Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69375 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by millco88(f): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2008
TOUCHDOWN RONNIE BROWN!!!

WAY TO GO DOLPHINS!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2008
A-40:

We do disagree to agree don't we? Supporting the same-clubs is not necessarily a guarantee for a peaceful home what happens after the game if we disagree on everything else? we might support different clubs but so long as we are civil about it everything is going to be fine

I am not a pretty boy but i ain't ugly looks have never been the problem just ask my ex's tongue if you dey complain about looks what would you say about Heidi Klum that married Seal

Why do you always feel i am lying to you doesn't the word Trust exist in your Encarta?I would cop you that end-zone when you bear me A-40 jnr cheesy
Yeah we do disagree to agree. Okay, I believe you over the footie thing.

I have to see it first. If you're so confident in your looks, this will be a piece of cake for you cheesy. I need an okay guy so that my baby will not have to hide his face with a paper bag. LOL - Have you seen Heidi and Seal's babies? Obviously, their mama's look worked very well.

My trust has to be built up. . . show me your pic and I'll make up my mind. After getting A-40 jnr., I want my endzone. Then I can legally support the Saints and the Cowboys at once.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2008
damn damn kyle orton is a saint. kyle orton my personal lord and savior grin . get this man into the pro bowl. rex who
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2008
damn wow wow wow, lovie smith, you are a douchebag. one of the most retarded late 4th quarter coaches ever
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2008
Bawo common now grin your boys were lucky to come back n almost pull off the victory. Give ATL some credit, it was a great win for them.
Kyle Orton showed some grit there shocked to score on that final drive was clutch, too bad ya'll couldn't hold on for the W. But yeah intense last quarter.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2008
holy smokes! the Cardinals score a return kickoff TD first play of the game! shocked A-40 where are you? grin

Hmm Bawo did say something about a "leaky defense" . . .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2008
j-girl:

Yeah we do disagree to agree. Okay, I believe you over the footie thing.

I have to see it first. If you're so confident in your looks, this will be a piece of cake for you cheesy. I need an okay guy so that my baby will not have to hide his face with a paper bag. LOL - Have you seen Heidi and Seal's babies? Obviously, their mama's look worked very well.

My trust has to be built up. . . show me your pic and I'll make up my mind. After getting A-40 jnr., I want my endzone. Then I can legally support the Saints and the Cowboys at once.
You can't serve God and Mammon who do you love the Saints or the Cowboys? tongue just kidding you could support them both! between you guys are really kicking Oakland's ass

As for the pics we would have to sign a contract with you clearly stating you would never post it anywhere on or around NL,Facebook or Myspace not even I-Chat as for my looks you don't have to worry about nothing i am definitely finer than Seal there are no cuts on my face and stuff but come ooh how am i sure you are all that sef how am i sure you are not a cross between Monique and Whoopi Goldberg i think two can play that game tongue

@Jesoul
I am still in a state of shock but its all to the good

The Colts just massacred the Ravens and Onyinye's Texans finally win one

Ocho Clowno can't stop losing sha
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2008
A-40:

You can't serve God and Mammon who do you love the Saints or the Cowboys? tongue just kidding you could support them both! between you guys are really kicking Oakland's ass

As for the pics we would have to sign a contract with you clearly stating you would never post it anywhere on or around NL,Facebook or Myspace not even I-Chat as for my looks you don't have to worry about nothing i am definitely finer than Seal there are no cuts on my face and stuff but come ooh how am i sure you are all that sef how am i sure you are not a cross between Monique and Whoopi Goldberg i think two can play that game tongue
I love the Saints now just because I don't have Cowboys' endzone yet cheesy cheesy cheesy.
The Saints won 34 - 3. That was the most amazing win of my entire season. I now remember why I love my babies so much.

I will sign whatever contract and I am not all that, that's why I need you to complement me when it comes to baby making. I am definitely than Whoopi Goldberg. LOL! For you to see my pic, we will have to affidavit from court that it will not surface on NL. Nowhere close. . . deal? cheesy cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2008
Even the Redskins and Bears got beaten by the Rams and ATL this must be a scary weekend shocked

j-girl:

I love the Saints now just because I don't have Cowboys' endzone yet cheesy cheesy cheesy.
The Saints won 34 - 3. That was the most amazing win of my entire season. I now remember why I love my babies so much.

I will sign whatever contract and I am not all that, that's why I need you to complement me when it comes to baby making. I am definitely than Whoopi Goldberg. LOL! For you to see my pic, we will have to affidavit from court that it will not surface on NL. Nowhere close. . . deal? cheesy cheesy
Hehehe how do i know your word is your bond?

Now this is getting interesting no problem your pictures will not surface anywhere.I put that on my Momma wink
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2008
JeSoul:

Bawo common now  grin your boys were lucky to come back n almost pull off the victory. Give ATL some credit, it was a great win for them.
 Kyle Orton showed some grit there  shocked  to score on that final drive was clutch, too bad ya'll couldn't hold on for the W. But yeah intense last quarter.

i dey kampe o, as long as order for zoloft has been processed,all is good   angry.   our special teams has declined.  

anyway i hope the cowboys lose.  poor ocho pyscho  sad
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2008
wow Arizona fumbles n loses it . . . very next play Cowboys get it on the 30yd line n lose it  . . . let me get some popcorn because this game is gon be sumthin' else.

Bawomolo, are you done cursing at the tv now?  grin  Ma worry. Was an off day for your boys I think.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
@ Bawomolo,

lol at your Zoloft order cheesy . . . by the looks of it, Romo n the cowboys might be needing some o' dat by the end of this game . . . grin so go easy on that bottle sweetie hehe
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2008
A-40:

Even the Redskins and Bears got beaten by the Rams and ATL this must be a scary weekend  shocked
Hehehe how do i know your word is your bond?

Now this is getting interesting no problem your pictures will not surface anywhere.I put that on my Momma  wink
I know o! The Cowboys need to step it up. . . if not it will be a scary weekend for you too.
I am so scared there will be too many surprises in Football today

My word is my bond in this case so lemme see my future baby daddy to be. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2008
look at this suegbe QB running out of bounds to a safety. mugu of the highest order  grin.   i still dey vex o, anyway my voodoo doll for lovie smith is almost done.

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2008
Jeez we just lost possession this is becoming embarrassing

j-girl:

I know o! The Cowboys need to step it up. . . if not it will be a scary weekend for you too.
I am so scared there will be too many surprises in Football today

My word is my bond in this case so let me see my future baby daddy to be. smiley smiley smiley smiley

So how do you suggest we carry out this exchange?definitely not on NL
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2008
shocked another turnover! na wah for this game oh. Arizona loses it to the 'Boys again. smiley this is fun for the non-emotionally involved fan smiley

bawomolo:

look at this suegbe QB running out of bounds to a safety. mugu of the highest order grin. i still dey vex o, anyway my voodoo doll for lovie smith is almost done.

ROTFLOL . . . suegbe indeed! grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2008
A-40:

Jeez we just lost possession this is becoming embarrassing
So how do you suggest we carry out this exchange?definitely not on NL
Tell me how on earth your team makes me want to give up their endzone.

I don't know, come up with your suggestion. Obviously, which are you more comfortable with?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2008
j-girl:

Tell me how on earth your team makes me want to give up their endzone.

I don't know, come up with your suggestion. Obviously, which are you more comfortable with?
Didn't get that

Lol do you do YIM
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2008
A-40:

Didn't get that

Lol do you do YIM
I don't like the way they are playing today and they are making me want to give up chasing after the endzone.

Lol - yeah I do YIM. . . . .what's your YIM addy? I'll buzz you.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2008
j-girl:

I don't like the way they are playing today and they are making me want to give up chasing after the endzone.

Lol - yeah I do YIM. . . . .what's your YIM addy? I'll buzz you.
Its just a bad day at the office now.Cool down

Take a quick peek at my profile it would only be there for a couple of minutes
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2008
Okay - seen it. I'll buzz you in a split sec

I hope the cowboys redeem themselves.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2008
Kai what is wrong wit Romo now angry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:43am On Oct 13, 2008
Damn!! We just lost to the bloody Cardinals and the flipping Eagles won angry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 12:48am On Oct 13, 2008
what a joke of a game. . .

well i guess the end was in keeping wit most of the game
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 12:49am On Oct 13, 2008
the cowboys are prime for another playoff exit. this current team just doesn't have that shutdown factor. romo aint no troy aikman
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:10am On Oct 13, 2008
We did suck today i won't even lie i just wonder if T.O is gonna sulk again since he was not really in the action
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 1:21am On Oct 13, 2008
TO plays hard, he may be a sucker but he doesn't take off plays like randy moss.  i would like to the see the good chargers today.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:21am On Oct 13, 2008
The Pats are really getting their asses kicked Jesoul i hope you are enjoying.Go Chargers
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:29am On Oct 13, 2008
hello Jesoul, i have some zoloft left cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2008
bawomolo:

hello Jesoul, i have some zoloft left cheesy
Lol . . . grin hope you got lots cos at this rate I might be needing more in the coming weeks grin. men what a beat down angry Pats have absolutely ZERO offense, zero passing game, zero rushing game, zero defensive intensity angry
wow take out brady and this is all the Pats are? daggone shame. Time to whip out the championship dvds of the past couple yrs n reminisce on the good times . . .

Anyways the other games were great to watch! all the last second plays to win games, I like this new trend cheesy You can't take a play off in the nfl, gotta be on alert the full 60 mins.

A-40:

We did suck today i won't even lie[b] i just wonder if T.O is going to sulk again[/b] since he was not really in the action
hehe . . . funny I kept turning to espn news to see if he was commenting after the game grin you KNOW he will soon say something on some radio show or interview.
Cowboys are not looking so hot all of a sudden . . . gotta give u credit Bawomolo, you saw this coming.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
Ouch A-40 . . . Romo Out Up to a Month, finger injury. Well looks like that leaky defense has resulted in a casualty.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3640890
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2008
Jesoul. . . . .

Jeez, it was Beckett getting pushed around in Game 2 and now another ace Lester
got sprayed around the park.

Fenway park berra start scouring abroad for pitchers since its only Dice K that seems
to have any juice left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (80) (Reply)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.