Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,580 members, 7,854,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? (3724 Views)

If Your Spouse Bed-wets On Your Wedding Night, What Will You Do? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Nautillus(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2008
Wow . . . .Pee on herself?? Don't know what i wld do lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by adeboo(f): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2008
I dont know what i'll do - definitely pray for divine intervention and then go straight to Doctor Abdullah.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by mystikalb2(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2008
If you wake up at night to empty yours you can wake your partner as well to do the same.
Help to prevent your partner from taking too much liquid stuff before sleeping

@dalby

u really said it all brode

drinks and late night eating are other causes of bedwetting.
its quite disgraceful.if your cousin loves the babe he can be of help.
take her to see a doctor

@ifyalways

good advice
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Faitymine(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2008
My Partner To Bed wet? cry cry cry cry cry
Very pitiful and painful.
We look for alternative solution immediately!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by talk2sulta: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2008
this sounds so funny! grin grin grin

but anyway they have said it all.go straight and see your doctor.if symptoms persist for one year,otherwise BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!]
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Dalby(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2008
Advise am make e help am.
Anytime one person wakes up at night to urinate, he/she should wake up the other person
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Fostercat(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2008
LAUGHS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I COMMENT ON THIS LATER
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by efuah(f): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2008
Dalby:

Anytime one person wakes up at night to urinate, he/she should wake up the other person

Exactly hon. . . if the bedwetting isn't spiritual then there's always a way out. There's even a way out if it's spiritual.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by zheroes(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2008
Dalby:

good advice, but what if before you wake your partner up at night the bed is already wet?
while the above is okay , i still want to believe it has a lot to do with age, if the person is beyond 20 or up to 30yrs, its really unfortunate because the person involved is not finding it funny, but i do not know or havent seen people bedwetting at age 20yrs and above
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by ty4real(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2008
@Poster!
Help him or her out by sticking closer and seek medical attention or spiritual one as the case may demand! smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by olulu(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2008
@poster

Spank her ass real hard, thats what i will do
how can u go messing up my bed?
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by suzwriter(f): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2008
this is really though o! i guess it depends on how much i love the person.
but i dont find it funny at all.

embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by gingeranny(f): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
i have been in this situation before with someone and its not nice at all-especially considering that despite my advising the person to see their GP they just chose to ignore the situation and do nothing about it.
luckily this was years ago but i know for a fact this person still has the same problem.theres no helping some people.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Igwe9(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
I dunno, it's never happened to me undecided but if it dares happened, hospital, here we come
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Ndeewonu: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2009

Mystique (f)

Oh oh, Datz some wierd stuff

WHAT'S WRONG WITH DAT? I TOT LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS?

ANYWAY, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO ONLY STOPPD WAITING BED AFTER HE SLEPT WITH A GIRL 4 D FIRST TIME. HE WAS ABOUT 23 YRS; IN THE UNIVERSITY. IT WAS A MIRACLE.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Krayola(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
haha. I'll but her a separate bed, then disappear with immediate effect grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Somebody Suggest A Dating Site. (where I Can Meet Nigerian Girls For Real) / My Girl-friend's Past Is Killing Me Slowly.... / Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.