Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age (2851 Views)

Poll: What should she do?

age is just a number,marry him: 46% (6 votes)
cannot be trusted,dump him: 53% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by inbox(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2008
People marry for different reasons, These days its all a scam i.e the marriages we have these days
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Morenike3(f): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2008
But I just don't get it. Why keep your age away from the woman you're proposed to marry?

1 Like

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Queenisha: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2008
debosky:

e be like say you no be naija - no be matter of 'sworn affidavit' or declaration of age? undecided

People dey comot 10, even 20 years from them age to retain jobs in naija - I can never trust any age i see inside a naija passport or document.

Unless I sabi d pesin mama wey fit swear on the breast wey she take feed the pikin, the age can be false.

i tell you, something dey fishy about this man, make she no go marry male winch o!

My own be say,make she no marry man wey no get "abunna"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2008
Is he a footballer?
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Mine knows my real age ,I have a valid birth certificate not declaration of age.

120 M - 1. Anybody else wants to subtract?

syren:

I don't know that one o grin

But in this day and age it's hardly a secret you can keep.

Yes. Because your co villagers dey keep count of the market days. grin
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Queenisha: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2008
Ibime:

Is he a footballer?

No
why?
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

No
why?

Becoz na them invent: age is just a number. I can still kick hard. wink grin
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Queenisha: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2008
*Morenike:

But I just don't get it. Why keep your age away from the woman you're proposed to marry?

My sister I've thought high and low and can't understand it.
I just feel he's perhaps in his fifties.
I haven't met him yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

I haven't met him yet.

Haba she nor get eyes to see?

1 Like

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Morenike3(f): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

I haven't met him yet.
Make sure to meet him.
Lol! My friends and I have this crazy thing.
If one of us gets hooked, we approve or . . . . . Not that it matters.
But we just make sure we see/know the guy she's with.

Just check, if the guy looks over 50 lipsrsealed hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Queenisha: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2008
Michelin that's not the issue.
He could be 50,52,49,41
the issue is that she needs to know exactly how old he is [b]from his own mouth[/b]She shouldn't be guessing or doing background checks on a future husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Queenisha: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2008
*Morenike:

Make sure to meet him.
Lol! My friends and I have this crazy thing.
If one of us gets hooked, we approve or . . . . . Not that it matters.
But we just make sure we see/know the guy she's with.

Just check, if the guy looks over 50 lipsrsealed hmm

I will meet him at the wedding cry cry cry cry
even he turns out to be McCains age mate, we shall see him there
Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Michelin that's not the issue.
He could be 50,52,49,41
the issue is that she needs to know exactly how old he is [b]from his own mouth[/b]She shouldn't be guessing or doing background checks on a future husband.

I am not saying she should guess. But old is old.

Anyways that one na her cross, make she carry am.

I wish her good luck.
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by k1banty(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2008
@queenisha

one thing wey baffle me now be say you talk am for you post

Ibime:

a man can hide this sort of thing,what else is he hiding?
They decided not to have sex before marriage,at this rate,how are we even sure he has a  functional pe'nis ?

shey na true say dem never wan do that 'thing' until after marriage?

e good make he hide hin age but he no good make he no show say he be MAN

I don't get the 'sex after marriage' thing with christian marriages.

na scam

1 Like

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2008
k1banty:

@queenisha

one thing wey baffle me now be say you talk am for you post

shey na true say them never wan do that 'thing' until after marriage?

e good make he hide hin age but he no good make he no show say he be MAN

I don't get the 'sex after marriage' thing with christian marriages.

na scam

Like say Adam and Eve even do marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by eldee(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2008
Age his nothing but a number jare
I'm sure Adam was less than one year old when he started shagging Eve cheesy

But the dude shoulda made the matter simple

Man: Honey, how old are you
Woman: What one do you want? football age, church singles meeting age, CV age, workplace age, which one??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2008
eldee:

Age his nothing but a number jare
I'm sure Adam was less than one year old when he started shagging Eve cheesy

But the dude shoulda made the matter simple

Man: Honey, how old are you
Woman: What one do you want? football age, church singles meeting age, CV age, workplace age, which one??

He even reach 1 day sef? tongue
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Queenisha: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2008
please don't change the subject.
This is not about keeping oneself for marriage neither is it a license to bash Christianity

some people will soon get on my case
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

This is not about keeping oneself for marriage neither is it a license to bash Christianity

Nor vex naa. We just dey play! grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by eldee(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

It's not about bashing christianity abeg

The truth is, whatever is making him hide his age must be a really important reason, maybe he's an undercover agent or sumn
Maybe he just grew up in a place where it's a taboo to tell your age to women
She should be asking him why he's not telling her and not the age itself

michelin89:

Nor vex naa. We just dey play! grin kiss
I tire oooh grin grin
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
maybe he doesn't know it
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Bbeee: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2008
is d man a footballer? shocked
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by Opslag(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2008
And u r d goalkeeper right?
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by ula(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
whats age got 2 do with tis? im sure he's younger but if she loves him 2 d point of accepting his proposal, why bother?

guess he doesnt want 2 loose her. she should tell him how she feels about his refusal but that isnt enough 2 tear them apart

1 Like

Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by nairaman01(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2008
Lets face the reality here, is it dat u asked him and is not forthcoming with his age
or u believe dat is lying to u. Abeg accept whatever he tells u now as his age and i can assure u dat u get the real age if u dont believe the one he tells u is real. Men hide their age from their lovers most times not because they want to hide anytin but u knw in this days of affidat and we all knw dat women cannot be trusted on some issues. but i can assure u dat u get to knw the real age as time goes on.
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by nerone: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
I wonder how many Nigerian women who are truthful about their age if someone should suggest that she should dump him.
All Nairaland girls here claimed to be under 30, if actually you meet them in person I guess you're going to meet AGADI EKWE NKA.
Re: Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age by CYclone1(f): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
nairaman01:

Abeg accept whatever he tells u now as his age
I'm sure he must have told your friend a certain age but I guess he looks older than the age.
She bera accept whatever age he claims for now grin considering the fact that she's desperate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So, Your Boyfriend Does Not Wash His Hands After Using The Toilet / ~ Simple Poem To Ur Love ~ / How Were U Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.