Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (518159 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2008
Flam is gone saw it on Sky but why is Wenger like this now? he buys these average players and the moment they become something they leave.Wenger has to change ooh.Football has evolved and he wont win shyte with some players in that squad i mean how did we get to this point this man has lots of soul searching to do.From the likes of Petit,Suker,Bergkamp,Vieira,Wiltord,Ljunberg to Song,Eboue,Bendtner,Adebayor,Diaby what does he hope to win with those sorry bunch? My pain is not in the fact that Hleb or Flamini would be going but in the fact that Wenger would not get quality replacements i sincerely hope he proves me wrong
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2008
A-40:

Football has evolved and he wont win shyte with some players in that squad i mean how did we get to this point this man has lots of soul searching to do.From the likes of Petit,Suker,Bergkamp,Vieira,Wiltord,Ljunberg to Song,Eboue,Bendtner,Adebayor,Diaby what does he hope to win with those sorry bunch?

I tried comparing the squads some months back,tried consoling myself that this present squad would hold their own and evolve into some kind of compact all-conquering team.
Alas,I've been proved wrong in the most unkind manner possible,as there's really no basis for comparing the 2004 squad with the wannabes we have now.

Regrettably,AW seems not to see the impending doom that lies ahead if he doesn't make a volte-face from his current highly unpopular stance
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2008
We don't need Martins,he doesn't fit into the typical Gunners profile,he'll be too heady for AW.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2008
If Arsenal did not get a good forward I don't see the club winning as many matches as they won this season.

Most of the clubs that used to be in the lower and middle part of the club are really stepping up. And with that it will be difficult for any top club to just blow past them with out having difficulty.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2008
Martins is wack. Arsenal don't need Martins, he is not technically gifted.
A-40:

Flam is gone saw it on Sky but why is Wenger like this now? he buys these average players and the moment they become something they leave.Wenger has to change ooh.Football has evolved and he wont win shyte with some players in that squad i mean how did we get to this point this man has lots of soul searching to do.From the likes of Petit,Suker,Bergkamp,Vieira,Wiltord,Ljunberg to Song,Eboue,Bendtner,Adebayor,Diaby what does he hope to win with those sorry bunch? My pain is not in the fact that Hleb or Flamini would be going but in the fact that Wenger would not get quality replacements i sincerely hope he proves me wrong
All these guys you mentioned apart from bergkamp had a careerr decline after they left. even henry,pires,campbell are not same players they were in 2004. Not withstanding, bentley left and is now star of the blackburn team. Lassna diarra left and might win the FA cup final. it is a bitter sweeet experience though flamini s move to ac milan might not be good for him

EBOUE ,SENDEROSS,SONG,DIABY,BENDTNER SHOULD BE THIRD CHOICE

ARSENAL HAS A VERY GOOD FIRST TEAM BUT AFTER THAT, NOTHING ELSE

ALMUNIA

CLICHY
GALLAS
TOURE
SAGNA

ROSICKY
CESC
HLEB
GILBERTO

VAN PERSIE
ADEBAYOR

AFTER THAT WE HAVE: eboue,denilson,traore,djorou,senderos,bendtner,diaby,walcott,song,hoyte,FABIANSKI,[b]EDUARDO-[/b]WHERE IS THE DEPTH?
EDUARDO IS THE ONLY SERIOUS PLAYER LEFT OUT OF THE STARTING LINE UP OTHERS ARE TALENTED YOUNGSTERS BUT NOT WORLD CLASS MATERIAL.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him1(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2008
na wa o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2008
Y'all should relax

Bendtner, Walcott, Denilson are good enough for next season, a few of the others are in the 'undecided' stage.

AW knows what he has to do, he will get people required. . .note that we only ended up 4 points behind the leaders, that means there isn't that much wrong with this squad - the doomsday crying is getting a little tiresome. We do need players, but not the 'clear-out' people keep crying for. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 7:23am On May 06, 2008
@HNIC
Yeah i now realise that truth is bitter. Just look at these quotes below and tell me if the posters are happy.

rasputinn:

I tried comparing the squads some months back,tried consoling myself that this present squad would hold their own and evolve into some kind of compact all-conquering team.
Alas,I've been proved wrong in the most unkind manner possible,as there's really no basis for comparing the 2004 squad with the wannabes we have now.
Regrettably,AW seems not to see the impending doom that lies ahead if he doesn't make a volte-face from his current highly unpopular stance

A-40:

Just but a few. It just the reality that ass fans are frustrated(or any other word you might choose its just nomenclature) by the way your gaffer goes about the futball sumtin. Even as bham City is going to coca-cola championship their stadium will never be empty but that does not mean they are happy on what became their faith. Same with ass fan dude. Its very difficult to switch from club to club otherwise most of you could have done that. wink wink wink

Imani:

awww presido, too much hatred is not good for you.
I am very well happy to be a gunner. . . .now go jump into the lagoon grin
Chei!!! funny enough no lagoon for where i dey, na so so desert full here.
anyway i believe say if I jump into one na you go first call 999 for ma rescue.
How u dey sha, how about them 4s, undecided undecidedam still waiting for you ooo so that i can happily come out from exile. undecided undecided
I don't hate arsenal, as a man United faithful una sorrow is always ma joy as far as footie is concerned. grin grin

Where is Muki sef, come your UCL ticket is ready now, thank God no more visa. Vladimer Putin must be a Man Utd secret admirer

Peace and 1 love guys. kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2008
“I had one or two tears in my eyes,” he said afterwards. “It was a great farewell for me. This farewell will always stay in my heart.

“The boss told me before that he planned to get me on. It was a very warm welcome on the pitch and I was very fortunate because the team didn’t let me down before, just in case it had been 3-0 or 2-0 for Everton, it would have been a different reception.”

“It was the right decision from the start to the end, to come here,” he said. “Not only in terms of football but as well for my family. My children now are talking, are speaking better English than German, and they don’t want to go back.

“My wife and myself, we learnt the language quite well and we learnt about another way of life. A very respectful, very kind way and that’s a little bit different to Germany. There are a lot of similarities between English and German people but there are some differences as well.

“As for the football I was part of a team which was playing probably the most attractive game. It was really good.

“In the first two years we won something, unfortunately in the third year we were very close to winning the Champions League, but failed in the end.

“My biggest memory was probably the Real Madrid game at home, when we played 0-0. Then of course the FA Cup Final and then there was the game we became champions at Tottenham.

“I was together with Sol Campbell we were the only players who felt disappointed in the dressing-room because we didn’t know we were champions by this time. We had conceded a goal just at the end and it finished 2-2. That was a very, very emotional moment for me.

“But, I said before, there are more memories than only just playing, there is the reception of the supporters. The respectful kindness of the supporters.”
Words of Jens Lehmann

MT:Thanx Jens for your contribution to the team.
You've been a colourful character and a fantastic goalkeeper for us.Personally,amongst other things,I missed your altercations with opposition team players who have dared to invade your 18.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2008
Your thots on Flams leaving
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2008
Hmmm… let’s think this through…Italian women, weather, cars, and food, or English women, weather, cars, and food.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2008
Why bother investing in youth when they can simply walk away or buy their contracts out? best buy the best and then dump them before they dump you, ala Cheski.Are we a feeder club?

Ta ta flam, thanks for the efforts this year. However, last year you were good enough for Birmingham and now its AC, Wenger done you big favours

It’s really too bad there isn’t a salary cap in European football because Arsenal would win the league and the Champions League every year if there were.

Wenger is great at finding players that fit into his TEAM, he is much more of a coach than most of the managers out there….most of them are more psychologist who know how to manipulate big egos and who use their inflated budgets to pit one player against another who is sitting on the bench waiting to take his place.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2008
@Debosky

shut the hell up . . . . embarassed

Wenger doesnt have a clue no more . . . . what the f@ck is wrong wiv him ? undecided

what excuse would u, Adebowale have for supporting AW's idiotic policy that aint working ? guy,then it used to be about entertaining footie whenst if ur club doesnt win as a big club but performs creditably well u dont bother . . .

but what makes it imperative for Arsenal to be winning trophies more than ever before is that more and more peeps are following footie these days, imagine ur 4yr old nephew taunting u saying UP GUNNERS angry grin tgis after a match gone awry cry I understand it might not be the same for u bobos in exile away . . . grin but u need to see the craze that goes with winning and losing matches here in NAIJA these days shocked[i] ATIMES U WONDER WAS THE EPL JUST STARTED FEW SEASONS AGO [/i]

point is: CHANGE IS THE MOST CONSTANT THING IN LIFE !!! cool . . . Wenger should swallow his pride and clear out the dorks and mofos in the team . . .for how long do we continue using anti-depressants embarassed grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by yommys01(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2008
good Flamin is go he can go to and play for Derby if he wishes but it is really bad that Wenger has to loss players before he buys another , it is common sense that the likes of United won the league not becos they have a very good first eleven but becos they consistently get results and you cant get results when you players are injuried and you have no backup no disrespect to the young gunners but the truth is they lack the experience to carry on when the likes of Eduardo was out , Rosicky , Van Persie and tired fabregas it is more annoying to know that Mr Wenger will still not do anything about this wold situation and probably we will keep developing players for other clubs

check out my site soccerfanbase.com for more soccer news update and disscussion.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal1(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2008
debosky:

Y'all should relax

Bendtner, Walcott, Denilson are good enough for next season, a few of the others are in the 'undecided' stage.

AW knows what he has to do, he will get people required. . .note that we only ended up 4 points behind the leaders, that means there isn't that much wrong with this squad - the doomsday crying is getting a little tiresome. We do need players, but not the 'clear-out' people keep crying for. tongue

Debosky, are u such an idiot?
Arsene Wenger has been successful so far in papering over the cracks but i think he might get his fingers burnt this season.
Boom!!!!!!!!!! Flamini is gone to AC Milan. . . . . .   Real Madrid's president are planning to raid Cesc Fabregas. . . . .
As if that ain't enough then this new report. . . .
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hleb-wants-to-follow-flamini-out-of-arsenal-821644.html

Excerpts from the link:
Alexander Hleb remains hopeful that he will follow his team-mate, and friend, Mathieu Flamini in leaving Arsenal this summer with the midfielder, according to sources, privately questioning the club's ambitions and spending power.
I am sure the highlighted words are very familiar to us. . . . Pires, Cashley Cole, Lauren, Ljunberg and now Hleb??
Why is ur gaffer such a Arrow?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by yommys01(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2008
I think the whole Board should be sacked , this same thing keeps repeating itself and no one is doing anything, no one such argue about David Dein he was there when Edu left , Pires and Anelka the board of Arsenal is just irresponsible Peter stupid Hillwood seems comfortable collecting salaries and giving the fans heartaches , The revenue of the team which the stupid board are only interested in will soon drop by the time no one is attending games becos of frustration I hope that time comes soon cos I don't see this board changing a bit if something bad doesnt happen, I am really angry honestly

be apart of the Nigerian soccer forum at soccerfanbase.com .you are invite to join today
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by sirwebs(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2008
Deja vu all over again. When Henry left they all said Arsenal is finished. The same with Veira and we played in the UCL final without him. Isn't it boring? Fla-money will be easily replaced. I trust AW. We were just unlucky this season.

I hear Fla-money is getting just 55,000 pounds at Milan. And he will certainly sit on the bench. What a wise decision.

Arsene Wenger has been replacing players since Wrighty in the early 90s. All these supposed commentators who started watching EPL yesterday should shut up.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal1(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2008
sirwebs:

Deja vu all over again. When Henry left they all said Arsenal is finished. The same with Veira and we played in the UCL final without him. Isn't it boring? Fla-money will be easily replaced. I trust AW. We were just unlucky this season.

I hear Fla-money is getting just 55,000 pounds at Milan. And he will certainly sit on the bench. What a wise decision.

Arsene Wenger has been replacing players since Wrighty in the early 90s. All these supposed commentators who started watching EPL yesterday should shut up.

Ohhhh Meeee Dayzeeeeeeeee
I am going to give up on myopic Arsenal fans. . . . .
Can someone tell me what Arsenal have won since Vieria/Henry left? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So playing in the UCL final without WINNING IT is an achievement for Arsenal?
No wonder Hleb is questioning the club's ambitions.
Keep going TROPHYLESS and keep deceiving urself that all is well in the hood.
What a moronic statement from a spastic fan!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2008
Flams!! sit on the bench with Gattusso as good as gone??/
U must be reallly shiitttttiiiiiiiiiin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2008
Flamini's gone and Hleb is next on line.Damn!! I aint no gunner but my heart goes out to all their supporters cuz those youngsters play some good footie.
I really wonder why these italian mofo's wont just stay in their drab league.Now i hav to miss Flams and his fancy footwork.Damn Ancellotti for havin to play me like this!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2008
Hugoboi:

Flamini's gone and Hleb is next on line.Damn!! I aint no gunner but my heart goes out to all their supporters because those youngsters play some good footie.

All these has happened because of the very unpopular Wengernomics
I'm still trying to figure out that drastic thing that'll have to heppen for AW to come back to his senses,swallow his pride and do away with the above unproductive policy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2008
Sometimes i wonder if you guys just support a football team with your balls

All this talk as if when given a chance any of you lot can do better

Lets put all this bull crap in its proper perspective and enough of the emotional melodramatics going on in this thread.

PART 1

Arsenal for a 3rd season are going to be trophyless, following the last success with the 2005 F.A. cup and the gradual dismantling of the "Invincibles".

Over time our style of play has evolved from the "Bang!! Bang!!" approach of Bergy, Paddy V and Henry, to the "Pass!! Pass!!" approach of Cesc, Ade and Hleb. Now if you have been following Arsenal for a while, the change in approach would be better appreciated, as its usually hard to get replicate players all the time (A'la Diaby meant to replace Paddy).

Now in our final season at Highbury we came fourth as the Spuds bottled the final day game to luckily hand us a Champ league place, that season we also had the chance to win the big one, but went down to the best team at that time in Barca.

2007 season, We moved to our new stadium, which affected us in a big way (Anyone that has been following the proposed issues with Liverpool, chelsea and the Spuds in terms of moving stadia, would appreciate what we were able to achieve with this, interms of our team still being able to compete, even when we were at the bare bones financially, with everything dedicated to making the stadia move a success).

We lost players like Reyes (no fault of Wenger, as Mama's boy didn't really light up at madrid the way he thought he would, even after scoring the winning goal to secure them the title), where does he even play now Anyways, we also got rid of Cygan and during the course of the season Lauren left.

In came in Rosicky, who many felt was a brilliant buy following his exploits at the WC and one or 2 others, in that season we came fourth again, this time on goal difference behind Liverpool ( undecided). We had a good run to the Carling cup, losing out to an experienced Chelsea team.

Now in both occasions we finished way below the top 2 teams in terms of points.

Move on to 2008 season, we had a very good start to say the least, in that time we signed Eduardo, and Sagna (who we all will accept were brilliant buys, especially Bakari cool).

Now we are about to end our current campaign in third position, with 83 points behind Chelsea and United, who could end up 4 points higher than us. which shows we are heading in the right direction in terms of closing the gap with the top 2 teams in Man united and Chelsea (although we sold ourselves short in the Cup Comps).

Granted we bottled the final lap, but shyte happens, the lads will learn from this and push on, as long as we are challenging again, unlike in 2006 and 2007 where we were being left behind, its fine with me, eventually we will come good.

However, we got tonked in the Carling cup by Spurs and in the FA Cup by the Scum, WE ALL KNOW HOW THE UCL ENDED UP, so no need to talk about these comps. Like i keep saying, ITS A CUP COMPETITION, all you need for these is a good run (a la Cardiff), its not rocket science to win a Cup Comp, so i have no worries about these sort of Comps, the league is what shows you whether you are really making progress or not. And taking a cue from the last 2 seasons, WE ARE! We might be a bit short of where we all want to be, but the team has made progress. All we need is that extra push that turns that into a winning team again.

In that space of time, some players stepped up their game, Cesc, Ade, Walcot, Song, Clichy to name them exactly.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2008
@Loyiks
i think a lotta peeps do not really follow soccer with der balls like u said

u guys should ask urselves why u think Arsenal threw away the title
is it because of the mofos and dorks in the team like MC has said?
NO NO NO
the same mofos and dorks spanked AC.
the same mofos and dorks only lost 3 games but drew plenty. . .why?

no back ups. . . Let Wenger get back ups (not necessarily world class players)
Wenger might be a pillock by deciding to be shrewd with someone elses money but he deserves some plaudits for the little hes done

Some back ups will definitely make this Arsenal world beaters
mind you, the difference between Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United is not the first IX but the bench.

Disclosure: i like him(wenger) cos hes chosen to be stupid. More of his stupid actions cos that means, more trophies for us (hehehehehehehe)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2008
@Tkb419

if u want to talk . . .talk straight and hit the nail on the head ! cool

the mofos and dorks are the same people u have called our second string players , why contradict urself ?

or is Bendtner a 1st team player ? Diaby ? Eboue undecided Hoyte

these are players I have clamoured for to be weeded out ! players like Bendtner will always be good playing for Birmingham just like Saha was fantastic but HE WOULD NEVER BE ARSENAL MATERIAL !!! cool

yeah . . .we won AC , so ? thats not our greatest achievement so it dont matter even if it were BARAZZITES, MERIDAS AND RANDALLS that made up the the squad on the nite tongue

@Loyika

its only proper to have guys rant and rave all they want now, so that in the new season we will have less of UP GUNNERS, YES WE ARE UNBEATEN, BLA BLA by some of the dunderskulls we have . . .at least we have lesser obolangidos than the chavs and scummies grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2008
PART 2

Now going into the summer leading to the 2008/2009 season, changes have already started manifesting themselves, and everyone is acting funny

My question is, ARE WE NOT THE SAME FOLKS THAT WANTED TO SEE CHANGES/MOVEMENT

Lets look at the changes properly:

Keith Edelman

First things first people, the MD was SACKED!! he didn't step down, the second highest shareholder felt the M.D. has taken the club as far as it could go, and wants new blood to come in, WHAT THE Bleep IS STRANGE ABOUT THAT When Chelsea hired Peter K from the Mancs, was that not a good thing for the club As long as they get a seasoned executive pro to replace the M.D. we are all good.

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=964&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=963&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=967&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42

Matt Flamini

Now here was a player who truth be told paid his dues when he was asked to play left back following injuries to Ashley Cole and Gael Clichy in our final year at Highbury, the lad played his heart out, helping the team get to the UCL final, but despite folks believing he was dropped for Ashley C, they seem to forget he got injured either when we played Villareal or Juve, i forget undecided and besides A Cole was back, and so he had to play.

Now the season after that, Matt did not really feature, with Berti cementing his place in midfield, now at that time, many felt that the Berti/Cesc partnership did not work properly, and in the cold light of day, i would tend to agree, Berti was wasteful (still is though grin) in his passing, but he contributed with his goals and stability. But all in all he didn't really give Cesc the freedom to roam.

Matt F gave an ultimatum that he was going to walk latest by january transfer window period.

Now Berti went for the COPA and Matt stepped up to deputise, and did the young un take his chance indeed cool. Generally most folks compared Flam to Ray Parlour as the new "Headless Chicken", but this season, he added grit and steel to the team.

Now L Diarra was also gotten at the begining of the season, with the mindset that Flam's contract was up, but here is the clincher.

I honestly believe that Matt made Wenger feel that he was going to sign, and it is this belief that made Arsene have no qualms about selling the complaining Diarra, who was meant to be a replacement for both Flamini and Berti, when they would leave.

Now Flams has followed his agent's advice and gone to the highest bidder (Its all about the money), after declaring his love for Juve as a lad, he went to their rivals Milan grin, shows you how fickle footballers can be tongue tongue

Now people are crying over a player, who to be frank, we can replace easily.

Berti with this departure will stay to add experience (never wanted to leave in the first place, but felt he was being pushed, what with the Flam issue, and Gallas captaincy).

There are other suitable replacements out there, folks like Gareth Barry comes to mind, but make no doubt about it, Wenger will get someone better than Flamini to fill up that void, as he has seen that he needs someone to cover Cesc, for Cesc to work effectively (and do what he does best). Some folks are thinmking Yaya Toure fits that bill undecided not sure of that, Yaya T to me fits tha Paddy V mode, and besides, i doubt he would want to leave Barca now, but hopefully Kolo could have a word in his ear if the Managerwas interested.

All in all, every gunner wishes Flamini well in Italy and with milan, the guy really gave his best, still feel he sold Arsene short, but no one can hold it against him, at least he wasn't as stupid as ashley Cole and Alex Hleb, which brings me to Hleb.

FLAMINI IS GONE, HE CAN BE REPLACED, AND WILL BE!! cool

Hleb is also discussed here, so no need to adress his issue. He might be hard to replace interms of his playing style, but he can be replaced by a more effective player like Nico Krancjer cool But seriously, i believe Hleb will be around for 1 more season, unless Inter can come to some agreement with Arsene.

http://arsenal-mania.com/articles/3105371/The-Arsenal-squad-Flamini-and-other-thoughts.html

Over to Arsene and his policy cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dyabman(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2008
Flamingo is gone for real, wow , what a pity that a pity cant pity himself in the land of pithiness , SHAME ALL SHAME ON ARSEN VENGER , ANYWAY, I LIKE U GUYS BECOS U R VERY FAITHFUL AND OBEDIENT TOO. WHEN FLOGGED U DONT GIVE EXCUSES UNLIKE THE SO-CALLED BLACK DEVILS WHOS GONNA WRATH IN HELL FOREVER TOGETHER WITH A FAN WHOS USERNAME STARTS FROM J .

J FOR JUPITER----- i think thats just the perfect place for you to live.
J FOR JUNGLE ----- another place for u to go for honeymooon with ur unknown jew.
J FOR JACKRABBIT ---- i bet thats the way u look like.

the person im talking to knows what im writing so other members dont be bothered.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2008

Jackal, haven't we told you to leave your "lover quarrels" out of our thread Why do you give your concubines our address to come to grin grin

dyabman

You need to be taking your issues with the wolfman to the Scummy thread mate. You and he can settle your issues over there grin

Now where was i grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal1(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2008
@ Loyika,

Why are u so fond of wasting bandwidth??

U wrote about 60 lines in what i would have summarised as ARSENAL IS SHYTE!!!!!!!!!
Letz face it. . . . . .Your board/manager and players are losing the PLOT.
Ya MD sacked. . . . Players urnrest and unsettled. . . . . Ya best players leaving the club and so many schitzo. . . .

@ Dyabman,

Your father is a Arrow.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2008
@Loyika

nice one. . . .keep 'em epistles coming grin grin

@dyabman

wetin na ? does dis look like the scum thread undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2008
Chacal

Is it your thread Flamini and Hleb our best players SPARE US ALL YOUR DRIVEL PLS AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR LOVER!!

If Hleb and flamini are our best players, then i wonder what Cesc, Ade and Clichy will be saying

Players can leave anytime and anywhere, afterall Ketchup boy wanted to leave United to Liverpool of all teams shocked, Brown (who has been quite good this season) dragged out his contract talks till the final moment, so it happens. Are Barca not going to lose most of their players WILL THEY CRUMBLE AS A CLUB!?

Hasn't Drogba been crying wolf all season long WILL CHELSEA DIE IF HE GOES!?

Like the A-Mania article stated, what has Hleb added in terms of finishing and assists to add to his approach play and you honestly feel we cannot replace Flamini

Thats why having a discussion with you can be boring, you are always biased. Tkb at least tried to be objective in his reply, but as usual, all you say is, ARSENAL IS SHYTE!!

However you see the club, doesn't change gunners view, we have a busy summer ahead of us (which is not new, after all apart from United, which club will not make drastic chnages during thew summer ).

1, Man City will shop for a new coach.
2, Benitez doesn't know if he is coming or going, same with all the Scousers, what with their take over debacle.
3, Le Sulk (2) Berbatov is leaving the Spuds, and there will be an over haul of the team.
4, Major overhaul in the Chelsea rank, regardless of how they end up in Moscow.
5, Al Fiyad is seriously thinking of abandoning Britain, as that country doesn't favour him one bit.
6. Newcastle WHERE DO I BEGIN?.

And the list goes on. SO WHAT IS NEW ABOUT ARSENAL!?

The only clubs that have little to do will be Scum United, Everton, Blacburn and maybe Pompey, as they have a more stable outlook, with the key thing being to bolster their squads for the new season.

Lets see how the Summer goes for us.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal1(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2008
@ Loyika,

If u discredit what Hleb and Flamini have done to Arsenal then u are a PRAT!!!!!!!!!

How can u say such about ur best performers this season?
Clichy ma bloody foot. . . . Like he caused the dropping of points at Birmingham. . . He is part of why Arsenal's season crumbled.
Okay. . okay, because he was named in the PFA team? Loyika, stop smoking CRACK!!!!

Granted, this aint ma thread but dont u come to the United thread to spew balderdash as well?
Ronaldo is going to REAL MADRID. . . .Heinze is going to Liverpool. . . .Carlos Tevez's transfer saga and reh reh reh.
Lets GLOAT while we can. . . . we never know if this might be our last chance of taking the piss on Arsenal!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him1(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2008
Arsene would make my summer if he goes out and gets Berbatov (who desperately wants to leave Spurs), a defensive midfielder, one central midfielder, a center back, goalkeeper and proper right winger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.