Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290118 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:57am On May 08, 2007
Fire boy, I have given up on you o!

How can anyone manage to say so much without actually saying anything?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 08, 2007
Razorr:

Fire boy, I have given up on you o!

How can anyone manage to say so much without actually saying anything?

I see, it's difficult for your comprehending ability huh? Should I use yoruba so you can understand. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:07pm On May 08, 2007
No please don't. Try shutting up! wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 08, 2007
Razorr:

yes ma, I will do exactly that.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:18pm On May 08, 2007
Thank You Lord. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2007
fynewaka:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeee, don't crack my ribs. Mourinho would have won his return leg against Liverpool if he were to be insightful. A drogba was marked out, a kalou could not find his feet, a Mikel that wasn't and has never been creative. Why not gamble in the same Boularhouz and let Essien move forward from defence and win your game? Shame unto this infamous manager who lacks the techincal clout to win a match as easy as that .

A mourinho who does not have a long term plan, whose result is a win now and after that nothing, the truth is that this man lacks technical skills.  Please go verify your info and not misinform us here.

Tell your manager the difference between wastefulness and prudence, he should borrow a leaf from United and things may just swing to his favour, who knows? grin grin
grin grin yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this guy don kill me ooooooooooooooooooo you should have the same time win your away match if truely your so-call SAF can perform or have what it takes to be a coach. at least we won 2 away crucial matches, how did you win? you won LILLE away by robbing them grin grin grin grin grin

and as for money your SAF had finish your money to pay for his teeth removal grin grin grin grin grin poor old man sad sad sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2007
The most painful part of it all is that he can't even remeber anything about his club grin grin
Razorr:

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 12:51pm On May 08, 2007
@fynewaka
As usual i have to contemplate before replying "know-it-all" ignoramuses like you. Should i or should i not? These thoughts keep coming.
Mourinho would have won his return leg against Liverpool if he were to be insightful. A drogba was marked out, a kalou could not find his feet, a Mikel that wasn't and has never been creative. Why not gamble in the same Boularhouz and let Essien move forward from defence and win your game? Shame unto this infamous manager who lacks the techincal clout to win a match as easy as that .

The game with ASS-nal last sunday should explain this one. Mikel has never been creative? Shut up and sit down, you've not watched a match in years.

A mourinho who does not have a long term plan, whose result is a win now and after that nothing, the truth is that this man lacks technical skills. Please go verify your info and not misinform us here.
You made a spurious claim about mourinho not havin a long term plan, can you care to prove your pointlessness?

Tell your manager the difference between wastefulness and prudence, he should borrow a leaf from United and things may just swing to his favour, who knows?
[center]Why dont we look at some manutd poor buys in the last four years-
[/center]
*Did not buy a central midfielder for 3 years
*Veron
*Forlan
*Liam Miller
*David bellion
*Mikael Silvestre
*Tim Howard
*Roy Carroll
*Djemba-Djemba
*Kleberson

[center]Lets look out how much they splash on players[/center]
Saha, Smith, Rooney and Heinze - a combined outlay of over 50 million pounds
Rio - 30 million pounds
Carrick - 18.6 million pounds

[center]Wrong sales -[/center]
Ruud - No one scores his tally for manutd
Beckham - No matter what you say about Beckham today, three things cannot be disputed:

* Manchester United sold David Beckham because Alex Ferguson had problems with him.

* David Beckham was in excellent form towards the end of the 2002-2003 season, and would have continued that form for United had he stayed.

* David Beckham (who is earning Madrid 25 mil per season) could have allowed Manchester United (thanks to his sponsorship deals) to buy a big (Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Essien big) player every year - just from the merchandise revenue his presence would have generated.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2007
i said it he doesn't even know anything about his club, he statrted supporting MAN FOOL because his brother or girlfriend grin grin grin
somze:

@fynewaka
As usual i have to contemplate before replying "know-it-all" ignoramuses like you. Should i or should i not? These thoughts keep coming.
The game with ASS-nal last sunday should explain this one. Mikel has never been creative? Shut up and sit down, you've not watched a match in years.
You made a spurious claim about mourinho not havin a long term plan, can you care to prove your pointlessness?
[center]Why don't we look at some manutd poor buys in the last four years-
[/center]
*Did not buy a central midfielder for 3 years
*Veron
*Forlan
*Liam Miller
*David bellion
*Mikael Silvestre
*Tim Howard
*Roy Carroll
*Djemba-Djemba
*Kleberson

[center]Lets look out how much they splash on players[/center]
Saha, Smith, Rooney and Heinze - a combined outlay of over 50 million pounds
Rio - 30 million pounds
Carrick - 18.6 million pounds

[center]Wrong sales -[/center]
Ruud - No one scores his tally for manutd
Beckham - No matter what you say about Beckham today, three things cannot be disputed:

* Manchester United sold David Beckham because Alex Ferguson had problems with him.

* David Beckham was in excellent form towards the end of the 2002-2003 season, and would have continued that form for United had he stayed.

* David Beckham (who is earning Madrid 25 mil per season) could have allowed Manchester United (thanks to his sponsorship deals) to buy a big (Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Essien big) player every year - just from the merchandise revenue his presence would have generated.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 08, 2007
I seem to be too busy replying people who could not even write good English, if football analyses has degenerated to this level please let me out. I'm too busy for that.

I think you are the ignoramus.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2007
confess your time will soon be over at the cyber cafe so you wanna use this as an excuse to go. go poor man fool. grin grin grin grin grin grin as big you are you can't afford internet subscription for your own use abaaaaaaaa brosssss

we keep the flag flying.
fynewaka:

I seem to be too busy replying people who could not even write good English, if football analyses has degenerated to this level please let me out. I'm too busy for that.

I think you are the ignoramus.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2007
Here comes the THE GATTUSO himself. grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2007
And introducing the main man KAKA grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 08, 2007
Damose:

confess your time will soon be over at the cyber cafe so you want to use this as an excuse to go. go poor man fool. grin grin grin grin grin grin as big you are you can't afford internet subscription for your own use abaaaaaaaa brosssss

we keep the flag flying.

Why not do a little home work on this fynewaka before you come spew bullock on this forum. Internet subscription? Cyber cafe? Time being over? These are pretty strange to me. I have over 900 posts and you could only muzzle less than 100 and you come spit gibberish here. Sorry, never been told you were one of importance huh? Razorr would be in a better position to say who fynewaka is, please better go for updates. Demented fool!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2007
Hey freaky one, i was just kiding you, is that why calling me DEMENTED FOOL? hey please stop that. don't let turn this thread into another thing. embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:53pm On May 08, 2007
@fynewaka
Seems we hurt your pride with your personal name calling reaction. Anyway it is uncalled for. I think Damose deserves an apology, dont you?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2007
@fynewaka

ol boy that too much now i think all na just play play now just take am easy the guy never carry am reach that level

and over to damose u too dey look Face next time ok

fynewaka lomo oko iya e! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2007
Manu4laif- it was 7!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2007
well I think its time we ignore the fynenaka of a waste of time.

he is used to Mostly senseless posts to grab attention

any thread he finds himself. the thread is off its topics

I Can't take that here
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 09, 2007
Damose:

confess your time will soon be over at the cyber cafe so you want to use this as an excuse to go. go poor man fool. grin grin grin grin grin grin as big you are you can't afford internet subscription for your own use abaaaaaaaa brosssss

we keep the flag flying.

Cabali and Somze, are you saying he got this right? Oh my days!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dapsins69(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2007
[flash=200,200][/flash][url][/url][img][/img][email][/email][tt][/tt],

blues for lyfe.watch out cos next season is gonna be da bommmmb.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 09, 2007
Damose:

we keep the flag flying.

Did you really read this?

somze:

@fynewaka
Seems we hurt your pride with your personal name calling reaction. Anyway it is uncalled for. I think Damose deserves an apology, don't you?

Now, who deserves an apology? be objective.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:52am On May 09, 2007
Fynewaka, who is fighting with you now? angry

Why do you like looking for trouble where there is none?

You are just trying to reopen a closed chapter! shocked

Why do you like fight like this? angry

Why are you so annoying? angry

Why do so many people dislike your attitude, even your fellow scummies? angry

Get a life dude! angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kateflow(f): 10:56am On May 09, 2007
razzor blade how is u
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:06am On May 09, 2007
Katie baby, I dey o! cheesy

Where have you been?

I bet you aren't looking forward to tonight's match, because of the guard of honour thing and all. grin grin

Like Mourinho said, chin-up sha.

I bet my boys would beat them out of annoyance. grin grin What do you think?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toshmann(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2007
haa!!!!!!! razorr baby, 'sup girl cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 09, 2007
What is at stake in today's match?
Razorr, I didn't expect less than that. cool cool
So I'm not surprised.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:11am On May 09, 2007
Toshmann, I'm still angry with you o! angry

I haven't forgiven you yet! angry

Revenge would come sha, sooner or later! grin grin

In the mean time, I pray Milan beats the juju out of you on the 23rd! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2007
razorr,

cut !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2007
Hello every BLUE in the thread

HOW U ALL DOING TODAY?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:36am On May 09, 2007
wormy,

grin   grin   grin   grin   grin   lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 09, 2007
Can somebody plese tell me what Mourinho was pointing at after the Mach on Sunday? I did not really get what he meant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.