Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290581 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 09, 2007
Shooting tips
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mofope(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2007
as a Chelsea fan, i believe there's no club that can not be flushed out,
on like those that called themselfs Man U that was defeated by Ac Millan.
i'm PROUD of CHELSEA
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2007
fynewaka:

Can somebody plese tell me what Mourinho was pointing at after the Mach on Sunday? I did not really get what he meant.
He was pointing at the useless bunch of players he had to work with.I was there!

He was telling Chelski fans,"just look at the hopeless bunch of players I had to work with,I did my best" grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:00pm On May 09, 2007
I-man angry angry

I don't know whether to slap you, or just send cyber jazz to scatter your mouth! angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 09, 2007
@ Razorr

We are to meet twice, so I lose to you today and you lose to me on the 19th. grin grin Isn't that better?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2007
It's all lie he was mocking the guuners. how useless their manager is. one man down. grin grin grin
I-man:

He was pointing at the useless bunch of players he had to work with.I was there!

He was telling Chelski fans,"just look at the hopeless bunch of players I had to work with,I did my best" grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2007
Big joke, it's clear to me now that you a clown, you need to be a comedian grin grin grin
fynewaka:

@ Razorr

We are to meet twice, so I lose to you today and you lose to me on the 19th. grin grin Isn't that better?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mofope(m): 2:11pm On May 09, 2007
a clawn indeed mumu grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2007
Damose:

It's all lie he was mocking the guuners. how useless their manager is. one man down. grin grin grin

What do you get for a Billion Dollars?The Carling Cup grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 09, 2007
Damose:

He was there and watched the match live, so I believe him and not this thing you cooked up. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Damose:

Big joke, it's clear to me now that you a clown, you need to be a comedian grin grin grin

A clown really I am, May 19th isn't too far away. Then, we would know between you and I who would pass for an Ali Baba.

I-man:

The most insignificant of all trophies. Any need to kill yourself for an inconsequential trophy? Hell to the no!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2007
is none of your biz ;DTonite we will "DINE IN HELL" for this is SPARTA
I-man:

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2007
When i say DINE IN HELL i mean we will give it all it taakes.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2007
Let me remind you that JM is my manager so i know everything he says or does
fynewaka:

He was there and watched the match live, so I believe him and not this thing you cooked up. cheesy cheesy cheesy
A clown really I am, May 19th isn't too far away. Then, we would know between you and I who would pass for an Ali Baba.

The most insignificant of all trophies. Any need to kill yourself for an inconsequential trophy? Hell to the no!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2007
fynewaka:

@ Razorr

Just 10 days to go. bon story till then. man
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2007
fyne,
how many trophies did u pick up last year ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 09, 2007
wormedup:

fyne,
how many trophies did u pick up last year ?

. . . and how many did you get this season?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2007
fynewaka:

. . . and how many did you get this season?

at least u got the drift so shut up ! tongue
start from page one of ur scmmies thread and read up.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2007
The only trophy going to MAN FOOL is the premiership sad sad sad sad sad
wormedup:

at least u got the drift so shut up ! tongue
start from page one of your scmmies thread and read up.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2007
Guys did you keep this:

2003/04 Chelsea 1 (Lampard pen) Man Utd 0
2004/05 Chelsea 1 (Gudjohnsen) Man Utd 0
2005/06 Chelsea 3 (Gallas, J Cole, Carvalho) Man U
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jgirl3: 4:43pm On May 09, 2007
Most recent scores this season - 26 November 2006
Chelsea 1 Man Utd 1
So what?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 7:25pm On May 09, 2007
@Damose
you're killing the opposition man!!!
Keep it blue!!! wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by viee(f): 7:31pm On May 09, 2007
more results

may 9 '07 shellsy 0- manu 1

may 19'07 shellcy 0- manu 2
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2007
I guess that's 1907 viee.
We are not interested in tonight's game.
Fa cup- d double
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 9:52pm On May 09, 2007
With all the mouth them no fit perform.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:02pm On May 09, 2007
boring match sef
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:04pm On May 09, 2007
didnt waste my time to watch it sef grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:11pm On May 09, 2007
i rushed home to watch it, shouldn't have bothered one bit. thise chelsea boys no get shame, that was against manu reserve
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:18pm On May 09, 2007
what? you have time sef cheesy
waste my time to watch a comdey show grin naaaa i'll rather watch those Arabos sreaming on tv .i enjoyed roma vs inter today grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 9:29am On May 10, 2007
I swear i am tired of replying to some posts by fans. Please lets try and be objective, Abeg!

Chelsea 1st team against man u reserve? Lets look at the lineup and stats

Referee - Manutd-sponsored Graham Poll ( I swear they pay him)
[center]Stats[/center]

Chelsea Man Utd
Shots (on Goal) 16(10) 6(0)
Fouls 13 20 - Manure committed more fouls
Corner Kicks 8 1
Offsides 2 1
Time of Possession 53% 47%
Yellow Cards 3 4 - Had more cards
Red Cards 0 0
Saves 1 9 - This definitely tells a lot
M

[center]Now the lineup[/center]
Team
Chelsea Man Utd
23 Carlo Cudicini Tomasz Kuszczak 29
18 Wayne Bridge Wes Brown 6
20 Paulo Ferreira Gabriel Heinze 4
26 John Terry Kieran Lee 35
19 Lassana Diarra John O'Shea 22
5 Michael Essien Chris Eagles 33
4 Claude Makelele Darren Fletcher 24
12 John Mikel Kieran Richardson 23
24 Shaun Wright-Phillips Fangzhou Dong 21
21 Salomon Kalou Alan Smith 14
49 Scott Sinclair Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 20

Substitutes
40 Henrique Hilario Edwin Van der Sar 1
33 Nuno Morais Rio Ferdinand 5
10 Joe Cole Michael Carrick 16
14 Geremi Paul Scholes 18
47 Ben Sahar Wayne Rooney 8

Substitutions
J Cole for J Mikel (46)
M Carrick for G Heinze (65)
B Sahar for S Sinclair (54)
W Rooney for F Dong (73)
N Morais for L Diarra (88)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=215428&cc=3888

Why do I bother to reply to the clueless ones?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:41am On May 10, 2007
Somze relax. Many of the manure fans didn't watch the match. They were too scared to watch it, so they didn't see the line up.  grin

And don't also forget that their skulls are filled with beans instead of brains!  grin   grin

Those who say the match was boring should either have their heads examined, or they didn't see the match! angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2007
nne & muki,
i'm now sure u ladies won't recognize an interesting game if it slapped u on the face ! tongue

Nigeria,
90mins of footie and no shots on target
cudiccini was actually playing "catch up" with essien. at other times he just felt like taking a dive in a regulated footie game!
as far as i'm concerned, cudi could've been on injury still, against manure.

manure's reserve team how nice. would u guys like to count ?
was fergie forced into playing the squad he chose ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2007
Are you sure you watch the match? because i never regret one bit of the action. and when did TOMASZ KUSZCSAK, WES BROWN, GABRIEL HEINZE, JOHN OSHEA, DARREN FLETCHER,ALAN SMITH become manure reserves? grin grin[/b],
nnenneigbo:

i rushed home to watch it, shouldn't have bothered one bit. thise chelsea boys no get shame, that was against manu reserve

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.