Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: (91372 Views)

When A Woman Say: I Love You & Will Die 4 You , Does She Really Meant It ! / She Is Ready To Die 4 Me / !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! (2) (3) (4)

Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by kinguy(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
to grad wit 1st class upper i need not do 22 of diz S H I T  u just typed besides una go kolo 4 all diz book wen una de read ooooh no wonder [/s] boko haram[s] some people dey vex 4 dis book wen una de read so, or wa da ya fink. mm?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by Natasha2(f): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2011
@post I must confess this is a very beautiful post and its so true , I really get happy when my bf does few of those gosh if my bf can do all these to me I would be the happiest girl who the hell needs money ?
Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by dave2(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2011
but is possible for any guy to do all that to a lady??
Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 06, 2011
I don't need you to tell me how to treat my woman cuz I know better
Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by obeysexy: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Its not a lie u can try it and see what will leads to bcoz I don't do all this to my wife before getting her wedded but now all this work out bcoz I do it and my wife is dying for me...........laugh @ last
Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by Nelsonesq(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some Nigeria Ladies don't have anything like feelings... even if you extend it to 90, it'll still be shot to them
Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by EbayOnTheBeat: 1:06am On May 16, 2015
so if I talk to a girl now and touch her waist, she will die? grin grin im dead. grin Wow.... ways to kill any girl instantly

Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by Summer1(f): 6:19am On May 16, 2015
sexyLeamon:
some of them are nice but I do not think any girl
will die for a guy because of those
indeed.. Die for who? I need to be one of these before dying for anyone.. 1. JULIET( Romeo's girl friend)
2. ROSE( Jack's girlfriend cuz he did same)
3. JESUS( It was his destiny)
but unfortunately, i'm SUMMER
Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by olutunde12(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2015
ifeoga:
thats a good one.
But make i ask, is this for the whites or for the blacks guys? Because with all the busy schedules of an average 9ja man that is practically impossible. [color=#990000][/color]who get that time grin grin grin

Sorry. He is right. I did most with a girl. The father knew and threatened me with police etc. I tried to cut off, not picking her calls or reply her text, she sent a message last night which implied that she was crying while writing it.
Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by sammirano: 11:32am On May 16, 2015
all dis are easy to do.
Re: If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: by TOY5050: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
well to me these are good post to help ignite the fire of your love if the girl loves you.but, my brother if the lady doesn't even give a damn to your existing soul, the write up is just as trash as used condom

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos)