Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69370 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2008
ocho cinco:

@Jesoul

Oooh Weeee

Is that you on the TV Screen, cause you got that TV all hot and sizzling.

And you like Poetry. . . . . .You knw when I am catching those bombs thrown by Carson,
It be like poetry in motion.

Holla at your boy, so you can feel my silky Bengal fur wink wink wink
ocho thanks for the smiles smiley smiley smiley
n as for ur silky bengal fur . . . I'll oblige . . . as long as you catch a couple TD's against the cowboys this weekend wink

millco88:

Mind if I ask are you into TV/radio broadcasting of some sort?
Nah I don't mind. I host a local music/talk tv show out here in Boston. Are you into media as well?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Don't mind Ocho Clowno they are going down 0-5 after all is said and done a weak team that could not even beat the Browns na Cowboys them wan beat tongue.How would they stop us with that porous defense?
I see T.O making at least 8 catches and a TD
Barber and Felix Jones should drop 3 TD between em

The Steelers and Jags would still be pretty interesting though and the Steelers just might have a chance if they can protect their Quarter-Back

We shall be watchin for those smiley. Cos Lord knows if your boys don't win, the nfl world will not let us hear word smiley.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Jesoul
Its almost a given Ocho Clowno and his troops will be trampled by our superior receivers and superior defense
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2008
superior defense. since when did they play D in dallass
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2008
Our D is better than that of Cincy's thats all that matters
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2008
JeSoul:

ocho thanks for the smiles smiley smiley smiley
n as for ur silky bengal fur . . . I'll oblige . . . as long as you catch a couple TD's against the cowboys this weekend wink

Ol boy. . . .So you are into sports stars. What do you know

I am living Cricket legend. . . .Do I qualify too grin grin

JeSoul:

Nah I don't mind. I host a local music/talk tv show out here in Boston. Are you into media as well?

A living media star in our midst. You know, New England isn't sounding
that bad a holiday destination after all smiley smiley cheesy grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2008
see how my bears dey spank them detroit kitties. grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2008
wow. eli manning is now better than peyton manning. the world is coming to an end shocked
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2008
he he, rex grossman has entered the game.

wow@ the texans throwing away a 17point lead in the 4th quarter. onyinye show your face. the packers lost, the kitties lost. all that is left is a cowboys loss to make my day
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:21am On Oct 06, 2008
bawomolo:

he he, rex grossman has entered the game.

wow@ the texans throwing away a 17point lead in the 4th quarter. onyinye show your face. the packers lost, the kitties lost. all that is left is a cowboys loss to make my day
I am sorry hombre we didn't give you that privilege as we did defeat Ocho Clowno and the Bengals as i predicted

Those Giants are looking very scary 44-6 shocked

@onyinye
The Texans hehehe grin another loss as usual but seriously how did you guys give up 21 points in 4 mins?

I also told y'all to watch out for the Redskins because if they could beat the Cowboys they can beat anybody and they have proven that today

But the biggest shock of the weekend for me was the Dolphins flooring another AFC Giant the Chargers i guess they don't suck so bad after all

@Jesoul
Hope you are happy your boys are back on track
And not seeing Ocho Cinco kiss our beloved star really made my weekend
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:38am On Oct 06, 2008
The Steelers just beat the Jags and are now 4-1 the game was not as offensive as i was expecting
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2008
wow the dolphins, bills and patriots are gonna beat up on each other.  pretty solid division it has become.  spaghetti arm Pennington isn't a bad QB after all. anyway SI would eat crow cause DA BEARS are winning the NFC north.

A-40:

The Steelers just beat the Jags and are now 4-1 the game was not as offensive as i was expecting

Big Ben is a warrior. he must have been a bully in HS grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 5:09am On Oct 06, 2008
Bwoooy, who saw the colts played 'em Houston?

Baddest play of the season!!! we came back from a 17 point deficit without breaking a sweat during the 4th quarter with 5mins or so to go!!!!

We are going to that bowl again this year! grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
rikkyjen:

Bwoooy, who saw the colts played 'em Houston?

Baddest play of the season!!! we came back from a 17 point deficit without breaking a sweat during the 4th quarter with 5mins or so to go!!!!

We are going to that bowl again this year! grin grin
Huh you guys played a weak team in the Texans do you think you would have come back if it where the Pats,Giants,Cowboys,Steelers and Chargers leading you with that kind of score?You guys are still 2-2 and could have easily been 0-4 if you faced tougher sides
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
A-40:

Those Giants are looking very scary 44-6 shocked
I know oh! angry I'll root for anybody, even our arch rivals Indy to win the SB over those evil giants.

@onyinye
The Texans hehehe grin another loss as usual but seriously how did you guys give up 21 points in 4 mins?
You shoulda seen my jaw drop after I switched channels for only 1min and saw the lead evaporated shocked That was a terrible loss and I think they can effectively blame it on Ronsen-whatever - he's the one that lost that game for houston.

I also told y'all to watch out for the Redskins because if they could beat the Cowboys they can beat anybody and they have proven that today
Yeah u did say so. I guess Dallas should now be more scared of them smiley

But the biggest shock of the weekend for me was the Dolphins flooring another AFC Giant the Chargers i guess they don't suck so bad after all
Perhaps its a little bit of both (SD sucking n Miami getting better). SD has complained about bad ref calls and now they had the chance to make a statement they fall on their behinds. The so-called AFC powers are super-wusses this yr.

@Jesoul
Hope you are happy your boys are back on track
Not an impressive win, but a good one. Cassel makes airheaded passes too often. Our team is not safe with him at the helm.

And not seeing Ocho Cinco kiss our beloved star really made my weekend
hehe were u scared he'd make good on his promise? cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
doyin13:

Ol boy. . . .So you are into sports stars. What do you know

I am living Cricket legend . . . .Do I qualify too grin grin
of all the available sports Doyin why cricket? cheesy but issok, lets see evidence of your legendary status shall we? smiley

A living media star in our midst. You know, New England isn't sounding
that bad a holiday destination after all smiley smiley cheesy grin
smiley smiley smiley have been hosting about half a yr now. But the "media star" wasn't shining so bright when I embarrased myself on live tv few weeks ago embarassed I wasn't briefed 100% on booth lingo resulting in 30secs of weirdness . . . not my finest moment sad.
But should Doyin decide to venture into Boston for vacation, I will be honored to be your tour guide smiley really.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
Ocho cinco clowno, what happened to the tds you were supposed to catch against Dallas? I guess the 'silky' fur must be feeling kinda gritty right now huh?  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by millco88(f): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
DOLPHINS ON THEIR WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR. IN PARCELLS WE TRUST.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2008
millco88:

Looks like someone's head is in the clouds already

@Jesoul
I would pay good money for the look on onyinye's face after those crazy 4 mins

Those Giants are for real ooh.Fear them the way Eli Manning is playing these days he just might eclipse his brother if he keeps this up and the fact that Plaxico Burress missed the game and it didn't even show

Hell Naah we ain't scared of the Redskins it was just a fluke result they had against us

The Dolphins seem to have improved though they have tightened thins at the back and their tacklers and line backers seem to be much improved

At least You Pats won would you have preferred the embarrassment of two weeks back? Although i don't think y'all are a Super Bowl team this year

Ocho Clowno is just a clown he should go into entertainment jare.All i expected was a win and not seeing him kiss our star was a nice bonus
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2008
Give a shout to the CUBS!!!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:37am On Oct 07, 2008
Did they win at last? What do i even care i don't watch no baseball
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 12:54am On Oct 07, 2008
millco88:

you need to stay off ricky william's stash.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 1:31am On Oct 07, 2008
My beautiful Saints are playing against the Vikings right now. . . y'all should watch it!
I'm not at the game now because I have to study for a flippin' exam. I hope we win!!! If not, I'm coming back here to whine and cry alllllllllllllllll night long cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:08am On Oct 07, 2008
A-40:

Did they win at last? What do i even care i don't watch no baseball

don't mind that yeye man, we got swept by the dodgers angry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:28am On Oct 07, 2008
this idiots were still kicking punt returns to reggie bush.  brad childress you be suegbe o. you don't kick to guys like reggie bush or devin hester.  all that money on bernard berrian, all those picks for jared allen grin grin grin.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:30am On Oct 07, 2008
bawomolo:

this idiots were still kicking punt returns to reggie bush. brad childress you be suegbe o. you don't kick to guys like reggie bush or devin hester.
EXACTLY!
Now my Reggie has entered NFL's record book with his performance this night.
I don't know what that rat was thinking but it worked to our advantage!!!!!!! I just hope we end this properly on a good note.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:05am On Oct 07, 2008
SMH, reggie bush wan cry. entertaining game anyway. both teams would be smoked when they face chicago's D
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 5:11am On Oct 07, 2008
Whatever!
My boys made me proud as usual. We would have won but for the stupid costly mistakes we made.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2008
j-girl:

Whatever!
My boys made me proud as usual. We would have won but for the stupid costly mistakes we made.
Hey ya i missed the game there is just something about the Vikings i am not feeling so i can't sit down and watch their games.I saw the highlights and you guys didn't have any business losing that game
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2008
A-40:

Hey ya i missed the game[b] there is just something about the Vikings i am not feeling so i can't sit down and watch their games[/b]. I saw the highlights and you guys didn't have any business losing that game
Not just the vikings . . . even the saints don't hold much appeal for me either. Didn't watch it, but rather enjoyed the RedSox send the best team in basebal - Angels - home grin. Now onto the AL Championship series.

bawomolo:

don't mind that yeye man, we got swept by the dodgers angry
a disgrace to last for the ages tongue smiley after all that "this is our year" talk and "100yrs is destiny" etc . . .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2008
Not a baseball fan but if i recall the Cubs had the best regular season record am i right? I guess their only hope are the White Sox
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2008
The Sox are out as well. . .Got beat by the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.

Say what you like about baseball, you have to admit its prolly the most
democratic of all the major sports.

A big wage bill does not often equate to titles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.