Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? (3570 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 09, 2008
Sodgi:

Omo mummy sho mo pe O funny? grin
wetin be that? tongue
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2008
Do I have to translate er'thing for you? undecided
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2008
Sodgi:

Do I have to translate er'thing for you? undecided
Bee ni cheesy
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2008
translation: you know you are funny
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 09, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

translation: you know you are funny
Ese Gann smiley
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Tattooboy: 7:53pm On May 09, 2008
@ibkaye
where re u? am leaving . . .
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2008
ibkaye:

Ese Gann smiley
ko to ope
what tribe are you
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 09, 2008
Tattooboy:

@ibkaye
where re u? am leaving . . .
Im here o

LASIEFAIRE:

ko to ope
what tribe are you
Yoruba Hausa
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Tattooboy: 7:57pm On May 09, 2008
@ibk
ok am out. . . see ya tomorrow *quickly shutdown his c.p.u while mum is coming to his room*
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 09, 2008
Tattooboy:

@ibk
ok am out. . . see ya tomorrow *quickly shutdown his c.p.u while mum is coming to his room*
lol k bye Tattooboy smiley
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2008
ibkaye:

Yoruba Hausa
cool.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 09, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

cool.
guessing you are Yoruba? smiley
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2008
ibkaye:

guessing you are Yoruba? smiley
gbo gbo e
Edo, Yoruba, Hausa
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 09, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

gbo gbo e
Edo, Yoruba, Hausa
cool also smiley
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2008
wetin dey happen, una dey do tribe by bata? tongue
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 09, 2008
bata bata bata tongue
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by vivaladiva(f): 8:14pm On May 09, 2008
if ur a secret admirer tis best to keep it that way
after all this no fun when the cat has been let out of the bag
the whole point in being secret is that no one knows
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 8:18pm On May 09, 2008
But secrets are meant to exposed na! tongue
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 09, 2008
Sodgi:

But secrets are meant to exposed na! tongue
not all the time embarassed
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2008
Well I guess the word secrets means unexposing the exposed grin
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2008
Sodgi:

Well I guess the word secrets means unexposing the exposed grin
heheh sometimes cheesy
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2008
what does your siggy sayz?
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 09, 2008
it says 'why are you abusing me?'
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2008
But who is abusing you?
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by vivaladiva(f): 8:28pm On May 09, 2008
noi secret means something no one else knows
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 09, 2008
Sodgi:

But who is abusing you?
nobody at the moment, im not speaking for the moment smiley
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2008
If its not for the present, then change it jo.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 09, 2008
Sodgi:

If its not for the present, then change it jo.
lol yes daddy cheesy
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2008
lol
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by welli(f): 8:50pm On May 09, 2008
sodgi its ur turn to ans on forum games.i'm waitin
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2008
Well I guess its yours now. . . cheesy
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by welli(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2008
wat do yu mean its my turn.go nd ans i ve already answered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Their More Virgin Men Than Women? / . / What Men Love To Talk About With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.