Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Would You Hide From The One You Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Hide From The One You Love? (6268 Views)

Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by nt4dmasses(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2006
Nothing, Absolutely nothing! Why should I?
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Oracle(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2006
My weaknesses

Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by CrazyMan(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2006
*Yawns* (:|(:|(:|
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by edmondo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2006
if am really in luv wit a person,i dont think there is anithin that i would hide 4rm her.why re mine in luv if i cant tell her everythin
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by candylips(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2006
blank
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Oloks(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2006
Income
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Kajiang02(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2006
nutin,
xcept i'm fakn
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by katherinae(f): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2006
the things im not supposed to tell him
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by sammyjl(f): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2006
:-XIt depends, if it won't break our relationship, I'll tell him and if it will, hell no, my lips are sealed. lipsrsealed

Coco29, send me your email so I can post you meeting at the fence, if you haven't read it yet.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by whitelexi(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2006
Oloks:

Income

Experience has thought me never to let them in there, Especially before marriage
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by osegwu(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2006
All these things you guys are saying are lies based on lies. If you love some one the best thing to do is to hide certain things from her especially things that are of the past. How do i get to tell the woman i think i love that i have dated more than 3/4 of the girls in her family including her twin and her younger sister? and have actually fooled around with her mother if not for the untimely intervention of my dad. It will definitely kill her if her propose love for me is true. For i don't trust women not in the least, not even my mum. if i can date your mum how then am i sure you can't date mine? I beg this woman thing don tire me and like i always say, (FORGIVE THE GIRLS FOR THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DO[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font])
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by kg(f): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2006
Nothing!
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by frankiriri(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2006
Anything in our past that does't affect the future is off limits. I dont wanna know and I dont wanna tell. grin
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Frankies(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2006
I wonder what i will not tell my GF. She tells me everything about her including things you won't believe a girl will tell her guy. Well, i wouldn't know. till i know that. later.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by zebudaya(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2006
I wont tell her of the one i banged in jamaica! she don't have to know!
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by lioness(f): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2006
that am a princess smiley
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by jess(f): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2006
Hi guys,
it is advisable that you tell your partner everything, i mean, EVERYTHING, about yourself. Secrets are more destructive when they are kept secret. I tell my boyfriend everything, in fact, he knows everything about me and things have worked well for us because i also know everything about him. We share our fears, our secrets and feats. When we are together, we look back at them and share laughs concerning those silly things we did in the past. I recommend that you all do the same. Then, the rates of divorce, broken marriages and relationships will be reduced. Good luck to you and i hope you heed my advice. Trust me, it works wonders. CHAO.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by mcsolog(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2006
what would you hide from the one you love? i fill the only thing you can hide to the person you truly love is what you your self dont eve know or head about it!! so you get the answer hu?
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by marygold(f): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2006
friends if my husband was not d first i had sex wit,i wont tell him who saw me first
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by kheme(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2006
nothing!
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by frankiriri(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2006
I wont let her know my exact financial situation.( Except I meet one of those prudent ladies). Most ladies ( including my mama and sisters) want to spend without caring how 2moro will be and whne you doan't have 2moro they'll call u a useless man.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by ObaMan(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2006
everyone should be able to tell anyone they love anything.
1. If u dont tell now, u might be forced to tell later. embarassed
2. If u dont tell now, u might not get the chance to tell later cry
3. U have to tell, the situation that follows defines the next move undecided
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by lioness(f): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2006
If i told you, i wldnt be hiding it anymore cos u ma love grin
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by haastrupm(f): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2006
hello
i do not belive that you are happy with the person you do not love, and at the same time ,you are doing something wrong entirely in which if he /she finds out, you will become the betrayal

anyway as for me , there is nothing for me to hide from my one and only boyfriend,that loves me sooooo much,infact i am even praying that ishould love him up to the extent that he loves me.cos he has actually spoilt me .i don't want to loose him.
so I can't hide anything from him
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by lioness(f): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2006
undecided
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by TonyD(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2006
pls i wnt this qustion? what of somebody you love is trusted, and you as a guy you always openup to her is that one true love. pls tell me more about it.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by jimaj4life(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2006
nothing
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Danasco(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2006
For d past 4 yrs dat iam married to my wife, she never knew dat i smoke. Iam not prepare to tell her. iam planning to quit smoking.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by dolliepie(f): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2006
insatiable hunger for sex.ill let him know later anywayz
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by candylips(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2006
Hmmm
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by jeemoh: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2006
i definitely wont tell him i in love with his brother instead of him?atimes we say things we cant do. can u tell ur boyfriend u have once slept with his dad?
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by lioness(f): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2006
what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are The Liberal People? / My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? / No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.