Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69371 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2008
Its only a matter of time before we know the true worth of the Bengals!!Did you see last nights game between Favre and the Chargers? Rivers and Tomlinson tore it up
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2008
Yeah I watched it. The Chargers appear to have a a few nice offensive options . . . that shorti Sprouls and his low center of gravity was just evading all the tackles - nice game.

Wasn't too suprised to see Bratt with 2 ints - he is the all-time record holder after all. But I'd like to see the Chargers have this kind of offensive display against a really good team, then I'll be completely sold on them.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2008
That Tomlinson dude has got skills has the potential of being one of the greatest rushers of all time hopefully heand Rivers can make some moves and improve on last year because i like Phillip Rivers for his confidence

Ocho Quatro? i have given up on him and the Bengals jare grin

Which was your game of the week?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2008
A-40:

That Tomlinson dude has got skills has the potential of being one of the greatest rushers of all time hopefully heand Rivers can make some moves and improve on last year because i like Phillip Rivers for his confidence
  He certainly does with that monster season few years back but he's been on the decline and needs to redeem himself. But prob not his fault, he's had injuries and age is not on his side.

Ocho Quatro? i have given up on him and the Bengals jare grin
  lol . . . ah ah where's the love for Chaddy?   kiss

Which was your game of the week?
   Since I only watched sun night Dal/GB and mnf SD/NYJ my options are limited smiley  . . . but I'll have to say SD was highly entertaining last night . . . plus I'll be honest n say I take extra pleasure in seeing Favre lose  grin  cool plus Jets r in the same division as NE and to think half a yr ago I was a fan of his.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2008
Oka. . . . oka, I have returned. Yes, I know what happened to the Texans, don't need any reminders. If you want to remind me . . . . . well prepare for a Sport Debate.

And besides, this was an off week, you know Hurricane Ikechukwu displaced somethings so we have some off a excuse.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2008
@onyinye
Why not blame it on the declining dollar grin the Texans suck period tongue

@Jesoul
I love Ocho Quatro but he needs to start winning ball games for his team

Hmm i have many games of the week
Seeing yall get thrashed by the Dolphins
My boys handling business against the Packers
The Giants vs Ocho Cinco's troops
SD Chargers vs Jets
Eagles vs Steelers (i have never seen a QB get sacked so many times in one quarter)
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka. . . . oka, I have returned. Yes, I know what happened to the Texans, don't need any reminders. If you want to remind me . . . . . well prepare for a Sport Debate.

And besides, this was an off week, you know Hurricane Ikechukwu displaced somethings so we have some off a excuse.
hehe smiley it seems "off weeks" happen quite frequently for the Texans grin cheesy

I know I shouldn't poke fun at ya cos my team ain't doin so well either but I couldn't resist
smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

@onyinye
Why not blame it on the declining dollar grin the Texans suck period tongue
lol . . . grin

@Jesoul
I love Ocho Quatro but he needs to start winning ball games for his team
Well he certainly cannot do it by himself, it starts with the QB. But right now there doesn't seem to be much to look forward to concerning the bengals.

Hmm i have many games of the week
Seeing yall get thrashed by the Dolphins
smiley enjoy it now cos when the master is back . . . cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2008
@Jesoul
Which master? that was in the past jare
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Which master? that was in the past jare
We shall see . . . cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2008
Just pray he gets back on time so you guys will still be in top shape because if your last game against the Dolphins is anything to go by i am sure Randy Moss and Matt Cassell will take a lot of time to blend
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
wel he's not coming back this season, earliest is next yr preseason. It's one of those injuries that a lotta athletes never come back from. We're just hoping for the best for him, it'd be such a shame for him to go out like that.

That Miami game was an aberration. Infact I predict the Pats will be so humiliated and embarrased they'll come back n step up their game immensely. We started 0-2 one yr we won the SB, 2-1 is not that bad in comparison.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2008
Damn! Ouch! Yepa! Mo Gbe! I have run out of exclamations, men this season is going to be a very rough one for y'all how do you keep Randy Moss happy without service from Tom Brady thats the big question
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2008
A-40:

Damn! Ouch! Yepa! Mo Gbe! I have run out of exclamations, men this season is going to be a very rough one for y'all how do you keep Randy Moss happy without service from Tom Brady thats the big question
lol . . . I tell you. Ist quarter of the first game after a record-braking season? talk about bad luck.
  Yeah even the espn heads have been speculating that Moss might shut down n not play hard this season . . . I don't think so. He has too much to lose & nuthin to gain if he does that. We'll see. And Cassel has not shown he has the arm strength to make those deep throws downfield that is Moss' specialty. Our defense while good, is old. Our rushing  game should step up so Cassel won't need to make so many passes but mr dredlocks who was supposed to be a star RB has not shown anything yet. Now we'll see how genuis of a coach Belichick is or isn't

. . . no one knows what to expect this season, but it does kind of add to the drama smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2008
@Jesoul
Yeah i saw that stuff on PTI and its hard not to agree with them.And please tell me in your hearts of heart you know this season will be pretty rough for y'all.Belichick is going to have his hands full thats for sure
Una trade Asante Samuel abi?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Yeah i saw that stuff on PTI and its hard not to agree with them.And please tell me in your hearts of heart you know this season will be pretty rough for y'all.Belichick is going to have his hands full thats for sure
Una trade Asante Samuel abi?
lol . . . I may be a die-hard Bostonian, but I'm also a realist smiley objectively and truthfully speaking, the Pats will be lucky to make the playoffs this year. With an aging defense and an offense in disarray without its general, its hard to expect much from them fellas but still we hope! cool Cinderalla stories hapen all the time.
The Pats woulda been insane to trade Asante, he was a free agent and simply went to the highest bidder smiley he did what 99% of players do - follow the money!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2008
@Jesoul
The AFC is not that strong at worst you guys would make it via the wildcard if you where in the NFC it would have been hopeless
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 12:47am On Sep 29, 2008
Well. . . . . atleast the Texans did better this week than the past weekend. Mayne the Jaguars were hard core, but my Houstonians tried their hardest. I mean I knew their focus was primarily on the red zone. Which worked out well for the Texans. Because the Jaguars defense was hella low. They must have prayed to God for nights for their Offensive team to pull through.

So what is the update for you Jesolo and 40oz? grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2008
@onyinye
Did better? so thats good enough for you ehn!! how low can your expectations go? Well i am still pretty pissed we lost to the Redskins of all teams we didn't bring in our A-game offensively

What is the world turning to though the Titans and Bills are 4-0 while Ocho Quatro and co are 0-4 after going down to the Browns
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 1:12am On Sep 29, 2008
Ahhhhh. . . . . . . . . shaaaaaaaarup!!!!!! tongue When did i say that it was my expectation of the Texans eh? We did waaaaaaaaay better than the past weekend. Which even a Cowboy must admit to. What shocked me was how the Jaguars didn't pick up on the Texan's focus on attacking the Red Zone. It had me literally scratching my head. I mean they fell for it multiple times. Anyways. . . . . I must admit, I had all bets your team winning over the Redskins. In fact I had absolutely no faith for the Redskins. So watching the game was a little mind baffling. I hope this isn't a foreshadow for the rest of the season for yal. Cause if yal lose to the Dolphins, OH HELL NAW. . . . . yal aint going to no SuperBowl any time soon.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:19am On Sep 29, 2008
@onyinye
I guess we got a little over-confident and our offense was piss poor if you ask me Barber and Owen went MIA

Yeah you did better so better y'all still ended up losing don't worry we would bounce back there is no way we would lose to the Dolphins we are not the Pats and speaking about the Pats they have a bye so they are not in action this weekend
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2008
Ahhhhh. . . . . . 40oz, lay off my team. tongue We will bounce back next game against the Colts i hope. About the Pats. . . . . well I say they need that early season bye week. After that DISGRACEFUL lose to the Dolphins, they need to take this time off and do some serious interventions. I mean what the hell happened during that game? That was suppose to be like a freaking scrimmage game but they went lost. What's next. . . . the Dolphins will beat the Giants.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:00am On Sep 29, 2008
@onyinye
Against the Colts shocked hmm well anything can happen sha i am just hoping y'all don't go 0-15 by the end of the season
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2008
congrats to the bears defense. poor texans fans.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Well. . . . . atleast the Texans did better this week than the past weekend. Mayne the Jaguars were hard core, but my Houstonians tried their hardest. I mean I knew their focus was primarily on the red zone. Which worked out well for the Texans. Because the Jaguars defense was hella low. They must have prayed to God for nights for their Offensive team to pull through.

So what is the update for you Jesolo and 40oz?
grin

hehe . . . Onyinye so still fit get mouth after your Texans are 0-3? Lol . . .  grin  cool

onyinye2:

Ahhhhh. . . . . . 40oz, lay off my team. tongue We will bounce back next game against the Colts i hope. About the Pats. . . . . well I say they need that early season bye week. After that DISGRACEFUL lose to the Dolphins, they need to take this time off and do some serious interventions. I mean what the hell happened during that game? That was suppose to be like a freaking scrimmage game but they went lost. What's next. . . . the Dolphins will beat the Giants.
  At least we are 2-1 and have 3 SB rings still hanging on our fingers  cool . . . uhm . . . how many playoff appearances do the texans have in the past decade?  grin  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2008
A-40:

@onyinye
I guess we got a little over-confident and our offense was piss poor if you ask me Barber and Owen went MIA

See as the Redskins defense manhandled una eh?  smiley  I think the stats said something like Romo has an INT in 7 straight games  shocked He's got to take better care of the ball. An incomplete is 100times better than an INT. Romy needs to learn that.

TO tried now. The coverage on him was excellent. Did you see all those balls that were knocked just before he woulda caught it? It is Barber who coulda done a better job on the ground.

. . . and did you say[b] Buffalo and Ten are 4-0?[/b] shocked shocked shocked The world must be coming to an end!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2008
Yeah Barber could only make 26 yards angry.Romo had a pretty average game but i know we will bounce back

And your dear Ocho Quatro are 0-4

I am glad the Eagles lost though it would have been serious problem in our NFC division with the Redskins 3-1 and us also on 3-1 while the Giants are 3-0
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2008
Here is some really bad news undecided
Whats with these guys shooting up NFL players

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jaguars-collier&prov=ap&type=lgns

Dude is paralyzed and had to be amputated cry cry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2008
A-40:

Here is some really bad news undecided
Whats with these guys shooting up NFL players

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jaguars-collier&prov=ap&type=lgns

Dude is paralyzed and had to be amputated cry cry

*from the article*
Kerwin said Collier suffered 14 bullet wounds to the back, left groin, left legs and right buttock. In addition, a bullet severed his spinal cord, causing the paralysis. The amputation was the result of damage to his left leg and groin, where blood clots formed. Five bullets alone were removed from his urinary bladder and the 26-year-old player also had bouts of pneumonia, infections and renal failure.

He was shot 14 times? shocked shocked sad sad Some people in this world are so cruel. I pray for the best for this poor guy, this is indeed sad. At least though he is still alive after 14 bulletts! that alone is a miracle in itself.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2008
And 50 Cent was running around claiming he was shot!! they must have used toy guns on him i mean 5 bullets from the urinary bladder alone? what could he have done to deserve such punishment i mean they have literally turned him to a vegetable for the rest of his life undecided.God go judge sha
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2008
I know right, 50cents 9bullets or whatever does not compare to this guys pain. sad the tragedy we humans do to ourselves is unspeakable sometimes.

Anyways in other Cowboy news:

I hear there has been some mumuring by TO about not getting enuff balls thrown his way? smiley somebody betta talk to him n make sure he doesn't have a Philly/McNabb repeat in Dallas. Ya'll got a good thing going if you can hold it together . . . geez the way everyone is talking about the loss, it's just 1game! undecided no cause for alarm at all.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2008
Redskins are very big rivals of ours so the loss must have been pretty annoying especially since it happened in Dallas but i think they have made too much noise about this game its just one loss lets move on!!

By the way whats happening at Foxborough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.