Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (12998 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by inbox(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2008
A 14yr Old, wat has this world come to? and u say u know she loves u? how can a 14yr old determine love?
I think u should be nailed 2 a tree and ur JT cut off and feed to vultures
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2008
inbox:

A 14yr Old, what has this world come to? and u say u know she loves u? how can a 14yr old determine love?
I think u should be nailed 2 a tree and your JT cut off and feed to vultures

grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by inbox(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
Nana Let this guy be, he already has a baby sitting job ahead of him
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2008
inbox:

Nana Let this guy be, he already has a baby sitting job ahead of him
Nawa for this forum
Goat even dey here
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2008
hmmm
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Scopium: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2008
[size=13pt]Improve on what you did to get her. Put more baits on the hook and she'll take it deeper[/size]
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Scopium: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2008
inbox:

A 14yr Old, what has this world come to? and u say u know she loves u? how can a 14yr old determine love?
I think u should be nailed 2 a tree and your JT cut off and feed to vultures

[size=13pt]No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.

I'm not supporting the guy though[/size]
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nairalande: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2008
So na by force to ask a question
Na wa for this forum
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MP007(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2008
100% CHANCE THAT U WILL LOSE HER, just a matter of time before u see better toto "mr young pimpin"
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
@ Scopium, don't waste your breath. The OP was lying.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Acheina: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm so much for Love i would say.But dont you really think the girl in question is a novice to things like this.Think it true brother undecided.I suppose it is for the fact that she is a virgin thats why you are so much into her.All thesame donot make a rash decision will make cry in the nearest future cry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2008
Acheina:

Hmmmmmmmmm so much for Love i would say.But don't you really think the girl in question is a novice to things like this.Think it true brother undecided.I suppose it is for the fact that she is a virgin thats why you are so much into her.All thesame donot make a rash decision will make cry in the nearest future cry
Thanks
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2008
MP007:

100% CHANCE THAT You WILL LOSE HER, just a matter of time before u see better toto "mr young pimpin"
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2008
Dare hav u tested the stuff
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by suco01(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2008
suco01:

Gbega (aka) Mr. Geolabious, do you know that you are not serious, reason is that have you forgotten, sometime back when i told you that I'm in love and i did ask this question from you. Now you are in love and you'ved asked me same question but my answer will be different entirely. 'because you said you will not have anything to do with woman

Since you said both of you are Virgin.

Disvirgin (disflower) Her, sleep with her time's without number even though she don't, before she get another guy that is perfect,

Or

Impregnate her and disown the pregnancy,

Or

I start to call both of you Mr & Mrs Olabode Elijah Gbega

Note:

Not that this advice is bad but you can remember what you did told me sometime ago. so don't be angry over this,

It pay back time,
1-1
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by suco01(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2008
ok then, make we see the winner
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
ok man
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Suexy(f): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
Pls,f**k her regularly
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
Suexy:

Please,f**k her regularly
Is this an advice
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by topup: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
Reaching the end of this topic, I'm confused, aren't we supposed to be giving him good advice? undecided

Anyways, just go with the flow tongue, don't think about it too much, don't plan your moves, follow what you think is right and don't put sex on your agenda.

Love her like you would like to be loved, treat her as you would like to be treated.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2008
topup:

Reaching the end of this topic, I'm confused, aren't we supposed to be giving him good advice? undecided

Anyways, just go with the flow tongue, don't think about it too much, don't plan your moves, follow what you think is right and don't put sex on your agenda.

Love her like you would like to be loved, treat her as you would like to be treated.

Thanks for that
Respect
Hope u are not tope

Not that of tope2000 BIG HEAD cool cool cool cool
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by dmsmuyi: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2008
FESTUS, when you go dey online

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2008
@muyidms
i don dey online
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2008
dmsmuyi:

FESTUS, when you go dey online
Guy this pics of yours is a VIRUS
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nairalande: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2008
All u need is to show her ur real love
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nairalande: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2008
Yous show here ur real love by coming to her level
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by LivingSaint(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Sex her. Impregnate her, then abandon her and look for a fresh girl. Or better still, send her to me for orientation, then when she is ok I will send her back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? / Girls Feelings In Pics / A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.