Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) (3727 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2015

1.Girls Tell Their Best Friend Everything

Girls like to share many things with their best friends.
Including a secret that you might believe her to
keep.Girls like to gossip, that is might be bad news
for you guys who thought that your secret was safe
with them. They like to share literally everything with
their besties because it seems like there is a special
bond between each other.

2. Girls Can Communicate to Each Other Without
Talking

Guys won’t believe this, but yes, girls can create such
a secret language that is work among them. They can
use their eyes, their facial expressions, and who
knows a little bit of telepathy that only them who get
it. Do you think it is scary? Well, that is their special
ability and it is effective between good friends.

3. Girls Enjoy Being K1ssed in Front of Their Friends

Well, it doesn’t mean a full-on makε 0ut session.
Just a quick peck on the l1ps will make it nice and
not awkward. Girls like show to their friends about
their lovely relationship by showing it off just to
make them jealous.

4. Girls Stay in Groups Because They Lack
Confidence

Maybe you guys finding it is so hard to talk to a
random girl since they are always travel in groups
in public. Girls like to hang out in groups because
actually most girls lack of confidence so they do
such thing to show a sense of power. That is the
fact.

5. Girls Often Fl!rt With Guys And Play It Off as a
Joke

This in one of their secret that they love to flirt. So
if you think that a girl might be hitting on you, it
may be true since they are enjoying to fl!rt but they
don’t want anybody knows it, even the guy who
they are fl!rting with. When they fl!rt with a guy,
they want to test the water and see that if the guy is
interested. But then when the guy fl!rts back, they
will just play it off as a joke.

6. Girls Spend Most of Their Time Thinking About
Guys Yes,

sure you know that girls are obsessed
with guys. There is a poll that shown about the
percentage of it. Girls spend 60% of the time to
dedicate it to guys, 15% of the time to think about
specific guy, and 20% of the time to think about
guys in general. 7. Girls Spend a Lot of Time
Looking in the Mirror Girls pay attention to how
they look more than guys. If guys spend only
couple times a day to look themselves in the
mirror, girls spend as often as possible to look
themselves in the mirror for many reasons;
reapplying makeup, quick adjustment or just to
check their selves out

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/must-see-things-every-woman-hide-from-their-men-very-important/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Freciprocal: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Chopet(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2015
lol
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Greycious(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2015
grin
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2015
they already know this things Nd u made it look a$ if.......
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
they already know this things Nd u made it look a$ if.......

They need to be reminded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by xreal: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2015
This topic has nothing to do with its content.

OP, abeg change Topic.

1 Like

Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by kaima1984(f): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2015
girls stay in group BC dey lack confidence u say?I disagree with u dearie
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2015
booking.....
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by kinglekan: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2015

See how falconey just dey stab Madam Queen lizzy English for this thread. sad

God wee judge u oooo

Wicked sumborri!! sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Motolank: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Guys deceiving themselves
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Applaner: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2015
thank God u ve a sister
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Tallesty1(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2015
This early morning
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2015
huh?
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
This early morning

I didn't know there is a certain time to post.
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=28pt]Absolute NONSENSE [/size]
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Applaner:
thank God u ve a sister
What does that got to do with this thread?
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Guys won’t believe this, but yes, girls can create
such
a secret language that is work among them........ gbauuuuuuuu!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Guys won’t believe this, but yes, girls can create
such
a secret language that is work among them........ gbauuuuuuuu!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Impressive
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by b3llo(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2015
kaima1984:
Make me think did different
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
kaima1984:

The fact is girls have more confidence when in group than when isolated.

I think we all do, the group influence does motivate. You might respond differently when with your friends.
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by SirLegal(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Everybody here is a relationship guru.

OK oh. ***licks his ofe akwu***
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2015
OP, abeg change your topic title to: ESSAY ON GIRLS angry
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
OP, abeg change your topic title to: ESSAY ON GIRLS angry

And if I don't?
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by kaima1984(f): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

I think we all do, the group influence does motivate. You might respond differently when with your friends.
I disagree with u totally
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
kaima1984:
I disagree with u totally

Quite alright....let's hear from your perspective then
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by kaima1984(f): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

I disagree with u totally my dear bc I do well personally without frds around me
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
So true about women and mirror.

My fiancee likes looking at mirror a lot,to the make up mirror in the room,to the wine-bar mirror in the sitting room,sliding door mirror etc to check herself..

Truth be said,she's a beautiful lady.
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Yomieluv:
So true about women and mirror.

My fiancee likes looking at mirror a lot,to the make up mirror in the room,to the wine-bar mirror in the sitting room,sliding door mirror etc to check herself..

Truth be said,she's a beautiful lady.

LWKM
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by kaima1984(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

Quite alright....let's hear from your perspective then
I achieve more alone unlike wen am accompanied,I had a serious issue during my service year,I kept going with my frd t trash it out but t no avail,2days t our POP,dearie i went der alone n d case was closed totally
Re: Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) by falconey(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
kaima1984:
I achieve more alone unlike wen am accompanied,I had a serious issue during my service year,I kept going with my frd t trash it out but t no avail,2days t our POP,dearie i went der alone n d case was closed totally

Hmmm not bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 FACTS About (some) NIGERIAN Ladies. / 10 Commandments For First Time Sex / What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.