Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

16inchdick's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 16inchdick's Profile / 16inchdick's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by 16inchdick: 4:57pm On Jan 22
aieromon:

89661-01122
89661-01132
89661-02C72

Pls how do I contact you
Autos / Re: How To Verify The Genuineness Of Your Custom Duty Papers by 16inchdick: 11:42am On Jan 18
BestTrades:

How may we assist you?

Want to buy an engine so want you to do a background check for me
Autos / Re: How To Verify The Genuineness Of Your Custom Duty Papers by 16inchdick: 6:35pm On Jan 17
BestTrades:
Available

Bro pls how do I contact you
Autos / Re: How To Verify The Genuineness Of Your Custom Duty Papers by 16inchdick: 8:48pm On Jan 15
[quote author=BestTrades post=127934060][/quote]

Hi bro pls how do i contact you its urgent
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Thanks for the Advise. I withdrew $100 from my bank today, I check am well well before I change am for aboki hand.

$100 = 127k. Agba baller !

Omo naira don cast. Tinubu has finished Nigeria

I made Almost 50k profit,

when I invested in dollar. It was #740, now #1270. It's well with Naija

Yes Nigeria is finished naira is finished
This is my 4 month when I look at my spendigs over. 4million spent would soon get to 5M
E pain me die say na when naira dey useless na him I hammer thank God say fixed assets dey down to cushion the effect

Person never marry sef I wonder how married people dey survive

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:

grin grin grin it's just a survey

This is really crazy mehn just 7 pcs of naira note is almost equal to I million naira
I did party today and yesterday see as the girls just dey beg me for money i just bless them with 60k for that two days sex there's hardship in the country They even stole my two perfume and one was begging me . Filled my car with 30k full tank 3 days the fuel done finish cos I use the car dey flex round town with Ac on

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Nezzjnr:
I'm not against you telling people that you have 1000 acres of land to sell.

But who dafuq enters Kilimanjaro to snap a meal of 2k highest to prove a point?? cheesy cheesy

Something wey small Boys dey avoid na wetin Mpa Mmadu dey do cheesy
grin

I know you have not had breakfast
Electric dey shock me
My broker is active grin

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
It is obvious kanusiagoa. T doesn't work in any Multinational and is earning seven hundred thousand Naira Monthly . People dey normally show their earnings here on Uber monthly but why is it hard for him to like let us believe what he actually Said
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
kanuisagoat:
I told you guys the bastard is an audio millionaire. Someone with 12.5m will have no problems sending 50k out of it to members of the thread.

I have better things to do with my time.

Bro if you work in a Multinational and earn 700k/month
Why don't you take up his challenge ?

6 Likes

Business / Re: How Are You Preparing For Subsidy Removal? by 16inchdick: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
stepaside2:
With subsidy removal, oil price at $70/barrel and current exchange rate, petrol should retail at between N280 and N350 per litre

Don't know how those stake holders arrived at #750 for a litre of fuel. Even at $80) barrel , it would still retail @ #400naira

1 Like

Business / Re: How Are You Preparing For Subsidy Removal? by 16inchdick: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
How are these niqqurs doing the calculation how fuel wan take reach #750/Litre . If fuel sells $70/barrel with current black market exchange rate of #740 , a Litre of fuel would be #325 naira . If you now add cost of haulage, then worst case it would be let's say #400 naira/ liter. When dangote Starts refinery locally, then cost of haulage would be eliminated. So fuel should retail around #325-#400 naira /Litre not #750 naira

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

Greetings! Have you gotten a trusted driver or you need one.
Kindly respond, I am interested

Thanks Boss

Still contemplating on which to go for sha whether a car for uber or a sienna . Uber doesn't seem to be profitable any longer because of too much drivers with few riders demand

1 Like

Properties / Re: How Did You Fund Building Of Your First Duplex & How Long Did It Take? by 16inchdick: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
highchief1:
land business is the biggest business in Asaba.the one I bought 5m in 2014 is going for 70m now

Mehn na Grace dey follow man you are so damn Lucky . Pls what area though I get one for Rehoboth Ibuzor Road 100*100
As at 2017 it was going for 2Million current price is 3OMillion cos of the massive development and the tarred road there and they use 33line(24 hours supply of electricity)

2 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: How Did You Fund Building Of Your First Duplex & How Long Did It Take? by 16inchdick: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
highchief1:
ok all those una area land cheap.d least land u can build now in Asaba is 10m.Anything less na inside bush it’s so sad.

Yeah lands are fucking expensive In Asaba. Okpanam major road land na 150Million
then garden of eden plot of land na #120M
then places like Malaysia estate land na #40Million upwards if you want buy better land for Asaba like build and pack In hold from 25Million upwards all those 10M land for Asaba na thick forest be that ooooo

But Asaba lands dey appreciate fast well well for Asaba

1 Like

Properties / Re: How Did You Fund Building Of Your First Duplex & How Long Did It Take? by 16inchdick: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
alphaconde:

I bought the land 2020 in ughelli

it should cost about 4.5m right now

Mehn land is cheap in ugheli delta State for Asaba delta State land na Gold land cost die here
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Guys I wanna invest and it seems Uber is not profitable again I wan buy tokunbo sienna and give out what route can the driver be using for the sienna to make money for lagos ?
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 16inchdick: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2023
dennison4luv:

Uniben transcript is processed online. Within 23k-25k and if they are sending it outside Nigeria through email its 30k but if its through posting to outside Nigeria you will pay extra for the COURIER service

Thanks am just confused whether to process it online I don't know if it's fast
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 16inchdick: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2023
dennison4luv:

If you are in uniben go to exams and record. But if you have someone in your HOD's office he can help you with one. They will use department letterhead paper to prepare it, that one will be more fast that the one of exams and record. You DM me let me tell you one other option

Good morning please do you have idea for online processing of Uniben transcript and how much ?
Travel / Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by 16inchdick: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
UK is better just that it's very expensive. It has a better unemployment rate when compared to Canada
UK is also expensive in terms of living

Cost implication for uk on the average for a single person would be around #15Million

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by 16inchdick: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Shantyken:
On channels tv

Joshua aloabo
Prof of Intl law
Thank you
For ur analysis

The analysis is it about the 25% in fct ?
Politics / Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by 16inchdick: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Svoboda:

Pdp is presently holding a press conference even before elections are out. I've followed elections in a long while. When this happens it says something.

What station pls ?
Properties / Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by 16inchdick: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Abt 8m down now... Land included

What's the total budget for project ?

2 Likes

Properties / Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by 16inchdick: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2023
spyder880:
We arrived Asaba today to start work on this new construction of a block of 6 flats.........

Boss which side of asaba be this
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 16inchdick: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2023
IFSHR:

Yes

Thanks would start the process soon
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 16inchdick: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2023
IFSHR:

Bsc cerficate
Official transcript
WAEC (min of C6 for English proficiency)
Reference letter (academic)
Passport data page
Cv
Sop

Hello so that means I have to have my personal copy that I would upload on their site ?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 16inchdick: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Deraboyy:
You have to apply before January 20th

For which ?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 16inchdick: 5:34am On Jan 16, 2023
IFSHR:

I received an offer for September 23 . MSc HR 2days ago....but this their Atas wahala is what is pissing me offer. Hopeful you should get an offer very soon or log into your portal to check.

Pls what were the requirements before you got this conditional offer
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 16inchdick: 5:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Damilareuju:

I want to submit my own application this week for September intake. Please for how long does it takes to offer admission?

Lol same with me I just opened the site I've not sat down to go through to know all the requirements, because am currently busy
Politics / Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by 16inchdick: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:

Why are you substituting Akwa-Ibom to Uyo and Not Delta to Asaba, we are first comparing UYO to Asaba and not Akwa-Ibom to Asaba

Sorry that was a mistake
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 16inchdick: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
myhero:

I applied ooo but I never receive offer.. Have u received offer for September 2023

No I want to apply not yet that means I can apply now . Did you apply with ielts ?

I hope everything comes through person go gat find person go start to they find who him go share apartment with
Politics / Re: Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos by 16inchdick: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
0fodirinwa:

Watch the Two videos. Asaba is like a village compare to Uyo

Keep deceiving yourself na just roads and say Akwaibom neat when it comes to structures dem no be mates My Aunt residing in Akwaibom for 15 years was shocked recently when she saw the structures springing up in Asaba she was marvelled na she use her mouth say Akwaibom na still village

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.