Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,413 members, 7,850,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69618 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by H2O2: 1:41am On Feb 08, 2010
Go 9ers! Go Raiders! Just win baby cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 1:44am On Feb 08, 2010
That was stupid by Payton. He shouldnt have gone for it or at least throw to colston with his height
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by H2O2: 1:44am On Feb 08, 2010
grin grin turnover.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:45am On Feb 08, 2010
I don't know what to say anymore. I gotta go to bed soon. I'm recording the game though - May my darling saints win.

P.S. - Payton sucks! Stupid gamble.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:46am On Feb 08, 2010
Moonstone:

I would be pissed, not disappointed. Probably break my tv or some ish like that. Gosh - I love reggie too. Dang!
How can that happen?!
this sucks
cry cry cry cry cry

I am not apologizing to you in public or in private. Why did everyone get the impression that you overpowered me? what have you been telling them?
Have you broken your tv? grin cheesy

Bad Call by Payton. What was he thinking?

biina:

That was silly by Payton. He shouldnt have gone for it or at least throw to colston with his height
Exactly
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:48am On Feb 08, 2010
chic2pimp:

Have you broken your tv? grin cheesy

Bad Call by Payton. What was he thinking?
Exactly
Nah, not yet - getting a lil' happy though, LOL!
Payton sometimes misbehaves, i'm not too surprised.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:51am On Feb 08, 2010
Moonstone:

Nah, not yet - getting a lil' happy though, LOL!
Payton sometimes misbehaves, i'm not too surprised.
Don't mind the dude jare.
He shoulda taken 3 points there

Meanwhile. . . . Finally, 3 points. Much deserved
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 1:52am On Feb 08, 2010
10- 6? I need a flipping touchdown! It could be worse though.

3 pts much deserved? I deserve a touchdown. I think Reggie should break up with Kim again. At least he played better then. cry cry cry cry cry tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 1:54am On Feb 08, 2010
The saints arent going to win kicking FGs. They are having problems with Freeney and Mathis. They have always been more of a big play team, than marching down the field.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 1:56am On Feb 08, 2010
Lets see who makes the better half time adjustments
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 1:58am On Feb 08, 2010
Moonstone:

10- 6? I need a flipping touchdown! It could be worse though.

3 pts much deserved? I deserve a touchdown. I think Reggie should break up with Kim again. At least he played better then. cry cry cry cry cry tongue
As you said, it could be worse. The saints need to bid their time. TD would come in due course wink
Don't worry the reggie & kim relationship won't last that long
Does A40 know you are willing to divorce him from reggie? cheesy cheesy

biina:

The saints arent going to win kicking FGs. They are having problems with Freeney and Mathis. They have always been more of a big play team, than marching down the field.
Absolutely no chance of them winning that way cuz I see the Colts scoring @ least one more TD.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:59am On Feb 08, 2010
It seems Breezy has shaken off the cobwebs. They need to feed the receivers sha. Colston get as e be

@Bawo
Better go and get e-braille i was down with the Steelers from the get go

@Moonie
Ohh so you are accepting the submissions of others and not mine? Aight then GO COLTS!! Change your location if you please
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 2:05am On Feb 08, 2010
Will someone pls get this oldies off my t.v screen angry
Must say I love the song they are currently playing(smallville theme tune)
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 2:07am On Feb 08, 2010
chic2pimp:

As you said, it could be worse. The saints need to bid their time. TD would come in due course wink
Don't worry the reggie & kim relationship won't last that long
Does A40 know you are willing to divorce him from reggie? cheesy cheesy
Absolutely no chance of them winning that way cuz I see the Colts scoring @ least one more TD.
Saints need to get into their groove before it's too late. They need to adjust in the third quarter. We're gonna get TDs. I know we will. Brees is back and the defense is doing quite well, not as well as i like. I can't believe there's no interception yet. Whose fault is that?
Reggie and Kim have lasted longer than i thought. I still can't believe that Odom married someone in that family. What is it about celeb women and black hubbies (esp atheletes)?
Mariah & Nick
Reggie & Kim
Lamar & Chloe
Heidi K & Seal
Kobe & his asian chick
Ray Allen & his asian wifey.
all of them. . . I'm getting exhausted
A-40:

@Moonie
Ohh so you are accepting the submissions of others and not mine? Aight then GO COLTS!! Change your location if you please
You dared me angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 2:10am On Feb 08, 2010
Colts get the ball in the 3rd qtr. How that first drive goes will indicate how the chess match is going.
Saints need to have the lead going into the 4th, else colts pass rush will bring the heat.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:11am On Feb 08, 2010
Ahn ahn na primary school we dey? Change am jare! Nothin do u at all oh. Aiye o le
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 2:14am On Feb 08, 2010
Moonstone:

Saints need to get into their groove before it's too late. They need to adjust in the third quarter. We're gonna get TDs. I know we will. Brees is back and the defense is doing quite well, not as well as i like. I can't believe there's no interception yet. Whose fault is that?
Reggie and Kim have lasted longer than i thought. I still can't believe that Odom married someone in that family. What is it about celeb women and black hubbies (esp atheletes)?
Mariah & Nick
Reggie & Kim
Lamar & Chloe
Heidi K & Seal
Kobe & his asian chick
Ray Allen & his asian wifey.
Nah so we see am ooo. Kobe's wife is latina by the way wink

A-40:

Ahn ahn na primary school we dey? Change am jare! Nothin do u at all oh. Aiye o le
Is that how to talk to your wifey? undecided tongue
Take ya time ooo angry angry  grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 2:15am On Feb 08, 2010
Well i hope the saints win - good night everyone! I'll be back later either way, i have work in the morning.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:15am On Feb 08, 2010
@Biina
I see Peyton going to Reggie Wayne in the 2nd half he's been quiet in the first half even though Dallas Clark though a bit more active has been quiet too! The Saints did a good job of stopping the bleeding and taking Peyton out of his comfort zone. Lets see how it goes 2nd half
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:21am On Feb 08, 2010
@Chic2pimp
Its all jokes oh! You may need to see ya psychiatrist if you took our posts serious
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:22am On Feb 08, 2010
on-side for kickoff.

jim caldwell no well.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 2:24am On Feb 08, 2010
A-40:

@Chic2pimp
Its all jokes oh! You may need to see ya psychiatrist if you took our posts serious
No mind me jare grin grin

Meanwhile. . . . . what a great start to the second half shocked shocked shocked shocked Getting feisty down there
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:28am On Feb 08, 2010
biina - what again did you say about the first drive being important. he he
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 2:30am On Feb 08, 2010
Oh my Zap.i.n.g days what a great run from pierre thomas shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 2:30am On Feb 08, 2010
stupid call by payton again. He was lucky to get away with it.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 2:39am On Feb 08, 2010
No matter who wins, Addai is prime candidate for MVP
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 2:40am On Feb 08, 2010
TD colts Addai

Someone needs to send Addai to the treatment room. The dude is absolutely shredding the saints to pieces

biina:

No matter who wins, Addai is prime candidate for MVP
You took the words out of my mouth. It seems to thrive on the big stage. He played quite well during the last colts SB win as well.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:44am On Feb 08, 2010
Lol this is getting fast and furious!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:45am On Feb 08, 2010
that e-trade advert is hillarious. milkaholic LovePeddler ke.

saints must respond.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:49am On Feb 08, 2010
that saints kicker is earning his paycheck.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 2:52am On Feb 08, 2010
I love sean payton. . .

Many NFL coaches are as bad as the coaches in the premiership.
Same ol' grind every timeout.

I don't know why there are no continuous lateral plays a la rugby.
The dividends surely outweigh the risks.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 2:59am On Feb 08, 2010
That hit on shockley looked bad. Its like if they wanted to break his neck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (80) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.