as the yankees say(apologies to Rikkyjen). grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Anyone who reads company accounts and focuses on debt is an amateur. You look at cashflow indicators because cash is king and you look at the operating profit and related ratios and indices to see if the company is well run.
If you are thinking of buying the company you'd look at revenue per share, gearing, etc.

Gearing IS debt - or rather the relationship between debt and equity. There you go contradicting yourself again.

You want to school me on Fundamental analyis? You never start. Lemme say no more. Maybe you should do some background research first.

Look, everyone knows Utd is doing well at the turnstiles, prize money etc. Any debate on that is a non starter. It is in the public domain. That is why I never veered the debate toward income statements. But if you are comparing Chelsea to Utd's finances using balance sheets and income statements, then you don't know what is happening. Chelsea is Abramovic. At best, you can only estimate that there is a risk of foreclosure if Abramovic calls in debts but that risk is intangible and you cannot hold any debate on intangible variables. As I told you before, Chelsea debts are a smokescreen. They don't exist. It is a usual practice employed in business.   

Get back to football.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Ibime,

Your level of comprehension is abysmal. . . . .
Jeeez. . . . .i said if United are looking at buying the club, they would look at gearing BUT they are NOT buying anything.
Reading a company's account and focusing on debt IS DIFFERENT to BUYING a club and thinking of GEARING.
Read the sentence carefully and stop clutching at straws, doofus!!!

The only worry with Uniteds debt is if the bottom falls out of the EPL i.e. revenues drop.
This could happen if the world gets bored with the EPL etc. This Scenario would be very similar to the buy to let housing crash.
If you can service a debt on an asset worth more than the debt then its not a problem.

Even if the debt rises so long as the asset also rises in value. Revenues with regards to United are the key to Uniteds value which are going up.
Should revenues reduce or people believe they are to reduce, then the value of United will go down and that is where there is a potential problem.
At present things look good, but who knows in the future. My guess is that the Glazers believe that United revenues will go up considerally over the next few years (more middle classes in Asia to buy into the EPL - possibly individual club dealing with future TV rights) and even if the debt rises the actual rise in value of United will more than compensate on any future sale.

I am sure the 2nd paragraph will be too much for u to grab.
Heck, I will have one last attempt at explaining something to you though.
Imagine that I was buying United from the Glazers. What figures would I be interested in? Profit after interest payments? No.
To buy United I would almost certainly have to pay enough for all of the Glazer loans to be paid off.
I'd be looking at revenues and operating profit, coupled with asset values. They are what tells me whether it's a good investment.

Liken it to buying a house. You find your dream home, the price is 500k and the current owner has a 95% mortgage which he can no longer afford.
Do you refuse to buy the house because the vendor has debts that he has to service? No, of course not!!!!
The last financial report shows that United's turnover is up, wage bill as a percentage of turnover is excellent (being one of very few who meet the Deloitte benchmark ratio of 55%), profits are up and will continue upwards for the next five years.
We are highest earners, highest operating profit, highest match day revenue and an excellent stadium utilisation. Yes, there is a lot of debt that hasn't been invested in the club but it's easily manageable.

You can tell why old comrade Abramovich is quick to fire bossess.
They pay 50% than us for the same transfer targets and they pay 50% more in wages for their squad. And they end up second, with no class, no style and no entertainment. Chelsea have to break even fast and that can only come from EPL dominance which u fail to see.
tongue
The likelihood of Man Utd being run down in response to financial difficulties is minimal.
Any gain from the sale of players, for instance, would be far outweighed by the resulting drop in the value of the club.
The club's huge profitability is the best guarantee of it's future. It's a golden goose which no owner is going to strangle and serve for sunday lunch.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2008
OK. . . . now you have made yourself clearer. . . .

No need for the long lecture on fundamental analysis. This is my profession.

One question though:

Would Man Utd be able to service their debt capably without trophies or long runs in the Champions League?. . . . cos Chelsea don't have that problem.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doyin13(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2008
People. . .Razorr dey on NTA dey do sports pundit.

Mehn. . . . .the girl dey talk like Sports Encarta.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ibime:

One question though:

Would Man Utd be able to service their debt capably without trophies or long runs in the Champions League?. . . . because Chelsea don't have that problem.

Of course, United will service their debt without trophies.
What brings in the money is the TV deal, merchandises bought by 330 million faithfuls and the gate takings.
Chelsea's biggest problem is their relative small fan base(u guys even struggle to fill up a 42,000 capacity stadium).

United is not worth 1.5 billion pounds by mouth. . . . They are the shiznit.

@ Doyin13,

Lil did u know i get 30% commision off Razorr anytime she appears on TV.
With her over-sized blue t-shirt, she looks like Diana Ross in her prime. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doyin13(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2008
The bankers are about to institute a coup in Trafford Land.

Their Empire will collapse in Jesus name. . . .

Oya Hannibal, say amen.

as per Razorr. . .na wa for the hairstyle

If I see am for where NEPA no dey, I fit scream AYA MATANGA.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
doyin13:

The bankers are about to institute a coup in Trafford Land.

Their Empire will collapse in Jesus name. . . .

Oya Hannibal, say amen.

Old Trafford is a golden goose that lays diamond eggs!!!
No Banker would dream of planning a coup after Delloite's report. wink wink

as per Razorr na wa for the hairstyle

If I see am for where NEPA no dey, I fit scream AYA MATANGA.

Don't diss ma valkyrie angry angry angry
Whatz wrong with her hair??
The last time she had a normal hairstyle, poofs like u called from the UK to complain about it.
Let her do her wildstylez. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doyin13(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Old Trafford is a golden goose that lays diamond eggs!!!
No Banker would dream of planning a coup after Delloite's report. wink wink

Don't diss ma valkyrie angry angry angry
Whatz wrong with her hair??
The last time she had a normal hairstyle, poofs like u called from the UK to complain about it.
Let her do her wildstylez. tongue

Diss ke. . . .Mehn, you should know my type by now.

I would do AYA MATANGA in a jiffy. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2008
doyin u don come again o angry tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Doyin13,

Who is Mama Abodi??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doyin13(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2008
Mama Abodi lo n ta Iresi ni eyin ile wa ni Okokomaiko. wink wink wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2008
How am i supposed to read what u spewed there.

Okokomaiko is a Lagos village.
Ile is house.
Mama Abodi is the subject.

Mama Abodi stays in Okokomaiko close to your house or in your house.
I will choose close to your house cos u wouldn't be talking about the wrapper of a woman staying in your house.
I can decipher the Da Vinci Code. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doyin13(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

How am i supposed to read what u spewed there.

Okokomaiko is a Lagos village.
Ile is house.
Mama Abodi is the subject.

Mama Abodi stays in Okokomaiko close to your house or in your house.
I will choose close to your house because u wouldn't be talking about the wrapper of a woman staying in your house.
I can decipher the Da Vinci Code. tongue

I did not even make an effort to code what I said, yet you were off the mark.

Da Vinci Code ko, Morse code ni tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2008
Razorr is back. . . . . .With a Chinese dude beside her. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nurberg50(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2008
this is immpressive, we are the true blue, CHELSEA 4 LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
FEEL IT

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2008
@jackal

You are such a dribbling fool

There is a new paper back out called 'Abramovich The Billionaire from Nowhere' by Dominic Midgley and Chris Hutchins (Harper Collins). RA tried to get the book stopped because it is very in- depth about his private life from child hood through to him making his billions and post his Chelsea purchase. It is bang up to date until last seasons CL final. It is such a well researched book with facts and figures and a real in site into the man himself. Being a very private individual it is no wonder that he didn't want it published. Roman is no angel but then again he is not evil or a bad man in any way. The book dispells a lot of myths about him and gives some of the real reasons that he first purchased Chelsea. It also makes you realise when you read garbage like Nearlyhometime has written on this board just how little some people know of our esteemed owner!

Its Googleable and wikipedi-ing grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2008
Upon chelsea running debt somehow , they can still pay all manutd players plus your gay Coach and his crew double of their wages.

Jackal you are sooooo full of SHIT,you just need a psycho-analyse ,why cant you just BACK OFF here huh?. You are a pain in the ass.

Look follow Bernie Mac and just leave here forever.

Pls Ibime pretend as if you dont know that depreciating guy cos his irritating. undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2008
@ Dyabman,

I think u need to shut your trap. . . .if u don't have anything intelligent to say, tape it shut, u mongrel.
A mentally-derailed gorilla like u with a single digit IQ needs to see a shrink.
Why don't u just take your own life and save us the misery of your stupidity. . . The world would be a better place without u.
Imagine your best friend fucking your missus everynight while u are throwing tantrums in the pits of HELL grin. . . .Thats what u deserve. tongue

Chelsea can pay reh reh reh and they have been posting losses since the Roman revolution.
I am not sure u know what you are talking about. . . . . . . You cannot differentiate RA's money and Chelsea FC.
Adult education classes might help your herbalist looking face.
Flaming human-mutt!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 2:11am On Aug 11, 2008
@Chacal

u didnt need to glorify him with a response, did you ? undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2008
@Jackal

What type of BEING are you?

Look,you can make an assessment of your abilities in order to help uncover your purpose. These gifts can be a clue to your purpose; they can help you fulfill whatever it is you believe you are here to do. Talents might include athletic abilities, dexterity,INSULTS , musical talent, taste, artistic abilities, a sense of humor, comfort with numbers, and so on. Make a mental list, or write on a sheet of paper, at least five of your talents. The items on your list and the relative strength of each of them become part of what makes you unique as a person.

Many people cannot identify five talents. Perhaps this is the first time you have taken the time to think about your talents. Perhaps you minimize or ignore them because they come easily to you. This is a way you diminish yourself and mask your passion. But when something comes easily to you, this is a clue that it is one of your talents. Armed with this basic self-awareness, you can make an impact in the world.
Another way to get a handle on your abilities is to pick out five people who know you very well and ask them these questions:

• What do you think makes me special?
• Do you think there is anything about me that is unique?
• What are my talents?

Write down the answers they give you and compare these to your own list. Think about your skills, which are competencies that come from training, experience, or education. Take an inventory of the skills you know you have. Write them down on a sheet of paper.

Jackal Identify confluences between your skills and talents as a method of uncovering a potential purpose. If you have a skill as a writer and a talent for communication, for example, perhaps your purpose in life will be as a journalist. Or perhaps you will create a world-changing blog. Try to develop skills in areas where you have talents and let your purpose emerge. Your unique blend of talents and skills will provide a clue to your passions.

The destination is not the ultimate aim. The joy comes from the journey. Purpose is bound up in the process. You need to Grow up babyboy okay.

@Dr Kitaun

Same goes to you . Scumberg!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
dyabman:

@Jackal

Look,you can make an assessment of your abilities in order to help uncover your purpose. These gifts can be a clue to your purpose; they can help you fulfill whatever it is you believe you are here to do. Talents might include athletic abilities, dexterity,INSULTS , musical talent, taste, artistic abilities, a sense of humor, comfort with numbers, and so on. Make a mental list, or write on a sheet of paper, at least five of your talents. The items on your list and the relative strength of each of them become part of what makes you unique as a person.

Many people cannot identify five talents. Perhaps this is the first time you have taken the time to think about your talents. Perhaps you minimize or ignore them because they come easily to you. This is a way you diminish yourself and mask your passion. But when something comes easily to you, this is a clue that it is one of your talents. Armed with this basic self-awareness, you can make an impact in the world.
Another way to get a handle on your abilities is to pick out five people who know you very well and ask them these questions:

• What are my talents?

Write down the answers they give you and compare these to your own list. Think about your skills, which are competencies that come from training, experience, or education. Take an inventory of the skills you know you have. Write them down on a sheet of paper.

Jackal Identify confluences between your skills and talents as a method of uncovering a potential purpose. If you have a skill as a writer and a talent for communication, for example, perhaps your purpose in life will be as a journalist. Or perhaps you will create a world-changing blog. Try to develop skills in areas where you have talents and let your purpose emerge. Your unique blend of talents and skills will provide a clue to your passions.

The destination is not the ultimate aim. The joy comes from the journey. Purpose is bound up in the process. You need to Grow up babyboy okay.

@Dr Kitaun

Same goes to you . Scumberg!

Without trying to put more fire into any existing rows. . . this, I think is a masterpiece and the single most intelligent and educative post I have read in the last five pages . . .

WTH has gone on with the peops on this thread. . . ? What have y'all turned our thread into. . . grin grin grin
I have learnt so much insults to use against others for a life time. . . grin grin grin grin

Ok let's get back to football. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by coldwater(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
dyabman:

@Jackal

• What are my talents?

copy and paste. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2008
@Jackal,

How dare you say LFS will be sacked next summer . . ? Alex will leave by force by fire before LFS does. . . tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ nateevs,

If he does not deliver, he would get sacked.
Chelsea's financial situation is so terrible, y'all have little time to put your small club on the map.
Right now, radars can't find y'all.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by route66(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2008
Up Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2008
nateevs:

Without trying to put more fire into any existing rows. . . this, I think is a masterpiece and the single most intelligent and educative post I have read in the last five pages . . .

WTH has gone on with the peops on this thread. . . ? What have y'all turned our thread into. . . grin grin grin
I have learnt so much insults to use against others for a life time. . . grin grin grin grin

Ok let's get back to football. . .

if this is the most educative post u have read in here, its a reflection of the stupidity that reigns supreme in your thread and camp  tongue

u call this copy and paste drivel educative   shocked Lateef . . .stop betraying your B.Sc naw  embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.