Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (12999 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

God help him if he isn't dating the girl
and yet claims to.If the girls is sm1 after ma likeness
The guy don finish be that.

Really  shocked , oya poster dey confess now now before them vex for you.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by AmakaOne(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2008
acidrop is 14?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
i think the poster is lying about the whole thing lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

your father is sick in the inner part of the medula oblongata and the corrupted hereditrary traits is what is affecting you today

you yourself, when they gave birth to you, mad-men opened your brain and spat hot stinking phlegm inside it!

peadophilia is a disease u don't know, u stupid oxymoron!

quit molesting young girls, get a life or wither away like a plant deprived of water!

I beleive he or she thats has a Good father at home wont curse someone else father
Father indeed cos i can never do that for anybody here
I love my Father, Dad u are the best respect

@ all i know u all wont support me
Am just wana make thy forum get busy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2008
u dont have to lie to get it busy cool
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

I beleive he or she thats has a Good father at home wont curse someone else father
Father indeed because i can never do that for anybody here
I love my Father, Dad u are the best respect

@ all i know u all wont support me
Am just wana make thy forum get busy

Get busy ke, so thats why you using an innocent gurl pix chei.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by richo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2008
tope2000:

u don't have to lie to get it busy cool
yea
and you dont have to show us ur coconut head picture either angry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
tope2000:

i think the poster is lying about the whole thing lipsrsealed undecided

It seems u are right ,
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by sistawoman: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
This is very much not nice.

I really thought this girl was in danger.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by bami1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
some1 needs to cane this guy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

I think so as well, oya poster remove the pix sharp sharp, asap now now.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by richo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

me too! i was about to call ma sister who is a doctor to get ready for a case of V.V.F!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2008
_bami:

someone needs to cane this guy

Oya someboby give me cane , oya poster kneel down, tosa tosa tosa  grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

@ all don't mind me just that am not happy today
so i need some fun

@ all Thanks for your reply

I love niger
I lik u all
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

@ all don't mind just that am not happy today
so i need some fun

I love niger
I lik u all

At what? bull sit abeg remove the pishure asap grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

@ all don't mind me just that am not happy today
so i need some fun

I love niger
I lik u all

@ an innocent girl expense??
n i don't like you
BTW
You need to go and enrol for english writing lessons
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
tope2000:

@ an innocent girl expense??
n i don't like you
BTW
You need to go and enrol for english writing

Prof t
Na u sabi
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by StephenP(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
After seeing the pictures he put up, I'm calling bullshit! That girl is definitely way above your class. All you can do is fantasize but we all know shit won't happen.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
StephenP:

After seeing the pictures he put up, I'm calling bullshit! That girl is definitely way above your class. All you can do is fantasize but we all know shit won't happen.

grin grin grin grin
i know, rite

how are u babe?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by StephenP(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin
i know, rite

how are u babe?

I'm good. I put up a new poem for you ladies.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
going to chk it out then grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
skfa1:

Oya someboby give me cane , oya poster kneel down, tosa tosa tosa grin

haha!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
_bami:

someone needs to cane this guy
Wetin concern you self.Y are some ppl on nairaland a pain in the butt, Anytime someone comes up with a thread all they do is castigate,when they themselves are suffering from immaturity, My man geolabus,how far now?that stuff whey i ask you when you come abeokuta nko?, And those sistas that were moving thier lousy mouth cant they just shut up, Most of them where deflowered before 14.So what?.Nairalanders always want to prove holier- than- thou,so all you motherfukaz{critiques} i have only 3 letters for you all G T H, Figure that out
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
darefestus:

Wetin concern you self.Y are some people on nairaland a pain in the butt, Anytime someone comes up with a thread all they do is castigate,when they themselves are suffering from immaturity, My man geolabus,how far now?that stuff whey i ask you when you come abeokuta nko?, And those sistas that were moving their lousy mouth can't they just shut up, Most of them where deflowered before 14.So what?.Nairalanders always want to prove holier- than- thou,so all you motherfukaz{critiques} i have only 3 letters for you all G T H, Figure that out

What?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
wee de pisho?
Abi im don remove am?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
it would never end on this thread so it is time for me to walk off!!

so long!! cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by StephenP(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2008
darefestus:

Wetin concern you self.Y are some people on nairaland a pain in the butt, Anytime someone comes up with a thread all they do is castigate,when they themselves are suffering from immaturity, My man geolabus,how far now?that stuff whey i ask you when you come abeokuta nko?, And those sistas that were moving their lousy mouth can't they just shut up, Most of them where  deflowered before 14.So what?.Nairalanders always want to prove holier- than- thou,so all you motherfukaz{critiques} i have only 3 letters for you all G T H, Figure that out

WTF? I'm guessing you single-handedly disvirgined them all
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
darefestus:

Wetin concern you self.Y are some people on nairaland a pain in the butt, Anytime someone comes up with a thread all they do is castigate,when they themselves are suffering from immaturity, My man geolabus,how far now?that stuff whey i ask you when you come abeokuta nko?, And those sistas that were moving their lousy mouth can't they just shut up, Most of them where deflowered before 14.So what?.Nairalanders always want to prove holier- than- thou,so all you motherfukaz{critiques} i have only 3 letters for you all G T H, Figure that out

Thanks God bless u man
I love that
Dont mind them Most of them don't recognize The Guy Named Geolabious

agaba123:

The Pics Is there Check page 2
wee de picture?
Abi im don remove am?

I never remove am
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by segzicres(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
@poster you are the defination of stupid, plus you are what i call a dumbuldor.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
skfa1:

At what? bull sit abeg remove the pishure asap grin

HA HA HA!!!
Na real Bull SIT! grin grin

@ geolabious

After supporting you at first, I feel sorry for my rep.

Idiot. angry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by KarmaMod(f): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
You are forgiven for not listening to me before, spiked tongue
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
Awwwww. . . . .and I lurve you too KM! tongue grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? / Girls Feelings In Pics / Thread Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.