Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? (7201 Views)

Secret Admirer Letter / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
How did you go about it? grin How does it feel to receive anonymous romantic messages, calls and gifts. . . Or to send them anonymously? Any special feeling attached to admiring someone from afar?

Experiences are not limited to the offline world only, Online experiences can also be shared! wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by pendo89(f): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2012
it depends on the sender. some no matter how good must be returned to sender as fast as possible.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
I believe a lot of us , if not all , must have had a crush on someone at one point in our lives. I've had various crushes at different stages of my life , from primary school ( yeah you heard right ) to my uni days and with all my crushes I always dreamt of walking down the aisle with them , nowadays I don't crush anymore.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by MrsChima1(f): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
Yes. Van Vicker doesn't know it yet. cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by xynerise: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
Yeah. I once had a crush on Ciara.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by cantell(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

How did you go about it? grin How does it feel to receive anonymous romantic messages, calls and gifts. . . Or to send them anonymously? Any special feeling attached to admiring someone from afar?

Experiences are not limited to the offline world only, Online experiences can also be shared! wink

Another boring thread.
A recycle bin should be kept somewhere for threads like this.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2012
pendo89:

it depends on the sender. some no matter how good must be returned to sender as fast as possible.
You aren't supposed to know the sender!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
apocalypse:

I believe a lot of us , if not all , must have had a crush on someone at one point in our lives. I've had various crushes at different stages of my life , from primary school ( yeah you heard right ) to my uni days and with all my crushes I always dreamt of walking down the aisle with them , nowadays I don't crush anymore.
I had my first crush in Nur 2. . . i was 5! grin When did you stop admiring secretly?

Is a crush the same as a secret admirer? Getting confused!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Yes. Van Vicker doesn't know it yet. cry cry cry
grin grin This is serious.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by slimyem: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
yes,i have!
And i think everyone must have been admired secretly or have admired someone secretly at some point in their lives.
Some never come out with it and some do eventually.
Had one who came out eventually after many weird messages.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by MrsChima1(f): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

grin grin This is serious.

Abeg don't tell Oga ooo.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2012
xynerise:

Yeah. I once had a crush on Ciara.  
ok. Thank God you woke up! grin Oya, did you admire anyone in your office or neighbor hood or Nairaland? tongue

Back then, I always notice that if i am near the girl i admire secretly, i start to behave erratically, i start to sweat!  angry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
slimyem:

yes,i have!
And i think everyone must have been admired secretly or have admired someone secretly at some point in their lives.
I beg you, how did you make him come out?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Abeg don't tell Oga ooo.
Dont worry. . . I promised him not to tell you his too! wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by MrCork17: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
killz, bro so which guy do u have a crush on? i can hook u up!! wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mr, Cork:

killz, bro so which girl do u have a crush on? i can hook u up!! wink
On Nl? wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by slimyem: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

I beg you, how did you make him come out?
the mind games were wearing me out and texting replies to some  faceless person for that long wasnt ticking it so i threathen to stop the communicating and he arranged a date.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hope he was worth it. Am passing thru this right now. . . 8 days now, and she is gunning for 2 months! angry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by slimyem: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2012
~Killz~:

Hope he was worth it. Am passing thru this right now. . . 8 days now, and she is gunning for 2 months! angry
at first,yeah!
Who's the admirer,she or you?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2012
Bruh quit looking at Mrs. Chima's bum bum. Admire some other chicks please. . . Tpia, Goldie,Idowu,freecocoa are all single.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by MrsChima1(f): 12:13am On Feb 22, 2012
~Killz~:

Dont worry. . . I promised him not to tell you his too! wink

Who is this heffa? angry angry angry angry Be right back! (stomping offline)
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Chimezie198(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2012
slimyem:

yes,i have!
Slimyem
am really happy for you!
After 8yrs of being single, you finally found a man.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Tosinville(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2012
tho! don't really admire Nicki Minaj jus wanna Bleep her.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by slimyem: 12:38am On Feb 22, 2012
Chimezie198:

Slimyem
am really happy for you!

dumbull!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by MrCork17: 12:44am On Feb 22, 2012
Chimezie198:

Slimyem
am really happy for you!

true talk. she finally found Mr Cork! cry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by slimyem: 1:02am On Feb 22, 2012
Mr, Cork:

true talk. she finally found Mr Cork! cry
your dreams baby,you dreams!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by MrCork17: 1:29am On Feb 22, 2012
slimyem:

thats what they all say wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Chimezie198(m): 1:34am On Feb 22, 2012
slimyem:

Slimmy
who's this guy your currently admiring? Gist me!
Dont feel shy. Just me and you in d thread only.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 22, 2012
~Killz~:

I had my first crush in Nur 2. . . i was 5! grin When did you stop admiring secretly?

Is a crush the same as a secret admirer? Getting confused!

I stopped admiring secretly about ten years back when I realised girls liked bolder guys and it was kinda creepy and uncool to secretly admire a person ( from a girls point of view though )

Semantics , aren't they one and the same ?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2012
slimyem:

at first,yeah!
Who's the admirer,she or you?
Na she o! I admire secretly but i dont reveal myself. But she has my name and phone number. . . Damn she has a nice voice! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Who is this heffa? angry angry angry angry Be right back! (stomping offline)
It's a secret between me and him.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2012
tho! don't really admire Nicki Minaj jus wanna bleep her.
With this answer, i think i can differentiate btw a crush and a secret admirer. You don't necessarily have to admire a crush. you just fantasize about meeting them or doing things to them. . . More like an infatuation. The person involved is out of your reach, you realize you cant have them so you retire into your imaginations.

Admiring someone secretly looks like a crush at first, but the possibility of a meet up is very strong. You can send physical gifts, call him or her up and still maintain anonymity. The beauty of admiring someone secretly is in the anonymous nature of the admiration. They know you like them, but they don't know you. Nicki Minaj doesn't know and doesn't care if you are alive, but here you are, dreaming of bleeping her! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Molested By Our House girl Years A Ago, My Only Regret Is That / Two Teenagers Post Their Photo With Hands In Their Forbidden Zones / Outfit A Ghanaian Lady Wore To An Event Causes A Stir Online (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.