Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? (9014 Views)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2008
adeboo:

Well besides that i am the bone of his bone, he should marry me -

1) Because i will always add to the value of that person - will forever be an ever appreciating asset.
2) Because i will be a joy to live with and we'll make a beautiful family.
3) Because i will by God's grace meet all my womanly duties at home and am willing to learn even if i don't meet them.  tongue

Cheese n Rice!!!

All the women i have met this year said the same thing.
How are men expected to differentiate between the chaff and the wheat.
I think u need to offer more to stand a chance. cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hannibal:

Cheese n Rice!!!

Last i checked,the post wasn't directed at women alone. Its for men too. . .why don't you put up your three most marketable qualities so we'll see if there are any interested buyers grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

Last i checked,the post wasn't directed at women alone. Its for men too. . .why don't you put up your three most marketable qualities so we'll see if there are any interested buyers grin grin

I am no longer in the market.
Hannibal was bought ages ago cheesy grin
The topic is for desperate sissies like DeepZone.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by adeboo(f): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hannibal:

Cheese n Rice!!!

Hannibal, i didnt know it was u i was marketing myself for.
You met other women sweetie, it wasnt me u met - so what u talking about?

The problem that men have is that they go after certain features, some of them say they like light skinned girl, some say the girls have to have a big bumper etc. Thats how u always end up carrying the jumbo.

What i know is that when u are in a relationship with someone, u always know which one is the 'wheat' and which one is the 'chaff' as u so sdelicately put it. We all know, we just dont wanna see it.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hannibal:

I am no longer in the market.
Hannibal was bought ages ago cheesy grin
The topic is for desperate sissies like DeepZone.

Shez not desperate.  .  .shez fun  grin

So you were bought. How much?  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2008
You need a heavy spanking this evening. Is your cheap boyfriend not around?

So you go around shaving a males' pubic hair? You need help seriously!!!! Grin

I pity the man who marries you.

So, you are already mourning Debosky before his final call? grin grin grin

he must marry meooo!!!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2008
Na crime to fart? Haba, since they never arrest me, I go still dey free myself of unnecessary gas. grin

@ topic
1. I am honest: if you want an african wife, don't look my way
2. I am hot as in hot. If you don't dance to my tune on bed, you are out.
3. I have sense of humour: if I don't get your jokes and you don't get mine, you are out.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2008
Na crime to fart? Haba, since they never arrest me, I go still dey free myself of unnecessary gas. Grin

@ topic
1. I am honest: if you want an african wife, don't look my way
2. I am hot as in hot. If you don't dance to my tune on bed, you are out.
3. I have sense of humour: if I don't get your jokes and you don't get mine, you are out.

Thank you, girl. they act as if it's illegal in Europe. One of your qualities is even enough to marry you. GO babe!!!!

Guys,
Bear in mind her dowry will be 8 figures.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

Shez not desperate.  .  .shez fun  grin
So you were bought. How much?  grin

CLASSIFIED information!!! cheesy

adeboo:

Hannibal, i didnt know it was u i was marketing myself for.
You met other women sweetie, it wasnt me u met - so what u talking about?

The problem that men have is that they go after certain features, some of them say they like light skinned girl, some say the girls have to have a big bumper etc. Thats how u always end up carrying the jumbo.

What i know is that when u are in a relationship with someone, u always know which one is the 'wheat' and which one is the 'chaff' as u so sdelicately put it. We all know, we just don't want to see it.

Temper Temper. . . . .

All i am saying is the qualities u listed above is what every straight thinking gurl would put down.
So how do we know which is which when 1 million girls share the same qualities??
U dig??
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by sistawoman: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2008
what i bring:

1. God willing, I will never be w/o a job
2. My children will always be well taken care of
3. My bills will always be paid

I know you did not ask but to get me the man has to:

1. If you dont understand mind sex then keep it moving (hint. . . . it does not mean i want your d,ck in my ear)
2. If you dont have knowledge of self, keep it moving
3. If you cant have a conversation with me re: politics, dont know who Chris Matthews, Tim Russert and Bill Mahar are keep it moving.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by adeboo(f): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hannibal:

CLASSIFIED information!!! cheesy

Temper Temper. . . . .

All i am saying is the qualities u listed above is what every straight thinking girl would put down.
So how do we know which is which when 1 million girls share the same qualities??
You dig??

Well ma temper is very cool darl.
I understand what u saying however, the points i have noted down are the foundation, and anything else i say is just building around it.

How would u know when a million girls share the same qualities? Then u have some kind of contact with them to see which ones really mean what they say thats all.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by onyinye2(f): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2008
adeboo:

What i know is that when u are in a relationship with someone, u always know which one is the 'wheat' and which one is the 'chaff' as u so sdelicately put it. We all know, we just don't want to see it.
Ada, thank you. Seriously. But you have to understand that men most of the time only look at a woman for the present, not the future. They think cause baby girl acts sweet and peachy now, that in the future, things will still be the same.
sistawoman:

1.  If you don't understand mind sex then keep it moving (hint. . . . it does not mean i want your d,ck in my ear)
2.  If you don't have knowledge of self, keep it moving
3.  If you can't have a conversation with me re: politics, don't know who Chris Matthews, Tim Russert and Bill Mahar are keep it moving.
Oka what is this again?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2008
3. If you can't have a conversation with me re: politics, don't know who Chris Matthews, Tim Russert and Bill Mahar are keep it moving.

Tim is dead now. Are you saying that a man living in Nigeria must understand these US politics expert to have his way with you? what if a Nigerian man rresident in China expects you to understand communist politics very well for you to be good enough?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2008
sistawoman:

1. If you don't understand mind sex then keep it moving (hint. . . . it does not mean i want your d,ck in my ear)

Mind sex??
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2008
sistawoman:

1.  If you don't understand mind sex then keep it moving (hint. . . . it does not mean i want your d,ck in my ear)
3.  If you can't have a conversation with me re: politics, don't know who Chris Matthews, Tim Russert and Bill Mahar are keep it moving.

But sistawoman, aren't you already off the market?  undecided  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

But sistawoman, aren't you already off the market?  undecided  grin

Cristalz, are you on the market? I am looking to aquire a reliable partner grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2008
Mind sex??

All forms of sex must not involve body contact. Ode!!; I know you won't fancy that type of sex anyway.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2008
@ Criz

she was just putting it out there (in case of incasity grin grin)

put out your own requirements Criz, let me know if I've got what you need, and if not, how to get it wink

Mind Sex? cheesy I don't like people screwing with my mind thank you.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by sistawoman: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Tim is dead now. Are you saying that a man living in Nigeria must understand these US politics expert to have his way with you? what if a Nigerian man rresident in China expects you to understand communist politics very well for you to be good enough?

Tim is dead now and anyone wanting to know me would have to know that.

I dont live in Nigeria I live in the US so yes they would have to know and understand US politics unless they dont mind me talking to my ex and him feeding me mentally.  then what good is a r/s with someone if they cant feed me mentally?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2008
Mind sex is great  grin grin

I always tell the girls  - "I hope you don't mind"  grin grin grin

@Sistawoman

I would feed you all the Obama and John McCain you could swallow  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

All forms of sex must not involve body contact. Ode!!; I know you won't fancy that type of sex anyway.

Aunty Pillock. . . . . . I know what mind sex is all about.
Olodo.

DeepZone:

I understand Ijesha politics. . . . .does it count?? cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by sistawoman: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2008
Yes i am off the market and yes my nigerian husband met all the requirements and then some. grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by onyinye2(f): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2008
sistawoman:

Tim is dead now and anyone wanting to know me would have to know that.

I don't live in Nigeria I live in the US so yes they would have to know and understand US politics unless they don't mind me talking to my ex and him feeding me mentally.  then what good is a r/s with someone if they can't feed me mentally?
BLACKMAIL!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed That is so not right. . . . even i wouldn't even threaten to do something like that.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2008
@Thor

You want to go shopping? Put forth your own marketable qualities first grin

@debo

Nah,you put your qualities first. Just the marketable ones o,remember.I know you might get carried away and pour out the entire thing,good,bad and ugly  wink  grin We'll then see if they match my requirements.

@sistawoman

Mind sex and all? Lucky you  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doyin13(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2008
sistawoman:

what i bring:

1.  God willing, I will never be w/o a job
2.  My children will always be well taken care of
3.  My bills will always be paid

Who be Tim Shabalala, and wetin concern monkey banana with Yankee politics
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2008
Aunty Pillock. . . . . . I know what mind sex is all about.
Olodo.

Yea, like You and pataki, [b]screwing [/b]each others mind.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by onyinye2(f): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2008
doyin13:

Ignorance.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2008

Then, forget Sistawoman now. That's one of her requirements. You must understand McCain and Obama's move to make a move unto her.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by sistawoman: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2008
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Yea, like You and pataki, [b]screwing [/b]each others mind.

Olodo. . . . .

A man needs to be triple-strapped to SCREW your mind that is polluted with your FARTICLES.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by adeboo(f): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

Ada, thank you. Seriously. But you have to understand that men most of the time only look at a woman for the present, not the future.

I know. Thats one of the major problems that they have.
For instance, i am one outspoken person, i love to laugh and joke alot - u know the sisters in church that doesnt follow the status quo with regards to dressing.
The sort that will wear jeans and a top to Sunday service - lol
There are some men that will not even consider me cause they will see me as 'wayward' they want the quiet types and more reserved types - which am not, so they pass me over and disqualify me.

However, i know that i am a big time asset to any man, he will be lucky to have me and i know i will definitely make his life better.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Saylawchar(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2008
well, can anyone tell me what is this topic is all about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.