Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69601 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2010
Kai. . . I so do not want the Colts to win.

All that precision and clockwork makes me very nauseous.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by lalaboi(m): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2010
Ok. . .I dont Understand this "Organised War". . .But am watchn cos BBC don dey shout am all week. . . hope its good sha. . .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by sweetpeach: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2010
Game on, Saints all the way
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 12:32am On Feb 08, 2010
lalaboi:

Ok. . .I dont Understand this "Organised War". . .But am watchn cos BBC don dey shout am all week. . . hope its good sha. . .

^^^^^
You probably won't get it cuz the rules are confusing even for NFL fans wink
Just enjoy the Ride

Meanwhile. . . . . Match just started
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2010
you just have to hate this colts team.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2010
lol@the superbowl shuffle ad
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2010
Drew Brees is having trouble finding his men! Yet another incomplete pass!

3-0 Colts sha Stover wit the FG
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:01am On Feb 08, 2010
Peyton can't take hits to save his life grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:01am On Feb 08, 2010
My Saints are playing absolute rubbish. I don't know if Colston slapped butter on his hands or what . . . I almost think that Colts need to lead us by a large margin before they freaking wake up. I hate this already. . .  cry cry cry cry cry
but I'm still rooting for my babies! Let's GO SAINTS!

Who dat? grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:02am On Feb 08, 2010
Touch Down Colts!!!!!!

Pierre Garcon
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:02am On Feb 08, 2010
A flipping touchdown! I hate this so much. . .
Oh! Hi Bawo - happy new year.
Hi A-40, having so much fun with us being rubbished?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2010
Joseph Addai is absolutely skinning the colts alive cheesy grin grin.
Biina would here tomorrow and yarn the colts are all about peyton's arm undecided
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 1:08am On Feb 08, 2010
chic2pimp:

Biina would here tomorrow and yarn the colts is all about peyton's arm undecided
Is it peyton arms that has gotten colts 66yds rushing on 7 plays or kept the saints offense at bay? undecided
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2010
biina:

Is it peyton arms that has gotten colts 66yds on 7 plays or kept the saints offense at bay? undecided
You even dey here grin grin I think say you don go bed cheesy cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2010
As good as peyton is at throwing the ball, his main edge is reading the defence.

Saints need to get their acts together or this might become a blow out
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2010
This could get very ugly in a New York minute if the Saints D don't step up in the 2nd quarter! Also that NO penalty wasn't needed! It cost em some yards. Breezy has to keep it simple and get a score ASAP! Thats all they need

@Moonie
Haba i'm on your side na? Your boys are just falling my hand
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 1:15am On Feb 08, 2010
Moonstone:

A flipping touchdown! I hate this so much. . .
Oh! Hi Bawo - happy new year.
Hi A-40, having so much fun with us being rubbished?

happy new year moonstone. good to hear from you. i thought a-40 locked you up in the basement or sent you back to Onitsha.

the saints seem to have settled down. anyone see how manning throws the ball out of bounds to avoid any contact. na athlete be that o grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2010
bawomolo:

happy new year moonstone. good to hear from you. i thought a-40 locked you up in the basement or sent you back to Onitsha.

the saints seem to have settled down. anyone see how manning throws the ball out of bounds to avoid any contact. na athlete be that o grin

No mind jare grin grin.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2010
bawomolo:

happy new year moonstone.  good to hear from you.  i thought a-40 locked you up in the basement or sent you back to Onitsha.

the saints seem to have settled down.  anyone see how manning throws the ball out of bounds to avoid any contact. na athlete be that o grin
Same here. How you been?
A-40 cannot lock me up like that. . . i would have killed him before then.

I think they are a lil' better - I hardly think 10-3 is something to be happy about. I need them to intercept the silly colts, dang it!
Don't mind the silly manning. He's scared of a lil' Smith. . . can't handle #91!

I was on your side earlier today, A - gotta pray harder for us.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2010
Im dey do freshboy free am
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2010
I think i'm in love with Vilma. . . embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Beautiful tackle!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 1:26am On Feb 08, 2010
Moonstone:

Same here. How you been?
A-40 cannot lock me up like that. . . i would have killed him before then.

so the dude is paperweight acting like an OG on the net?
i have been doing good.  you are now working right.

see how garcon just fumble.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2010
Moonstone:

I think i'm in love with Vilma. . . embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Beautiful tackle!

You wan make A40 commit sucide abi? undecided
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:31am On Feb 08, 2010
bawomolo:

so the dude is paperweight acting like an OG on the net?
i have been doing good.  you are now working right.

see how garcon just fumble.
He's no paperweight o! He's just not cruel enough to lock me up.
Yeah - i'm working. . . in Nigeria. Quite a lot of fun. surprisingly.

Who dat?
Who dat?
Who dat say dem gonna beat dem saints?

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! @ chic2pump. He's stronger than that
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 1:33am On Feb 08, 2010
what kind of stupid trickeration call is that.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:34am On Feb 08, 2010
@Chic2pimp & Bawo
Thunder go tear another hole for una yansh

@Moonstone
Maybe i should pitch ma tent with the Colts
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:35am On Feb 08, 2010
Saints are scaring me. . . what happened to colston's slippery hands. We should tie on this one. We have to!

A, you wouldn't dare! I'm gonna change my location if you do.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:37am On Feb 08, 2010
Breezy has definitely settled down. The saints would be disappointed if they come away with anything less than 7 points.

Moonstone:

Saints are scaring me. . . what happened to colston's slippery hands. We should tie on this one. We have to!

A, you wouldn't dare! I'm gonna change my location if you do.
Have faith wink
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 1:38am On Feb 08, 2010
Now its looking like we will get a good game grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:38am On Feb 08, 2010
Hahaha after tryna undermine moi in public? I demand an apology or i'll call your bluff
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 1:40am On Feb 08, 2010
A-40:

@Chic2pimp & Bawo
Thunder go tear another hole for una yansh

@Moonstone
Maybe i should pitch ma tent with the Colts

the cowboys won a playoff game after you left them hanging, the steelers couldn't even make it into the playoffs after you joined them full throttle.

abeg root for the colts cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:41am On Feb 08, 2010
chic2pimp:

Breezy has definitely settled down. The saints would be disappointed if they come away with anything less than 7 points.
Have faith wink

I would be pissed, not disappointed. Probably break my tv or some ish like that. Gosh - I love reggie too. Dang!
How can that happen?!
this sucks
cry cry cry cry cry

I am not apologizing to you in public or in private. Why did everyone get the impression that you overpowered me? what have you been telling them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (80) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.