Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,596 members, 7,843,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69595 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Jaguar2(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
platinumnk:

Who Dat??! grin  where is Jaguar I hope he didnt drink into a stupor grin grin grin
Naw, my dear- still here and trying to recorver from all the screaming I did after Porter's interception.
platinumnk:

~Proud to be Louisianaian~
Like a few Louisianian's that have been around a while- This will easily wipe the brown bag 'aints' days out of my memory.

I'm excited and PROUD to be part of it.

Who dat!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hahaha if you are a student of history you would remember the same thing happened in 06 After the first Steeler triumph tell me what happened in 09? Na SB hangover, we go reload and if una and your regular season QB think say una go return to SB under our watch next year then you are on a long tin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Jaguar2(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2010
Here is my unsolicited $0.02-

The outcome could have gone either way if a play or call here or there went differently or if he was healthy or maybe if he didn't drop the ball. One 60 min game was the deciding factor and that's all that matters for now. It ain't necessary for anyone to drink the Kool aid or the water out of the mighty Mississippi but please give them their props

Love or hate 'em and regardless of how they got it- the Lombardi trophy belongs to the Saints and anyone supporting them till somebody else lays claim to it next year.

Geaux Saints!!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2010
~Jaguar~:

Here is my unsolicited $0.02-

The outcome could have gone either way if a play or call here or there went differently or if he was healthy or maybe if he didn't drop the ball. One 60 min game was the deciding factor and that's all that matters for now. It ain't necessary for anyone to drink the Kool aid or the water out of the mighty Mississippi but please give them their props

Love or hate 'em and regardless of how they got it- the Lombardi trophy belongs to the Saints and anyone supporting them till somebody else lays claim to it next year.

Geaux Saints!!!!

that's right, kudos for you guys winning as an underdog . 

biina:

Qualify for playoffs first. grin

gbam end of discussion  grin
i'm freezing in 6 inch of snow and these silly southerners are partying? kai
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Moonstone(f): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2010
I just can't help but wonder . . . I spent more than 5 years in New Orleans and the minute I leave, they win the superbowl. What next? Hornets winning the NBA finals? ( cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Like that's gonna happen) cry cry cry cry cry I can't be that much of bad luck, can I? cry cry cry

I'm still proud of my guys though. They repped New Orleans to the fullest and it's high time we wipe out our Katrina memory with a much better SB memory. I wish I could attend mardi gras this year. It'd be different with a twist of victory.

Not to worry - I threw my own SB party and I'm throwing a big victory party once Man U wins the EPL and maybe if Nigeria wins the world cup. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i'm sorry guys, I'm in such a positive mood today, although i don't think I should be over-positive. We all know Nigeria is not passing first round with that rubbish they played in CAN.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2010
@Bawo
What are you Gbam-ing for? Gbam would not reduce Jay Cutler's INT's next season. Gbam would not change the fact that you traded your future for a plate of porridge (Cutler) so when fans of teams that have won SB's are trading jabs, look for agadagodo and padlock ya mouth. Comprendes?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:00am On Feb 10, 2010
A-40:

@Bawo
What are you Gbam-ing for? Gbam would not reduce Jay Cutler's INT's next season. Gbam would not change the fact that you traded your future for a plate of porridge (Cutler) [b]so when fans of teams that have won SB's [/b]are trading jabs, look for agadagodo and padlock ya mouth. Comprendes?

did you miss the superbowl shuffle  grin

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=4900635

its public knowledge the colts don't have real fans, just peyton manning fans and converted bear fans that became colt fans when the franchise moved to indianapolis. yes i said it.

example

A Colts fan in what many think of as Bears’ territory, Knight said he used to support Chicago, but became a Colts follower after enduring many years of disappointment with the Bears in the 1990s.

“It’s just so frustrating being a Bears fan because nothing ever goes right,” Knight added. With a record of 7-9 this season, Bears fans can surely sympathize with Knight’s sentiments.

http://www.commercial-news.com/local/local_story_037212647.html

lol@this clown. maybe he would come back when jay culter wins multiple championships cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 6:16am On Feb 10, 2010
bawomolo:

abeg jare, she is thick in the right places grin

reggie is a pretty good role player. and yes na mago mago but at least old man favre didn't get to win a ring.
cut that dynasty talk short, Da bears won't allow that nonsense.
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy My bad I actually forgot about her thickness grin grin. I'll do well to remember next time wink
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy My bad I actually forgot about her thickness grin grin. I'll do well to remember next time wink

hehe the more you know.

julius peppers is mad at the panthers. are the pats gonna release adalius thomas? the bears sure would be interested
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by biina: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
bawomolo:

hehe the more you know.

julius peppers is mad at the panthers. are the pats gonna release adalius thomas? the bears sure would be interested
I thot that was a certainty.
Its interesting that the roster structure of the NFL makes the game highly dependent on injuries. Most teams just need to lose 1 or 2 key players, and their fortunes change drastically (e.g. Pats & Welker, Steelers & Palomalu). Wonder if an increased roster size would help.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
isn't next season an uncapped year, we would see what happens. Dallas is probably gonna splurge
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by platinumnk(f): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
~Jaguar~:

Naw, my dear- still here and trying to recorver from all the screaming I did after Porter's interception.Like a few Louisianian's that have been around a while- This will easily wipe the brown bag 'aints' days out of my memory.

I'm excited and PROUD to be part of it.

Who dat!!

Hehehe at school thats all we were talking about lol the line at Academy Sports store reached the news!
And brees and bush were so toasted during the parade~
Heading to the NO this weekend? grin

who dat?!!

Moonstone:

I just can't help but wonder . . . I spent more than 5 years in New Orleans and the minute I leave, they win the superbowl. What next? Hornets winning the NBA finals? ( cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Like that's gonna happen) cry cry cry cry cry I can't be that much of bad luck, can I? cry cry cry

I'm still proud of my guys though. They repped New Orleans to the fullest and it's high time we wipe out our Katrina memory with a much better SB memory. I wish I could attend mardi gras this year. It'd be different with a twist of victory.

Not to worry - I threw my own SB party and I'm throwing a big victory party once Man U wins the EPL and maybe if Nigeria wins the world cup. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i'm sorry guys, I'm in such a positive mood today, although i don't think I should be over-positive. We all know Nigeria is not passing first round with that rubbish they played in CAN.

Mardi Gras is going soo hard this year,  grin

@chic- u forgot? shocked cheesy

@bawo- school the brother grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 2:53am On Feb 11, 2010
bawomolo:

isn't next season an uncapped year, we would see what happens. Dallas is probably gonna splurge
If it is, it would certainly make things more interesting

platinumnk:

@chic- u forgot? shocked cheesy
Don't mind me jare. Only Heaven knows why I forgot cuz I can't explain it either embarassed embarassed embarassed grin cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2010
My Favourite NFL Player Of All Time

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:32am On Feb 11, 2010
walter payton >> gayle sayers >> barry sanders
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2010
bawomolo:

walter payton >> gayle sayers >> barry sanders
I never saw Gale Sayers play, neither did I see Walter payton.
Barry was not only the greatest RB but he was also the greatest player I ever saw(and yes that includes Rice,Montana and their likes). And IMHO the greatest ever Running Back.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
yeah he was pretty good on awful teams.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Jaguar2(m): 5:01am On Feb 12, 2010
platinumnk:
Heading to the NO this weekend? grin
Would normally do the local stuff around BR but we have some friends visiting, weather permitting we should be visiting for Bacchus on Sunday and return for Zulu, Rex and the trucks Tuesday. Hoping to get a feel for what I missed at DAT Tuesday parade cheesy

Moonstone:

No way, not the way they are going right now. Someday, but hopefully not 43 years from now lipsrsealed My bad- I couldn't resist  embarassed
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
this is hilarious

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by H2O2: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
Marshawn Lynch aka Beast Mode was at my school the other day, with his cousin Real and one other cat. I was playing basketball with him at the rec center.
He's from oakland.  That nigga's a dirty player bro. 

I dribbled past him at 3/4 court and he just threw his big backside body in the way to tackle me.

Super aggressive too.  He was just talking sh't the whole time.

[flash=300,230]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4eEPFQZfA8&feature=fvw[/flash]
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:17am On Feb 14, 2010
^^^

that human being got admission to college?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by H2O2: 3:15am On Feb 14, 2010
Lol HATER . That nigga went to Cal.

Lol only few sensational athletes are academically brilliant.

Wasn't D-Wade gettings C's in the soc and psych classes he took this past summer
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:29am On Feb 14, 2010
H2O2:

Lol HATER . That nigga went to Cal.

Lol only few sensational athletes are academically brilliant.

Wasn't D-Wade gettings C's in the soc and psych classes he took this past summer

oh really
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by H2O2: 3:31am On Feb 14, 2010
That's what the announcers said while I was watching one of their TV-broadcasted games. They said he wants to fulfill a promise he made to get his degree.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2010
Rikky and Biina,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for not being here to lend a shoulder during the most darkest time in Colt recent history. It was neither planned nor intended. I hope the healing process has begun in earnest. Remember we are all here for you grin

So who wants to bet on how long it'll take Favre to make a decision this time? grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
JeSoul:

Rikky and Biina,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for not being here to lend a shoulder during the most darkest time in Colt recent history. It was neither planned nor intended. I hope the healing process has begun in earnest. Remember we are all here for you grin

So who wants to bet on how long it'll take Favre to make a decision this time? grin

Favre ain't coming back. The Old Hagyoung blood has retired from pro football grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

Favre ain't coming back. The Old Hagyoung blood has retired from pro football grin
We've all seen that movie at least 5 times over the past few years grin He will come back again and again and again until no team wants him.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
JeSoul:

We've all seen that movie at least 5 times over the past few years grin He will come back again and again and again until no team wants him.

until he ends up on a scooter.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
bawomolo:

until he ends up on a scooter.
hehe . . . ya'll see those pictures of his "bruises" after the loss to NO? grin as if he's the only player that gets hit on the field.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
JeSoul:

Rikky and Biina,

Better than not making the playoffs despite the "hype of being called a big team with one of the best QB's the league has known" tongue

Better than going 16-0 in the regular season and then choking in the big dance (the Superbowl ofcos)! tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2010
rikkyjen:

Better than not making the playoffs despite the "hype of being called a big team with one of the best QB's the league has known" tongue

Better than going 16-0 in the regular season and then choking in the big dance (the Superbowl ofcos)! tongue
Awww somebody is still sore kiss hows that dynasty talk working out for ya? lol, common Rikky sweetie, I have to chide you to because I love you grin. I imagine I wouldn't have been able to live down the gloating had you won, so its only fair I return the favor now grin

common Rikkygenerator grin [size=5pt](kai I'm evil today)[/size]
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by H2O2: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
I will not be surprised if Brittney Favre comes back again. He's still at the top of his game and is much better than a lotta other QB's

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (80) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.