Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,451 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290550 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2007
Deceive yaself d more
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 10:10pm On May 07, 2007
@Mustay,
Did you see the calculation of the 6 points grin

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 4:23am On May 08, 2007
lol

Deir players no fit even calculate well.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2007
Guys looking forward to seeing "tighana" (ESSIEN) mark-out that drop-out guy grin grin grin grin grin(C RONALDO) just as GATTUSO did grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:21am On May 08, 2007
Sweety, unfortunately the college dropout is not playing. grin grin

I heard he has internal injury or something. But they could be lying so as to catch us off guard! grin grin

Even if he plays, we are ready for him. He looked tired on saturday. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 08, 2007
Damose:

Guys looking forward to seeing "tighana" (ESSIEN) mark-out that drop-out guy grin grin grin grin grin(C RONALDO) just as GATTUSO did grin grin grin grin

Can a combination of all Chelski players make a C. Ronaldo? A boy who continually keep defenders on their toes. Defenders continue to lose sleep over this youthful sensation and next FIFA footballer of the year.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 08, 2007
Razorr:

I heard he has internal injury or something. But they could be lying so as to catch us off guard! grin grin

I have been trying for the past minutes to establish a relationship between this off point ranting and football. I can't imagine myself  trading words with a boy old enough to be my son, especially when both of us are nationals of the same country! Tufiakwa.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:46am On May 08, 2007
fynewaka:

I can't imagine myself trading words with a boy old enough to be my son.

Please look very closely at Ronaldo's face. He looks 31! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm giving him too much credit. He looks 35! grin grin

I don't see how Jose (44) can be his father! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2007
Now you made grin grin grin grin where were you when HONOURABLE GATTUSO marked him out of the champions league? he can't even win a yellow card against GATTUSO grin grin grin grin, so my dear you waite and see when "Tighana will mark him as well. tongue
fynewaka:

Can a combination of all Chelski players make a C. Ronaldo? A boy who continually keep defenders on their toes. Defenders continue to lose sleep over this youthful sensation and next FIFA footballer of the year.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 08, 2007
Razorr:

Please look very closely at Ronaldo's face. He looks 31! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm giving him too much credit. He looks 35! grin grin

I don't see how Jose (44) can be his father! grin grin

Are you saying what you think or what you know or what it should be? grin grin grin. Anyway FYI Ronaldo is 22 and Mourinho 44, help yourself with the info and tell me who is whose father. cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2007
i heard form a reliable source the he is 100% fit.
Razorr:

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 08, 2007
Damose:

Now you made grin grin grin grin where were you when HONOURABLE GATTUSO marked him out of the champions league? he can't even win a yellow card against GATTUSO grin grin grin grin, so my dear you waite and see when "Tighana will mark him as well. tongue

I want to say it for the upteenth time that Gattuso was too physical on Ronaldo and the Referee frustrated the little boy futhermore. Are you telling me of the same way Carragher made nonsense of your unskilful striker Drogba? Drogba was just running about like a nanny when the baby is crying. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2007
He was happy because "Tighana" scored against ASSNA home and away. also he was happy because he showed y'all is ENEMY what a good and well tactician coach is capable of. ten men down grin
mukina2:

he was feeling like a fool in a suit cool tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 08, 2007
Damose:

He was happy because "Tighana" scored against ASSNA home and away. also he was happy because he showed y'all is ENEMY what a good and well tactician coach is capable of. ten men down grin

How much does a goal cost especially when you do not win the match in question? What was Boularhouz doing on that pitch? Was he actually playing football? grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2007
Drogba was able to win us yellow card shocked shocked shocked and he was able to frustrate reina. grin grin grin grin. and if i may ask how many hours does it take LPOOL to win?120mins +15 pen. and how many minute does it take AC MILAN to win MAN U? 20 mins grin grin grin grin grin grin
fynewaka:

I want to say it for the upteenth time that Gattuso was too physical on Ronaldo and the Referee frustrated the little boy futhermore. Are you telling me of the same way Carragher made nonsense of your unskilful striker Drogba? Drogba was just running about like a nanny when the baby is crying. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2007
Call it whateva you want to but the fact still remain that JM prove to y'all how mighty he is.
fynewaka:

How much does a goal cost especially when you do not with the match? What was Boularhouz doing on that pitch? Was he actually playing football? grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:17am On May 08, 2007
Damose:

Drogba was able to win us yellow card shocked shocked shocked and he was able to frustrate reina. grin grin grin grin. and if i may ask how many hours does it take LPOOL to win?120mins +15 pen. and how many minute does it take AC MILAN to win MAN U? 20 mins grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haaa haa haa haa haa. . . grin grin grin grin

Haaa haa haa haa haa. . . grin grin grin grin LMBAO

Tell them o! I no fit shout! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2007
MAN FOOL lost one of their champions league games due to ten men down against AS ROMA shocked shocked shocked, isn't it? grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2007
Now you remeber,ABI
Razorr:

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 08, 2007
Razorr:

I can see some people here justifying failure when in actual sense you should put that behind you get back to your drawing board, restrategize and  try to be victorious next season.

Damose:

Call it whateva you want to but the fact still remain that JM prove to y'all how mighty he is.

The focus of the game now is on winning yellow card huh? Does frustration really affects ones ability to normal reasoning?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2007
If you say D' PENSIONERS failed, i will say they failed galantly and what do we have to say to those that failed woefully? grin grin
fynewaka:

I can see some people here justifying failure when in actual sense you should put that behind you get back to your drawing board, restrategize and try to be victorious next season.

The focus of the game now is on winning yellow card huh? Does frustration really affects ones ability to normal reasoning?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2007
JM showed me on sunday how useless ASSNA can be he introduced that young and handsome chap called SCOTT SINCLAIR to play against ASSNA his first premiership game for D BLUES. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:30am On May 08, 2007
Damose:

What do we have to say to those that failed woefully? grin grin

We tell them to take heart and learn from their mistales. They should stop relying on one or two players, but play with a 100% strong team with the physical and mental strength of Chelsea (as was displayed on sunday)!  grin   grin

Oh. . .  They should also spend money!   grin   grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2007
grin grin grin ;DI like that, well i think their problem is from their manager that believes he is the ultimate, he should have make sure GATTUSO receive yellow card in the first 20 mins but he sat down on the chair as if the chair was bought by his father grin grin grin grin. this means SAF lack what JM has. grin grin grin
Razorr:

We tell them to take heart and learn from their mistales. They should stop relying on one or two players, but play with a 100% strong team with the physical and mental strength of Chelsea (as was displayed on sunday)! grin grin

Oh. . . They should also spend money! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 08, 2007
Damose:

MAN FOOL lost one of their champions league games due to ten men down against AS ROMA shocked shocked shocked, isn't it? grin grin grin grin

Is it the same AS ROMA that were used to set a new Champions league record after they were humiliated or rather whitewashed by the almighty United 7-1 you are talking about here? If yes, please find something else to comment on.

Damose:

A player with 2 own goals ( almost got the third on sunday) to his credit. These characters nevre cease to amaze me with their nonsensical analysis.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2007
fynewaka:

Is it the same AS ROMA that were used to set a new Champions league record after they were humiliated or rather whitewashed by the almighty United 7-1 you are talking about here? If yes, please find something else to comment on.

A player with 2 own goals ( almost got the third on sunday) to his credit. These characters nevre cease to amaze me with their nonsensical analysis.

Well as for the AS ROMA 7-1 Victory it is not a news my dear, when did you started supporting or watching football at all that you did not know that that was not the first time.

and as for "tighana" there you come and think like your coach he saved the ball. c'mon girl think like a manfool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2007
they don't have money left to spend after SAF had finish the money for his teeth removing grin grin grin grin

Oh. . . They should also spend money! grin grin
[quote][/quote]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2007
CHELSEA FANS i gat news for y'all

Mon, 7th May 2007

Andriy Shevchenko will have a groin hernia operation tomorrow (Tuesday).

The decision was taken by the Chelsea medical department to bring the operation forward.

It had originally been scheduled for after the end of the season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:48am On May 08, 2007
Fynewaka, let me give you a little soccer education - Michael Essien is not a natural defender. He is more of an attacking player. We use him for that purpose because he is a versatile player!  grin  He is a true asset to the club!  grin   grin

Damose dear, pleaase leave fineboy alone o!  shocked He is very stubborn. If you don't believe me go and check the Nairaland pictures thread!  grin   grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2007
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:52am On May 08, 2007
Damose:

CHELSEA FANS i gat news for y'all

Mon, 7th May 2007

Andriy Shevchenko will have a groin hernia operation tomorrow (Tuesday).

The decision was taken by the Chelsea medical department to bring the operation forward.

It had originally been scheduled for after the end of the season.

I heard the news also.

I heard that he would never play for Chelsea again, since we are planning to sell him to Barca for a swap with Eto'o.

That's very good for the club. If Sheva goes to Barca, he might fit in better, as their style of play should suit him just fine!  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 08, 2007
Damose:

grin grin grin ;DI like that, well i think their problem is from their manager that believes he is the ultimate, he should have make sure GATTUSO receive yellow card in the first 20 mins but he sat down on the chair as if the chair was bought by his father grin grin grin grin. this means SAF lack what JM has. grin grin grin

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeee, don't crack my ribs. Mourinho would have won his return leg against Liverpool if he were to be insightful. A drogba was marked out, a kalou could not find his feet, a Mikel that wasn't and has never been creative. Why not gamble in the same Boularhouz and let Essien move forward from defence and win your game? Shame unto this infamous manager who lacks the techincal clout to win a match as easy as that .

Razorr:

. They should stop relying on one or two players, but play with a 100% strong team with the physical and mental strength of Chelsea (as was displayed on sunday)!  grin   grin

A mourinho who does not have a long term plan, whose result is a win now and after that nothing, the truth is that this man lacks technical skills.  Please go verify your info and not misinform us here.

Razorr:

They should also spend money!   grin   grin

Tell your manager the difference between wastefulness and prudence, he should borrow a leaf from United and things may just swing to his favour, who knows? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.