Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290375 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by keba(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Presido1,

This Chelsea side is not special. . . . . .
We would put em to test in September.
There's no cohesion, they lack team chemistry and they only go forward when Tottenham misplaces a pass.
They might win though but i ain't scared of this team at all.
bring it on or do you think we are equally scared of the red devils
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2008
I hear you talk about early days a lot . . now you condemn Chelsea and your early days preaching
how dare you ? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2008
Don't know why spurs lost dia first two games.
Red Card or i burst this Tele now. grin grin grin
Just yellow huh
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2008
That was a penalty
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2008
presido1:

Don't know why spurs lost dia first two games.
Red Card or i burst this Tele now. grin grin grin
Just yellow huh

The officiating has been horrendous. . . . . .
I cannot believe Mr Webb(Premiership's best referee) can be this pathetic.
He is wearing a BLUE SHIRT.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2008
nateevs:

That was a penalty
Dont let me pay u visit this night.
Hannibal:

The officiating has been horrendous. . . . . .
I cannot believe Mr Webb(Premiership's best referee) can be this pathetic.
He is wearing a BLUE SHIRT.
his pant is blue with samsung written all over tongue tongue tongue tongue
Seriously he goofed on this game.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2008
Lampard dived. . . . . . He shoulda been carded.
What a shame!!!!
Chelsea were poor on the day.
Arsenal(wackest club in the TOP 4) woulda beaten Chelsea today.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2008
What nonsense!

Ramos completely outmanouvred Scolari tacticaly in the 2nd half.

Another DM is needed immediately.

Our midfield was too porous in that second half. Too much space between the DM, Lamps and Deco. Every second ball was dropping to Spurs.

2nd half, Deco's teammates were not on his wavelength. All his passes were either wasted or he was just having a bad day.

Bosingwa caught too far forward on numerous occasions when Spurs put the pressure on.

Malouda was woeful when he came on.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doyin13(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2008
Chelsea are not playing well, and I know there are a lot of Mikel haters out there
but his strength, providing an option to receive and pass the ball is sorely missed.

That said, Joe Cole has had a mare the last two games. He has not had the ball stick
to his feet at all for more than a touch. Anelka has not been great in his movement either.

And Bosingwa is confirming my earlier suspicions. He is way overpriced at 15 million pounds.
His one two's are so predictable and easily defended. Honestly Arsenal fans should realise
how gifted Eboue is when the likes of Bosingwa are around. A full back that is prepared
to go both outside and inside his marker is a godsend and practically unmarkable and that is
what Eboue brings.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2008
Unlucky Chelsea!!!!!!
We dropped two points against these crazy spuds again this season!!!
We still on top at least until Pool play. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2008
@Nateevs
Deco gone missing today thats why chavs looked less impressive.

Hannibal:

Lampard dived. . . . . . He shoulda been carded.
What a shame!!!!
Chelsea were poor on the day.
Arsenal(wackest club in the TOP 4) woulda beaten Chelsea today.
cool cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2008
@Nateevs
It too early to brag about top spot. Its just three games.

@Doyin

Did Eboue pay you ticket to your new location? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2008
@Ibime

Were we watching the same match. . . ?
If Anelka and Kalou put away their clear cut chances . . you won't be saying all that. . .
Ramos out played Scolari? Far from it man. . . We need a Mikel in midfield to keep things compact . . . and we need Ballack to keep the passing game going. . . We also need a good goal scorer or at least a Robinho to put that chance Kalou lost away and bury the match . . . We had chances and we did not convert them simple. .

Apart from all that I thought we played well . . points will be dropped remember?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2008
presido1:

@Nateevs
It too early to brag about top spot. Its just three games.

@Doyin

Did Eboue pay you ticket to your new location? grin grin grin

It too early to brag about 1st place just as it is too early to ask if Chelsea and Pompey was a one-off. .
What's good for the goose they say . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doyin13(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2008
@presido

naaaa. . .

I jus think the brother gets a bad rap totally incommensurate with his considerable abilities

@Chelsea fans

Forget Eboue, I am shocked Belletti is not the starting RB. He is not the best defender in the world
but I do think he more than makes up for his lapses with his many many attacking qualities.

And sell Malouda already will you.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ Presido1,

Akola has been vindicated. grin grin
He was not convinced when Chelsea pulverised Pompey 2 weeks ago. . . .He warned the Chavs on this forum not to GET CARRIED AWAY.
Nateevs on the other hand was jumping about like a kid who just saw his GCSE results.
Anyways, it's still early days but i have no reason to fear this Chelsea.

Eboue is better than Bosingwa if he can cut his drama.
He moves with the ball very well. . . . .Only few people can do that comfortably in the Premiership.
Chelsea was disappointing but it's a good result for Man Utd fans.
All SAF has to do is to match Chelsea's results. Others would tire when the season gets tough.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Presido1,

Akola has been vindicated. grin grin
He was not convinced when Chelsea pulverised Pompey 2 weeks ago. . . .He warned the Chavs on this forum not to GET CARRIED AWAY.
Nateevs on the other hand was jumping about like a kid who just saw his GCSE results.
Anyways, it's still early days but i have no reason to fear this Chelsea.

Eboue is better than Bosingwa if he can cut his drama.
He moves with the ball very well. . . . .Only few people can do that comfortably in the Premiership.
Chelsea was disappointing but it's a good result for Man Utd fans.
All SAF has to do is to match Chelsea's results. Others would tire when the season gets tough.

You must have taken too much pap this morning . . . What I told you then I will tell you now. . With Obi and Ballack in that team we will play the way we played against pompey 20 times over!!!!

Thanks God you realise you need to match our results first. . it's not as easy as you think man. . Chelsea will come back and you will be rally surprised . .
Samba has come to stay Man !!!!

Meanwhile Remember Shevchenko ? One ukranian we signed sometime ago? Well he's playing right now alongside Pato and Ronnie against Bologna. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2008
Anyway, at least Darren Bent scored some points for my fantasy league team. . . .nut i still transferred his ass for next weeks games.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2008
nateevs:

Meanwhile Remember Shevchenko ? One ukranian we signed sometime ago? Well he's playing right now alongside Pato and Ronnie against Bologna. .

On what channel?. . . .Ronnie and Sheva in the same team is too many tired legs for one team to handle.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ Nateevs,

If we can stay within 5 points of the league leaders till January, United will win the league AGAIN.
After seeing the 1st game, i thunk Scolari would do a Mourinho and win the first 10 games before dropping points.
With today's results, there are no changes at all.
United is still the team to beat.

However, we must beat Liverpool at Anfield to have a genuine challenge to retain the title.
Sep 13, it's a MUST WIN match for Sir Alex.
If we win that game, United will win the TITLE.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toluxa1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2008
Even if you guys win it , Hull City will beat you guys, and you guys will definate draw with wigan. Infact, Fulham sef na draw. Thats what's going to happen this season. Na small small clubs go spoil una show. Watch and see
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tng(f): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2008
We sorely missed mikel in today's game. still we didn't put away our chances hence the draw. Anyway, we would most definitely bounce back. KTBFFH.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ tng,

Don't despair. . . . . .
Let Man Utd win the title this season and we would allow y''all win for 3 seasons.
Deal??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by keba(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hannibal:

@ tng,

Don't despair. . . . . .
Let Man Utd win the title this season and we would allow y''all win for 3 seasons.
Deal??
no deal grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Pataki: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hannibal:

@ tng,

Don't despair. . . . . .
Deal??
Can someone please remind what position ManU occupy on the premiership table at the moment? grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tng(f): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2008
Don't despair. . . . . .
Deal?

Allow us? Common man you know we just let you have it. Big brother is back for the title. smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2008
tng:

Allow us? Common man you know we just let you have it. Big brother is back for the title. smiley

Big brother??

This is what amuses me about Chelsea.
United have won 10 titles in 16 seasons and yet Chelsea fans say they want THEIR title back.
Whose title?
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, get REAL!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2008
poool drew . . flipping pool boys. . hope they are strong enough to give ManU a good fight. . We need 'em to beat the Mancs. . .

@Jackal

Chelsea will win the league. . . Quote this come 05/2009. . . you think ManU have a chance until they stumble . . Watch !!!!
Remember that in all this, we still have the goal poacher in Drogba to come back from Injury . . Pal it can only get be'er. . .

Meanwhile I heard Berbatov is having a med at OT? True?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2008
I don't think Berbatov is doing any meds at OT.
The transfer window has been extended till Monday midnight so there's still time because today is a SUNDAY.
Tottenham want Fraizer Campbell with 25 million pounds which is ludicrous.

If United can nail a striker before the window shuts then we have a chance.
Besides, if we can trounce Liverpool at Anfield again then the title is OURS.
Thatz all i need to know we would retain the Premiership.

Pataki:

Can someone please remind what position ManU occupy on the premiership table at the moment? grin cheesy grin

Man Utd have a game in HAND.
Had we played Fulham today at OT. . . . . .We would be topping the league or behind Chelsea(due to goals difference).
Relax. . . . . .The table is now open again.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Pataki: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hannibal:

Man Utd have a game in HAND.
Had we played Fulham today at OT. . . . . .We would be topping the league or behind Chelsea(due to goals difference).
Relax. . . . . .The table is now open again.
At least you are being honest this evening as to the table is now open. grin

Be rest assured that it is not going to be an easy ride for you guys. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hannibal: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ Pataki,

Get back to me after Sep 13. . . . . . .
Should United win that game, Chelsea-Arsenal-Liverpool should just forget about the title and concentrate on winning Carling cup/FA cup.
United is the biggest winner in today's games. . . . .Chelsea/Liverpool dropped points.
Happy Days. grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2008
Wetin concern Doyin and Eboue sef? undecided

Or has he extended his jazz from Wenger to you too?

Scolari has been just as dull if not duller than JM, the first game aside - so all this talk of 'attacking footie' is a dream in my opinion. Duller, yet less ruthless. I do think MU will be emboldened by this turn of events.

beware of players like Robinho - any player who will openly violate his contract and do all these shenanigans to change club will not be good for team morale. I just hope MU and Chelski get Robinho and Berba respectively, that way we'll see the true effect (ill or otherwise) of these players hailed as the 'solution' for either team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.