Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69355 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2008
@Jesoul
Pardon me i just had other stuff to do lol.You nor serious dont you know Sports is a cycle there is always a time of dominance and a time of mediocre achievements see this Pats girl making mouth was it not when Belichick and Brady came that you got in on the SB action where una dey before that time tongue

@onyinye
We didnt defend well sef my defender was supposed to pick the ball cos the play was still active.It was just hilarious because when it happened i could almost swear he didnt cross the line i am glad the officials noticed it!!
Did you see how the fool was dancing?i heard this is not even his first gaffe
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:09am On Sep 17, 2008
he did it in the army all-star game(for college recruits). dude might wanna cool down with his ocho cinco impersonations
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:30am On Sep 17, 2008
Those silly moves will kick him out of NFL teams faster than he can say Ocho Cinco
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 3:07am On Sep 17, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Pardon me i just had other stuff to do lol.You nor serious don't you know Sports is a cycle there is always a time of dominance and a time of mediocre achievements see this Pats girl making mouth was it not when Belichick and Brady came that you got in on the SB action where una dey before that time  tongue

You knw what pisses me off most. . . .I was rooting for them when they played in that Super Bowl
against the Rams.

Sure wish I could have that moment back  angry angry angry angry

They were infinitely more endearing under Parcells.  cheesy cheesy cheesy At least they kept their cameras to their own side
of the pitch.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Pardon me i just had other stuff to do lol.You nor serious don't you know Sports is a cycle there is always a time of dominance and a time of mediocre achievements see this Pats girl making mouth was it not when Belichick and Brady came that you got in on the SB action where una dey before that time tongue

hehe . . . how I no go get mouth?  cheesy 3 SB in 5yrs? who no go get mouth? Like you said sports is a cycle, every team has their period when they own bragging rights and periods when they just shut up . . . allow make we enjoy this time before Brady's time expires and another dynasty rises elsewhere.

doyin13:

You knw what pisses me off most. . . .I was rooting for them when they played in that Super Bowl
against the Rams.

Sure wish I could have that moment back  angry angry angry angry

They were infinitely more endearing under Parcellscheesy cheesy cheesy At least they kept their cameras to their own side
of the pitch.
na endearing we go chop? please, we were losers under Parcells, and multiple champs under Bill.
  *singing "haters they gon hate, players they gon play"*  cool. I also wish I could have that moment back, so that I can fall in love with Brady all over again kiss  grin  cool.
  Yeah Belichick attracts a whole lotta smack towards the Pats for his personality . . . oh well the only thing that matters is that he wins! that's all sports fans care about.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
@Jesoul
Well i am happy yall didnt win last year e for bad pass this one its your time sha enjoy and brag.I respect Belichick's win at all costs mentality though even snooping on opponents play books i wish Wade Phillips could adopt some of that too bad i was just a tiny tot when Emmitt Smith and the likes where bringing SB glory to the Cowboys

@doyin
I am mad at that too but well you gotta do what you gotta do lets face it Belichick put them on the map
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
A-40:

@onyinye
We didnt defend well sef my defender was supposed to pick the ball because the play was still active.It was just hilarious because when it happened i could almost swear he didnt cross the line i am glad the officials noticed it!!
Did you see how the fool was dancing?i heard this is not even his first gaffe
Hey, it is only the beginning you know. I mean things can change. Well it was expected that their defense be weak compared to their opponent who is known for its offensive skills. Who do yal play next?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
A-40:

Those silly moves will kick him out of NFL teams faster than he can say Ocho Cinco
Leave the boy alone. He's only doing what he learnt from T.O and Ocho Cinco.
I won't deny, I enjoyed the boy's celebrations. You should see the celebration he did in  Army allstar game (recruit).  It was an awesome dive to get a touch down, only that he didnt enter the end zone. Well with what I hear, he is a good player. Like the saying goes,"If you can walk you S**t, you can talk your S**T." As long as he delivers, he can go on showboating. The  eagles need a new T.O anyways, maybe this time he can take them to the SB and and win it.

And Randy Moss is one of the best receiver of all time.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
@onyinye
Its pretty early days i agree but we need to pick up the pace ASAP.Green Bay Packers is who we face next and its going to be at Green Bay a very very tough game i foresee there

@doyin
On the McNabb issue i have heard some racists commentators call him a quarterblack.Racism is still alive

@Laisefaire
Hey i am not doubting Randy Moss's greatness ok you shouldnt doubt T.O's either as for the rookie i have nothing against his show-boating but he should always remember: Get to the end-zone before you drop the ball

I am really hoping for good luck at the new Cowboys Stadium may it bring us an SB
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
A-40:

@onyinye
Its pretty early days i agree but we need to pick up the pace ASAP.Green Bay Packers is who we face next and its going to be at Green Bay a very very tough game i foresee there
Good luck on that game. I know a lil something about those Green Bay Packers. That Aaron Rodgers can play. He is really compose and confident. I believe this is his fourth year if im not mistaken. The last three have been some what oka, but he has really improved.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2008
Dont really know too much about Aaron Rodgers but i know the Packers are a damn good side and where probably favorites for the NFC last season before the Giants shocked everyone i just hope we play good D so we could get a win at Green Bay WI
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
Continue to hope because the Packers have already announced themselves as one of the two teams that will be in the SuperBowl. I can personally see it the way Rodgers has been playing. And their whole offensive line has improved over the years. They aint letting no one get through. You CowBoys better figure a way through those traps cause yal are prone to loopholes.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
@onyinye
The Packers are not unbeatable and if there is any team that can beat them in the NFC its the Cowboys dont get too worked up about us i think you should be more worried about the Ravens
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2008
Week 3 Picks:

TampaBay vs[b] Chicago[/b] - Chicago should have no problem with TB

New Eng. vs. Miami - please, the team that won 1 game last season is talking smack about NE and Cassel?

Cinci vs NewYork Giants - Giants are the fav, but I'm rooting for Ocho cinco!   

Houston vs. Tennesse -  Without Young the Titans are actually doing okay, they should dispatch the texans (sorry Onyinye  cool )

Jax vs. Indy - Yeah the colts will prob win this one, but the thing I'll be watching for is how well their offense flows and if they can plug the holes in the offensive line.

Pittsburgh vs Philly - I'm looking for McNabb to look even better in game 3. Big ben has a sprained shoulder or something and they'll be in arguably the most hostile road environment - on the road in Philly.

Dallas vs GreenBay - No pick here. I'll be looking to see a high scroing game and whichever team plays better defense will win.

NewYorkJets vs SanDiego - I know the Chargers suck but I don't see them going down 0-3 to the turnover prone Favre.  This game is a must-win for them.

Any other predictions?  smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2008
@Jesoul
I agree with you to some extent because if you ask me all 3 FL teams suck but i disagree on the Giants game i see them beating the Bengals with or without Ocho Cinco
As for the Dallas vs Greenbay and Steelers vs Eagles it will be down to who wants it more
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
D'obo Cinco is now a joke.

What the heck is wrong with LT na. . . . .After his record setting season
he hasn't been able to get to such heights since. . . . .Did I hear you say Norv Turner?

Miami always seems to give NE problems even when they sucked. . . . . .I hope they
do us a favour and put this Bellichick hype to rest.

I am getting tired 0f the Dallas Cowboys already. . . . .Too much noise abeg. Rodgers
should help us put a banana in it.

David Garrard. . . . .three interceptions all of last season. three interceptions through
two games this season. These black quaterbacks sef

The Texans. . . . . .they will be wishing they get the same kind of effect Katrina had
on the Saints. . . . . . . .For where. Why I dey bother to talk about the Texans sef

Somebody sack John Gruden already. . . . . . .How long e go live on one Super bowl win? The pompous git
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
Dont sleep on those Cowboys we have got a point to prove and we would do that against the Packers
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2008
the dallas cowboys haven't won a playoff game in a decade, that point has been proven repeatedly.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2008
ye paripa, bears defense don't fail me now cry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
ah well,  chase daniel or matthew stafford would look good in bears gear . greg babich and ron turner have lost it
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2008
@bawomolo
All bad streaks must come to an end someday!! What your Bears are facing is chiildsplay compared to what the Dolphins just did to the Pats

@Jesoul
Where you dey ooh grin yall just got your asses kicked by the Dolphins live in Foxborough 38-13 shocked
I told you the Giants will beat the Bengals didnt i?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2008
funny how wes welker aint shit without tom brady. do they play defense in detroit??
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:53am On Sep 22, 2008
Its half-time and we are up 13-6 on the Packers i am liking what i am seeing so far besides the last play when Romo got sacked but its all good though
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:27am On Sep 22, 2008
20-9 Marion The Barbarian Barber just scored a touchdown

@onyinye
Tell your Texans to come learn from their big bros up in Dallas
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 3:41am On Sep 22, 2008
I deserve the plaudits. . . .I was the only one on this thread who
pointed to the Dolphins penchant for causing problems for the
Patriots. I was only just short of predicting a Dolphins victory.

But somebody scream DOYINDAMUS please cool cool cool cool grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:22am On Sep 22, 2008
ATLANTA -- In a move that figures to have significant ramifications for the incumbent starters from both teams, the Atlanta Falcons on Wednesday agreed in principle to trade three-year veteran quarterback Matt Schaub to the Houston Texans.

Matt Schaub• In agreeing to acquire promising but unproven backup Matt Schaub (right) from Atlanta, the Texans finally agreed with the legion of naysayers in Houston who questioned whether David Carr would live up to his draft status, Len Pasquarelli writes. Story

When the trade is completed, Atlanta and Houston will flip-flop first-round picks in April's draft, and Atlanta will receive Houston's second-round picks in 2007 and 2008. The deal will be announced Thursday. Houston has the No. 8 pick in the first round of the draft, while Atlanta is slotted 10th.

all this for a mike vick backup shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:40am On Sep 22, 2008
@doyin
Which kin plaudits! Did you see how we kicked Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers ass today

@onyinye
Aaron Rodgers my pitchblack ass.Go Cowboys
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2008
A-40:

@bawomolo
All bad streaks must come to an end someday!! What your Bears are facing is chiildsplay compared to what the Dolphins just did to the Pats

@Jesoul
Where you dey ooh
grin yall just got your asses kicked by the Dolphins live in Foxborough 38-13 shocked
I told you the Giants will beat the Bengals didnt i?
I have been on the road all weekend jare. Imagine me getting home late sunday expecting to watch the highlights on sportcenter on how Cassel "got better" and I was greeted with a 39-13 scoreline angry angry angry Chai! see as we don suffer without Brady angry To make it worse next week is a bye so we have 2 full weeks to marinate on this loss.

Anyways the RedSox are redeeming the times here in beantown. They might even steal 1st place from those evil devil Rays. The playoffs are bout to start as Rocktober is round the corner!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2008
Anyone else shocked to see Jax beat the Colts? shocked
Wow the AFC is upside down this year! even the Bills are 3-0! shocked I admit though it makes for an exciting season ahead.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't fit laugh finish. The defense was confused. See what Brown did to veterans. Brady or no Brady, Dolpin would have won.

@ Onyinye
I just hope the Texans win a game this season.

A-40
fly on, don't get too high. You know how Romo is in the playoffs.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Lasiefaire
Romo has his flaws especially when he is under pressure but i expect him to mature this year
If you watched the Steelers and Eagles game you would get off Romo's case the Steelers QB dude gotta long name i cant spell it right got sacked six times in the 2nd Quarter

@Jesoul
My game of the weekend was the Giants and Bengals it was interesting seeing Ocho Quatro lose albeit the game went into OT didnt see the Colts and Jaguars but the AFC seems rather unpredictable the Bills 3-0 its almost unbelievable but you gotta feel for the Raiders that almost won
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2008
A-40:

@Lasiefaire
Romo has his flaws especially when he is under pressure but i expect him to mature this year
If you watched the Steelers and Eagles game you would get off Romo's case the Steelers QB dude gotta long name i can't spell it right got sacked six times in the 2nd Quarter
Yeah the eagles are showing they have real potential to do something this yr.

@Jesoul
My game of the weekend was the Giants and Bengals it was interesting seeing Ocho Quatro lose albeit the game went into OT didnt see the Colts and Jaguars but the AFC seems rather unpredictable the Bills 3-0 its almost unbelievable but you gotta feel for the Raiders that almost won
I didn't get to watch any games this weekend so I missed that drama. The Bengals must be so disappointed in themselves 0-3? very bad. It wasn't that long ago they were considered a top tier team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.