Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

One Year Marriage Ultimatum! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Year Marriage Ultimatum! (1993 Views)

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student / Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends / 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year Marriage Ultimatum! by spikedcylinder: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2008
If and when my parents give me that kind of ultimatum, I will take it as a sign that they are tired of seeing my face in their house and move out!

I mean, I dont need anyone telling me I need to get married. If I meet someone that can manage me (lol), then I will get married. Otherwise, I dont need anyone in my face telling me all the time that I need to get married like I need THAT advice. angry
Re: One Year Marriage Ultimatum! by bami1(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2008
there's no rushing these things dear. smiley

there's nothing her dad can do to her if she fails to marry within the set time that can match the torment that can accompany cjoosing d wrong dude.

her dad will not carry that cross with or for her.

1 word is too much for the wise lipsrsealed
Re: One Year Marriage Ultimatum! by LadyT(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2008
Tell her to ignore her father and take her time jare.

No point in marrying a monster to keep Daddy happy.
Re: One Year Marriage Ultimatum! by Scopium: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
[size=13pt]I think she may have been too choosy for her parents' liking so the ultimatum may really be for her to change. Trust me, they won't do jack if she doesn't bring home a man in the next one year.[/size]
Re: One Year Marriage Ultimatum! by Tanzos: 1:29am On Oct 29, 2009
At 24 some people still look at her as a small girl na wa o!
lets wait when she clocks men-o-pause then she can be old enough.
have you noticed the population of unmarried women in churches today?
Nigerian girls always believing theyre too young for anything, no wahala, if it gets too much tummy tuck and things will adjust it.
Re: One Year Marriage Ultimatum! by agathamari(f): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2009
@poster. get married or else what? her father will shot her? why let someone force her into marriage with a person who may beat her, cheat on her, give her a disease, then be stuck unable to leave. its her body its her life no one elses there for she alone can decide whome to marry and when.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why nice guys fail / My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday / For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.